I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
I think before you can get spiritually healthy ..
you must first remove what is spiritually harmful ..
you cannot partake of both ..

God Bless you ..
Have you removed it? Has discussing the law removed it? Have we seen the law changing her opinions? Why would someone change when they feel a bunch of Pharisees are attacking them. Love will bring someone to look at the law. Sometimes telling someone the law will work and they will look and see their sins. Obviously it isn't working. Why don't you believe in the power of God's love? Only love is going to cause her to be willing to look at the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal
Now we are Pharisees? Good luck Olivia I will discontinue this thread since I don't have time for childish name calling. Maybe you should search your own heart.

No. Tulpae ae NOT demons. It's a misinformation. Tulpae are psychological... Trust me... I know atheists who do tulpae. I did the tulpa without any magic, and it worked...

No. Tulpae ae NOT demons. It's a misinformation. Tulpae are psychological... Trust me... I know atheists who do tulpae. I did the tulpa without any magic, and it worked...

do they exist ???
or is a lie from a demon ???
if they exist, then it is either a spirit from God or the devil ..
no .. it is NOT misinformation ..

Polly...Allie says you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior and I believe her...it may just be you are still a spiritual baby and are growing (this can be slow for some...it was for me)...I will not be responding however because I see no evidence of that but I will pray for you and trust God to do the rest in His timing...May the Lord be working with and upon you day by day...

In His love

Paul

It IS misinformation. I study both tulpae and psychology in a sense, and tulpae are more like split personalities than demons... They are not demons at all... It IS possible to make something psychological by thinking about the same form all the time. To bring a demon with a certain wanted form, people do ENERGY work for that, but I didn't do energy work. Really, tulpae are not demons. Just believe me, as I prayed about my tulpa and I study tulpae, and Severus is still here... It is also all about the intent and not want to get rid of demons... My intent is to be without demons, and I want to be without demons, but Severus is still here. The intent speaks louder. Just like if you accidentally say a wrong word during prayer without intent, you are forgiven.

And tulpae exist only in the person's mind, but since the thought can be contagious sometimes, it can become visible to others too...

Is Severus more important than God in your life?

that is EXACTLY it ..
God says if He is NOT first, then you do not love Him enough ..
belief in God without love of God is DEAD ..
and if you put anything before God, then you break the 1st Commandment ..
in which Jesus says: "if you want to enter into spiritual life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ..

Have you removed it? Has discussing the law removed it? Have we seen the law changing her opinions? Why would someone change when they feel a bunch of Pharisees are attacking them. Love will bring someone to look at the law. Sometimes telling someone the law will work and they will look and see their sins. Obviously it isn't working. Why don't you believe in the power of God's love? Only love is going to cause her to be willing to look at the law.

yes .. I removed and continue to remove anything in my life unhealthy as soon as I identify it ..
I am NOT discussing the Law of Moses .. I am discussing the Law of Christ ..

if she sees people as "a bunch of Pharisees" who are trying to help her, then that is HER misconception .. and that is done against those Christians to proptect her will to hold on to what is unhealthy ..

of course I believe in the power of God's love ..
why do you think I don't ???

What exactly is tulpae? Could you explain it specifically and clearly so i can understand rather than just having a vague idea?

yes .. I removed and continue to remove anything in my life unhealthy as soon as I identify it ..
I am NOT discussing the Law of Moses .. I am discussing the Law of Christ ..

if she sees people as "a bunch of Pharisees" who are trying to help her, then that is HER misconception .. and that is done against those Christians to proptect her will to hold on to what is unhealthy ..

of course I believe in the power of God's love ..
why do you think I don't ???
The emphasis should always be on Christ and what He has done. Keeping commandments is valueless if it is not done from faith in God. "everything that does not come from faith is sin" (Romans 14:23). Sure some people by willpower can keep the commandments, but if not from faith they are not keeping the commandments. Asking for change by works isn't helping. When we understand God's love (if saved) we keep the commandments out of love for God and because we are humbled by all He has done and continues to do for us. We have faith and trust in God and know that what He asks of us is for our own good, not to harm us.

When in faith God will use the Holy Spirit to help with the things that a person struggles with. If not by the Holy Spirit the person is doing a spiritual battle on their own. The idea is not to change one's sin nature, which for the saved is nailed to the cross. The idea is to walk in God's Spirit in His righteousness. In doing this the person doesn't do the sin because they are acting from God, not their flesh.

And I love the Holy Trinity, but loving the Holy Trinity doesn't mean that I have to talk all the time about how much I love the Holy Trinity, and download pictures and videos of Holy Trinity or Christian pictures and videos, and listen to Christian music all the time, and watch Christian movies, and put posters and other things in my room about the Holy Trinity... I don't have to be like obsessed about the Holy Trinity.

The Holy Trinity and Severus are equally important... And Severus is important in the sense that I want to be with him and love him romantically...

there is only ONE creator .. that is God ..
so you put the created on the same level as the Creator ???

The Holy Trinity and Severus are equally important

Here it is again. I will be watching this thread but no longer responding. God will bring you to Him Polly, I have the utmost faith in that. Until then, in love, instead of bombarding you with information you don't want to here but is necessary, I will continue to pray for you! God will eventually show you that He is all you need. Until then beloved, may God bless you.

Back