Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: MIKE SAUNDERS
Registrant Organization: TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS
Registrant Street: FIRST FLOOR OFFICES
Registrant Street: 29 CROUCH STREET
Registrant City: COLCHESTER
Registrant State/Province: GB
Registrant Postal Code: CO3 3EN

And this is why you have to fact check when dealing with propaganda.

This Anti-Semitism is really getting me sick at my stomach.
Thank you for your reply to my post #39

http://www.arabnews.com/news/461424
Interesting article on 'the king' as seen through muslim eyes.
One would generally understand that when someone refers to 'the king' on a Christian forum site that they are referring to Jesus and hence they would be Christian, but it seems this might not be a prudent conclusion to come to.
MWL huh? Muslim World League. That sounds pretty universal to me.

I'd suggest looking at things from a different direction.

How much bloodshed has there been over centuries between protestants and catholics? Do you suppose people have never been whipped up into crusades in the name of our God? We of course may argue that people committing bloody acts are not following Jesus and I would agree with that.

But look at our history and tell me if we are honestly qualified to take the actions of a few from other religions and condemn the whole as being murderous? Many see hypocrisy in us trying to do so.

Have you ever spoken to atheists? If so have you ever noticed that a number will argue that all religion causes war and are quite willing throw our own history back at us? If not, I guess you have led a far more sheltered existence than me.

I don't believe that the world can be saved but I do not believe that blind condemnation of others, particularly as we have so often failed to keep our own house in order, can possible be constructive.

As for saving the world, while typing this, I do realise I have my own conflict. In many ways, it can't come soon enough. The battle finally over and (assuming I get there) being somewhere where, finally, everything is right is most attractive to me. Still, I see our role in this world as trying to go for peace and understanding.
Where is the condemnation? All I see you doing is constantly trying to make Christians and Jews look like bad in your attempt to defend Islam.

Only as combatants. Not as non-combatants.

This is where the West doesn't get it right. And it is why the West will continue to add fuel to the Islamist fire.
When you are in the business of "global domination" everybody is a combatant.
Jihad does not discriminate.

When you are in the business of "global domination" everybody is a combatant.
Jihad does not discriminate.
On the contrary Islam is not going for global dominance.

Fundamentalism is. From Islamists to Fundy Christians to Zionists.

This is the never ending war of old wine.

So this thread has the tempo of a debate...but more emotion than reason. Is there an actual thesis out here somewhere?

Let me give us a prompt for some statements of argument we can poke at:

What do you (everyone here) see as a proper response to the Murder the OP brought up?

Last edited:
On the contrary Islam is not going for global dominance.

Fundamentalism is. From Islamists to Fundy Christians to Zionists.

This is the never ending war of old wine.

Sadly Dave you are a bit deluded. Islam is ALL ABOUT global domination.
They want to expand Islam until there is no corner of the Earth where a "non-believer" can hide.
I own a study copy of the Quran, it is not a "religion of peace", but one of conquest and oppression.

They want to expand Islam until there is no corner of the Earth where a "non-believer" can hide.
I own a study copy of the Quran, it is not a "religion of peace", but one of conquest and oppression.
Interesting. Was it studying the Qur'an that led you to believe Islam is all about global domination?

You see far more than I can remember. For starters perhaps you can show me where I've mentioned Jews.
Sorry, thought you were Dave. It's people like you and Dave though who are going to allow America to be muslimized if you think Islam is a peaceful religion and that Christians should be minding their own business. You do realize that everyone that isn't with God is against God? Read Matthew 12, especially verse 30. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's the truth, and worse is that you are defending people who will have your head if they get the chance.

Last edited:
So what if, as you say, they are going to try and dominate the world?

What are you going to do about it?

What is this really all about?

So what if, as you say, they are going to try and dominate the world?

That would be a problem. I don't particularly like the idea of being "dominated". Especially by a bunch of crazed heathens.

What are you going to do about it?

That all depends on how much of an issue it becomes. I assume that when the anti-christ arrives they'll believe he's the Mahdi and will follow him like so many starved dogs after a hot dog cart.

What is this really all about?

The truth, nothing more, nothing less.

Interesting. Was it studying the Qur'an that led you to believe Islam is all about global domination?

a few quotes, the Quran is full of choice stuff like this

- On Interacting with Jews and Christians

"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." (Sura 5, verse 51).

"And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!" (Sura 9, verse 30).

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the
knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper."
(Sura 2, verse 120).

- On Living In Peace With Non-Muslims

"And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers." (Sura 2, verse 191).

"Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming." (Sura 3, verse 28).

"And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Apostle, then surely We have prepared burning fire
for the unbelievers." (Sura 48, verse 13).

Sorry, thought you were Dave. It's people like you and Dave though who are going to allow America to be muslimized if you think Islam is a peaceful religion and that Christians should be minding their own business. You do realize that everyone that isn't with God is against God? Read Matthew 12, especially verse 30. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's the truth, and worse is that you are defending people who will have your head if they get the chance.

No I'm not Dave.

Your mistaken identity over with, I'm sorry to hear I'm now "people like" (and seem again to be lumped in by your interpertation as for example constantly running down Jews).

Perhaps the next thing you might like to investigate is the fact that I neither am American nor live in America and see if we can clear that one up before perhaps moving on to the rest.

No I'm not Dave.

Your mistaken identity over with, I'm sorry to hear I'm now "people like" (and seem again to be lumped in by your interpertation as for example constantly running down Jews).

Perhaps the next thing you might like to investigate is the fact that I neither am American nor live in America and see if we can clear that one up before perhaps moving on to the rest.
Being American has nothing to do with my response...why don't you get it? Are you so blinded?

"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." (Sura 5, verse 51).

"And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!" (Sura 9, verse 30).

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the
knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper."
(Sura 2, verse 120).

"And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers." (Sura 2, verse 191).

"Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming." (Sura 3, verse 28).

"And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Apostle, then surely We have prepared burning fire

And like scripture are these taken out of context?

What are the versus before and after them?

I can see that this is nothing more than another form of Anti-Semitism.

Only Arabs now instead of Jews.

(Sura 2, verse 120).

So then, the inference is that since said verses were found in the Quran all Muslims are bent on World domination?

Being American has nothing to do with my response...why don't you get it? Are you so blinded?
That's a really valuable question! We can have dueling generalizations all the day long. We're all thinking adults here, somewhere beneath the generalizations there are differing premises. Most likely premises that are somewhat compelling. You already know you have differing conclusions, no sense taking offense at them, it will just get in the way of every finding out how someone "can be so blinded"

Back