First Church?

Know one is in Heaven or hell there has been no judgment yet

Ecclesiastes 12:7 - Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Psalms 115:17 - The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 - For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Hebrews 9:27-28
King James Version (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

John 5:28-29
King James Version (KJV)

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 3:13 - And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

Ecclesiastes 3:20 - All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Revelation 1:18 - I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 20:6 - Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 22:12 - And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

The resurrection has not happened yet, at least I hope not, and there has been no judgment yet, we do not die and are judged right away, we have to wait until the day of judgement.

2 Peter 2:4
King James Version (KJV)

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

This is a very hard verse to understand, but these are angels that he threw into hell, Lazarus was a parable to let people know not to commit iniquity and what it will feel like in hell, I hope these verses help.

If you don't mind my asking, to which denomination do you belong?

I go to an independent Apostolic Pentecostal church, the pastor and his wife own the building, Jesus owns the church.

Thank you for answering. In case I gave you a bad welcoming, I want you to know you really are welcome here, and I don't want our difference of doctrine to interfere with our mutual love for Christ. Always feel free to post express your views.

Thank you for answering. In case I gave you a bad welcoming, I want you to know you really are welcome here, and I don't want our difference of doctrine to interfere with our mutual love for Christ. Always feel free to post express your views.

I can see this discussion group is highly divided from what I can see, I think that you are probably one of the most unconfrontational person I have talked to on this discussion board, I do not like to get personal, as in use I or you, just what I read is all I try to post not you said this or you said that, more just show scriptures thats all, and what the different chruchs say or do from there own sources.

I can see this discussion group is highly divided from what I can see, I think that you are probably one of the most unconfrontational person I have talked to on this discussion board, I do not like to get personal, as in use I or you, just what I read is all I try to post not you said this or you said that, more just show scriptures thats all, and what the different chruchs say or do from there own sources.

I appreciate that.

I think only in recent weeks this forum has shown more divide, but prior to that, there's been a stronger sense of community than divide. There has always been some doctrinal disagreements; some here are Calvinists, some are non-denominational, and a few of us are Catholic, and others are somewhere between those.

I think you're right in not trying to assume anything of anyone so drastically.

I go to an independent Apostolic Pentecostal church, the pastor and his wife own the building, Jesus owns the church.

I knew it............ did not even have to ask. I asked you once already if your Apostolic and you did not answer. I should not by your comments even tell what denomination your from. That is a good sign your off in understanding in some places.

NO, we don't interpret the Word differently. Your willing to believe things that are not in the Word. If that were the case you would have posted many counter scriptures to the scriptures I posted and I would have disagreed with the way you looked at scriptures.

That did not happen, we both see the same thing.

You want to add things that are not there. Praying to Mary is not there and many other things are not there.

How you came to that place is a mystery to me, for I can make up anything that is not in scriptures.

I don't get it, but OK.

Blessings.

I knew it............ did not even have to ask. I asked you once already if your Apostolic and you did not answer. I should not by your comments even tell what denomination your from. That is a good sign your off in understanding in some places.

NO, we don't interpret the Word differently. Your willing to believe things that are not in the Word. If that were the case you would have posted many counter scriptures to the scriptures I posted and I would have disagreed with the way you looked at scriptures.

You want to add things that are not there. Praying to Mary is not there and many other things are not there.

How you came to that place is a mystery to me, for I can make up anything that is not in scriptures.

I don't get it, but OK.

Blessings.

Well MichaelH, I do wish you good will. I hope we can continue speaking to one another in here, and I will be sure to pray for you, as I hope you will remember me in your prayers too.

God bless you.

I don't get it, but OK.

Blessings.

That's right I forgot I must be crazy and other people have all the answers, I can not remember you asking me if you did I would have responded, I am not part of any denomination, I go to the church where Jesus is, been to a lot of other churches, lots of false churches out there. All I do is read The Word, there will be a day of judgment, and we will know who is right and who is wrong.

Proverbs 25:2
King James Version (KJV)

2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Well MichaelH, I do wish you good will. I hope we can continue speaking to one another in here, and I will be sure to pray for you, as I hope you will remember me in your prayers too.

God bless you.
No issues.............. as long as we keep in mind that outside of Christ Crucified for us and those things mentioned in the Word it would be hard to find common ground when it comes to the things of God and things outside of scriptures.

That's right I forgot I must be crazy and other people have all the answers, I can not remember you asking me if you did I would have responded, I am not part of any denomination, I go to the church where Jesus is, been to a lot of other churches, lots of false churches out there. All I do is read The Word, there will be a day of judgment, and we will know who is right and who is wrong.

Proverbs 25:2
King James Version (KJV)

2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

It was in the Thread about Trinity, Oneness, Modelist. I asked if you were Apostolic. You make it very easy to tell. Not that I would think less of you, but when a certain denominational slant comes on that strong they are very easy to pick out. There should be no noticeable denominational slant as we all should by design be on the same page. We know it's not that way though.

But being part of any Apostolic Church, even if don't care to call it a denomination is going to bleed off you very strongly.

So saying your non-denominational when I can tell clearly what your part of is being self deceived. Your very much entwined in denominational junk. Don't be self deceived for had you believed Scripture only, I would have never been able to tell at all or even asked.

Also, Just knowing you don't read everything people respond back to you with is also troubling as you would have remembered me asking you............ Here.

Would this be to conclude that your of the Apostolic faith?
http://www.christianforumsite.com/t...stand-who-holy-spirit-jesus-and-god-is.33092/

No issues.............. as long as we keep in mind that outside of Christ Crucified for us and those things mentioned in the Word it would be hard to find common ground when it comes to the things of God and things outside of scriptures.

It was in the Thread about Trinity, Oneness, Modelist. I asked if you were Apostolic. You make it very easy to tell. Not that I would think less of you, but when a certain denominational slant comes on that strong they are very easy to pick out. There should be no noticeable denominational slant as we all should by design be on the same page. We know it's not that way though.

But being part of any Apostolic Church, even if don't care to call it a denomination is going to bleed off you very strongly.

So saying your non-denominational when I can tell clearly what your part of is being self deceived. Your very much entwined in denominational junk. Don't be self deceived for had you believed Scripture only, I would have never been able to tell at all or even asked.

Also, Just knowing you don't read everything people respond back to you with is also troubling as you would have remembered me asking you............ Here.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/t...stand-who-holy-spirit-jesus-and-god-is.33092/

I pasted all the scripture whether you want to believe them or not, thats up to you, like I have said before, free will is for everyone. To call some one deceived is a pretty strong statement that I will not send back towards you. I feel sorry for people that take the divinity out of Christ, they are called antichrist, I gave you the scriptures to prove my point, you do not see it that way, thats ok free will, judgment seems to fly alot around here, also twisting, Jesus has always been there and will always be there, Revelation, as far a me responding to any more of your comments towards me, I will have to refrain from responding, people like to come up with there own conclusions first then use the Bible to come up with there answers, Jesus wrote in parables, a man of God has to be the one to find the hidden truth, your personal attacks on my religion which is Jesus Christ alone, and the way you use harsh words towards me.

.Jesus wrote in parables, a man of God has to be the one to find the hidden truth, your personal attacks on my religion which is Jesus Christ alone, and the way you use harsh words towards me.

You said your non denominational
That's right I forgot I must be crazy and other people have all the answers, I can not remember you asking me if you did I would have responded, I am not part of any denomination, .

Attack? Harsh words? You are very much part of a denomination so much you reek of it and I asked you if your were Apostolic long before this thread.

You may think harsh words but you lie.

or confused.

If you told the truth, there would be no way possible I knew your were Apostolic. Then you admit your Apostolic.

yet not part of a denomination............

yet apostolic.

your confused.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's a duck.

I am far more easy to get along with if your honest. I don't like deception and I have said nothing to mislead, that would be you hiding what you really are.

I just hope you don't believe the nonsense about women in dresses and having to speak in tongues. I hope at least your smarter than that.

then we have lots of things to fellowship with.

blessings.

Because a church uses a name then it is automatically assumed it is part of a denomination, we all have names, we do not go around and say, you, just because something has a name does not mean it a denomination, final words you proved my point in your last post, I know I said I was going to refrain from saying anything, but this is my final thought, worldly thinking is worldly thinking no matter what type of band aid you want to put over it, I said before and I will say it again, I go to church where Jesus is, this is what I said, people want to take words and try to confuse everything around so be it, I now understand when Jesus was standing in front of Pilot he kept his silence, talking with people here gave me a real under standing why Jesus only quoted prophets of old, Moses and David, and also why Paul had such a hard time with the church's every time he came back to them. Other than that I do not know what to say to you anymore you do not understand my writings clearly. Our mouth or in this instance our fingers doing the typing what our minds are thinking is a terrible weapon. It's something how people call someone names but yet they put them selves off to be more holy than everyone else. This thread was a really enlightening experience.

Because a church uses a name then it is automatically assumed it is part of a denomination, we all have names, we do not go around and say, you, just because something has a name does not mean it a denomination, final words you proved my point in your last post, I know I said I was going to refrain from saying anything, but this is my final thought, worldly thinking is worldly thinking no matter what type of band aid you want to put over it, I said before and I will say it again, I go to church where Jesus is, this is what I said, people want to take words and try to confuse everything around so be it, I now understand when Jesus was standing in front of Pilot he kept his silence, talking with people here gave me a real under standing why Jesus only quoted prophets of old, Moses and David, and also why Paul had such a hard time with the church's every time he came back to them. Other than that I do not know what to say to you anymore you do not understand my writings clearly. Our mouth or in this instance our fingers doing the typing what our minds are thinking is a terrible weapon. It's something how people call someone names but yet they put them selves off to be more holy than everyone else. This thread was a really enlightening experience.

You said you don't belong to a denomination yet you sound clearly apostolic, that is why I asked in the other thread. I was confused when you stated you don't belong to a denomination when clearly your belief is rooted in the Apostolic belief.

Also I would believe that Jesus said I am with you until the ends of the Earth and not have to go to a church to find him.

I am confused by your comment about Jesus being at a church, since the Lord no longer dwells in buildings of brick and Mortar. All the Time I worked with an Apostolic pastor, I never heard that before, so that must be a new doctrine they picked up.

I did see God represented as picture of an egg though and Jesus is some yoke or something. The pastor actually had that Illustration in his brief case to explain Oneness to people. I thought that strange Jesus is a egg yoke but I liked the guy anyway despite his goofy beliefs. He was a good guy.

He always kept wanting to Baptize me in the name of Jesus and to be Honest I don't remember what the AOG pastor spoke over me. What someone else says does not effect my faith at all. He claimed I could not be saved without the proper baptism. We did have several doctrinal differences.

Thank you for clearing all that up I guess........ I hope I did not seem to harsh, but you should know the issues with the Apostolic belief and how they look at other churches. You mentioned already a couple times about "false churches" which is red flags for me. who are you to judge any church? Opinions are a dime a dozen.

Also please don't feel as if you have to "hold back" I don't get offended and you might find me completely different on another thread. This is a forum so it's by thread and the topic.

This topic is about the first Church and that was the one in Acts with zero evidence that any denomination today was around at that time. For all good churches practice what was in acts and no practice of any church that would pinpoint a certain denomination is to be found in scriptures.

I think the move was to prove the Catholic Church was first but best i could find that would definitely tell someone it's Catholic did not take place for 1,000 years after 60ad.

Be blessed.

You said you don't belong to a denomination yet you sound clearly apostolic, that is why I asked in the other thread. I was confused when you stated you don't belong to a denomination when clearly your belief is rooted in the Apostolic belief.

Also I would believe that Jesus said I am with you until the ends of the Earth and not have to go to a church to find him.

I am confused by your comment about Jesus being at a church, since the Lord no longer dwells in buildings of brick and Mortar. All the Time I worked with an Apostolic pastor, I never heard that before, so that must be a new doctrine they picked up.

I did see God represented as picture of an egg though and Jesus is some yoke or something. The pastor actually had that Illustration in his brief case to explain Oneness to people. I thought that strange Jesus is a egg yoke but I liked the guy anyway despite his goofy beliefs. He was a good guy.

He always kept wanting to Baptize me in the name of Jesus and to be Honest I don't remember what the AOG pastor spoke over me. What someone else says does not effect my faith at all. He claimed I could not be saved without the proper baptism. We did have several doctrinal differences.

Thank you for clearing all that up I guess........ I hope I did not seem to harsh, but you should know the issues with the Apostolic belief and how they look at other churches. You mentioned already a couple times about "false churches" which is red flags for me. who are you to judge any church? Opinions are a dime a dozen.

Also please don't feel as if you have to "hold back" I don't get offended and you might find me completely different on another thread. This is a forum so it's by thread and the topic.

This topic is about the first Church and that was the one in Acts with zero evidence that any denomination today was around at that time. For all good churches practice what was in acts and no practice of any church that would pinpoint a certain denomination is to be found in scriptures.

I think the move was to prove the Catholic Church was first but best i could find that would definitely tell someone it's Catholic did not take place for 1,000 years after 60ad.

Be blessed.

I know I said I would say no more, but I have been to UPCI churches that were not preaching the true Word either, I see you have one experience with one church and that sums them all up, as far as the egg thing never heard that before, you never asked me what church I went too, you are making an assumption in that other thread, nor have I ever said that the church I go too is the only one to be saved, and as far as the baptism Acts 2:38 pretty clear under what name we are supposed to be baptized, in Acts 2:38 in all Bible it says to be baptized in Jesus name, I myself am a King James Bible reader, according to what you are saying we are not supposed to go to church, because Jesus is not there anymore, when two or three are gathered together I will be in there midst, church can be at home, church can be in a basement, church can even be outside, I will be clear I go to the church were I feel the Holy Ghost moving, what the pastor and his wife decide to name the church, is because its a name to say they are following the Apostles Doctrine written out in the first church at the day of Pentecost, as written in the entire Book of Acts, why people get so encapsulated on a name I do not know, we are judged on our works and faith, not by our name, should churches these days just go around and call themselves the no name church, I also said they are an independent Apostolic Pentecostal church, they do not follow any other doctrines of any other church, but what The Word says, they are associated with a couple of other churches for fellow ship, and they are trying to help them out with The Word, how they are associated I totally do not know, they are about to split ties with at least one if not both if they do not start to get there act together, I hope I did not leave anything out.

I know I said I would say no more, but I have been to UPCI churches that were not preaching the true Word either, I see you have one experience with one church and that sums them all up, as far as the egg thing never heard that before, you never asked me what church I went too, you are making an assumption in that other thread, nor have I ever said that the church I go too is the only one to be saved, and as far as the baptism Acts 2:38 pretty clear under what name we are supposed to be baptized, in Acts 2:38 in all Bible it says to be baptized in Jesus name, I myself am a King James Bible reader, according to what you are saying we are not supposed to go to church, because Jesus is not there anymore, when two or three are gathered together I will be in there midst, church can be at home, church can be in a basement, church can even be outside, I will be clear I go to the church were I feel the Holy Ghost moving, what the pastor and his wife decide to name the church, is because its a name to say they are following the Apostles Doctrine written out in the first church at the day of Pentecost, as written in the entire Book of Acts, why people get so encapsulated on a name I do not know, we are judged on our works and faith, not by our name, should churches these days just go around and call themselves the no name church, I also said they are an independent Apostolic Pentecostal church, they do not follow any other doctrines of any other church, but what The Word says, they are associated with a couple of other churches for fellow ship, and they are trying to help them out with The Word, how they are associated I totally do not know, they are about to split ties with at least one if not both if they do not start to get there act together, I hope I did not leave anything out.

I said Jesus is not just found just at a Church (building). Where the Body is, that would be The Lord's body wherever we are at (Gathering). I think I understood what you were saying, I just wanted to be sure.

So you believe a gathering (Greek Word translated as Church) should have the moving of the Holy Spirit. I assume and correct me if I am wrong, but you believe that a group gathering together without any power of the Holy Spirit might be just wasting time, leaving the teacher and Healing power out of the picture. Correct me if that is not correct.

A gathering (Church) with no ability of God present to help is not much help at all. (Would this be right?)

I don't have anything against the Apostolic folks, from reading it seems now more a pattern after the Church of Acts as opposed to a hard core Apostolic denomination. Would this be correct?

I do have issues with what they believe though in some areas. (Apostolic denomination)

Despite if it be true it's not fully an Apostolic church, you do have some of the same belief's.

The Oneness doctrine being one of them. You seem pretty sure about it so I would not call it modelist. Lot's of churches fall into the Modelist category like this web site though this web site claims not to take a side with Trinity or oneness, but clearly Modelist at best.

Your stance on tongues. Would it be correct to assume you believe that all believers should have this experience if they are filled with the Holy Ghost?

I have run into believers filled with the Holy Spirit but never been taught much or ever spoke tongues. I can sometimes tell just standing next to someone if the Power of God is on them. That is how I met the Apostolic Pastor.

He was eating and I was a server at the Olive Garden. I walked by and could feel the anointing coming off this man. He was not my table but I stopped and said, "Sir, you have the power of God all over you." He then proceeded to tell me He was actually an Apostolic minister.

Ok then.......... This sounds more straight forward. I myself study out of the KJV, I do look at other Translations though.

The Egg:
The oneness doctrine was explained to me with a picture of an egg. One egg but with 3 parts. 1 that are 3. It's all egg, but with different parts of the egg. Jesus would be a yoke and the Holy Spirit a white for example

First Church:
So by what I see your saying.................. If the Catholic Church was the first Church as like in Acts, then it could not be possible the Catholic Church would ever drop the valuable gift of tongues. Nobody with common sense would do that. It would still be something today the Catholic Church would still be doing and Certainly would not trade that gift off for some prayer beads.

Thank you for clearing all that up. If I assumed wrong please correct me.

Blessings.

I said Jesus is not just found just at a Church (building). Where the Body is, that would be The Lord's body wherever we are at (Gathering). I think I understood what you were saying, I just wanted to be sure.

So you believe a gathering (Greek Word translated as Church) should have the moving of the Holy Spirit. I assume and correct me if I am wrong, but you believe that a group gathering together without any power of the Holy Spirit might be just wasting time, leaving the teacher and Healing power out of the picture. Correct me if that is not correct.

A gathering (Church) with no ability of God present to help is not much help at all. (Would this be right?)

I don't have anything against the Apostolic folks, from reading it seems now more a pattern after the Church of Acts as opposed to a hard core Apostolic denomination. Would this be correct?

I do have issues with what they believe though in some areas. (Apostolic denomination)

Despite if it be true it's not fully an Apostolic church, you do have some of the same belief's.

The Oneness doctrine being one of them. You seem pretty sure about it so I would not call it modelist. Lot's of churches fall into the Modelist category like this web site though this web site claims not to take a side with Trinity or oneness, but clearly Modelist at best.

Your stance on tongues. Would it be correct to assume you believe that all believers should have this experience if they are filled with the Holy Ghost?

I have run into believers filled with the Holy Spirit but never been taught much or ever spoke tongues. I can sometimes tell just standing next to someone if the Power of God is on them. That is how I met the Apostolic Pastor.

He was eating and I was a server at the Olive Garden. I walked by and could feel the anointing coming off this man. He was not my table but I stopped and said, "Sir, you have the power of God all over you." He then proceeded to tell me He was actually an Apostolic minister.

Ok then.......... This sounds more straight forward. I myself study out of the KJV, I do look at other Translations though.

The Egg:
The oneness doctrine was explained to me with a picture of an egg. One egg but with 3 parts. 1 that are 3. It's all egg, but with different parts of the egg. Jesus would be a yoke and the Holy Spirit a white for example

First Church:
So by what I see your saying.................. If the Catholic Church was the first Church as like in Acts, then it could not be possible the Catholic Church would ever drop the valuable gift of tongues. Nobody with common sense would do that. It would still be something today the Catholic Church would still be doing and Certainly would not trade that gift off for some prayer beads.

Thank you for clearing all that up. If I assumed wrong please correct me.

Blessings.

A righteous man prayer availlith much, I believe from what I read out of the Bible that Jesus never has a busy signal, he is a personal God, search out your own salvation with fear and trembling, but also the saints of Jesus should come together in prayer and fasting as well, also for fellowship and teaching, just as the Bible says, when we were discussing the body in an another discussion, there are many gifts not all are teachers, not all have the gift of prophecy, not all can decipher tongues, as far as the first church other than on the day of Pentecost I do not know, the Bible does not say, also in Revelation there were seven churches in Asia, two were righteous, so to say only one specific church is going to make it would be not in the Bible nor in the teaching, also in Revelation when John is talking about the heathen church, in Revelation 18:4 he tells some of the people that are in that church to come out of her, so we can see some of those people will leave that church at some point, I believe that Jesus in the flesh of God, God is a spirit pray to him in the Spirit, no man can lay eyes on the spirit of God, also God wanted to see how eagles soured in the wind, a serpent laying on a rock, and what it was like to be with a woman, the latter he never did, God sent all the prophets, and all the righteous men before Jesus came to earth and none could do the job, they were all sinners, so God sent himself in the flesh sinless, to see mans hardships and give him a new covenant, flesh can not contain the spirit of God, so God was overflowing inside of Jesus, Jesus was fully God in the flesh, 1 Corinthians 15:25-28 when everything is done and everything is under his feet, and the last enemy of that shall be destroyed is death, then the Son shall be subdued unto God, and when all things are under him then we are all in our glorified bodies, the flesh of God goes back to God, that God may be all in all. I believe our mind cannot understand everything about God, the Holy Ghost is also God, when the rocks rent and the vail was torn then God was able to go into us individually, the spirit was no longer just in the Ark of the Covenant, even the prophets desired to see the thing we see.

A righteous man prayer availlith much, I believe from what I read out of the Bible that Jesus never has a busy signal, he is a personal God, search out your own salvation with fear and trembling, but also the saints of Jesus should come together in prayer and fasting as well, also for fellowship and teaching, just as the Bible says, when we were discussing the body in an another discussion, there are many gifts not all are teachers, not all have the gift of prophecy, not all can decipher tongues, as far as the first church other than on the day of Pentecost I do not know, the Bible does not say, also in Revelation there were seven churches in Asia, two were righteous, so to say only one specific church is going to make it would be not in the Bible nor in the teaching, also in Revelation when John is talking about the heathen church, in Revelation 18:4 he tells some of the people that are in that church to come out of her, so we can see some of those people will leave that church at some point, I believe that Jesus in the flesh of God, God is a spirit pray to him in the Spirit, no man can lay eyes on the spirit of God, also God wanted to see how eagles soured in the wind, a serpent laying on a rock, and what it was like to be with a woman, the latter he never did, God sent all the prophets, and all the righteous men before Jesus came to earth and none could do the job, they were all sinners, so God sent himself in the flesh sinless, to see mans hardships and give him a new covenant, flesh can not contain the spirit of God, so God was overflowing inside of Jesus, Jesus was fully God in the flesh, 1 Corinthians 15:25-28 when everything is done and everything is under his feet, and the last enemy of that shall be destroyed is death, then the Son shall be subdued unto God, and when all things are under him then we are all in our glorified bodies, the flesh of God goes back to God, that God may be all in all. I believe our mind cannot understand everything about God, the Holy Ghost is also God, when the rocks rent and the vail was torn then God was able to go into us individually, the spirit was no longer just in the Ark of the Covenant, even the prophets desired to see the thing we see.

Sounds good enough. I am not Trinity or Oneness though. The natural mind can't understand the things of God being Spirit.

God always hears us, there is no busy signal for sure.

Glad this is sorted. Blessings.

I did not want to write this in my other post, but from what I have read the first pope for the catholic church was a man called Peter, not the Apostle Peter, but a man called Peter the magician, and we know where all magicians go, according to The Word, catholics never dropped there pagan ways that is why the heathen church is called mystery babylon the great, I have some works from another man that put together all the connections between nimrod and the catholic church if you would like to see it I could paste it here on one of the discussions, I know everyone here that is catholic calls Jerusalem the center for Revelation chapter 17-18, but Nineveh was also called a harlot and so were some other cities so they all cannot not be, rome london the usa are all one of the same just in different locations, I also wrote about that in a different discussion.

I did not want to write this in my other post, but from what I have read the first pope for the catholic church was a man called Peter, not the Apostle Peter, but a man called Peter the magician, and we know where all magicians go, according to The Word, catholics never dropped there pagan ways that is why the heathen church is called mystery babylon the great, I have some works from another man that put together all the connections between nimrod and the catholic church if you would like to see it I could paste it here on one of the discussions, I know everyone here that is catholic calls Jerusalem the center for Revelation chapter 17-18, but Nineveh was also called a harlot and so were some other cities so they all cannot not be, rome london the usa are all one of the same just in different locations, I also wrote about that in a different discussion.

There was a time I believed this....... I mean the first Horse rider carries a bow and the Pope's cross is bowed and rides in a white pope mobile.

The colors of the Catholic church are mentioned also.

With the weakness of the Catholic Church today and all the issues it's had with bad priest, I have a hard time believing now that somehow they are really going to matter in the end. I could be wrong, but the pervasive spirit that is destroying whole denominations now is Homosexuality. Whole denominations have fallen to this and the Catholic Church still claim to take a stand against the practice.

I am not as convinced anymore.

Blessings.

Back