I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah but I would never imagine myself not being a Harry Potter fan, not loving Severus Snape, not listening to any music, and other things... It would be so boring...

But I still believe that people can watch anything as long as they don't mislead.
Sweetheart, God, the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE is NOT boring!!!!

You thinking that a Christian lifestyle is boring...that is a lie from the pits of hell.

Just keep reading your Bible and asking God to reveal the truth to you. He will. You have a misconception about Christianity that you picked up somewhere. We don't do things that are Godly because we are forced to and Funtime is over... We do it because we LOVE doing things that glorify God. It's the opposite of boring.

Oh man I do wish I could scoop you up and take you out with my christian friends!! Come to AZ!! :)

Just keep taking each day as it comes...devote time to Jesus and His word and focus on HIM not your sin. He will change your heart. You do not need to force yourself to do something or change something to appease other Christians. But just have some humility and be open to what we are saying. We care about you!!

Okay... I just wanted to say this....

Polly, I haven't seen you mention Jesus Christ in a single post of yours. That is saying something!

When you have the Holy Spirit ( which is given to you when you put your trust and faith in Jesus for salvation ), he convicts you of sin in your life.

You tell us not to judge the sin in your life, and while I agree we shouldn't be harsh with anyone, you still haven't fessed up and admitted your idolatry.

Sometimes it takes people a LONG time to let go of their sins, and the first step is recognizing them.

I've prayed for you bunches and I'm glad you are back on the site! :)

Sweetheart, God, the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE is NOT boring!!!!

You thinking that a Christian lifestyle is boring...that is a lie from the pits of hell.

Just keep reading your Bible and asking God to reveal the truth to you. He will. You have a misconception about Christianity that you picked up somewhere. We don't do things that are Godly because we are forced to and Funtime is over... We do it because we LOVE doing things that glorify God. It's the opposite of boring.

Oh man I do wish I could scoop you up and take you out with my christian friends!! Come to AZ!! :)

Just keep taking each day as it comes...devote time to Jesus and His word and focus on HIM not your sin. He will change your heart. You do not need to force yourself to do something or change something to appease other Christians. But just have some humility and be open to what we are saying. We care about you!!
Well said!

But is it really forbidden to watch and read anything, to dress how I want, and to listen to any music?
Hi Polly! Let's forget these things for now. Instead of discussing what we always discuss and arguing why don't we discuss something new like what I wrote earlier.

Polly, you know that what you do can't save you right? That is why we are all gathered here, because we are thankful that God was willing to suffer and give everything to rescue us from our sins. Those of us who are saved on this site, are saved because of our faith in what God has done for us. You say you love God. What do you think about that?

and I don't idolize. If I idolize, I am an atheist or Pagan.

You don't have to be an atheist, pagan or any other religious/anti-religious conformity to idolize. Some Christians get tempted into idolatry; money, for example. However, believers that are saved have the Holy Spirit working inside us to bring us back on the right path; God's path.

You don't have to be an atheist, pagan or any other religious/anti-religious conformity to idolize. Some Christians get tempted into idolatry; money, for example. However, believers that are saved have the Holy Spirit working inside us to bring us back on the right path; God's path.
Brian do you think works or the love of Jesus saves people? Do you think works or God's love changes believers? Maybe it is time to stop focusing on works and focus on God's love and the power of His Holy Spirit.

Brian do you think works or the love of Jesus saves people? Do you think works or God's love changes believers? Maybe it is time to stop focusing on works and focus on God's love and the power of His Holy Spirit.

Love above all, of course! Polly cannot focus all of her love on God as she has her tulpa in the way.

Polly, what does your tulpa do for you that you think God cannot do for you? What gap does this tulpa fill that God cannot fill? What love does this tulpa give you that God cannot give you/has given you?

Well, my tulpa is my ideal boyfriend, and future husband, and the love what I share with Severus is the same love what couples share. And I am a young lady, I have the right to have romantic feelings and a lovely prince charming what I really deserve. I really don't idolize, believe me. It's just fangirling and romance.

Why not take this into private messages since you (Olivia and sweet pea and Allie) don't want our input. Brian wasn't saying anything wrong. Polly brought up idolizing and saying only Atheists and Pagans idolize. He corrected her on this and you attack him for it. Yes we are suppose to show love and I feel everyone commenting on here is doing so out of love. If we didn't care what happens to Polly we would just ignore her completely.

Why not take this into private messages since you (Olivia and sweet pea and Allie) don't want our input. Brian wasn't saying anything wrong. Polly brought up idolizing and saying only Atheists and Pagans idolize. He corrected her on this and you attack him for it. Yes we are suppose to show love and I feel everyone commenting on here is doing so out of love. If we didn't care what happens to Polly we would just ignore her completely.
I see the impact you have made. There is none because the law is not going to change things. If someone won't recognize the law and realize what they are doing, then recognizing God's love is what will make them see that there is a reason to look at the law and what they are doing because if God's love becomes real to them they will see a reason why he has the law is love. God's power will change things. What has preaching the law done, nothing but keep these conversations on a never ending roundabout.

Reactions: Sal
Well, my tulpa is my ideal boyfriend, and future husband, and the love what I share with Severus is the same love what couples share. And I am a young lady, I have the right to have romantic feelings and a lovely prince charming what I really deserve. I really don't idolize, believe me. It's just fangirling and romance.

What you deserve and have is God's love, His unconditional love that will never go away, if you would only receive it.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things" 1 Corinthians 13:11."

Time to put away childish things and start focusing on God and His love for you!

And the tulpae is the main issue here, not the music, not the clothing, not the movies. She claims to be saved so taking that as fact since we don't know the heart we have to assume she is saved. So she states she loves this tulpae and is trying to bring it to life with energy. The energy isn't from God we all know that. She states she kisses and has sex with the tulpae. None of us are saying she is doing this, she is saying it sooo we aren't judging her, she is judging herself. We all sin and fall short. I was a pagan for 10 years and know what she is doing is demonic and she is tapping into energies she has no idea about. It is no different in a pagan casting a circle and calling in the directions with spirits. I'm not saying I'm all knowing because I use to participate in this; anyone walking in the spirit of God can determine this same thing.

And the tulpae is the main issue here, not the music, not the clothing, not the movies. She claims to be saved so taking that as fact since we don't know the heart we have to assume she is saved. So she states she loves this tulpae and is trying to bring it to life with energy. The energy isn't from God we all know that. She states she kisses and has sex with the tulpae. None of us are saying she is doing this, she is saying it sooo we aren't judging her, she is judging herself. We all sin and fall short. I was a pagan for 10 years and know what she is doing is demonic and she is tapping into energies she has no idea about. It is no different in a pagan casting a circle and calling in the directions with spirits. I'm not saying I'm all knowing because I use to participate in this; anyone walking in the spirit of God can determine this same thing.
We never fully discussed the gospel with her, so how do we know?

Back