meaningless trials

You missed the bold right before it... What we are going through is not God's will if we are in rebellion to God.
Saying if you judge your self to be in Christ = does not say if you are in rebellion to God it is nhot His will... If that is waht you meant then that is what you should have said.

LOL Brother you said if you judge your self to be in Christ, then whatever you are going through is Gods will.

Saying if you judge your self to be in Christ = does not say if you are in rebellion to God it is nhot His will... If that is waht you meant then that is what you should have said.

LOL Brother you said if you judge yourt self to be in Christ, then whast you are
What do you think ''in Christ'' means?

Last edited:
What do you think ''in Christ'' means?
Born again, walking in His ways, saved - so you wrote if you be saved and walking in His ways then what ever you are going through is His will.

I am not twisting things........I think you left a part out bro.
kj wrote - if you judge your self to be in Christ, then wehat ever you are going through is Gods will......

Look at it.........lol I just went off of what you wrote and not what you were thinking........

Born again, walking in His ways, saved - so you wrote if you be saved and walking in His ways then what ever you are going through is His will.

I am not twisting things........I think you left a part out bro.
kj wrote - if you judge your self to be in Christ, then wehat ever you are going through is Gods will......

Look at it.........lol I just went off of what you wrote and not what you were thinking........

Judging yourself to be in Christ = Judging yourself to be in full submission to Jesus = judging yourself to deny your will and the desires of the flesh = submit to God's will for your life...whatever it may be.

If we are in Christ our steps are lead by the Lord Psalm 37:23. Not 'may be lead'. Not 'are not lead'. Not 'only if we quote X and believe Y'. Are = are.

@KingJ ,
KingJ said:
Then on peace, the peace of God surpasses all understanding . Meaning if people see us doing well, peace would not be surpassing their understanding

I am going to say it again brother - this is no way 100 percent correct.
Now lets look at the entire text of this peace thast surpasses all understanding.

It is written in Philippians 4:6-9
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. ( The word careful can also be seen as anxious or worried )

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

This Peace that is mentioned here Brother kj is a peace not as the world has peace but as peace that ONLY GOD CAN GIVE and it will ONLY COME when we have Total Trust in His word and ways. When we reach the place where we believe His word over the situation and trust only what His word says then we have a peace that only Comes From God and this is in any SITUATION we are in.

Your best friend just ran his car into a tree - doctors say he will die in hours - when you are not in worry or panic and trust Gods word you will find a peace that only comes from God in this situation. Those who ( even Christians ) who are not walking in such a way will panic, worry and become focussed on the situation.

It is in this time that you can actually hear from God - for in the panic mode your mind is to busy to hear.

God Bless
Jim

God did subject them to it by sending them to serve in the palace of King Nebu.

Ya know in all honesty and reality the nation of israel sent themselves there by being disobedient to God. They were warned by the prophet to turn to worship God or else they would be taken captive by Babylon. So it was not God's fault, it was their own.

Blessings

Judging yourself to be in Christ = Judging yourself to be in full submission to Jesus = judging yourself to deny your will and the desires of the flesh = submit to God's will for your life...whatever it may be.

If we are in Christ our steps are lead by the Lord Psalm 37:23. Not 'may be lead'. Not 'are not lead'. Not 'only if we quote X and believe Y'. Are = are.

kj yes the root steps of the rightious are ordered by the Lord. This does not say what ever happens is where or what God wants. We must seek God and learn to walk in His ways - then and only then will we be walking the foot steps that are ordered or created for us to wealk.

Ok but you said if we do this then what ever we are going through is Gods will. That is false.
Gods will for all mans life is His word. God also has a plan for each person born of a woman.
Neither of them brother kj has to do with everything we go through must be Gods will. Most of the stuff Christians go through is by their own choices made prior to the situation and satan coming to steal, kill and destroy for the word sake. Another words - to keep His word from groweng roots and producing fruit.

Don't blame God for the results of peoples choices and sin and evil in this world
God Bless
Jim

Hmm, I'm definitely not in Christ right now, but I don't deserve to be disrespected if I didn't dish it out, that much I D know.
You are in Christ. You are just not under His anointing. Like an engine without oil you are exposed to the friction / strife / carnality of the world.

kj yes the root steps of the rightious are ordered by the Lord. This does not say what ever happens is where or what God wants. We must seek God and learn to walk in His ways - then and only then will we be walking the foot steps that are ordered or created for us to wealk.

Ok but you said if we do this then what ever we are going through is Gods will. That is false.
Gods will for all mans life is His word. God also has a plan for each person born of a woman.
Neither of them brother kj has to do with everything we go through must be Gods will. Most of the stuff Christians go through is by their own choices made prior to the situation and satan coming to steal, kill and destroy for the word sake. Another words - to keep His word from groweng roots and producing fruit.

Don't blame God for the results of peoples choices and sin and evil in this world
God Bless
Jim
When we realize that Christianity 101 = we give all our problems to Him / acknowledge Him in all our ways Prov 3:6.....we can say that whatever happens with regards to suffering, is His will.

Last edited:
Ya know in all honesty and reality the nation of israel sent themselves there by being disobedient to God. They were warned by the prophet to turn to worship God or else they would be taken captive by Babylon. So it was not God's fault, it was their own.

Blessings
Yea thats what I thought as well. They couldnt blame God, it was their own fault in a way, BUT the individuals, daniel and his mates really had no choice in the matter, they were only young uns. Their were born into this situation that their forefathers, who had been disobedient meant they were now living as captives in a strange land. God saw them through.

You need to differentiate between isrealites as a group and righteous individuals who are the ones called out to follow God. What Daniel did though, was repent on the israelites behalf. He was praying on his knees for the whole nation. And God heard his prayer! He was raised from a low position to a high one. Just like Joseph in a way. So Joseph and Daniel were called on to lead their brothers and sisters out of captivity. And because they had a close relationship with God and trusted Him, they did.

When we realize that Christianity 101 = we give all our problems to Him / acknowledge Him in all our ways Prov 3:6.....we can say that whatever happens with regards to suffering, is His will.
That is nothing but hog wosh KJ,
There are no scriptures to back this view.
God Bless

Hmm, I'm definitely not in Christ right now, but I don't deserve to be disrespected if I didn't dish it out, that much I D know.
Anytime you are in sin, or not walking with God in all His ways (and it may be as simple as saying one word or phrase, like that just blows me away that can cause you problems) you open the door to the devil to mess with you. Remember the verse that says the devil is a roaring lion seeking whom He may devour.....its reality. The devil wants none of us to succeed in God. He wants people to think God is just a joke and not faithful or true to His Word (which we know are lies). So any opportunity to harass us in our minds, will, emotions, physical body, or even through others....he will take it.

The way to avoid being messed with is to walk in all God's ways, at all times and know how to use the Word of God to combat the attacks when they come. The devil puts a thought in your mind, if you don't take that thought captive like 2 Corinthians 10:5 says...it will mess you up, and if you let that thought come out of your mouth, it affects you even greater. If the devil attacks your body with a symptom...and you go around saying how much it hurts or how sick you are.....instead of saying that you are healed, you will be sick or have lots of pain. You may think this is just a bunch of nonsense, but try it. Test what i am saying. Here are two ways, 1) think something and then start to speak....the mind stops to hear what the mouth is speaking. 2) your in a bad mood, but start singing praises to God, see how fast your mood changes :)

We cannot be ignorant of the ways that the enemy attacks (mark 4, parable of the sower), or the ways that we trip ourselves up (choosing to not heed God's Word..ie...i don't want to hear that or choosing to not water (study) God's Word). Nor can we be ignorant of God's ways of doing things (walk in love and forgiveness at all times, and stay in communion with Him). If we don't follow God fully and submit to His ways....it will cause us greater problems, than had we just obeyed.

God has set before us life and death, blessings and curses....what do you choose? He desires that you choose life and blessings, but if you choose death and curses, He will not and cannot override your decision.

Last edited:
Even when I was walking with God I was still disrespected.

Anytime you are in sin, or not walking with God in all His ways (and it may be as simple as saying one word or phrase, like that just blows me away that can cause you problems) you open the door to the devil to mess with you. Remember the verse that says the devil is a roaring lion seeking whom He may devour.....its reality. The devil wants none of us to succeed in God. He wants people to think God is just a joke and not faithful or true to His Word (which we know are lies). So any opportunity to harass us in our minds, will, emotions, physical body, or even through others....he will take it.

The way to avoid being messed with is to walk in all God's ways, at all times and know how to use the Word of God to combat the attacks when they come. The devil puts a thought in your mind, if you don't take that thought captive like 2 Corinthians 10:5 says...it will mess you up, and if you let that thought come out of your mouth, it affects you even greater. If the devil attacks your body with a symptom...and you go around saying how much it hurts or how sick you are.....instead of saying that you are healed, you will be sick or have lots of pain. You may think this is just a bunch of nonsense, but try it. Test what i am saying. Here are two ways, 1) think something and then start to speak....the mind stops to hear what the mouth is speaking. 2) your in a bad mood, but start singing praises to God, see how fast your mood changes :)

We cannot be ignorant of the ways that the enemy attacks (mark 4, parable of the sower), or the ways that we trip ourselves up (choosing to not heed God's Word..ie...i don't want to hear that or choosing to not water (study) God's Word). Nor can we be ignorant of God's ways of doing things (walk in love and forgiveness at all times, and stay in communion with Him). If we don't follow God fully and submit to His ways....it will cause us greater problems, than had we just obeyed.

God has set before us life and death, blessings and curses....what do you choose? He desires that you choose life and blessings, but if you choose death and curses, He will not and cannot override your decision.

TRIALS in LIFE…
If it has no Meaning, that is: meaningless, it means they do not MEAN it? , thus, like Nature venting?

(A) TRIALS with "Good" Purpose
Man to Man :
a TEACHER to STUDENT
Sports: a COACH to a TRAINEE

(B) TRIALS with "Bad" Purpose:
Man to Man :
Sports: an attacker to a defender
Business: a greedy man with a bad intention

(C) TRIALS that has no meaning, just VENTING
Man to man:
No harm intended, just want to "vent"... like nature..
Nature to man:
A volcano erupting, no bad intention, just venting….

Although, if we consider "Point of View": In Category B: Sports: the Attacker may be the Protagonist, rather an Antagonist
And if we "philosophized" (C), Nature, if will depend on the person to see it as "Good" or "Bad"....

Romans 8
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

kj I believe you are kind of like missing this here. Now any one can correct me if i am wrong here but -----------prtoverbs 3:6
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight andplain your paths.

Proverbs 16:3 might help you to see
Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.

kj His will is His word - His ways and when we line up or thinking with His way of doing things then our thoughts line up with His will or way of doing things and this means we will go forth and do things His way - That is the foot steps He lays out for us. They take us asd He developes us to the place where we are able to fulfill the plan or calling on our life.

This does NOT in any way or shape or form say what ever happens regards to suffering is His will. It does not even come close to saying this.

One would have to believe that God placed foot steps for you to followe and take you to suffering or sickness or tragedy. Come on kj - that is not even the way God operates.

God Bless
Jim

Well, not knowing your situation its hard to advise..but elijah comes to mind.
Remember he defeated the false prophets but ran away cos of mean things Jezebel was saying.
elijah was asking God to take his life cos he was in such despair and thought he hadnt done enough.
Elijah looked for God in the storm. He wasnt there. he looked for God in the earthquake. He wasnt there. he looked for God in the fire. He wasnt there. Finally elijah sat listened to the still small voice..and God was there.

Wrap yourself in Jesus mantle ...and walk forward. Clothe yourself in Christ pancake.
I dont know what you going through but will pray for you.

Even when I was walking with God I was still disrespected.
And if you hold on to every offence that you come into contact with then you are going to live a very unsettled and unhappy life. People who major on offences or anothers words demand or think people need to make things right or apologise to them for every offence they feel are not going to be happy in life nor walk in peace.

We are told to Love - Forgive and to hold no aught. So how then can we allow offences to weigh us down ? We can not escape being offended but we can rise above them and once our enemy the devil knows that offences make you angry or bother you or pull you down - well he is going to see to it - that they come from all directions.

Learn to walk in Love and in Forgiveness and see wehat happens then.
God Bless
jim

Back