Difference Between Fact and Truth?

Which twin were you? lol
Actually I loved baseball as a kid but my interest waned after the Koufax-Drysdale-Maury Wills dynasty.

I was the cute one with long hair!

When I tried out......the manager during batting practice had the picture throw me "sliders". If you have ever tried to hit a major league SLIDER from a professional pitcher, you know what I mean when I saw a couple, and then told the manager that I was done. There was no way I was going to hit that with a round stick and that ended my professional baseball career.

I was the cute one with long hair!

When I tried out......the manager during batting practice had the picture throw me "sliders". If you have ever tried to hit a major league SLIDER from a professional pitcher, you know what I mean when I saw a couple, and then told the manager that I was done. There was no way I was going to hit that with a round stick and that ended my professional baseball career.
When I pitched in Little League, sliders and curve balls were my favorite pitches...they still are, especially on Forums. lol

When I pitched in Little League, sliders and curve balls were my favorite pitches...they still are, especially on Forums. lol

YOU pitched sliders in little league???

WOW!

I saw lots of so called curve balls in little leage and pony league and in high school they were better. College was a lot better but I promise......
a real slider from a pro.....no way I could do anything with it but watch it.

Back