Immaculate Conception

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to do? There is no reason for another member to have to answer this question, and it's off topic.

Ummm, ...because it's Biblical?

AND, since I see you are now on staff, may I suggest you reread the Christian Forum Site Statement of Faith and Mission,

and here is a list of rules that have broken in this Thread alone, why don' you censure those that broke them?

2.2b
3.2c

Last edited:
Ummm, ...because it's Biblical?

AND, since I see you are now on staff, may I suggest you reread the Christian Forum Site Statement of Faith and Mission,

and here is a list of rules that have broken in this Thread alone, why don' you censure those that broke them?

2.2b
3.2c
It isn't the point of this thread. Stay on topic, good sir. There is no reason for someone to have to show their fruit on this forum for you to judge. If you would like to discuss what fruits we all have then I suggest you start another thread and list your own first.

I have read the statement of faith quite a few times.

You don't know what we have or haven't done with rules that may have been broken in this thread. If you have some sort of issue then you can report the posts you believe breaks the rules.

If I may just add one small suggestion to everyone, maybe the best way to discuss differences is to say "I disagree" rather than saying "You are wrong." I think that's a lot more respectful.

Report posts that are in violation of rules and we can do something about it. I can't read every post made throughout the day, and neither can anyone else.
Yeah I was going to add that point but chose not to. If every poster here reported every offense, you guys would be 'run off your feet'.
I think it better where possible to either ignore the offense or PM the offender for an explanation.

Yeah I was going to add that point but chose not to. If every poster here reported every offense, you guys would be 'run off your feet'.
I think it better where possible to either ignore the offense or PM the offender for an explanation.
That's true, but I'd prefer we have a bunch of reports than for someone to be actively violating the rules and us not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back