Did I Get Saved Yet?

Miraculous enough? You wont see fireworks
So the Bible is not the same magical book what I always thought that the Bible makes wonders just by reading the book or that the real life Bible book is the most powerful than reading the Bible online?

So the Bible is not the same magical book what I always thought that the Bible makes wonders just by reading the book or that the real life Bible book is the most powerful than reading the Bible online?

Huh? The physical book isn't important. It isn't magical. It's God's Word that's awesome.

I have no idea how you got that out of my post, Polly.

The Bible isn't magic. It is powerful because it is truth. Get this harry potter magic junk out of your mind.

You have no desire to read the Bible. Always changing the subject
What? I just started reading the Bible about half an hour ago online. And I found out that Harry Potter doesn't bring demons because the stories in Harry Potter never happened.

The bible told you harry potter doesn't bring demons? I never read that. Harry Potter isn't the issue. Your addiction to Harry Potter is.

The bible told you harry potter doesn't bring demons? I never read that. Harry Potter isn't the issue. Your addiction to Harry Potter is.
That's not what I meant. Stop being so judgmental! And fandom is not idolatry. Idolatry is when you think something is more important than God. Also, fandom is not idolatry.

Back