Mark 16:9-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The devil will continue to do his best to cause mayhem, but we who know Jesus and walk in the Spirit have Jesus' authority over him. It's a sad thing that not all know it or use it.

You aren't listening. We don't empty hospitals. Jesus didn't. He met with people in His daily life and ministered to them as He went. That is what we are supposed to be doing. He directs our paths, and brings people who need His touch into our path by His direction.

Were there hospitals in Jesus days on this earth?????

Still, the words you say are wonderful and well thought out and I agree with you. HOWEVER.........the question is still not answered.

We, some of you here insist on believing some people have the ability to heal those who are sick and suffering IF IF ...IF we will just be OBEDIENT or have FAITH. I agree! Some have even brought my own faith into this when I have nothing to do with it.

God bless you and I love you and respect your thoughts BUT why do we not see the Copelands, and Hinns and Popoff's and the rest of the WOF followers in hospitals doing what they claim to be able to do?????? That is all I have asked from the beginning.

What has being obedient got to do with the answer?????
What has faith go to do with the answer?????

I will be glad to produce a list of people I personally know right now who are and have been obedient to God for years and have more faith that anyone on this site and they are all dyeing of some milady. PM me and I will work out the logistics and YOU and I will go and you can heal those wonderful people!!!

Again.........lets get away from all of the religious talk and get out there and do this thing!!!!!

It should not be this difficult of an answer!!!!

So you are in essence saying it is up to what we do. Now that is interesting.
You can have faith that your wife is going to buy you the best gift ever this year and yet you treated her like a dog and did things she asked you not to and so forth... How does that faith serve you then ?

What about the feeding of the 5000. Actually only men were counted so if we consider the women and children it is more likely that it was 10,000 or more. But the point is that He fed the 5,000 when they could not believe. (Lk.9:13-14 Mt.14:17) even after they had seen his provision they disbelieved again for the feeding of the 4,000 (Mt.15:33).

Faith is not something we need to “conjure up” in order to be healed. God is ultimately in control of healing. Whatever the outcome, God is always with those who suffer and He understands their every pain and need. The cross reminds us that God always cares. God is offering us a wholeness that is even more perfect than physical or emotional healing. Perfect health is waiting for us in the resurrection.

2 Corth. 4:17-17.............
“Therefore, we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all”.
What about them? They were following Jesus everywhere! Jesus was demonstrating His power to heal, raise the dead and forgive all over the place.

I know the answer to that my brother. But that is another whole doctrine isn't it??? You see, there comes that smoke screen or diversion again. When we have problems coming up with the answer, lets slip in something else to change the focus.

Nope..........question still stands my brother and in my heart I KNOW that if you had the gift of divine healing YOU would never be in a planned stadium knocking people to the floor. YOU would be just like me and go from hospital room to hospital emptying all the rooms.
We can all minister healing to others through our acting in obedience by faith. Some believers are especially gifted to heal, while the rest of us are simply obedient to the Spirit of God in us who tells us to pray for and lay hands on, and to minister to the sick among us.

Actually not always Euphemia....................
Again.........un-saved victom in a tragedy- doesnot know Jesus or believes in Jesus - believer is there - lays hands on them - they recover and or get healed. They had no faith but recieved the healing..........
Faith is the vehicle by which healing comes, Jim.

Actually not always Euphemia....................
Again.........un-saved victom in a tragedy- doesnot know Jesus or believes in Jesus - believer is there - lays hands on them - they recover and or get healed. They had no faith but recieved the healing..........
Faith is at work nevertheless. Can't you see that??

Were there hospitals in Jesus days on this earth?????

Still, the words you say are wonderful and well thought out and I agree with you. HOWEVER.........the question is still not answered.

We, some of you here insist on believing some people have the ability to heal those who are sick and suffering IF IF ...IF we will just be OBEDIENT or have FAITH. I agree! Some have even brought my own faith into this when I have nothing to do with it.

God bless you and I love you and respect your thoughts BUT why do we not see the Copelands, and Hinns and Popoff's and the rest of the WOF followers in hospitals doing what they claim to be able to do?????? That is all I have asked from the beginning.

What has being obedient got to do with the answer?????
What has faith go to do with the answer?????

I will be glad to produce a list of people I personally know right now who are and have been obedient to God for years and have more faith that anyone on this site and they are all dyeing of some milady. PM me and I will work out the logistics and YOU and I will go and you can heal those wonderful people!!!

Again.........lets get away from all of the religious talk and get out there and do this thing!!!!!

It should not be this difficult of an answer!!!!
People succumb to defeat too easily. We have been given the authority of Jesus Christ over disease in the Atonement. We need to learn how to get it from our born again spirits where it is located as His promise and blessing and have it manifest in our bodies. That means the in-between element of us as human beings is the mind and will (soul). Understand who we are in Christ and we can appropriate our healing in the natural.

Yess Euphemia I see this...........can you see that it is Not always the one who gets healed that has the faith?

I have always known this because the bible actually touches upon it, doesn't it? Although God doesn't say if the paralyzed man was not acting in faith, Jesus is moved by the faith of others.

Mark 2:1-5
When Jesus returned to Capernaum several days later, the news spread quickly that he was back home. 2 Soon the house where he was staying was so packed with visitors that there was no more room, even outside the door. While he was preaching God’s word to them, 3 four men arrived carrying a paralyzed man on a mat. 4 They couldn’t bring him to Jesus because of the crowd, so they dug a hole through the roof above his head. Then they lowered the man on his mat, right down in front of Jesus. 5 Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man, “My child, your sins are forgiven.”

Correct, so you are in agreement that it is all through faith---of someone.
But of Course I am........I am not against what you said.............Just trying to get you to word things "Easier more Simple like" so as to Stop all these members from twisiting things.......that are said... It must be the bigger words and the educated way in whcih they are said....I mean how else can something get so twisted around ? ;)

But of Course I am........I am not against what you said.............Just trying to get you to word things "Easier more Simple like" so as to Stop all these members from twisiting things.......that are said... It must be the bigger words and the educated way in whcih they are said....I mean how else can something get so twisted around ? ;)

My wording is very easy to grasp. I feel as though you are badgering me, lately. You need to curb that compulsion.

I have always known this because the bible actually touches upon it, doesn't it? Although God doesn't say if the paralyzed man was not acting in faith, Jesus is moved by the faith of others.

Mark 2:1-5
When Jesus returned to Capernaum several days later, the news spread quickly that he was back home. 2 Soon the house where he was staying was so packed with visitors that there was no more room, even outside the door. While he was preaching God’s word to them, 3 four men arrived carrying a paralyzed man on a mat. 4 They couldn’t bring him to Jesus because of the crowd, so they dug a hole through the roof above his head. Then they lowered the man on his mat, right down in front of Jesus. 5 Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man, “My child, your sins are forgiven.”

Exactly.............how many people today would have more trust in their faith then what the person might do for destroying thier roof ?

My wording is very easy to grasp. I feel as though you are badgering me, lately. You need to curb that compulsion.
Sister you are so far off base with that one. Dont get to the place where you feel everything you do is correct and it is always some one else...........That is a hard road to travel.

As far as the bagering you goes forgive me if it comes across as this. Since you became a staff helper you changed the way you write. It is very hard for not just me but others to know exactly what you are saying.............hence all the going back and forth you end up doing with so many people.

It would be a blessing to every one if you went back and wrote from the heart as you once did and leave this educated sound out of it...
God Bless You Euphemia...........
Jim

Sister you are so far off base with that one. Dont get to the place where you feel everything you do is correct and it is always some one else...........That is a hard road to travel.

As far as the bagering you goes forgive me if it comes across as this. Since you became a staff helper you changed the way you write. It is very hard for not just me but others to know exactly what you are saying.............hence all the going back and forth you end up doing with so many people.

It would be a blessing to every one if you went back and wrote from the heart as you once did and leave this educated sound out of it...
God Bless You Euphemia...........
Jim

I have not changed anything in the way I write. It is your perception of me that has changed. That's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back