Politics,religeon And The Beast

Have beast like persecutions occured throughout the church age?

• yes but not on the scale the Bible foretells

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes, each period of time has had challenges for Christian survival

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, there will only ever be one period where the beast persecutes People

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
How familiar are you all with Ben Creme and the Maitreya cult? That pretty much fits what you are describing.
Maitreya is supposedly the Messiah that all have been waiting for, they claim that he is the Mahdi (Moslems), Messiah (Jews and Christians), Ascended Master (New Agers and Bahai) all rolled into one.

How familiar are you all with Ben Creme and the Maitreya cult? That pretty much fits what you are describing.
Maitreya is supposedly the Messiah that all have been waiting for, they claim that he is the Mahdi (Moslems), Messiah (Jews and Christians), Ascended Master (New Agers and Bahai) all rolled into one.

LOLOL

Nah-too small of a fish. Plus he's from California- the big AC will come from the Middle East/ Mediterranean in my opinion.

The big AC will come out of an existing dominant power structure from the hybrid combination of religious & political (possibly military) leaders. That's why I lean towards the UN and what not with the help of 'Lucis Trust' who quietly reenforces new age dogma behind the scenes as an non-profit organization for the UN in 'religious & spiritual relationships'.

Step #1 is wrangling in the world's population under one umbrella control system: currency & law-then 'religion' will follow once people believe whatever figurehead/system will 'save' them in their temporary flesh circumstances of the coming 'hell on Earth.'

No, I'm not talking about that idiot Creme himself. According to Creme the Maitreya is already here (they even have pictures) he dresses as an Arab/Moslem so I would expect that he would be from the Middle East.

It's easy to answer this because Jesus Said it clear Here , people believe in the post-tribulation rapture, because they believe that we can go through it and survives. NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. The bible clearly state that in the time of the 7 years periode the beast the antichrist will overcome the saints in other word he will kill them all Danel 7:21, thats why also it's written that John saw a Great Multitudesof peoples that no one could number and they came from the great tribulation They were all killed by the antichrist.One of the purpose of the rapture is for us to avoid the tribulation(Wrath of GOD) coming on earth Isaiah 26:20 & Ps 27:5 . What Hittler has been for the jews would be like a game compare to what the antichrist will be for the Christians first and for the Jews in the last 3 years and six months of tribulation Rev 13:7 , Believe me you dont want to be there!!! for more on the endtimes please visit my page www.olivemount.webnode.com or follow me on twitter Here . Be bless

Rusty- I am assuming you are pointing out that there are multiple 'antichrists' correct? I am going to refer to the pre-final trib AC's as minor antichrist's if you will allow me. These minor antichrists -in my opinion- will be regular humans heavily influenced by the spiritual nature of Satan. I think historically we have had plenty of those. Whereas the final AC will be a manifestation of Satan's full-allowed powered on earth. Does that make sense?

As far as the UN thing-I don't think they will produce the final product-if you will. But It is my opinion we are witnessing an accelerated progression towards the final AC and the UN and all that goes with it are tools in the process.

I think you know me enough by now to know that I am not willing to make any concrete statements that 'oh-so and so is the AC and will appear on such and such a date'. I got no clue-but I do observe the things going on around me. And as far as "Christians" go-I think there are far fewer that are actually going to heaven than profess the Lord and there will plenty of wavering when the poo goes flying....

I don't like to think of it that way-but reality is....

Well, I guess the template for the antichrists has always been the same:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? 18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. 19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Right-denying Jesus Christ and therefore God. I understand that will be pivotal in changing hearts away from Jesus. So I guess what your saying is-we need to be aware of 'leaders' that openly deny Jesus as the Christ-Son of God and the return of Christ-Correct?

No, I'm not talking about that idiot Creme himself. According to Creme the Maitreya is already here (they even have pictures) he dresses as an Arab/Moslem so I would expect that he would be from the Middle East.

The Muslims are looking for the 7th Inman who is the Maitreya.

It's easy to answer this because Jesus Said it clear Here , people believe in the post-tribulation rapture, because they believe that we can go through it and survives. NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. The bible clearly state that in the time of the 7 years periode the beast the antichrist will overcome the saints in other word he will kill them all Danel 7:21, thats why also it's written that John saw a Great Multitudesof peoples that no one could number and they came from the great tribulation They were all killed by the antichrist.One of the purpose of the rapture is for us to avoid the tribulation(Wrath of GOD) coming on earth Isaiah 26:20 & Ps 27:5 . What Hittler has been for the jews would be like a game compare to what the antichrist will be for the Christians first and for the Jews in the last 3 years and six months of tribulation Rev 13:7 , Believe me you dont want to be there!!! for more on the endtimes please visit my page www.olivemount.webnode.com or follow me on twitter Here . Be bless

I agree my brother.

So, if the beast overcomes/kills the saints during the 7 year period, a pretrib rapture would have removed them and there would be no saints left for him to kill. Something doesn't add up.

(y) Amen. Christains wont know what hit us whn it happens it will be another lighteningBlitzkerk. The Jews in germany did not heed the warnings got to the point no matter where they hid it didn't matter.

I like your site, the end times section especially the Heaven experiences some have had. Ive probably seen them all on YouTube:giggle:

This incorrect on two counts:

Only the tiny Ismaili sect of Islam believes in a return of the 7th Imām and the term is Mahdi. They are consider heretics by 90% of Muslims. The most famous of this sect are the Druze of Lebanon. It is a sect of Shia Islam (which itself only makes up 10~20% of the Muslim world population), who believe in the 12th Imam as el'Mahdi.

Mr. Creme's fantasy has nothing to do with this and is not even given a glance by Muslim authorities and scholars.

http://siakhenn.tripod.com/religions.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismailism

Yep, I got my M's mixed up !!

So, if the beast overcomes/kills the saints during the 7 year period, a pretrib rapture would have removed them and there would be no saints left for him to kill. Something doesn't add up.

calvin.......the Rapture would have removed those believers at the time of the event. There will of course be billions of humans remaining on the earth.

The saints he hunts down and kills will be those who have come to Christ and did not take the mark of the beast during the Tribulation.

See.........2 + 2 still = 4.

calvin.......the Rapture would have removed those believers at the time of the event. There will of course be billions of humans remaining on the earth.

The saints he hunts down and kills will be those who have come to Christ and did not take the mark of the beast during the Tribulation.

See.........2 + 2 still = 4.
Wrong Major. 2+2=22. calvin and hobbs.jpeg

2+2 =11

But seriously Calvin, Revelation clearly indicates that we have a huge push by angels and the 144,000 along with others, to preach the gospel and convert people to accept Christ during the Tribulation. It is these people who will be hunted down.

As the events of the Tribulation unfold, many people will wake up and realise that what they thought were the fictional fantasy delusions of Christians are actually true and then make the decision to side with God before its too late.

Back