Peacemaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they haven't offered any help at all just judgement. Telling it like I see it.

Do you actually know what help is?

Help is when you lend a hand. Not give advice.

For example, dad could have lifted the VERY heavy oven trays and put them back in the oven or somewhere, that would be out of the way. He wouldn't have had to say a word. Then we would have had peace.

You know what? People are very good at saying stuff, but not actually much good at DOING stuff.

Thank you ever so kindly and with great gratitude for your feelings and clarification. I will never again post any advice to any questions you have, being it is not of any help. I will instead pray for you.

Peace out.

OK, participants - let's cool it. This thread is now closed because of harsh words being exchanged once again.

We are Christians and should be setting a Christian example. Remember, the world is watching this forum by way of search engines. Is this the way that you wish to present yourselves to others who may see your words?

Enough - otherwise more warnings and time outs will be issued.

THINK before you post and follow Forum Rule 2.1: "Common courtesy and civil dialogue is expected from all participants. Common courtesy is a generally understood concept and too broad to fully define here. In short, if you have doubt on whether you should say something, DON'T!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back