Plants and Alcohol

Another time..and different pastor (was going to two churches, long story, but this was the pastor of the other one) i had swollen ankle. It was quite alarming. So i sent txt to my christian brothers and sisters including pastor and asked them to pray. They all prayed but one christian sister rang me and interrogated me about it all and kept giving me unhelpful advice. Actually she was such a busybody at one stage that she was asking me if i was pregnant! . I was like I just ask you to pray and God will heal it. I will just do what I can. God did heal me bit he did prompt me to go see this osteopath. And after the osteo did something it was fine. I also had this herbal tea too.

My pastor sent a txt a couple of weeks later for followup and I had a praise report. I like that he rememberd. The other pastor didnt for the other thing...but I didnt contact him about that this time.

Hello bobinfaith,
Thank you for your advice you have gave me.
Am sorry to say this but your two posts has different meanings, the first one it is about Pastor deciding for the patient and the second post is about a patient deciding for her/his self , i agree with the second one because God to do His work it is somebody's faith.
The second one has no questions and troubles as the first one.
God Bless You All.

Hello bobinfaith,
Thank you for your advice you have gave me.
Am sorry to say this but your two posts has different meanings, the first one it is about Pastor deciding for the patient and the second post is about a patient deciding for her/his self , i agree with the second one because God to do His work it is somebody's faith.
The second one has no questions and troubles as the first one.
God Bless You All.

Hello Pastor Mayende;

Thank you for being persistent in understanding what I was clarifying and am happy to continue answering you.

The Pastor does not decide for the person whatever the medical condition, but for the person to decide with the support of his/her family.

Only with the person's request to the Pastor will I discuss the medical condition with his/her doctor. This can be beneficial in helping me as I pray with or for the person.

Most important, Pastor Mayende, it's good to know you are visiting your church family who are ill. This means a lot to them that you are there, praying for them. You have a Shepherd's heart and are a praying man of God.

God bless you for that, brother.

Back