I am interested in your explanation for Trinitarianism or non Trinitarianism/Unitarianism

Feb 10, 2015
Maryland
The better what....?
Hmm... I was using my phone rather that my laptop. That was the unintended remains from an editing attempt. It was related to my observation regarding leadership. I was attempting to make the point that we should not make assumption regarding preemince based on notions of hierarchy based on office..

I appologize.

• Haha
Reactions: Via dolarossa
Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
When two people marry they are meant to be 'one'. Even though one of the two is designated the head.
I hope that makes sense.

The third party is the one who joins them together.

I am sure this is easy to grasp like a 3-in-1 deal.
I'm not really sure what how the unitarians explain God. I know hindus believe God is in everything, and is not separate from anything else, so God could be in your shoe and in the garden snails and in your food.

Via dolarossa

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Sep 22, 2016
Uk
Ok peeps, I’m gonna have a crack at the distinction between Christ and The Father...
Major, if you see anything wrong please correct this😊

my own view..
. The Father is like a circle with Christ as a smaller circle in the middle. The Father is greater than Christ. Both are of the same nature.
The omniscient nature of the Father is wider in scope than Christ. hence Christ doesn’t know His return

🥴
More ramblings from the cradle...

I have just thought, that, Christ, being seen by me as the smaller circle, ( little baby Jesus) when Activated by Faith, He expands and goes to Our Father.

Feb 10, 2015
Maryland

I have just thought, that, Christ, being seen by me as the smaller circle, ( little baby Jesus) when Activated by Faith, He expands and goes to Our Father.
There are many ways and means to approach and increase understanding. There are helpful but one should understand that the central truths cannot be truly and completely understood and therefore application must still await the Spirit.

The map (the description) is not the territory (the fundamental truth).

Sep 3, 2009
Florida
Jesus is fully fully human and thus subservient as the first of creation. Christ is fully God and is submissive to (but not less important than) The Father by His eternal relationship in the whole.

In human organizations, whether the church or commercial enterprises, the best leaders recognize that the leadership is nothing without those that are lead. Neither is pre-eminent but perform their offices as a unified whole.

The better
There is an old saying that the best teachers were the best students.

Sep 3, 2009
Florida

Then we would need to reevaluate John 1:1-2........
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ****The same was in the beginning with God****. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. "

According to that Scripture there was never a time when The Son was not with the Father, co - equal and co - eternal!

That is whay Jesus could say.....'"If You have seen Me, you have seen the Father".

Reactions: Via dolarossa

Via dolarossa

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Sep 22, 2016
Uk
Then we would need to reevaluate John 1:1-2........
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ****The same was in the beginning with God****. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. "

According to that Scripture there was never a time when The Son was not with the Father, co - equal and co - eternal!

That is whay Jesus could say.....'"If You have seen Me, you have seen the Father".
Thanks,
I haven’t seen Jesus yet..
I’ve only met The Spirits Power.
Maybe that’s why I think Jesus is like a little baby in me as yet I haven’t seen Him nor the Father

Reactions: Major