Pastor goes from earth to heaven to earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there yesterday to fish with one of my grandchildren and while I was there I walked across it on top of the water. Do you believe me???
If you told that to only me and on the quiet I would believe you. The chief issue is that 'they' tell the world what they received from God...why they are special...why God use them'. I / me = vanity.

Luke 5:14 Then Jesus ordered him, 'Don't tell anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the sacrifices that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them'.

Matt 6:3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing (Principle is no boasting).

All those in scripture who had miraculous encounters with God made no money off it. They shared freely. If these people refuse to take any money, they may be believable.

If God was ok with us making money from something like this....I would ask Him / or anyone in heaven what the winning lotto numbers will be :whistle:.

Last edited:
God can do anything but He prefers to not do something like this. He does not want someone making others think He is partial or give them cause to cause others to take their focus off Him. Which is ironically what does happen. We focus on ear tickling sensationalism. We all want to hear about heaven and hell. Visions are scriptural. Actual visitation I would say only possible if God needs you to write 3/4 of the NT. He doesn't. Its already been done by Paul.

NDE is another story though. If I recall correctly you do agree with some of those testimonies?

God prefers to reveal His glory through His marvelous works, and His desire is that we all believe that we are His special child because He is partial toward His own.

For me it is simple.

Ecc 9:5; "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."

6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psalms 115:17: "The dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down into silence."

Acts 2:
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

The scripture must speak. It also saves a lot of heart ache from false prophets.

Regards,
MoG

Poor understanding of scripture speaks very loudly.

Please consider my actual words........ "It actually confirms Jesus as the Messiah and God and harmonizes John 1:1-3."

And I disagree. I do believe that the passage teaches that no one has gone up and then come down again in order to profit from that experience.

Beyond that, if Nickodemus did not accept earthly things, matters of spiritual nature which take place on the earth, then he would not believe heavenly things. Firsthad knowledge must come from the Son of God. Knowledge of heavenly things is only possible through the Lord Jesus, that came down from heaven.

People love to make your same argument based on that John 3 passage, but it isn't supporting your view.

If you are trying to say that I am putting God in a box I have to disagree. God is of course God and He can, does and will do anything He wants to do.

I just do not in my heart believe that God is going to allow anyone to actually die, go to heaven and them come back and write a book and make a movie so as to profit from the experience. My comments were to validate that thought and were not to say that God can do so if He so chooses. We have to be very careful these days because the Devil is wary, slick and deceitful and is working very hard to get our eyes off of Jesus and onto ourselves.

Lets try something here just for fun...........I live about 4 miles from the St. Johns river. It is a wide and deep river of about 100 yard where I went. I went there yesterday to fish with one of my grandchildren and while I was there I walked across it on top of the water. Do you believe me???
I believe the scriptures, John 14:12, and you claim to be a Christian, so yes, I believe what you say, but the Spirit tells me otherwise.

If you are trying to say that I am putting God in a box I have to disagree. God is of course God and He can, does and will do anything He wants to do.

I just do not in my heart believe that God is going to allow anyone to actually die, go to heaven and them come back and write a book and make a movie so as to profit from the experience. My comments were to validate that thought and were not to say that God can do so if He so chooses. We have to be very careful these days because the Devil is wary, slick and deceitful and is working very hard to get our eyes off of Jesus and onto ourselves.

Lets try something here just for fun...........I live about 4 miles from the St. Johns river. It is a wide and deep river of about 100 yard where I went. I went there yesterday to fish with one of my grandchildren and while I was there I walked across it on top of the water. Do you believe me???
P.S. What about the recorded deaths and resurrection throughout the scriptures? What happened while they were dead? Or do you subscribe to other beliefs about death than being absent from the body is to be present with the Lord?

I believe the scriptures, John 14:12, and you claim to be a Christian, so yes, I believe what you say, but the Spirit tells me otherwise.

And that is exactly what I said and say about the man or men who say they died and went to heaven and came to write a book about.

The Spirit says to me the same thing He said to you about me walking on water.

And that is exactly what I said and say about the man or men who say they died and went to heaven and came to write a book about.

The Spirit of God does not say one thing to one and quite another to another.

P.S. What about the recorded deaths and resurrection throughout the scriptures? What happened while they were dead? Or do you subscribe to other beliefs about death than being absent from the body is to be present with the Lord?

What about them? The Bible speaks of a resurrection to everlasting life as a spirit being— not simply a temporary restoration to life in a physical body. In several places in the Bible individuals were restored to physical life prior to the resurrection of Jesus. But they all died again.

We know from the Scriptures that .......
“For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. "

The Spirit of God does not say one thing to one and quite another to another.

Absolutely my point sister!!! You nailed it.

If we believe a man died and went to heaven and then came back, what is it that another man who said he walked on water didn't???

Both are believers and both tell what happened to them. Why would we believe one and reject the other when both are based in Biblical Scriptures.

Isn't it simple??? We want to believe the man went to heaven so we make it work no matter what. But we know a man cannot walk on water so we reject it. You see...........any one can make up the first story without any proof whatsoever except what he says.

The man who says he can walk on water will be forced to prove what he sais and there is the rub folks.

Of course you all know I am making up the walking on water. It is hypothetical but serves the same purpose. I can not walk on water. I can barely make it across the living room floor.

Absolutely my point sister!!! You nailed it.

If we believe a man died and went to heaven and then came back, what is it that another man who said he walked on water didn't???

If a man walked on water, he would have the faith to believe that a man would have died and been raised up again by God. It would be a non-issue with him.

But you already don't believe in these things so you're already biased, that's not the spirit talking.

What about them? The Bible speaks of a resurrection to everlasting life as a spirit being— not simply a temporary restoration to life in a physical body. In several places in the Bible individuals were restored to physical life prior to the resurrection of Jesus. But they all died again.

We know from the Scriptures that .......
“For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. "
That is about the rapture not gathering or better receiving information from the spiritual world. If one is saved they are a spiritual being and have access to that realm, we just have to learn.

@Major do you think Elijah believed the oil would last for the widow? There was no scripture to say it was possible before he did it, but he had faith in his abilities through God. The only example he had was the children of Israel in the wilderness, their clothes didn't wear out. The scriptures are just a smidgen of what is possible through Him, one need only believe in the unseen.

@Major question: in warfare, what tool is the most effective? Misinformation. But what if it was impossible to change, then what? Misdirection. How could that be done? Well, that's why we have the secret service, to track down counterfeit money, so it wouldn't destroy the economy (it's exactly what the feds are doing - legally - printing money; but that's another story). This is what the enemy does, he takes some of the most important information from the word of God and subtly changes it just enough to cause doubt, other times he steals the whole subject like meditation. The word of God is filled from genesis to revelation with supernatural events with examples of warfare, yet the vast majority of Christian explain away those examples. Why do you suppose that's so? Misinformation and misdirection. The Son of God Himself said we would do more than He did. If we scaled what He did as 100%, then I have done and experienced 0.0000001% of what He did, but I still believe His words that I would do 105% of what He did. The problem? Three things: me, myself, and I. Still I have prophesied, I have witnessed two healings, I have been given knowledge I cannot claim as coming from anyone but God Himself, but in all these experiences, they do not yet rank at even 1%. But I know and believe He will continue the work He started in me. That includes the supernatural.

What do you think the counterfeiter himself will do to gain the world's obedience?

*[[2Th 2:9]] KJV* Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Do you believe me about my experiences?

@Major question: in warfare, what tool is the most effective? Misinformation. But what if it was impossible to change, then what? Misdirection. How could that be done? Well, that's why we have the secret service, to track down counterfeit money, so it wouldn't destroy the economy (it's exactly what the feds are doing - legally - printing money; but that's another story). This is what the enemy does, he takes some of the most important information from the word of God and subtly changes it just enough to cause doubt, other times he steals the whole subject like meditation. The word of God is filled from genesis to revelation with supernatural events with examples of warfare, yet the vast majority of Christian explain away those examples. Why do you suppose that's so? Misinformation and misdirection. The Son of God Himself said we would do more than He did. If we scaled what He did as 100%, then I have done and experienced 0.0000001% of what He did, but I still believe His words that I would do 105% of what He did. The problem? Three things: me, myself, and I. Still I have prophesied, I have witnessed two healings, I have been given knowledge I cannot claim as coming from anyone but God Himself, but in all these experiences, they do not yet rank at even 1%. But I know and believe He will continue the work He started in me. That includes the supernatural.

What do you think the counterfeiter himself will do to gain the world's obedience?

*[[2Th 2:9]] KJV* Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Do you believe me about my experiences?
Dare to Believe His Every word - After All Jesus Loves and Believed in You enough to go through with this.
Jesus cross 1.JPG

OBTW Brother @Abdicate ..........I believe you (y)

That is about the rapture not gathering or better receiving information from the spiritual world. If one is saved they are a spiritual being and have access to that realm, we just have to learn.

Of course that is true. Heavenly access is all about preparation. Would you agree to that????

If we are in Christ we are prepared. Access mean to we must be perfect to get to heaven because that is where God lives and He is perfect. Therefore to be like Him we must be perfect hence the process of a glorified body.

Do you then think that God will reverse that process so as to allow someone to go and then come back as a human and then repeat it all over again???

You are welcome to believe that if you choose I however do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back