First Church?

I
There was a time I believed this....... I mean the first Horse rider carries a bow and the Pope's cross is bowed and rides in a white pope mobile.

The colors of the Catholic church are mentioned also.

With the weakness of the Catholic Church today and all the issues it's had with bad priest, I have a hard time believing now that somehow they are really going to matter in the end. I could be wrong, but the pervasive spirit that is destroying whole denominations now is Homosexuality. Whole denominations have fallen to this and the Catholic Church still claim to take a stand against the practice.

I am not as convinced anymore.

Blessings.

I agree homosexuality is destroying churches, have you ever head any of the testimonies from former priest and what they do on thursday, same thing as what destroying the other churches, the problem with these big chuches that are denominal is they are all part of the council of churches, which is run by the catholic church, in Revelation 17:5 the mother of harlots, so there is sister or daughter churches that preach close to the same.

I

I agree homosexuality is destroying churches, have you ever head any of the testimonies from former priest and what they do on thursday, same thing as what destroying the other churches, the problem with these big chuches that are denominal is they are all part of the council of churches, which is run by the catholic church, in Revelation 17:5 the mother of harlots, so there is sister or daughter churches that preach close to the same.

Well, I am not saying what your saying is not so. I noticed that Rome supported Hitler also and even have pictures to prove it. Later on in the War Rome turned out to be a big chicken, the Pope keeping silent.

You do believe a lot like me, I am very faith focused and have taught faith for several years. In that I have had to snap my dislike for the Catholic church as I felt they corrupted the Word and lead people into deception. I realize that people that don't want to do the plan of God in their heart get led off into deception as Jesus said any man that will do the will of God they will know the right doctrine.

If you got deceived, it's because your heart never sold out to God. It's not anyone's fault as there are many deceivers waiting in line for those that compromise and won't do what the Lord says do.

Anyway, My Name is Mike and My denominational name was given to me by those traditional denominations........ Word of Faith.

It's sort of what Pentecostals use to call Full Gospel churches but you don't see that much now.

You hear the real Gospel, there is faith in there to be healed........... Jesus anointed with Yoke destroying power bringing the will and Kingdom of God to earth, giving us all authority over the enemy in victory. The Holy Spirit can not operate in the waters filled with unbelief.

Blessings.

Well it was nice talking to you I kind of do not know what you mean in your last paragraph, but it was nice talking to you.

Well, I am not saying what your saying is not so. I noticed that Rome supported Hitler also and even have pictures to prove it. Later on in the War Rome turned out to be a big chicken, the Pope keeping silent.

You do believe a lot like me, I am very faith focused and have taught faith for several years. In that I have had to snap my dislike for the Catholic church as I felt they corrupted the Word and lead people into deception. I realize that people that don't want to do the plan of God in their heart get led off into deception as Jesus said any man that will do the will of God they will know the right doctrine.

If you got deceived, it's because your heart never sold out to God. It's not anyone's fault as there are many deceivers waiting in line for those that compromise and won't do what the Lord says do.

Anyway, My Name is Mike and My denominational name was given to me by those traditional denominations........ Word of Faith.

It's sort of what Pentecostals use to call Full Gospel churches but you don't see that much now.

You hear the real Gospel, there is faith in there to be healed........... Jesus anointed with Yoke destroying power bringing the will and Kingdom of God to earth, giving us all authority over the enemy in victory. The Holy Spirit can not operate in the waters filled with unbelief.
Blessings.

Michael... based on your answer above, can i can say that your denomination is the Word of Faith movements ... right? People like Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, Paul Crouch, John Avanzini,Robert Tilton, Fred Price, and Benny Hinn, are these the people that you have read about and have followed their teaching ...?

Michael... based on your answer above, can i can say that your denomination is the Word of Faith movements ... right? People like Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, Paul Crouch, John Avanzini,Robert Tilton, Fred Price, and Benny Hinn, are these the people that you have read about and have followed their teaching ...?

Jasenovac consentration camp was the only consentration camp not run by the Germans, or Austrians, but by the vatican, I have read or heard documentation of the mass deaths at the priest hands. It was in Croatia.

Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin and my home church Keith Moore. Aside from Creflo Dollar, Jerry Savalle, Jesse Duplantis, George Pearsons (Eagle Mountain Church Texas) I don't watch TBN.

I also Like Rodney Howard Browne and have briefly spoken to him over the phone. I am more into Lots of Scripture and teaching, but I think it great also people get to be in a place where the Holy Spirit is moving.
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodneyhowardbrowne

So that would be right. Word of Faith.

My Church:
http://www.flcbranson.org/flcindex.php

Last edited:
Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin and my home church Keith Moore. Aside from Creflo Dollar, Jerry Savalle, Jesse Duplantis, George Pearsons (Eagle Mountain Church Texas) I don't watch TBN.

So that would be right. Word of Faith.

My Church:
http://www.flcbranson.org/flcindex.php
Jasenovac consentration camp was the only consentration camp not run by the Germans, or Austrians, but by the vatican, I have read or heard documentation of the mass deaths at the priest hands. It was in Croatia.

yugo.stepinac.jpg
During the Second World War in Yugoslavia, Catholic priests and Muslim clerics were willing accomplices in the genocide of the nations Serbian, Jewish and Roma population. From 1941 until 1945, the Nazi-installed regime of Ante Pavelic in Croatia carried out some of the most horrific crimes of the Holocaust (known as the Porajmos by the Roma), killing over 800,000 Yugoslav citizens - 750,000 Serbs, 60,000 Jews and 26,000 Roma. In these crimes, the Croatian Ustasha and Muslim fundamentalists were openly supported by the Vatican,
Furthermore, as Cornwell notes, Pius XII had not only "warmly endorsed" Croat nationalism, he had, before the war in November 1939, described the Croats in a speech as an "the outpost of Christianity" of whom "the hope of a better future seems to be smiling on you". Pavelic and Pope Puis XII "frequently exchanged cordial telegrams" according to Dedijer, one on New Year's Day 1943, saw the Pope give his blessing to Pavelic:

http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/yugoslavia_catholic_church.htm

hitler4.jpg

Hail Mary were not the only things Catholics like to Hail. They raise their hands to honor a mad man.

However, despite all this I don't think Catholics in the US understand exactly what they are buying into. Rome saw a chance to be rid of the Jews and went with it. Murdering and just standing idly by was going fine until Hitler decided He did not want anything Christian in the way breaking the Concordat he had with the Vatican.
Once Hitler had a change of plans, Rome started to cry like a bunch of Girly mon's and kept silent as their plans were washed down the drain.

This is why I am not fully convinced Rome is the one mentioned in Revelation as being the mother harlot. Rome is cowardly when pressed as we saw during Hitlers time. It took the US to put a stop to that mad man. Had Hitler not lost his mind the War was on the edge of changing History as we know it today. Germany had the V2 and had jets. Both they did not get a chance to fully put in action praise God.

unless later Rome just gets behind the Antichrist, I don't see them being of much significance during the end.

Michael H. before i address your accusations, i would like to know is Word of Faith a theology church based on Calvin, or Lutheran, or what may i ask... thanks

Michael H. before i address your accusations, i would like to know is Word of Faith a theology church based on Calvin, or Lutheran, or what may i ask... thanks

don't bother addressing it ..
you are wasting your time ..
what edification is Michael trying to bring ???

yes Michael .. I was a sinner without Christ ..
and HE covers a multitude of sin for those who love him ..
so what you are doing is denouncing God's Power of Love in which He forgives ..
unless you are trying to say the RCC does not teach to Love God and neighbor as self ..
that is like saying YOU also are responsible for the Salem Which Hunts etc .. tisk tisk

PREACH GODS LOVE AND FORGIVENESS FOR THOSE WHO REPENT ..
NOT TEACHING THAT YOU ARE GLAD YOU ARE NOT LIKE A SINNER, AS A PHARISEE DID .. BECAUSE JESUS SAYS THEY WILL GET TO HEAVEN BEFORE YOU .. BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO ACCEPT GOD THEN TO LEARN COMPASSION ..

don't bother addressing it ..
you are wasting your time ..
what edification is Michael trying to bring ???

yes Michael .. I was a sinner without Christ ..
and HE covers a multitude of sin for those who love him ..
so what you are doing is denouncing God's Power of Love in which He forgives ..
unless you are trying to say the RCC does not teach to Love God and neighbor as self ..
that is like saying YOU also are responsible for the Salem Which Hunts etc .. tisk tisk

PREACH GODS LOVE AND FORGIVENESS FOR THOSE WHO REPENT ..
NOT TEACHING THAT YOU ARE GLAD YOU ARE NOT LIKE A SINNER, AS A PHARISEE DID .. BECAUSE JESUS SAYS THEY WILL GET TO HEAVEN BEFORE YOU .. BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO ACCEPT GOD THEN TO LEARN COMPASSION ..

Rosa .. please exit this thread ..
this thread has NO compassion in it ..

Rosa .. please exit this thread ..
this thread has NO compassion in it ..

Terry i see what he is doing and God has given me the sight to see thru some that say they are holier than all others, but can't see beyond their ego...

i did not see anyone else or any Catholic here do anything but defend the accusation, which we always do, and i see rather clearly that what he posts about Catholics are lies... i also see there seems to be a sense of political correctness in this forum because when i was posting months ago and there was a huge discussion which went on also for a while the administrator came in when he thought i was too aggressive, not really addressing the other aggressiveness, but addressing only mine and closing the thread... where is the administrator in this instance that he does not see the ugly words and lies lashed out against not just me but all that i believe in and against all Catholics, and also especially at the Blessed Mother ... when did i or any other Catholic use such ugly tactics as to demean another for the purpose of trying to convert people to their theology...? Lysander explained, i explained, Terry you are not even Catholic and you explained, many others also explained, yet not one of these two Michaels ever even tried to understand, because as far as they are concerned it is their truth and no one else's.

Right Michael i am a hail Mary person, i love the Blessed Mother of God as i love My Lord and my God Jesus the Christ and would not give that up for your theology ever, and i do hope all can see as i do right thru you, using this forum beating your chest and keep on boasting about your powers of healing , etc... trying to convert all, you don't discuss, you think your ''theology'' is the truth, it is based on that theologian view of what the scripture say ... you are so entrenched in your mindset with those like you that you can't see the beauty of just loving God, following His commandments, respect and reverence for the Apostles and for Mary His Blessed Mother which even the announcing angel called her 'blessed amongst women' but, of course, if it is not your way of loving God then it has to be wrong...

Christ did reveal to John this:
Revelation 22:11

Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and let the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and let the one who is holy, still keep himself holy.

{/quote}So that would be right. Word of Faith.

My Church:
http://www.flcbranson.org/flcindex.php[/quote]

Michael, please i asked a simple question, are those men i mentioned like Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, Paul Crouch, John Avanzini, Robert Tilton, Fred Price, and Benny Hinn... do you also follow these Word of Faith preachers...? please answer directly... thanks.

MichaelH - you have much in common with Benny Hinn, you are both liars and sowers of discord.
Take your hate and lies elsewhere.

i also see there seems to be a sense of political correctness in this forum because when i was posting months ago and there was a huge discussion which went on also for a while the administrator came in when he thought i was too aggressive, not really addressing the other aggressiveness, but addressing only mine and closing the thread... where is the administrator in this instance that he does not see the ugly words and lies lashed out against not just me but all that i believe in and against all Catholics, and also especially at the Blessed Mother ... when did i or any other Catholic use such ugly tactics as to demean another for the purpose of trying to convert people to their theology...? Lysander explained, i explained, Terry you are not even Catholic and you explained, many others also explained

I belabored on whether I wanted to comment on this ..
but I will, because this is like a virus, and it is growing ..
and it indeed IS the moderators job to promote and maintain Christian conduct ..

here is some scripture for them (in progression) ..
I make no suggestions .. I pray they read the words and understand them, and adjudicate as is correct with scripture in mind ..

Luk 17:3 “Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
1Ti 5:20 Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.
1Cr 5:13 But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.

and if this forum wishes to allow denigration and false witness to continue ..
then I will follow Mar 6:11 and leave .. I did not come here to fellowship with the non-compassionate ..

I pray all seek to make themselves pleasing to God ..

Last edited:
MichaelH...you've reverted to a pretty vile and flawed argument. You looked for pictures and found this. Did you look for facts? Did you read about Pope Pius XII's aid to the victims of the holocaust -- 5,000 Jews in Rome alone saved by the efforts of the Pope. People like St. Maximilian Kolbe, a Franciscan friar who put his life down at Auschwitz for a man he didn't know.

Someone once said "Anti-Catholicism is the thinking man's Anti-Semitism." Don't prove this guy right, MichaelH.

So what your basically saying is that when Paul was worried about his flock of churches that he got back on track, he should not of because some things were hard to say, I think not, he even called them beasts. The tragedy that happened in Croatia and Serbia, would have been in the past, but in the early 1990s the vatican ordered troops back into the country for another round of inquisition, there were truck loads of bodies coming out of the country, some estimates are 50000 I do not think any one knows for sure. All I am doing is giving a grave warning from what I see, also I go by The Word, I do not take someone elses distorted interpretation of the Bible when I go to church, just because its not written in the Bible to do something, does not give someone the reason to do that, and idol is still an idol, call no man father but your father alone which is in heaven, its all in The Word of God.

FYI .. that is NOT what the Greek says ..

perhaps you think Jesus and the Apostles broke his words ???

Jesus' own words from Matthew's Gospel ..

Mat 10:21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.

Mat 10:35 “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

Mat 10:37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Mat 15:4 “For God said, ‘HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER,' and, ‘HE WHO SPEAKS EVIL OF FATHER OR MOTHER IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH.'

Mat 15:5 “But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever I have that would help you has been given to God,”

Mat 15:6 he is not to honor his father or his mother.' And by this you invalidated the word of God for the sake of your tradition

Mat 19:5 and said, ‘FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?

Mat 19:29 “And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or farms for My name's sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life.

what does that make the non-married Paul if he is calling the church members "my sons" ..
then saying the church has many "teachers" but few "fathers" ???
then saying he "begat" the church members ???

KJV
1Cr 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

egō = my
agapētos = beloved
teknon = children

KJV
1Cr 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Peter did too .. calling his disciple Mark John "his son" is the same thing

Last edited:
so you judge UNRIGHTEOUS .. because you are untaught ..

ou = no or never (an absolute denial)
and I examined the scripture and that word is not there ..

because the bible is NOT scripture ..
it's more prudent to obey God's words in scripture than men's words written in the bible ..

Paul gave us the correct answer ..
Act 17:11 Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

SO ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WHAT IT REALLY SAYS ???

honor your father and mother ..
oops God called my genetic father my father again .. lol

Mat 23:9 “Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

mē = neither
kaleō = calling
epi = upon
...... (the)
gē = earthly ,
sy = your
patēr = father ,
gar = for
heis = one
eimi = exists
...... (that is)
sy = your
patēr = father
....... (in)
ouranios = heaven

follow the context of the chapter ..

here is the explanation I was given ..
he is not saying they do not exist, but those cannot help you ..
for only "calling upon" one father can save you ..

Last edited:
Back