Could you be a cult leader?

There are so many diverse practices in the world such as new age,voodoo,hypnotism,mystics,psychics, etc. that this is the age that is probably easiest to reach with cultism.
yes and this has always been a problem Jesus spoke a parable about the wheat and the tares/darnel wheat both look the same. but are not come harvest they will be separated and burned in the fire ..as my son once said the new age movement is not so new. see there is openly fake we can expose and hopefully create them to cease .Jesus spoke in his parable about those tares grown up with the real wheat. if we up root the tares we will uproot the real wheat.

one thing for sure its a mess you can find nay type belief fake or real just look. even in math 24 jesus first words let no man deceive you . btw there is a country song titled you got to stand for something or your bound to fall for anything . every thing that glitters is not Gold

Agreed!

Once the Spirit is returned to heaven,there will be no convicted of sins, no bringing the word to remembrance for assurance, no power to overcome!
It will be their OWN knowledge,strength and death that they will be redeemed by Jesus's name.

Have we trained up warriors for God in our following?
Apostasy and itching has caused many who were once..........to leave the faith.
Can we do more than pray at this stage of our lives?
There are many that have left traditional institutions to worship and fellowship within small home groups. The big institutions cater to sin,their slogan should just say " Bring your SIN and come on IN"!

And I thought I'd been deceived.
There's always someone worse off than me.
Hi sister.
Would you care to clarify or express your statement into a meaning to discuss?

You are not alone. The potential to be deceived ,tricked and lied to is in us all.

I think we really want to believe there is good in everyone,and that only those who deliberately hurt weaker ppl are the only ones evil.

The deceiver is subtle and doesn't just come right in our faces at first and proclaim his true intentions.

Hi sister.
Would you care to clarify or express your statement into a meaning to discuss?

You are not alone. The potential to be deceived ,tricked and lied to is in us all.

I think we really want to believe there is good in everyone,and that only those who deliberately hurt weaker ppl are the only ones evil.

The deceiver is subtle and doesn't just come right in our faces at first and proclaim his true intentions.
Because you mentioned manson etc. I was thinking that my deceptions hadn't been as bad as yours.

It's all good but no I don't have cult mentality,I'm too stubborn and way to much of a critical thinker!If I can keep my cool,forever asking "why" is a way to get at the heart of someone's thinking.

Cult is a System of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object. Small group of people having religious practices regarded as strange or sinister.

Charisma is having a compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

The WORD of God is defined as a manifestation of the mind and will of God. Scripture means "What God has said". The WORD of God is also used as the name that describes Jesus Christ.

Adam had the first spiritual encounter with God as a made "in our image" man.Through his grandson by Seth, man began to call on the name of God and recognise a higher power.

We are a chosen generation,a royal priesthood,an holy nation,a peculiar people; that he should shew forth the praises of HIM who called you out of darkness into HIS marvellous light 1 Peter 2:9

Conscience is an inner feeling that voices the rightness or wrongness of one's behaviour,an internal guide.
Does everyone have a conscience?
As a believer are you led by the Spirit of God?

Rms.8:14 /16 For as many as ARE LED BY the Spirit of God,they are the sons of God.
The Spirit itself beareth WITNESS with our spirit,that we are the children of God.

We see in this generation of whole denominations that have a cult like mentality.
I pray we get fruitful friendly input here.

I will respond as I can....Thank you.
Indeed, as we can see cult behavior today right in those groups such as Word of faith and Modern Day Prophets and Apostles!

Break it down.

We know we follow the light, feast from the bread of life and drink from the living waters but.......
Are we in a cult like group?

Usually cult leaders after twisting,splicing and cherry picking scriptures most often us the word of God as there basis to draw others.

Break it down.

We know we follow the light, feast from the bread of life and drink from the living waters but.......

Usually cult leaders after twisting,splicing and cherry picking scriptures most often us the word of God as there basis to draw others.

Why do you think that people follow such a program?
Are they dissatisfied with their church?
Are they dissatisfied with their Pastor?
Do they hate a big crowd?
Their has to be a reason, dont you think?

Break it down.

I would say that A person’s faith will remain at rest until it is acted upon by outside forces.

Fact: The "average" church going Christian person does not really know what he believes.
He comes to church, listens to a few songs, puts $5.00 in the plate....daydreams through a sermonette, goes home and thinks that he and God are in good standing.

Then outside forces begin to act on him............
Education improves,
He gets married.
He has children,
His job changes.

Then because he is not "rooted" in the Christian, those little things easily sway him to believe what someone tells him.

Break it down.

True.
"MOST" cult leaders know the Bible very well. They are charismatic men and they are experts are manipulating the Word of God to those who do not know the Word of God.

Joseph Smith started the Mormons by saying that the Bible was the Word of God.............
"When properly translated by the Book of Mormon".

Jim Jones said that the Bible was God's Word.
Then he put it on the floor, stood on it and said.....I am God!

Indeed, as we can see cult behavior today right in those groups such as Word of faith and Modern Day Prophets and Apostles!

Agreed. 6 months ago, self proclaimed Apostle and Prophet, and Word of Faith Pastor......Perry Stone of TV and book fame apologized for...."Inappropriate behavior with female staff both in actions and words."

This is not a rumor or gossip or piling on and the article was originally written by Wyatt Massey and posted at the "Chattanooga Times Free Press. com" for any and all to read.

Back