Hell Is Immoral?

Thanks.
I don't know how He'll could be immoral. God first made Hell as the future abode of Satan and the fallen angels.

I do admit I don't know why God extended that first cause for its creation to later include us. :(

Us? You mean "them." right?

The lake of fire, oft referred to as "Hell," exists to also provide the abode for all those among humanity who have chosen to keep their sins upon themselves, to try and atone for their own sins after having rejected the placement of their sins upon Christ. They will be there, as you know, eternally because they absolutely cannot atone for their own sins given that they are guilty of ALL the Mosaic Law and the Law of God. That guilt, they will find out, could only be negated through the Blood of Christ that they rejected.

One other thing that many professing believer doesn't normally talk about in the context of rightly dividing the word of God is that all those who chose to keep their sins upon themselves will go into the lake of fire fully understanding their guilt, and will not all be remorseful over going to that place. Nobody goes to Hell accidentally. It's an intentional choice for all, even those who lived in the deepest, darkest jungles where no missionary had gone to that point.

MM

Who knows, perhaps Genesis 1 through 2:3 are like the executive summary of creation?

HAH! As an Electrical Engineer, I'm well acquainted with providing bird's eye view summaries. One through four star generals have attention spans, at times, of children when it comes to down-in-the-weeds details that turn out to be far too technical for them.

MM

Us? You mean "them." right?

The lake of fire, oft referred to as "Hell," exists to also provide the abode for all those among humanity who have chosen to keep their sins upon themselves, to try and atone for their own sins after having rejected the placement of their sins upon Christ. They will be there, as you know, eternally because they absolutely cannot atone for their own sins given that they are guilty of ALL the Mosaic Law and the Law of God. That guilt, they will find out, could only be negated through the Blood of Christ that they rejected.

One other thing that many professing believer doesn't normally talk about in the context of rightly dividing the word of God is that all those who chose to keep their sins upon themselves will go into the lake of fire fully understanding their guilt, and will not all be remorseful over going to that place. Nobody goes to Hell accidentally. It's an intentional choice for all, even those who lived in the deepest, darkest jungles where no missionary had gone to that point.

MM
By us I meant humans. Sorry, I should have clarified.

Thanks.
I don't know how Hell could be immoral. God first made Hell as the future abode of Satan and the fallen angels.

I do admit I don't know why God extended that first cause for its creation to later include us. :(
Well......we were created to live eternally. So when someone commits a sin, the offended person has also been eternally wronged.
Since God is eternal, immutable, and infinite, and all sins are fundamentally against God, God has decreed the just punishment for sin must also be eternal.

Perhaps because we took on Satan's nature when Adam obeyed the serpent while disobeying God.
Hmm... maybe. There was a fiery televangelist once who used to say something along the lines of, "God made us to be nourished by him." I'm sure I botched the quote but that's the gist of it. I always found that to be a good way to look at it.

God made us to be nourished by him. When we sin, we turn our back on God and seek our own nourishment elsewhere. The problem is there is none suitable and the longer we abstain from God the sicker we become until we eventually perish.

Hmm... maybe. There was a fiery televangelist once who used to say something along the lines of, "God made us to be nourished by him." I'm sure I botched the quote but that's the gist of it. I always found that to be a good way to look at it.

God made us to be nourished by him. When we sin, we turn our back on God and seek our own nourishment elsewhere. The problem is there is none suitable and the longer we abstain from God the sicker we become until we eventually perish.
The Bible says that we were "Made in the image of God!"

That means our bodies were the mirror the life of God insofar as it was created in perfect health and was not subject to death.

That also includes several attributes.
1. Mentally.
2. Morally
3. Socially

YOu are so very right in that SIN is what separates our fellowship and nourishment from God!

HAH! As an Electrical Engineer, I'm well acquainted with providing bird's eye view summaries. One through four star generals have attention spans, at times, of children when it comes to down-in-the-weeds details that turn out to be far too technical for them.

MM
I am also an electrical engineer!! Yep..........Just yesterday I was getting ready for Hurricain season and I replaced all the batteries in my flashlights!!

Back