Revelation

REVELATION 19:19
And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Does this verse sound familiar??? It should.......Revelation 16:12–16!

They gather to make war against Jesus, the returning King of kings and Lord of lords, and against His army. This is often referred to as the "Battle of Armageddon," which will be extensive enough to be properly called the "War of Armageddon" (Zechariah 14:1–3).

This assembling of military might of evil forces against Jesus and His followers is not surprising. This has been going on since the Garden of Eden.

It is one more of the Devil's futile efforts to dethrone the Lord.

Before human history the Devil, Lucifer, tried to overthrow God and seize His throne (Isaiah 14:12–15; Ezekiel 28:11–17).

His attempt failed, but he has stirred the hearts of unbelievers throughout the ages to dethrone God.
Satan attempted to corrupt the human race to the point where God would destroy everything that He had made. It almost came to that because of the FLOOD!

Then he tried to destroy the Nation through which the Messiah would come, Israel. If the nation that came from Abraham's descendants, Israel, were ever annihilated as a nation, then the Word of God would be untrue. It is for this reason that Satan has paid special attention to Abraham's descendants.

Target 3: The Line Of The Messiah.....From the beginning, Satan has attempted to destroy the chosen line of the Messiah. If the chosen line were destroyed, then God's plan would be thwarted. God promised to judge Satan through the promised Messiah.

That was what David and Goliath was all about. That is the sin behind Cain and Abel!

Target 4: Jesus Christ.....A fourth way in which Satan has attempted to stop the plan of God is in the mission of Jesus. Satan attempted to keep Jesus from fulfilling His mission.

We find Satan behind the slaughtering of the innocent babies in Egypt and in Bethlehem.

At the temptation of Jesus, Satan attempted to thwart God's plan by having Jesus worship him.

When Peter attempted to get Jesus to bypass the cross, Jesus rebuked him, and declared that Satan was behind such talk.

Target 5: The Church......... .However, from the very first mention of the church by Jesus, a warning was given that it would be opposed by Satan. The Book of Acts, as well as two thousand years of church history, gives testimony to the fact that Satan has tried to stop its mission. But just like in all the other cases, the Devil has failed.

From the beginning, Satan has attempted to thwart the plan of God. First, he has attempted to destroy the human race, then the chosen people - Israel. Next, he has tried to cut off the Promised line of the Messiah. He has sought to interfere with the mission of Jesus to the earth. Finally, Satan has tried to destroy the work of God in the world today, the church. In all of these attempts, he has miserably failed. Satan has lost, the Lord has prevailed!

In the tribulation-Satan's puppet ruler, the beast from the sea—the head of the Revived Roman Empire— sets himself up as a god and receives worship (Revelation 13). Antichrist's final act of defiance against God occurs when the beast and his forces prepare to battle Jesus.

REVELATION 19:20...........
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

How many times have you heard it said that there is NO HELL? What about...there is no such thing as eternal torment?
Jesus actually said more about Hell than He did heaven.

In Matthew 25:46, Jesus said,..........
“And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”

“Everlasting” and “eternal” are from the same Greek word. If we know how long heaven will last, we then know how long the torment of the wicked will last. Yet no one seems to be interested in finding arguments to limit the reward of the righteous.

However the Bible says the exact opposite. Notice that the Antichrist and False Prophet are cast into the lake of fire ALIVE.
The deceived multitude had received the mark of the beast and had worshiped the beast instead of the one true God (Revelation 13:16–18). These two had been responsible for leading many into sin, even the sin of idolatrous and immoral worship, and now they would suffer eternally for their transgressions.

Hell is real and right now it is the place of torments for the lost of all the ages. In this verse, we see that the "Lake of Fire" is now open for operation.

Those who teach that there is no hell are calling Jesus a liar. As you said he spoke more about hell than heaven. If we believe one is real then we must believe both are real or we deny part of Gods word. We do not get to pick and choose what part of the truth we want to believe and reject the rest, either you accept the bible as the truth or you do not... there is no in between. It breaks my heart when I hear people denying any part of Gods word.

Those who teach that there is no hell are calling Jesus a liar. As you said he spoke more about hell than heaven. If we believe one is real then we must believe both are real or we deny part of Gods word. We do not get to pick and choose what part of the truth we want to believe and reject the rest, either you accept the bible as the truth or you do not... there is no in between. It breaks my heart when I hear people denying any part of Gods word.

Agreed. As soon as you hear that said, you know that they have never read the Bible but instead have believed the false teachings of man.

REVELATION 19:21
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

"The remnant" is of course all of the followers of the A/C ...not the rest of humanity.

The number of the slain soldiers is so numerous that all the vultures that are called to "the great supper of God" (Revelation 19:17) so as to gorge themselves on the dead bodies. Of course, the slain soldiers experience not only physical death but also eternal death, as Revelation 20:11–15 explains and we will elaborate when we get there.

As stated in the previous verse comments, belief in the existence of hell and eternal suffering is unpopular with certain religious teachers. They would rather believe that everyone goes to heaven eventually, or they choose to believe in the annihilation of the wicked.

ANNIHILATION = This doctrine teaches that the wicked will be annihilated, and that their soul will cease to exist. This doctrine, because of its appeal to rational philosophy and emotion, has infiltrated numerous religious schools. This theory is that the soul of man is not immortal, and can only become so through redemption. Thus, the only creatures to inhabit eternity future, are the redeemed. Unbelievers simply cease to exist.

However, the Bible is clear; the Lake of Fire is real and those who go to that dreadful place experience real suffering forever. The first to experience that torment, even before the millennial kingdom, are the Antichrist and the False Prophet (Revelation 19:19–20).

This victory sets up Christ's thousand-year reign on earth, described in chapter 20.

Last edited:
JUDGMENTS AND THEIR DISTINCTIONS.

*****I thought that this would be a good place to list the Judgments in Scripture of which we all should be aware of*****

1. Judgement of the Church or as some say, "The Judgment Seat of Christ" ........(2 Corinthians 5:10-11)

This is the judgment of the believers works...NOT THEIR SINS. It is all about rewards for service done after salvation and has nothing to do with the salvation act itself.
This occurs at the return of Christ FOR His church at the Rapture. It is immediately after the Rapture but before the marriage supper of the Lamb.

2. Judgment of Individual Gentiles......"Sheep and Goat Judgment.(Matthew 25:32, Isaiah 63:1-6, Joel 3:2-16 Zechariah 14:13.)

Sheep are the believers are separated from the goats who are the unbelievers. The takes place AFTER THE TRIBULATION PEROID when those Gentiles who have come to Christ during the Tribulation will be ushered into the Kingdom. The goats will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

3. Judgment of Israel.........Ezekiel 20:33-38.

When Christ returns AFTER the Tribulation, He will regather the Jews and ourge those who rebelled. This will be accomplished after He delivers the whole nation from its persecutors. Those who like the sheep among the Gentiles are believers in Christ and they will also be included in the Kingdom.

4. Judgment of the Wicked......."Great White Throne Judgment"....Revelation 20:11-15

This will take place AFTER THE 1000 MILLENNIUAL RULE OF CHRIST. This is the last judgment and it comes to ALL UNbelievers of all the ages and is referred to as the "Great White Throne Judgment".

The Holy God of Creation, the Sovereign Judge, will be seated on His Great White Throne, thus the name.

All the UNbelievers will be judged according to their works. Because NOT ONE of them has their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life, they ALL will be cast into the Lake of Fire. From there, there is no escape, no pardons, no lunch breaks and it will be for eternity.

REVELATION 20:1.........
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Chapter #19 concluded the 7 year Tribulation Period when Jesus Christ's coming at Armageddon. NO TIME should be imposed between chapter #19 and #20. The sights of chapter #19 continue right on into chapter #20 with no pause.

We saw in Revelation 16:13–16 that Satan stirred up international armies to thwart God's purpose for mankind. But after the Lord Jesus destroys the massive armies that war against him and casts the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire, the Devil will be locked up.

REVELATION 20:2-3...........
He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.

First of all.......this is a very powerful angle. We do not know his name but he is way up there in rank.

WHY must be the question?

You see, If Satan were allowed to continue his wicked activity, and his temptation of men, the reign of Christ on the earth would not enjoy peace and righteousness. We read, therefore, that an angel descends from heaven, holding the key to the bottomless pit and a huge chain. This of course is "symbolism". The intent, as we learn in the next verse, is to incarcerate the Devil. and we know that what ever this CHAIN is, it is effective, and the Devil is about to feel its strength.

Some wonder why God would not choose to cast Satan into the lake of fire immediately, rather than hold him for a thousand years before being released.

Now, this is "MY" personal opinion. I am sure that you can search the web and find all kind of answers but this one fits all of my questions.

You see......we SIN when we are tempted by Satan. Now, we can not eradicate our sin nature no matter how religious we become.
So, because we have a sin nature we sin when tempted even though we know that we should not......we do!

Now some reading this may say.......NOT ME. I am strong and can resist! May I say to you that you are then a lot stronger than the Apostle Paul who said in Romans 7:14-5 & 19............
“I am of the flesh, sold into slavery under sin. I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.… I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do” .

I for one am with Paul!

So then......there will be humans who live through the Tribulation and go into the 1000 year of Christ as HUMAN BEINGS. They will marry and have children. The parents have been saved but there children have never been tested! Their children are not saved because of their parents and there is no way to know what they will do until they have been TEMPTED. But the Tempter is locked up.

So then, if those individuals are not tempted so as to know, then God would BE A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS! He would be favoring those individuals and that would make God a Liar as Acts 10:34 says..............
"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons".

God can not show favoritism. Therefore, those individuals must be tempted by Satan so Satan must be released so as to temp those people.

We will see in verse # 10 that millions will in fact give in to Satan and attack God again.

REVELATION 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Strictly speaking, here and in the next 2 verses we are given a look into the position and privileges given by the redeemed during the Tribulation. The resurrection John sees here involves a specific group of Christians: the martyred believers of the great tribulation. The "first resurrection" takes place in STAGES and includes ........
1. Jesus Christ Himself (the “first fruits,” 1 Corinthians 15:20), paved the way for the resurrection of all who believe in Him.
2. The resurrection of “the dead in Christ” at the Lord’s return (1 Thessalonians 4:16 = Rapture._
3. The Two Witnesses (Revelation 11:11-12).
4. The resurrection of the martyrs at the end of the tribulation (Revelation 20:4).
5. The Old Testament saints will also be raised at the end of the tribulation, and they are also part of the first resurrection.

Those who are part of the "second resurrection," described later, face only judgment (Revelation 20:5; 20:11–15).

The apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 2:12 that Christians will reign with Christ. Revelation 2:26–27 promises that overcomers will receive authority over the nations and will rule them with a rod of iron. Also, it appears the armies of heaven will reign with Jesus (Revelation 19:14). The armies are the saints (Church) who accompany Christ to the earth. Further, tribulation martyrs will be resurrected to participate in the administration of Christ's earthly kingdom (Revelation 20:4).

Based on Daniel 12:1–3, some scholars believe that Old Testament believers will also be raised to rule in this administration.

Whom will these individuals rule?

The "sheep" at the judgment of the nations (Matthew 25:33–34) will enter the kingdom in their physical bodies. Many of them will procreate, and the cycle of birth will continue during the kingdom reign. Each generation will come under the rule of God's people.

Although righteousness will prevail, sin will erupt after the 1000 year rule of Christ when Satan is loosened.

REVELATION 20:5
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

FACT: There is more written in the Scriptures on the 1000 Year Millennium than any other period of time.
FACT: Every prophet of God spoke of the 1000 Year Millennium.
FACT: The 1000 Year Millennium is the theme of the Old Test.
FACT: The 1000 Year Millennium was God's original plan for Israel.

In the theocratic Kingdom of Christ on the earth, the entire nation of Israel will be priests.

Now, is the 1000 Years literal years or is it symbolic?

Do you really think that there is some reason WHY IT IS NOT A LITERAL 1000 YEARS????

This Scripture also tells us that there will be a 2nd Resurrection and it will be AFTER the 1000 Year rule of Christ.
That is called the "Great White Throne Judgment".

REVELATION 20:6, .......
"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Participants in the first resurrection will perform priestly and kingly duties during the thousand-year reign of Christ.
The designation, "thousand years," occurs six times in chapter 20, so it would be hard to reject this designation as something other than a literal period of time. A LITERAL period of time.
Prior to the thousand years, Christ returns to earth and destroys the armies that oppose Him. He throws the Beast and the False Prophet into the lake of fire. Also, before the thousand years begin, an angel incarcerates Satan in the bottomless pit.

The tribulation martyrs are resurrected, and thrones of judgment are established (Revelation 20:1–4).

REVELATION 20:7
"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"

As previously explained, His release is intended to see whether people born during the millennium submitted to Christ's rule from the heart or simply because they had to submit. Did they experience a new birth or not?

The millennium is a period of peace and plenty, but these factors are insufficient to cause people to love and obey Christ. A perfect environment does not guarantee a perfect relationship with God. Adam and Eve lived in a perfect environment but they sinned as soon as they were tempted by Satan.

In my opinion, this is why God chooses to release Satan. Much of what happens in the end times is meant to prove that God's judgment is well-deserved. No matter how much proof, evidence, or experience people are given, some will never submit to God. Those who reject Christ have no excuse (Romans 1:18–20).

REVELATION 20:8
"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

As Scripture confirms....Satan deceives! He is the master of deception.

It is my understanding that there will be TWO Gog and Magog conflicts.

One is seen in Ezekiel 38 and the other here in the Revelation. Now there will be TWO or there is just one and we do not know WHEN.

I personally believe that the 1st will be just before the Rapture which will end with a 7 year Peace treaty as described in Daniel. That 7 year period then becomes the Tribulation Period. Then AFTER the 1000 year rule of Christ there is the second.

Before the tribulation begins. This view points to the fact that, after the battle, the people of Israel will be burning the enemy’s weapons for seven years and spend over seven months burying the dead (Ezekiel 39:9–10, 12–16). That length of time most likely requires the battle to be fought before the tribulation, and even before the rapture of the church.

The duplicated use of the names Gog and Magog here in Rec. is to show that these people demonstrate the same rebellion against God and antagonism toward God as those in Ezekiel 38-39. It is similar to someone today calling a person "the devil" because he or she is sinful and evil. We know that person is not really Satan, but because that person shares similar characteristics, he or she might be referred to as "the devil."

REVELATION 20:9
And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Now, please notice that when we compare this conflict with Ezeliel 38, THIS one involves the "whole World" Ezekiel 38 is localized to Israel.
That IMHO seems to indicate that there are in fact TWO different conflicts. One before the Tribulation and this one AFTER the 1000 Year rule of Christ.

Again, I know I have said this before, but the point of this release of Satan seems to be to prove an important point. Namely, that those who reject God do so out of stubbornness and pride—not a lack of information or evidence. Even after ten centuries of peace and righteousness, people will still choose to rebel against God when they are "tempted".

Those children born during the Tribulation will have to accept Christ and this Scripture confirms that MANY did not do so.

Satan's duped followers march to the camp of the saints, which is most likely Jerusalem. It is called "the beloved city" because God set His love there in a special way. When Jerusalem rejected Jesus during His first visit to earth, Jesus cried out to the city in a display of His love: Matthew 23:37.....
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem…How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing".

The fact that Jerusalem is the object of God's love might be sufficient reason for Satan's assault on her, but there is another reason. During the millennial reign of Christ, Jerusalem serves as His capital. Isaiah 2:2–3 prophesies that during the millennium all nations shall flow to the house of the Lord in Jerusalem and the Word of the Lord shall proceed from Jerusalem. The Devil's massive assault on Jerusalem fails, because fire comes down from heaven and consumes the assailants.

REVELATION 20:10............
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This Scripture confirms many things.

#1. There is a real devil named Satan.
#2. There is a real place called the "Lake of Fire".
#3. That place is a place or torments and those in it are "Tormented forever = Eternally".

Now when we question those facts, and we say there is no hell or that souls in hell are "annihilated" then we are then calling God a liar.

Men who teach that annihilation of the body and soul are false liars. Look at the Word of God which literally says...........
"and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The scheming, deceiving enemy of God and His people finds his eternal dwelling in the lake of fire, where the Antichrist and the False Prophet have been for a thousand years (Revelation 19:20). Together, the Antichrist, the False Prophet, and the Devil will suffer torment forever.

Some individuals believe hell is a condition of suffering in this life, but this is not how the Bible describes it. Jesus told a story about a rich man who died and went to Hades. In that dreadful place of conscious suffering, the rich man cried out, saying, "I am in anguish in this flame" (Luke 16:24).

Hell is a place that awaits future occupants. The concept of real, unending suffering in the lake of fire does not meet with some people's understanding of God's character. Because God is loving, they assume He would never send anyone to a place of unending torment. Their reasoning is unbiblical and contradicts what we read in this verse. God's holiness, righteousness, and justice are just are real as His love, and they have as much to do with our eternity as well.

REVELATION 20:11
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

This is the "Great White Throne Judgment".

The throne mentioned in this verse is not the same one mentioned in Revelation 4. That throne was surrounded by a rainbow, symbolic of mercy and everlasting life.

Acts 17:31 predicts a coming time of judgment "by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead." This "man" must be Jesus, whom God raised from the dead.

All the wicked lost who have ever been born will be forever put out of the picture by God. This paves the way for a New Heaven and a New Earth that will not be stained by sin.

REVELATION 20:12.........
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

"Dead = The resurrected dead who were not saved—those who did not accept Christ during life (John 3:36).
These are the doomed individuals and will be cast into the "lake of Fire".

"Small and great" = represent all classes of human beings, from paupers to princes.

OOOOPS.........."A book is opened". IF a book is opened that means SOMEONE has been writing stuff down. Some has been keeping a record!!!!

The book of Life = Those who accepted the Lord Jesus Christ.

Those individuals will be judged out of those THINGS written in that book according to their works.

Now then......will the lost get a fair trial????............YES!
Will they be found guilty.......again, YES!

So then the liberal or doubter will say......How then can one get a FAIR trial if YOU say that they will be found guility BEFORE they are tried?

John 3:36, KJV:........
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

Everybody read and knows John 3:16. But John 3:18 is just as true and notice it carefully..................
" He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Also, I am one who believes that there will be degrees of punishment in hell. I think that is what the Bible teaches.

Notice the literal words Being judged "by what was written in the books, according to what they had done" seems to me to imply there are degrees of punishment in hell, but the absence of a defendant's name from the Lamb's book of life is the determining factor in his or her consignment to hell.

In other words, NO ONE escapes the Lake of Fire who did not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour, but the works of the lost IN the Lake fire seems to be determined by their works while here on the earth.

I know that is controversial and please remember this is MY opinion on what I believe the Scriptures are saying. NO ONE has to accept this as gospel or that it is true...Because Major said so!

REVELATION 20:13
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

Verse 13 is a continuation of verse 12. It explains who will be involved. Some have wondered what happened to those eaten by fish or burned up in a fire or an explosion. God know where they are.

According to this verse, the sea gave up the dead that were in it. The lost who perished in the world's oceans, receive resurrected bodies to appear before the great white throne judgment. Death and Hades also give up their dead. The bodies of all the lost who died and went into conscious punishment are raised to appear before the great white throne. This verse helps remind us that the state of a person's physical body after death has nothing to do with their eternal destiny.
God can re-assemble and resurrect a person whether their body was buried, cast into the sea, cremated, or mummified.

Hades is a term often used for the abode of the dead in general, and in certain contexts is specifically implied to be the realm of the lost..

In the Old Testament, it was called Sheol, a Hebrew term and used in a very general sense. This contrasts with "paradise," or "Abraham's Bosom," which many interpret as a separated "compartment" within Sheol / Hades, and the temporary waiting place for those of faith.
According to Luke 16:19–23 Sheol/Hades has TWO parts.

1. PARADISE. This is when the saints in the Old Test. went to. It is where the thief went to and also where Jesus went to.
2. TORMENTS. This is the area within Hades where the lost of all the ages is tormented until the GWTJ.

Neither one of these is PURGATORY.

PURGATORY in Roman Catholic doctrine is a place or state of suffering, inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven. NO ONE IN the Torments side of Hades will go to heaven.

PARADISE. According to the Bible, NO ONE is in that side of Hades at this time. When Jesus ascended to heaven, He took all of those saints with Him! Today, when a saint passes away, his soul goes immediately to heaven to be with his Lord.

Neither Sheol nor Hades is the eternal abode of any person; only the lake of fire has that distinction for unbelievers. Once again, we learn that the wicked are judged according to what they had done (Romans 6:23).

No one at the great white throne judgment can plead innocent because their record is written in the books (John 3:36; Revelation 20:12).

REVELATION 20:14..........
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

The first resurrection is the rising to spiritual life in conversion to Christ, and the second resurrection is the final, physical resurrection of all who ever lived on earth.

The "dead = Death" and those are the LOST in Hades/Sheol. To be in Hades one has to have died physically and the spirit then goes to Hades/Sheol. The SAVED person's spirit goes to be with God in heaven.

The lost spirits in Hades have been waiting on this day for thousands of years.

The "Second Death" = The Lake of Fire.

This is not annihilation, but separation forever from God and all good in a place of eternal torment.

I realize that many find this to be repugnant, BUT a believer may not deny it. There is nothing illogical about it. Let two prior facts be accepted..........
#1. that the soul is imperishable,
#2. that God cannot finally accommodate any evil, and the logical necessity of such a place as this is evident.

The revelation of it should always be understood in the light of the truth that it was never meant for people.

REVELATION 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

From this point on there will be no more death (cf. 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 (NAS)

24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For He has put all things in subjection under His feet . But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. 28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.
Click link to access powerful study resources in a new window.