Revelation

Sep 3, 2009
Florida
Revelation 1:17
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

We see that John is totally overwhelmed at the sight of the glorified God-Man. John was the "disciple that Jesus loved the most:. They lived together for over 3 years. They were close but notice that John di not run to Christ and hug Him or shake hands. He fell at His feet and worship.

Reactions: rtm3039
Sep 3, 2009
Florida
It is obvious that there is very little interest in this thread concerning the book of the Revelation. There has been no input or comments since December 18 so I think the best thing to do is to allow this thread and learning opportunity to die a natural death.

Major .....out.

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
It is obvious that there is very little interest in this thread concerning the book of the Revelation. There has been no input or comments since December 18 so I think the best thing to do is to allow this thread and learning opportunity to die a natural death.

Major .....out.
Noooo I am interested. Just have had little time for now. I'm on my way to Little Rock for the moment.

rtm3039