Isis : Beheading Journalist...your Thoughts

Greetings;

Looks like a good game-end plan.People won't get into churches with smiling invitations,so Satanists who are depraved are now unchained
upon the world.Lots of folks will have to come to their senses and then realize that only the Christian-God can stop the madness or kiss this regenerated- man dominated world,goodbye.

bye

Actually it does. I suggest watching this video.

I'd suggest looking at things from a different direction.

How much bloodshed has there been over centuries between protestants and catholics? Do you suppose people have never been whipped up into crusades in the name of our God? We of course may argue that people committing bloody acts are not following Jesus and I would agree with that.

But look at our history and tell me if we are honestly qualified to take the actions of a few from other religions and condemn the whole as being murderous? Many see hypocrisy in us trying to do so.

Have you ever spoken to atheists? If so have you ever noticed that a number will argue that all religion causes war and are quite willing throw our own history back at us? If not, I guess you have led a far more sheltered existence than me.

I don't believe that the world can be saved but I do not believe that blind condemnation of others, particularly as we have so often failed to keep our own house in order, can possible be constructive.

As for saving the world, while typing this, I do realise I have my own conflict. In many ways, it can't come soon enough. The battle finally over and (assuming I get there) being somewhere where, finally, everything is right is most attractive to me. Still, I see our role in this world as trying to go for peace and understanding.

1. Islam does not advocate violence any more than Judaism or Christianity.

2. These people are Islamists, and therefore are not following the Law that Muslims adhere to.

3. They are like the KKK or Westboro Baptists are to Christians or like Zionists are to Judaism.

1. Yes it does. It is only a religion of peace IF you are a fellow Muslim.

Quran 8:12- "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them''

2. Have you ever heard of any Muslim government catching these extremists and giving them the death penalty?
3. No they are not. The KKK had no scripture to back them up. The Westboro Baptists did not kill anyone. An Iranian reporter is NOT afraid of coming to a country that has the KKK or the Westboro Baptists.

Last edited:
Up here in Australia, sixty muslem clerics have signed a petition opposing proposed new tougher anti terrorism legislation and denounced it as anti-muslem, according to TV news.
Now just ask yourself why that would be?

Last edited:
Speak of the Two Witnesses,

Revelation 11:8-9 (KJV)
And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

CNN in prophecy...
Im not understanding this verse 100% can you explain it to me bro.

It's too bad you are unwilling to learn. I remember you saying the same things on a different thread. If you don't want to watch the video so that you can keep your wrong view then why should I continue talking to you?

I cannot learn anything from anti-Semitic propaganda. Is this the 19th century again?

No these things are no better than the Wahhabi rubbish the Islamists use.

Instilling fear leads to desolation.

I watched the video. To me it's a reminder never to listen to them. No matter what you say, they're going to cut your head off if you get caught by them. So if they ever catch you and tell you to deny Christ. Tell them no, and to go ahead and cut your head off, because they're going to cut your head off either way.
toadstool_ostjuden.jpg

Do you really want to return to this, but with Arabs this time?

My expectations are that in any country where there are so called peace loving muslims, they will stand shoulder to shoulder with their extremist brothers if the occasion arises. ie. if isis (or similar) was attempting to take over the US, every 'peace loving' muslim in the US would stand shoulder to shoulder with those extremist insurgents. Such is the nature of the beast.

So all Protestants stood with each other against the Catholics? Or just the fanatical ones?
So all French stood shoulder to shoulder with the Vichy government?
So all Caucasian people in the US stood shoulder to shoulder against civil rights?
So all Muslims stood and cheered for 9/11?

Fear is a terrible thing. It makes you think the worst of people.

In the aftermath of 9/11 I lived right across the way from a Muslim family that escaped the slaughter in Serbia.
When 9/11 happened they were in mortal fear that the neighbours would come to kill them.

Shame for letting fear strike down the Second Great Command.

Im not understanding this verse 100% can you explain it to me bro.
The tribulation starts with the arrival of the Two Witnesses. They preach for 1260 days and the Antichrist kills them and they lay dead for 3.5 days and the whole world see them and rejoices. After that time they rise from the dead and are raptured to heaven. From the day they are killed to Christ's return to rule on Earth is 1260 days. 1260+1260 = 7 years on a 30-day month calendar.

So all Protestants stood with each other against the Catholics? Or just the fanatical ones?
So all French stood shoulder to shoulder with the Vichy government?
So all Caucasian people in the US stood shoulder to shoulder against civil rights?
So all Muslims stood and cheered for 9/11?

Fear is a terrible thing. It makes you think the worst of people.

In the aftermath of 9/11 I lived right across the way from a Muslim family that escaped the slaughter in Serbia.
When 9/11 happened they were in mortal fear that the neighbours would come to kill them.

Shame for letting fear strike down the Second Great Command.
Thank you for your reply to my post #10

Muslims are allowed to lie to the 'infidels'

https://sites.google.com/site/muslimdeception/taqiyya

Taqiyya is a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

Taqiyya does not occur in the Qur'an. This is a tradition of the Shi'a and rare amongst Sunnis.

The Shi'a faction representing the minority of Muslims.

So if you cling to this ideal as endemic to all Muslims, guess what? You've made you own version of the Große Lüge.

And what does the King say about false witness?

Taqiyya is a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

Taqiyya does not occur in the Qur'an. This is a tradition of the Shi'a and rare amongst Sunnis.

The Shi'a faction representing the minority of Muslims.

So if you cling to this ideal as endemic to all Muslims, guess what? You've made you own version of the Große Lüge.

And what does the King say about false witness?
I don't cling to this ideal. I was just mentioning something I had heard about Muslims.

Up here in Australia, sixty muslem clerics have signed a petition opposing proposed new tougher anti terrorism legislation and denounced it as anti-muslem, according to TV news.
Now just ask yourself why that would be?

Because it is gives unchecked broad powers to the government to spy on "undesirables".

And with the isolationist nature of conservative Aussies (aka bigots) this makes anyone not of Western European stock a potential target.

This is as bad as the Patriot Act in the US and is indicative of the Abbot regime which is very insular and prejudiced against people, especially non-Caucasians.

Because it is gives unchecked broad powers to the government to spy on "undesirables".

And with the isolationist nature of conservative Aussies (aka bigots) this makes anyone not of Western European stock a potential target.

This is as bad as the Patriot Act in the US and is indicative of the Abbot regime which is very insular and prejudiced against people, especially non-Caucasians.
Thank you for your reply to my post #37

Thank you for your reply to my post #37
Domain Name: MUSLIM-RESPONSES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 685173470_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-04-11 01:57:20Z
Creation Date: 2006-11-25 23:45:07Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-11-25 23:45:07Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: MIKE SAUNDERS
Registrant Organization: TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS
Registrant Street: FIRST FLOOR OFFICES
Registrant Street: 29 CROUCH STREET
Registrant City: COLCHESTER
Registrant State/Province: GB
Registrant Postal Code: CO3 3EN

And this is why you have to fact check when dealing with propaganda.

This Anti-Semitism is really getting me sick at my stomach.

Back