I am interested in your explanation for Trinitarianism or non Trinitarianism/Unitarianism

The better what....?
Hmm... I was using my phone rather that my laptop. That was the unintended remains from an editing attempt. It was related to my observation regarding leadership. I was attempting to make the point that we should not make assumption regarding preemince based on notions of hierarchy based on office..

I appologize.

When two people marry they are meant to be 'one'. Even though one of the two is designated the head.
I hope that makes sense.

The third party is the one who joins them together.

I am sure this is easy to grasp like a 3-in-1 deal.
I'm not really sure what how the unitarians explain God. I know hindus believe God is in everything, and is not separate from anything else, so God could be in your shoe and in the garden snails and in your food.

Ok peeps, I’m gonna have a crack at the distinction between Christ and The Father...
Major, if you see anything wrong please correct this😊

my own view..
. The Father is like a circle with Christ as a smaller circle in the middle. The Father is greater than Christ. Both are of the same nature.
The omniscient nature of the Father is wider in scope than Christ. hence Christ doesn’t know His return

🥴
More ramblings from the cradle...

I have just thought, that, Christ, being seen by me as the smaller circle, ( little baby Jesus) when Activated by Faith, He expands and goes to Our Father.

I have just thought, that, Christ, being seen by me as the smaller circle, ( little baby Jesus) when Activated by Faith, He expands and goes to Our Father.

There are many ways and means to approach and increase understanding. There are helpful but one should understand that the central truths cannot be truly and completely understood and therefore application must still await the Spirit.

The map (the description) is not the territory (the fundamental truth).

Jesus is fully fully human and thus subservient as the first of creation. Christ is fully God and is submissive to (but not less important than) The Father by His eternal relationship in the whole.

In human organizations, whether the church or commercial enterprises, the best leaders recognize that the leadership is nothing without those that are lead. Neither is pre-eminent but perform their offices as a unified whole.

The better

There is an old saying that the best teachers were the best students.

Then we would need to reevaluate John 1:1-2........
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ****The same was in the beginning with God****. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. "

According to that Scripture there was never a time when The Son was not with the Father, co - equal and co - eternal!

That is whay Jesus could say.....'"If You have seen Me, you have seen the Father".

Then we would need to reevaluate John 1:1-2........
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ****The same was in the beginning with God****. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. "

According to that Scripture there was never a time when The Son was not with the Father, co - equal and co - eternal!

That is whay Jesus could say.....'"If You have seen Me, you have seen the Father".

Thanks,
I haven’t seen Jesus yet..
I’ve only met The Spirits Power.
Maybe that’s why I think Jesus is like a little baby in me as yet I haven’t seen Him nor the Father

Good day everyone, blessing in Christ's name. I have been debating the Trinity for a long time, and I believe in One omnipresent God in heaven and on earth. I believe He was and is present with us always, whether in the flesh or in the spirit and for that reason I ask you to consider these scriptures thoughtfully and carefully. May God bless.

Jesus is Yahweh
1Sa 16:6 And it happened as they came in, that he saw Eliab, and said, Surely before YAHWEH is His Messiah.

2Sa 19:21 And Abishai the son of Zeruiah answered and said, Shall not Shimei be put to death for this, because he cursed the messiah of YAHWEH?

Isa_41:14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith Jehovah, and thy Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.

Isa_49:7 Thus saith Jehovah, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth,

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thy husband; Jehovah of hosts is his name: and the Holy One of Israel is thy Redeemer; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Psa 28:8 YAHWEH is their strength, and He is the fortress of Y'shua*, He is His Messiah.

Luk 2:11 For today is born to you in the city of David, the Savior, who is YAHWEH, the Messiah.

Act 2:36 Then assuredly, let all the house of Israel acknowledge that YAHWEH made known this same Yahshua whom you crucified, He is both YAHWEH and Messiah.

Act 10:36 The Word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching the good news of peace through Yahshua Messiah, He is Master YAHWEH of all.

Rom 9:5 whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to flesh, He being YAHWEH over all, blessed forever. Amen.

God sent his son, Jesus, who sacrificed himself for humanities sin. Jesus, when he died, sent the Holy Spirit to live in all of us, in his place.

And that makes three.

Thanks,
I haven’t seen Jesus yet..
I’ve only met The Spirits Power.
Maybe that’s why I think Jesus is like a little baby in me as yet I haven’t seen Him nor the Father

Personally, I would suggest that you read Revelation 19. It is there that you will see the Lord Jesus Christ as He is today.

It has always amazed me that the the same Jesus Christ in the manger with a dirty diaper is the same Jesus Christ who comes on the white horse.

Titus 2:13..........
"Looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ".

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. (John 1:1-3 KJV)

The Word that created the Heaven and the Earth was with God, and verse 14 tells us the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. The Word that was made flesh and dwelt among us is named Jesus on earth, and if people could have seen through the flesh, they would have been looking at the Father. I and the Father are One, said Jesus.

1. ALL the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ. [For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Col 2:9]

2. All of God was in Christ. [To wit, that God was in Christ 2Co 5:19]

3. All the fullness of the Father dwelt in Christ. [For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell Col 1:19]

4. God was manifest in the flesh. [And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, 1Ti 3:16]

5. God dwelt among us. [And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us Joh 1:14]

6. Jesus is The Mighty God and The Everlasting Father. Isa 9.

7. All things were created by Jesus. Col 1:16.

8. Jesus is God with us (Immanuel.) Matt 1:23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Very simply Jesus is God with us in the flesh. The atmosphere must have been electric. How I wish I had been there. Not for the persecution though. If we keep our eyes firmly fixed on Jesus, whether on earth, in heaven, or in our hearts, we are looking at Almighty God.

May God bless.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. (John 1:1-3 KJV)

The Word that created the Heaven and the Earth was with God, and verse 14 tells us the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. The Word that was made flesh and dwelt among us is named Jesus on earth, and if people could have seen through the flesh, they would have been looking at the Father. I and the Father are One, said Jesus.

1. ALL the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ. [For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Col 2:9]

2. All of God was in Christ. [To wit, that God was in Christ 2Co 5:19]

3. All the fullness of the Father dwelt in Christ. [For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell Col 1:19]

4. God was manifest in the flesh. [And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, 1Ti 3:16]

5. God dwelt among us. [And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us Joh 1:14]

6. Jesus is The Mighty God and The Everlasting Father. Isa 9.

7. All things were created by Jesus. Col 1:16.

8. Jesus is God with us (Immanuel.) Matt 1:23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Very simply Jesus is God with us in the flesh. The atmosphere must have been electric. How I wish I had been there. Not for the persecution though. If we keep our eyes firmly fixed on Jesus, whether on earth, in heaven, or in our hearts, we are looking at Almighty God.

May God bless.

All that you just posted is absolutely true!

It is also the truth that this one Bible fact separates men. Many people just can not accept that God came in the flesh so they have over the years created more and more religions that do not call for Jesus to be God in the flesh.

Here are just a few of those religions who do not accept Jesus as God in the flesh..........
1. Muslims
2. Jainism.
3. Buddhists.
4. Mormons
5. Judaism
6. Hinduism
7. Taoism
8. Shinto
9. Jehovah Witnesses

All that you just posted is absolutely true!

It is also the truth that this one Bible fact separates men. Many people just can not accept that God came in the flesh so they have over the years created more and more religions that do not call for Jesus to be God in the flesh.

Here are just a few of those religions who do not accept Jesus as God in the flesh..........
1. Muslims
2. Jainism.
3. Buddhists.
4. Mormons
5. Judaism
6. Hinduism
7. Taoism
8. Shinto
9. Jehovah Witnesses

It is so sad, and these people are so determined in their rejection of Jesus. They are not for changing. I am reminded of the Pharisees about whom Jesus said, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:44 KJV)

The only saviour is the one who conquered sin and death. I think Gleason Archer put it very well when he wrote : -

"God had to become one of us in order to redeem us from the guilt and penalty of our sin. And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only-begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth’ ‘(John 1:14).

God as God could not forgive us for our sins unless our sins were fully paid for; otherwise He would have been a condoner and protector of the violation of His own holy law. It was only as a man that God in Christ could furnish satisfaction sufficient to atone for the sins of mankind; for only a man, a true human being, could properly represent the human race.

But at the same time our Redeemer had to be God, for only God could furnish a sacrifice of infinite value, to compensate for the penalty of eternal hell that our sin demands, according to the righteous claims of divine justice. Only God could have devised a way of salvation that made it possible for Him to remain Just and at the same time become the Justifier of the ungodly and instead of sending them to the everlasting perdition they deserved it was the perfect Man who was also infinite God that furnished an effectual sacrifice for all believers of every age.
Please let your heart and mind dwell on these things."

God bless.

Personally, I would suggest that you read Revelation 19. It is there that you will see the Lord Jesus Christ as He is today.

It has always amazed me that the the same Jesus Christ in the manger with a dirty diaper is the same Jesus Christ who comes on the white horse.

Titus 2:13..........
"Looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ".

haha well, Major, you’ve just brought back a memory of a dream I had whilst reading revelations 19..
a few months ago a dreamt of a white horse in front of a burning sun and whoever was on it was about to do battle..
It was very regal and quite glorious.
And I just read revelations and it mentioned a golden horse with a kingly rider
Hmmm...
Am I on my way to heaven? Hope so hehe

Last edited:
haha well, Major, you’ve just brought back a memory of a dream I had whilst reading revelations 19..
a few months ago a dreamt of a white horse in front of a burning sun and whoever was on it was about to do battle..
It was very regal and quite glorious.
And I just read revelations and it mentioned a golden horse with a kingly rider
Hmmm...
Am I on my way to heaven? Hope so hehe

My first thought is that somewhere in your past. you have heard someone give a message on Rev. 19 or you read it yourself and just forgot about it.
But......your subconscious mind did not let you forget it. It was important, it spoke to you and your brain recorded it and brought to your attention again.

That in my opinion is exactly how the Holy Spirit operates in us. IMO......someone is speaking to you through the word of God that you heard or read and not a dream.
But, again, that is just me and I do not have a doctorate in phycology.

It is so sad, and these people are so determined in their rejection of Jesus. They are not for changing. I am reminded of the Pharisees about whom Jesus said, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:44 KJV)

The only saviour is the one who conquered sin and death. I think Gleason Archer put it very well when he wrote : -

"God had to become one of us in order to redeem us from the guilt and penalty of our sin. And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only-begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth’ ‘(John 1:14).

God as God could not forgive us for our sins unless our sins were fully paid for; otherwise He would have been a condoner and protector of the violation of His own holy law. It was only as a man that God in Christ could furnish satisfaction sufficient to atone for the sins of mankind; for only a man, a true human being, could properly represent the human race.

But at the same time our Redeemer had to be God, for only God could furnish a sacrifice of infinite value, to compensate for the penalty of eternal hell that our sin demands, according to the righteous claims of divine justice. Only God could have devised a way of salvation that made it possible for Him to remain Just and at the same time become the Justifier of the ungodly and instead of sending them to the everlasting perdition they deserved it was the perfect Man who was also infinite God that furnished an effectual sacrifice for all believers of every age.
Please let your heart and mind dwell on these things."

God bless.

I agree completely.

It also proves exactly what Jesus said in that His name would divide men.

I am just reading the collected works of Athanasius who was instrumental in this area. Will get back to you once I learn more.

Might take a while though. It’s long. :)

Just to show people how thick I am, I never realised "theos" and "logos" both mean GOD, even though the Bible tells us the "Word" was "God"

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word (logos) was God (theos). The same was in the beginning with God. (John 1:1-2 KJV)

It looks like the Word of God has all the dots and titles covered even for this ignorant Englishmen.

Just to show people how thick I am, I never realised "theos" and "logos" both mean GOD, even though the Bible tells us the "Word" was "God"

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word (logos) was God (theos). The same was in the beginning with God. (John 1:1-2 KJV)

It looks like the Word of God has all the dots and titles covered even for this ignorant Englishmen.

It is only ignorant when when we do not accept the obvious.

Back