Israel's role in the end times

Why are you fuzzing about that picture. Like I told you, I would never have shown it if it had not been for someone here suggesting that I am against the Jews because I quoted from an article where it said that many jews are Masons. My point was not that it is only the Jews who are a part of it, but the whole world, including my home-country (We have many freemasons here) and the Jews as well. I found the picture in a Norwegian newspaper, and whether or not you see a pentagram there has not so much to do with the real issue. Forget about the picture and let us focus on the real issue, that there are evidences that the secret societies, different organizations, some "christian" denominations, other religions have a very dark hidden side which most of us are not aware of.

And it goes on to say:

Romans 11

This whole chapter is to inform the Gentiles that the literal Israel (Jews) are not abandoned by God, but it does not mean that every single Jew will be saved. It just mean that God will have equal mercy on the Jews as the Gentiles. God has not cast away the literal Jews, they are just as welcome into the family of Gods children as the Gentiles. But they will not become rightouss only because they are Jews, they have to accept Jesus as their Messiah and follow His commandments just as us Gentiles.

Not even up one half of the worlds population believes in soul salvation through Jesus Christ............so naturally not every single Jew shall be saved.........
That goes for Gentile as well.

Gal 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The Three Groups

The Church is the Bride of Christ and enjoys the 1,000 year Honeymoon upon earth (chapter 20 vs. 4). They reign as rulers kings and priests..... (1 Peter 2:9 and Rev 1:6).

The 144,000 serve as body guards of the Lamb and His Bride. ..... (chapter 14 vs. 4).

The Gentiles saved during the Tribulation Period will be Temple Servants, waiting on Christ and His Bride. They serve in the Glorious Temple ... (described in Ezekiel... chapters 40 – 48)

Note: Where are the Jews?

Chapter 7 the 144,000- this group cannot be the Church, for the church is already in Heaven. (chap. 4 vs. 1) Also the Church is not Jewish but composed of all races, peoples and tongues.

The 144,000 represent the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulon, Joseph and Benjamin...
Jewish names .........head up Jewish Tribes in a Jewish Nation- Israel.

Gal 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The reason for that scripture is to show we are welcome to Jesus.

Jesus However does keep His separate groups.

The reason for that scripture is to show we are welcome to Jesus.

Jesus However does keep His separate groups.

The GENTILES SHALL SEE your righteousness, and all kings your glory" (Isaiah 62:2).

And it all comes down to this verse....notice there is NO stipulations here By God.........I’ll choose you if...NOPE....

"For thou art an Holy people unto the Lord thy God, the Lord Thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, "above all people" that are on the face of the earth"

God Bless

Love123 wrote:
Chapter 7 the 144,000- this group cannot be the Church, for the church is already in Heaven. (chap. 4 vs. 1) Also the Church is not Jewish but composed of all races, peoples and tongues.

The 144,000 represent the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulon, Joseph and Benjamin...
Jewish names .........head up Jewish Tribes in a Jewish Nation- Israel

Please listen to this (short audio-clips):

WHO ARE THE 144,000?
http://www.amazingfacts.org/resources/Audio/BALQALib/713144K.asx

How do we know the 144,000 aren't literal Jews from the 12 tribes?
http://www.amazingfacts.org/resources/Audio/BALQALib/1122tribes.asx

Jeff wrote:

The antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

Some Bible students detach the last week (or seven literal years) of the 490-year prophecy given in Daniel and apply it to Antichrist's work at the end of time and a seven-year tribulation. There is no Bible support for this practice.
Lesson16SupA.jpg

Let's review a few facts:

A. The 490-year prophecy is a continuous time period, as were the 70 years of exile for God's people mentioned in Daniel 9:2.

B. The starting point for the last seven years of the prophecy was Jesus' baptism (A.D. 27). This is why He began to preach, "The time is fulfilled." Mark 1:15.

C. At the moment of His death on the cross, in the spring of A.D. 31, Jesus cried out, "It is finished." The Saviour here clearly referred to the predictions of His death made in Daniel chapter 9. They are as follows:

1. "Messiah" would be "cut off," or crucified (verse 26).
2. He would "cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" by dying for all as the true Lamb of God (verse 27; 1 Corinthians 5:7; 15:3).
3. He would "make reconciliation for iniquity" (verse 24).

His coming as the foretold Messiah, right on time, proved all dates of the entire 490- and 2,300-year prophecy to be flawless and complete.

Lesson16SupB.jpg

From Cleansing the Temple
http://www.amazingfacts.org/items/storacle_lessons.asp

WATCH VIDEO: CLEANSING THE TEMPLE:
http://www.amazingfacts.org/resources/video/MPVideo/mp16.asx

Amazing Facts, Doug Batchelor, SDA

'Doug Batchelor is an evangelist of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and author of several books including The Richest Caveman. His primary ministry is the worldwide satellite broadcast program "Amazing Facts," which is based in Sacramento, California. He pastors the Sacramento Central Seventh-day Adventist Church.' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Batchelor)

'Doug Batchelor is an evangelist of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and author of several books including The Richest Caveman. His primary ministry is the worldwide satellite broadcast program "Amazing Facts," which is based in Sacramento, California. He pastors the Sacramento Central Seventh-day Adventist Church.' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Batchelor)

Doug Batchelor is a (literal) Jew who went to catholic shcool and has devoted his life to search for the truth regarding Biblical issues. He has worked his way through most denominations in his search to find the Bible-truth!

The Doug Batchelor Story

As the teenage son of a millionaire father and a show business mother, Doug Batchelor had everything money could buy-everything but happiness. He used drugs, fought at school and entertained suicidal fantasies. Disgusted with himself and convinced that life held no purpose, Doug was determined to grab all the fun and excitement he could find!

Before his search ended, a cave in the hills above Palm Springs became his home. And although his father owned a yacht, a Learjet and an airline, Doug would eventually scavenge for food in garbage bins. The happiness Doug wanted eluded him until the day he began reading the dust-covered Bible a fellow "searcher" had left in his cave. What happened next can only be described as a miracle!

His down-to-earth approach to living the Christian life stems from his own experiences. Pastor Doug is now President and Speaker for Amazing Facts Ministries, an international Christian ministry who operates a Bible correspondence school, has a team of speakers who travel the world, has weekly television and radio programs, and provides resource books, video and audio tapes on all Bible subjects.

WATCH:
Why the son of a millionaire was living in a cave?
View it on-line! "The Richest Caveman: The Doug Batchelor Story"
http://www.amazingfacts.org/Resources/Video/NRVideo/NR28.asx

My mother flew up to the cave in a helicopter with the NBC news team and camera crew. Reporter Bill Applegate did a human interest interview as to why the son of a millionaire was living in a cave. The program aired nationally three times that day. I had just become a Christian and had prayed for an opportunity to witness. I was stunned by how quickly and abundandtly God answered my prayer!

------------------------------------------

I would be VERY SORRY if I were you for not giving him a chance because he is now in a denomination that maybe you're not. What makes you sure that what you believe is correct? Let me tell you that I and most of my family with many preachers and missionaries are Lutheran, but does that mean that "we" are right? Let me tell you that I was a skeptic too at first, for a long time actually, but after a LONG search for finding the truth, just as Doug Batchelor, I have realized I must give in to this obvious Bible-truth although it might lead me into troubles and having to forsake things. (Like my job---I currently work in a Lutheran church as a graphic designer).

At least give him a chance and THEN you can decide whether you will accept or reject it! PLEASE for your own sake!!

Let me tell you I have NEVER EVER seen or heard a preacher taking his Bible as seriously as this man. Let me end with a quote from his own words:

"DO NOT TRUST THIS BECAUSE I SAY IT, BUT BECAUSE THE BIBLE DOES!"

I would be VERY SORRY if I were you for not giving him a chance because he is now in a denomination that maybe you're not.

I posted this quote:

How do you interpret what I wrote to mean that I am not giving Batchelor a chance? In the direct quote from wikipedia, what did they say that is not a fact? Where do you find opinion in this quote? There's nothing negative in what I posted, which is a neutral statement of who Doug Batchelor is, who he is affiliated with, and what he does.

How do you interpret what I wrote to mean that I am not giving Batchelor a chance? In the direct quote from wikipedia, what did they say that is not a fact? Where do you find opinion in this quote? There's nothing negative in what I posted, which is a neutral statement of who Doug Batchelor is, who he is affiliated with, and what he does.

I'm very sorry if I "read" you wrong. I guess I got the impression because it seemed very important for you to inform people that he was a preacher at the seventh -day- adventist church. It was after all highlighted. But by all means I am very happy to hear that you are open to listen to what he has to say. And when I said you, I did not just mean you JohnMark, but all of you reading this. It may not have occurred to you, but I am sharing this with you (all) because I firmly believe (after a looong consideration) that I have finally found a source who is speaking the real Bible-truth. And I just want to give you people a chance to discover what I have. But as I have said before I can not force anyone to take the leap to just give him a chance and listen and then use your own Bibles, your mind and prayer to God to decide wether this really is the truth. But it is my honest prayer and highest wish that you will.:)

It changed my life and it could very well change yours...
If you open this link I would advise you to not only open the lesson, but to WATCH the programmes.

MILLENNIUM OF PROPHECY
http://www.amazingfacts.org/items/storacle_lessons.asp

I'll repeat:

The Doug Batchelor Story..

As the teenage son of a millionaire father and a show business mother, Doug Batchelor had everything money could buy-everything but happiness. He used drugs, fought at school and entertained suicidal fantasies. Disgusted with himself and convinced that life held no purpose, Doug was determined to grab all the fun and excitement he could find!

Before his search ended, a cave in the hills above Palm Springs became his home. And although his father owned a yacht, a Learjet and an airline, Doug would eventually scavenge for food in garbage bins. The happiness Doug wanted eluded him until the day he began reading the dust-covered Bible a fellow "searcher" had left in his cave. What happened next can only be described as a miracle!

My mother flew up to the cave in a helicopter with the NBC news team and camera crew. Reporter Bill Applegate did a human interest interview as to why the son of a millionaire was living in a cave. The program aired nationally three times that day. I had just become a Christian and had prayed for an opportunity to witness. I was stunned by how quickly and abundandtly God answered my prayer!

WATCH:
Why the son of a millionaire was living in a cave?
View it on-line!
"THE RICHEST CAVEMAN...THE DOUG BATCHELOR STORY"
http://www.amazingfacts.org/Resources/Video/NRVideo/NR28.asx

PSALM 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

PSALM 83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

ISAH 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isah 43: 8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things?

let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

LA Girl: This 'Replacement Theology' is probably one of the more damaging haeresies redivivus in our time. Don't get sucked in to this tripe.

As for 'turn the other cheek' Jesus is speaking about debates, not real bodily injury and killing. That's why the same 'gentle Jesus' COMMANDED His disciples to get swords! What do you suppose they used those swords for...BACK SCRATCHERS???

No. No. No. Pacifism is NOT a Christian doctrine.

As for supporting violence. God Himself tells us we must defend the innocent against the wicked. This is exactly what Israel is doing.

Again I ask: Are you one who sees a moral equivalencey between Hezb'allah's deliberate murder of civilians, and the 'collateral damage' which still happens when Israel goes to GREAT PAINS to NOT KILL CIVILIANS?

How very broad such a moral vision must be..............

I agree with what you are saying Fr. We also have to look at both sides and to tell you the truth, I don't think it is allIsrael's fault and they would not attack if they were not forced to do so.

A question related to the peace talks that are happening now.

Do you think that Tony Blair's role is going to be significant or is he going to hinder the talks because of his prominent role with the USA ??

And do you think that Tony Blair's role is unfolding as an end time plan before the coming of our Lord ??

Or do you think Tony Blair could be emerging as the antichrist ?

this is truth you read scripture and you ask God for answers.if you believe anybody else then you dont trust yourself or God.ironing out certain things is were sites like this can help.but if you want to find God then read and ask God.:)

lots goes on in this life,satan sends people in our church to undermine us,has used people to bore people from the truth,scare people from the truth ,used scripture away from the spirit of the truth.caused war from lies and pretended it,s from God.people are so fed up with religion and all this comes from satan.stand tall people question everything.

Israel is very important, this is why there are those who will stop at nothing to get rid of this nation.

Ahmadinejad tells Israel to look for a new home

[URL="http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=NTQ2MzM3NjY2"]http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=NTQ2MzM3NjY2[/URL]

But that will never happen as Israel is the apple of God's eye.
I just wanted some views on Tony Blair and his role there.

Tony Blair Seeks a Way to Peace
Tony Blair, the Quartet envoy, has hit the ground running. On Tuesday [July 24] he met with Palestinian leaders and on Tuesday night held a meeting with Israel Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

Blair initially sought answers from the factions to see how they propose to advance the peace process between the Palestinian Authority [PA] and Israel.

PA spokesman Saeb Erekat spoke about the meetings with PA leaders and said, “We are not interested in talks or initiatives, but rather mechanisms to implement all the ideas for the establishment of a Palestinian state.â€

Blair’s first meeting Tuesday was with Palestinian Chairman Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen). They spoke about recent developments in the PA and how the international Quartet could most effectively help in the region. After the meeting with Abbas, he met with the PA Prime Minister Saalem Faayad.

Blair said he has come to the region to “listen, learn and reflect.†Blair’s mandate was limited to exclude his involvement in the political aspects of the situation. His focus is primarily to be on the establishment and efficient infrastructure to make a viable Palestinian state operational.

Israel Prime Minister Ehud Olmert advised Blair to avoid contact with Hamas. “Cooperation between Fatah and Hamas may harm the diplomatic process. We must continue to isolate Hamas while strengthening Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and his prime minister, Salam Fayyad,†Olmert told Blair.

During dinner at the Prime Minister’s Jerusalem residence, Olmert stressed the sensitivity and importance of the Blair mission. "The mission we face is a great challenge. We see the issues you have been appointed to handle as greatly important," he told Blair.

After dinner, the two met for a meeting behind closed doors. Various proposals were on the table including harnessing the private sector to create trade and economic activities to bolster the PA employment and economic outlook.

They also spoke about co-opting the support of Arab nations. Foreign ministers from Egypt and Jordan are expected in Jerusalem today (Wednesday) to hold meetings with Olmert and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, President Shimon Peres, Knesset chair Dalia Itzik, and Likud Chairman Benjamin Netanyahu.

Their arrival is considered an historic event. Never before have such high-ranking officials from the Arab League visited Jerusalem in their official function. Egyptian Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmed Aboul-Gheit and Jordan’s FM Abdelelah el-Khatib are visiting to specifically discuss a Saudi initiative for peace.

MK Effie Eitam (National Union-National Religious Party) will meet the two leaders and submit his own ideas for peace, which he drafted after the Hamas takeover of Gaza City.

(By Ron Ross, BFP Israel Mosaic Radio, July 25, 2007)

Prayer Focus
All eyes are on Tony Blair to be the great peacemaker and negotiator who will finally bring peace to the Middle East. No one should live under such pressure or have to shoulder such a huge responsibility. Blair is not the god that the world has set him up to be. Pray that God will design some divine appointments for Blair, and he will gain a whole new perspective on the issues.

Scripture
“’For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,’ says the LORD. ‘For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts†(Isaiah 55:8–9).

Olmert Drives Jews from Their Hebron Homes
Israel Prime Minister Ehud Olmert walked in the ways of his predecessor, Ariel Sharon, Tuesday [August 7], sending hundreds of Israel Defense Forces soldiers and policemen to tear two Jewish families from their Hebron homes.

The forces moved in before dawn and, after a protracted struggle against those slated for eviction and hundreds of their supporters, managed to force them from their apartments, which were subsequently razed to the ground.

A number of the Jewish resistors were lightly injured in the scuffles, and a handful were arrested. According to young women at the scene, male policemen manhandled them in a humiliating way. The protest leaders instructed their people to resist strongly, but without violence. Some journalists, whose slant supports the evictions, reported that the protestors had hurt a few of the security forces.

The government’s action was observed approvingly by members of the anti-Israel “monitoring†group, known as the Temporary International Presence in Hebron (TIPH). Also applauding the uprooting were left-wing Israeli Knesset [Parliament] Members and those in the so-called “peace camp,†a euphemism for liberal Israelis. Right thinking groups, like the Women for Israel’s Tomorrow (Women in Green) and Professors for a Strong Israel (PSI), strongly condemned the expulsion.

The demolished homes had been built “on the ruins of Hebron’s Jewish Quarter, whose residents were murdered and their property looted exactly 78 years ago,†PSI said in a statement. “The expulsion of Jews once again from property that is Jewish is the fulfillment of the intentions of the rioters who sought to uproot any Jewish presence in Hebron as the first step in ridding all of Israel of Jews.â€

It was the second eviction of Jews perpetrated by the Olmert government. In February 2006, the then newly installed Olmert used 10,000 security forces to evict families and their supporters from nine homes in the Samarian community of Amona.

Six months earlier, Sharon had sent tens of thousands of troops and policemen to tear 9,000 Jews out of their homes, farms, and communities in the Gaza Strip. Sharon fell into a coma in December 2005 and remains unconscious till today.

Tuesday’s clash underscored the ongoing and once-again escalating tensions between representatives of Israeli governments, which have chosen to go along with the dictates of the international community, and those Jews who resolutely maintain it to be their God-given right and a heavenly directive to settle the land given to their nation as an everlasting inheritance nearly 4,000 years ago.

That land—known by God-fearing and historically precise people as Israel’s biblical heartland (Judea and Samaria, the mountains of Israel, and the Arab-occupied territories) and by the liberal-minded as the Israeli-occupied territories and the West Bank—is the land out of which the world wishes to forge a Palestinian state.

Hebron is one of Israel’s four holy cities and contains the graves of the Patriarchs of the Jewish people, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as well as Abraham’s wife Sarah and Isaac’s wife Rivkah (Rebecca).

The Islamic nations are working to sever the Jews’ physical ties to their land and to their spiritual inheritance, and in this endeavor, they have the eager support of the secular-humanistic world.

(By Stan Goodenough, Jerusalem Newswire, August 8, 2007)

Prayer Focus
The Jewish people who have been evicted from their homes in the last two years are the people of Israel who believe God’s promises and cherish their inheritance of the Land. Pray that God will be near to them and encourage and strengthen them as they go through this crushing grief. Pray that God will guard their hearts from bitterness, hatred, and despair and give them hope for the future.

Scripture
“For there is hope for a tree, if it is cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its tender shoots will not cease. Though its root may grow old in the earth, and its stump may die in the ground, yet at the scent of water it will bud and bring forth brnches like a plant†(Job 14:7–9).

Dance and Praises after Dead Sea “Saves†Boy
Religious and secular rescue workers reportedly danced on the beach of the Dead Sea in the early hours of Friday morning [August 3] to express their thanks to God after a Jewish boy feared drowned was found safe and sound. According to a report on Israel National News, eight-year-old Schneur Zalman Friedman had gone missing after taking a dip with some members of his orthodox family on Thursday afternoon.

Helicopters and light aircraft spent the next five hours or so scanning the sea for the boy as darkness fell. Flares were used in the effort in which police, soldiers, and emergency aid workers took part.

At close to midnight, Friedman was found bobbing in the water about a mile-and-a-half from where he had entered the sea. Famous for the way it keeps people afloat due to its extremely high mineral content, the Dead Sea had kept the child from drowning when strong winds that often blow up in the late afternoon pushed him out to sea.

Although exhausted, the boy was said to be in good shape. He told his rescuers he had been reciting psalms and contemplating swimming to the distant mountains. He said he had known not to put his head under the saturated water which can severely burn the eyes and mouth, and may prove fatal if swallowed.

(By Stan Goodenough, Jerusalem Newswire, August 5, 2007)

Prayer Focus
Praise God for His great mercy and compassion!

Scripture
“Praise the LORD! I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. The works of the LORD are great, studied by all who have pleasure in them…The LORD is gracious and full of compassion†(Psalm 111:1–2, 4b).

Back