Revelation

REVELATION 18:21...
And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Earlier, the demise of Babylon was said to have happened "in a single hour" (Revelation 18:10). This description supports the full meaning of that phrase: Babylon's ruin is sudden, dramatic, and unavoidable. Like dropping a boulder into the ocean, it happens with violence and is over as quickly as it starts.

This is precisely what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, when God destroyed those wicked cities with sulfur and fire (Genesis 19:24–25). This rapid, total ruin happens at the end of the tribulation, when God overthrows Babylon. The once proud, powerful capital of the beast's empire (Revelation 13:1–10) becomes an ash heap and disappears from the face of the earth. Babylon had opposed God and His people. It had practiced all kinds of evil. Its ruler, the beast, assumed the role of God and demanded worship (Revelation 13:11–15), but the true God put an end to all that with one powerful stroke.

REVELATION 18:20.........
Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on.

There were 3 groups of people listed as mourners in verses #9-17.
1. Kings of the earth.
2. Merchants of the earth.
3. Shipmasters.

Now we have three groups that are encouraged to rejoice that Babylon has fallen. Those groups are
1. Saints...........= anyone who has believed in Christ
2. Apostles......=
3. Prophets.

Did YOU notice something unique about this verse?????

This declaration comes in the same section as the seafarers' mourning, suggesting they are the ones telling the saints to rejoice.

That would tend to indicate that the Seafarers knew that this was a judgment from God. It does not mean that that turned To God, only that they knew where this came from.

REVELATION 18:22-24
And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

No more industry there. No more craftsmen and no music. Absolute silence is a testimony of God's deastating judgment.

Again...........what could cause such a thing?
A falling meteor?
An earthquake?
A Volcano?
An explosion?
A word from God?

Many great cities in the past have been reduced to rubble by various reasons.

1. Sodom & Gomorrah by a word from God.
2. Pompeii by a volcano.
3. Jericho by a shout.
4. Jerusalem by Roman army.
5. Hiroshima by an Atomic bomb.
6. Troy, Greece
7. Ancient Babylon.

This future Babylon city will be the great world wide city of the last days and will be the central power from which all the persecutions of the saints will spring from. WHERE it will be is unclear at this time.

Allow me to give you something to think about. In its hey day, Rome was never thought to be weak and vulnerable. It has a large Army and was in control of the entire world. But it did fall apart and it's falling came from within and not from without. It rotted and decayed from the inside out and then became a pushover. Here are 5 reasons why Rome decayed from internal rot................

1. The family fell apart due to the rise of homosexuality.
2. Higher taxes to support social programs for those who would not work.
3. Brutal sporting events. Humans fed to lions, Gladiators killing innocents.
4. The maintenance of a large Army.
5. The decay of religion, faith falling to rituals and traditions.

Sound familiar?????

REVELATION 19
"The Climax Of The Age".

We come now to the thrilling events that concern US! In this chapter the tone that marks a drastic change in the tone of the Revelation.

The destruction of the city of Babylon marks the end of the Great Tribulation! The somber gives way to song, darkness to light!

Verse #1..............
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

The scene here is heaven. Actually the 1st 7 verses are heavenly! In heaven, a "camp meeting" is taking place. Lots of noise, and action and praise.

"Hallelujah!" = "praise the Lord!"

Boy do I miss those old days!!! I feel sorry for those today that are not able to vocalize their feelings for the Lord. They sit like frozen carrots in church afraid to move or say anything.

Notice..........."After these things" = all the judgments are complete.

Revelation 19:2-3...........
For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

God never makes a mistake when He judges. His judgments are also just; that is, the judged get what they deserve. God judges righteously. Religious Babylon had corrupted the world with her immorality, and she had slain many of God's servants.

In the time of Elijah, Baal worship flourished as King Ahab and Queen Jezebel supported it. They even arranged for the false prophets of Baal to dine in the palace (1 Kings 18:19). The apostate Israelites were so devoted to the worship of Baal that they killed God's prophets with the sword (1 Kings 18:4; 18:13).

In response, God displayed His power at Mount Carmel and used Elijah to slay the false prophets (1 Kings 18:20–40). In a similar display of power, God judged Babylon and avenged His martyred servants (Revelation 17—18). Even today in many parts of the world those whose faith is in the one true God experience persecution and even martyrdom at the hands of those who are steeped in false religion.

Revelation 19:4
And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

This verse refers to twenty-four elders and four living creatures, who were first described in Revelation 4. Here they are seen falling down and worshiping the One who occupies the throne of heaven. This is a reference to God as the Sovereign Lord. Nothing shakes His throne, and those who oppose Him do so to their regret. This was exemplified by the fall of Babylon (Revelation 17—18), which defied God and ended up as a smoking ash heap. The elders and four living creatures agree with the heavenly multitude's declaration of God's faithful judgment of Babylon. They say, "Amen. Hallelujah!" which literally translates to "So be it. Praise the Lord!"

Scholars speculate on who, exactly, these twenty-four elders are. Some suggest they are the twelve patriarchs of Israel (Revelation 7:5–8) and the twelve apostles (Matthew 10:2–4; Acts 1:24–26), or they may represent all believers of the Old and New Testaments.
IF we say that they represent the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 Apostles we then include ALL of God's people as seen in the Bible.

The four living creatures are described in Revelation 4:7 as having, respectively, features resembling a lion, an ox, a man, and an eagle. They each have six wings, multiple eyes, and they never cease to proclaim God's holiness, omnipotence, and eternality (Revelation 4:8).

REVELATION 19:5-6
Then a voice came from the throne, saying: “Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both great and small!” 6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah!

The word, "servants" in this verse is the Greek douloi, meaning "bond slaves." The apostle Paul often used this word to refer to himself as God's servant. A bond slave belonged to his master for life and did what pleased his master. His will was subservient to the master's will. Christians have been born into a spiritual form of bond-service: a willing, joyful "slavery" to our master, the Lord Jesus Christ. When Paul became a believer, he ceased to do his own will and turned his will over to the Lord. He told the Philippian church, "For to me to live is Christ" (Philippians 1:21). As the Lord's servants, we ought to praise Him instead of seeking to boost our own egos.

John heard what resembled thunder claps, actually the voice of a huge multitude.

Joel 2:26 promises:
"You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame."

REVELATION 19:7...............
" Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready."

Here, again, they give God glory because the marriage supper of the Lamb is beginning and the bride has attired herself appropriately. This event is a key piece of biblical prophecy, and of the end times. This "marriage supper" carries heavy symbolism about the relationship between Christ and the church.

Bible scholars are divided on the question of where this marriage supper takes place. Some say it takes place in heaven, whereas others say it takes place on earth. I hope that I can do justice to the correct exegesis of the Word of God here for you.

Now if I and many others are correct, the Church of God was Raptured 7 years ago at the start of the Tribulation. Israel is on the earth and has been on the earth under the judgment of God for the past 7 years.

In Rev. 9:4 the church is in view and now in this present verse, the marriage is made ready. Remember, the church IS IN HEAVEN WITH THE LORD and now the ceremony will take place.

Ephesians 5:25-27 and 2 Corth. 11:2 can only be interpreted as the CHURCH and therefore the church IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST and not Israel.

Verse 19:6 see rejoicing at the destruction of the rival bride, the whore of Babylon the false religion. Now all is clear for the public union of CHRIST and His TRUE CHURCH. The present verse announces the wedding and when Christ comes to destroy the wicked at Armageddon, the Church will come with Him. Not to do anything but to witness.

Bible scholars are divided on the question of where this marriage supper takes place.
i aint no scholar personally i fail to see it here on earth. either way it will take place where it should. i think sometimes we get ahead of God. make predictions we cant prove

Revelation 19:8-9..............
"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God."

This continues a description of the "marriage supper of the Lamb." This depicts the church as "the bride of Christ," and symbolizes much of the relationship between Jesus and His followers. This verse explains that the bride of Christ was granted the privilege of clothing herself in fine linen that is bright and pure. Just as a bride wears a white gown as a symbol of her purity, so the bride of Christ receives fine linen attire.

The "Marriage of the Lamb takes place in Heaven, however, the "Marriage Supper" takes place on the earth.
That is because the Bridegroom (Jesus) will return to the earth to judge and to have the Supper of the Lamb.

Psalms 45 also pictures this same event.

The "Supper" is apparently the Millennium and it is the 1000 year rule of Christ and it is the honeymoon. AND THAT IS ONLY THE BEGNNING.

The clothing represents the righteous acts that believers have performed. The church cannot claim she has attained any righteousness on her own. She owes her salvation entirely to God's grace (Ephesians 2:8–9). Furthermore, her righteous acts are done by grace and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told His disciples in John 15:5......
"I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing".

The apostle Paul attributed the fruit of a productive ministry to the Lord and not to himself. He wrote in 1 Corinthians 3:10:......... "According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and someone else is building upon it. Let each one take care how he builds upon it. For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ."

He also testified in 1 Corth. 15:10..........
"But by the grace of God I am what I am".

Verse #9 distinguishes between the bride and other believers. The bride, by definition, is not invited to her own reception. Those who are "invited" are the friends of the bridegroom. John the Baptist, for example, referred to himself as the friend of the bridegroom. He said in

John 3:29.......
"The one who has the bride is the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete".

So, John the Baptist will surely be invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be invited too (Matthew 8:11). A common interpretation of this passage is that likely all the Old Testament believers and the tribulation believers will also be included as invited guests. The angel who spoke to the apostle John emphasized the fact that what he said about the marriage supper of the Lamb were the true words of God.

REVELATION 19:10..........
"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Today, the church and society in general has become obsessed with angels. We have accepted the teaching of some men so as to say that we have GUARDIAL ANGELS.

Men and women today worship angels and bow down to them. We have the Mormons who teach that......
" Jesus Christ was with the Father from the beginning. Lucifer, too, was an angel ‘who was in authority in the presence of God,’ a ‘son of the morning.’ But as the Firstborn of the Father, Jesus was Lucifer’s older brother. (See Col. 1:15; D&C 93:21.)”
Source: (Jess L. Christensen, “I Have a Question,” Ensign, June 1986, p. 25).

The Jehovah Witnesses are taught that Jesus Christ is the same person as Michael the archangel. In their view, identifying Christ as Michael confirms their belief that Christ is not God and does not have the authority or deserve the same honors as God.
Source: “Is Jesus the Archangel Michael?” Watchtower, 1 April 2010, #19.

Seventh Day Adventists teach that Jesus is the Arch Angel Michael. This is heresy because it denies that Michael, an Angel, is a created being.

The United Church of God declares..........Clearly Jesus Christ is far above all the angels—yet He is the Angel in terms of being the Father’s Messenger.
Source: May 1, 2017 by United Church of God.

The point is that many so called "Christian Denominations" place and teach Jesus is an angel and also worship angels.

The verse in view however totally destroys that heretical teaching. This angel says to John when he fell down to worship him.........
"And he said unto me, See thou do it not: ".

Angels are not to be worshipped!!!! Since angels were created by God, they are not worthy to be worshipped.

Colossians 2:18, ............
"
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind".

REVELATION 19:11.............
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

The earlier rider of a white horse, seen by John (Revelation 6:2), was given no such description. The rider in Revelation 19:11 is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ, who identified Himself to the church in Laodicea as "the faithful and true witness" (Revelation 3:14).

In John's day, again we are talking about WORD PICTURES.......... victorious Roman generals would ride white horses in a victory parade.

Their legions would follow them and drag their captives behind them, So, appropriately, Jesus, the believers' commander-in-chief, rides a white horse as He returns to earth. The description which follows emphasizes Christ's absolute majesty, power, and victory.

The War of Armageddon is about to come to an end!!!!

REVELATION 19:12............
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

"His eyes were as a flame of fire = JUDGMENT!

Jesus' first coming to earth was humble, and like a lamb. Even up to and included His sacrificial death. His second coming, however, sees Jesus arrive as the King of kings and Lord of lords, with piercing eyes. He sees all, and therefore is justified in making war and putting an end to sin.

When John first received his vision of Jesus at Patmos, he reported that Jesus' eyes were "like a flame of fire" (Revelation 1:14).

The diadems on Jesus' head show that He is the absolute ruler of the universe. In this capacity He is able to carry out the sentence of doom and destruction that He imposes on the wicked. Further, He is well qualified to take control of the nations and rule them.

Psalm 2:8–9 God declares:..........
"Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

I. THE CROWN OF DEITY:
John 1:1-2........
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.”

John 17:5.........
“And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own glory which I had with Thee before the world was.”

II. THE CROWN OF HUMANITY:

Philippians 2:7-8............
“But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death…even the death of the cross.”

Matthew 4:2.........
“And after He fasted forty days and forty nights, He then became hungry".

John 19:28
“I thirst.”

Hebrews 4:15.............
“was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

III. THE CROWN OF THORNS:

John 19:1-2........
“Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged Him. And the soldiers wove a crown of thorns and put it on His head and arrayed Him in a purple robe.”

IV. THE CROWN OF GLORY:

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He, by the grace of God, should taste death for every man.”

“Which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.”

V. THE CROWNS OF EVERLASTING PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING:

“Around the throne, I saw twenty-four elders sitting on thrones, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads and they fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him, who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:........
“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor, and power; For Thou hast created all things, and by Thy will they exist and were created.”

Among the many names He can claim, Jesus has a name only He knows. This likely refers to the fact that Jesus is indescribable. In ancient times, it was often held that knowing a person's name provided certain spiritual leverage (Genesis 32:27; Mark 5:9). Symbolically, then, the Son of God returns to earth with a name unknowable to any other person. His personality and deeds extend far beyond what we can comprehend.

Revelation 19:13..............
"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

John observes that Jesus' robe was dipped in blood. This is not a reference to the blood He shed on the cross for our sins. Rather, given the military context of this vision, it is the blood of his enemies.

Isaiah 63:2–3 prophesies this event with a question and an answer. Verse 2 asks: ........
"Why is your apparel red, and your garments like his who treads in the winepress?"

Verse 3 provides the answer: ..........
"I have trodden the winepress alone, and from the peoples no one was with me; I trod them in my anger and trampled them in my wrath; their lifeblood spattered on my garments, and stained all my apparel."

The Bible interprets the Bible!

At His first coming Jesus filled the role of the Lamb of God and shed His blood for our sins. At His second coming He will fill the role of the Lion of the tribe of Judah and devour His enemies because of their sins. As He roars against His foes, another of His names is prominent: "the Word of God." This title clearly identifies the rider on a white horse here as Jesus, who came to earth the first time as God in the flesh but was rejected by the world.

REVELATION 19:14...........
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

This verse tells us about the moment when the Captain of our salvation (Hebrews 2:10) leads His armies in a victory parade—the second coming of Christ.

Reading this verse should cause you to break out in goose bumps because that army in view will be YOU-----IF you are born again!

This is the great climax of world history which we have been moving toward from the Garden of Eden.

The heavenly scene now opens to the earthly scene! Millions of troops are gathered in the valley of Armageddon. War is on a world wide scale. Cities are gone! Billions have died! The earth has been shaken. The planet is on the verse of destruction.

Then as John looks....he sees the Lord Jesus, the King of Kings coming to claim His creation. Here with Him are all the believers of all the ages, gathered together in one group coming with the KING. They do not come to do anything, but they come only as observers.

All of the following members of the armies of heaven wear fine linen, white and pure. As His followers, redeemed believers are clothed in the garments of salvation and wear robes of righteousness. Isaiah 61:10 declares,.........
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness."

They bear the righteousness of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21). Further, Christ's followers ride white horses, symbolic of the victory they share with their Lord.

Romans 8:37 affirms that .......
"we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."

REVELATION 19:15.................
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

"Sharp Sword" = Judgment!

Since the sword of the Lord represents His Word (Hebrews 4:12; Ephesians 6:17), it is reasonable to expect Jesus to mow down His foes with just a spoken word. He brought the world into existence by His speech (Hebrews 11:3), and He can assuredly destroy His enemies with just a word from His lips.

People all over the world while watching TV, will have a news interruption alert. You can in your minds eye right now see it..........
"We take you now live to Israel, the Kidron Valley area where there are reports of strange happenings there as our army battles. "

Then as the world watches, just as Revelation 1:7 said _ "Every eye shall see Him"........a majestic figure of a huge white stallion comes down out of the sky!!!! They as the camera focuses they see countless other white horses.

It is then that the world grasps that the one dieing on the cross is the one on the horse BUT..........IT IS TOO LATE!

I imagine that there will be a BRIGHT lite that happens when God speaks the Word of Judgment!!!!!

Revelation 19:15 also informs us that Jesus will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Psalm 2:9 prophesies this action by saying,............."You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

The thoroughness of Jesus' judgment on His enemies is symbolized by the description of His trampling them underfoot as He dispenses the fury of God's wrath. Jesus' first appearance on earth was marked with humility and sacrifice (Philippians 2:8), unlike His second coming in glory and power (Isaiah 63:2–3).

REVELATION 19:16.........
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

"Vesture" = Garment; cloak; clothing.

In His earthly return, His second coming, Jesus wears an exclusive title on His robe: "King of kings and Lord of lords."

Rulers sometimes had inscriptions on their vestments that revealed their prestigious rank, but none of them ever rightfully carried an inscription as prestigious as the one on Jesus' robe.

King David anticipated the universal reign of Jesus. He wrote in Psalm 24:7:...........
"Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in."

Then he identified the king. He asked in Psalms 24:8.........
"Who is this King of glory?" and answered, "the LORD strong and mighty, the LORD, mighty in battle!".

Again, he identified the King of glory in verse 10:........
He is "the LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory."

When God humbled King Nebuchadnezzar in the time of Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar rightfully proclaimed in Dan. 4:34......
that God's dominion "is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom endures from generation to generation".

When Jesus rules the earth, peace and prosperity will finally be realized worldwide (Isaiah 9:7; 11:5–9; Joel 2:21–27; Amos 9:13–15).

REVELATION 19:17..........
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

This passage continues to describe a military whose number John heard given specifically: two hundred million.
This is the army which has crossed the Euphrates River and come into the Valley of Armageddon.
These are part of an attack levied by four angels formerly imprisoned and prepared for this very moment in history.
In this verse John describes the cavalrymen as wearing breastplates the color of fire, sapphire, and sulfur, roughly the equivalent of red, dark blue, and yellow. The heads of the horses resemble the heads of lions. This description compares with the description of the demonic creatures released earlier from the Abyss in Rev. 9"7-8...... "like horses prepared for battle…their teeth like lions' teeth".

The Bible often depicts horses in connection with war.
Job 39:19–25 depicts the horse as mighty and brave enough to rush into battle. Verse 23 says.........
"Upon him rattle the quiver, the flashing spear, and the javelin."

Revelation 9:17 says fire, smoke, and sulfur proceed from the invading horses' mouths. As with the creatures of verses 7–9, some Bible teachers see in this description an allusion to modern warfare.

Having been in warfare and seeing 1st hand, tanks and cannons, I for one can accept that imagery.

One can imagine how a resident of the ancient middle east might try to describe a vision of a modern theatre of war. Again, we are talking about "Word Pictures"! The smoke and fire of cannons, tanks, helicopters, aircraft, rifles, and helmeted soldiers would evoke dramatic imagery from such a person. If this is true, then the army John sees is very literal. Whether such interpretations are correct, it is certain that the invading army is a powerful and deadly strike force.

***** The previous verse above was erroneously posted as 19:17 and should have been 9:17 for CONTEXT purposes.*****

REVELATION 19:17-18..........
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

We come now to the end of the battle of Armageddon. As such we see another "supper" is in view. It is the 2nd supper in the Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ. The 1st was the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

This supper in this verse is a supper of death. The purpose of gathering the birds together is to consume the flesh of kings, captains, and mighty men, as well as the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave. Earth's remaining forces of evil are about to experience a gory death at the hands of the King of kings and Lord of lords, as He returns in His glorious second coming.

No prominent political power, nor wealth, nor military might can save any wicked person from the wrath of God that falls upon him at the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ. What happens to the wicked at Christ's return stands in stark contrast to the one-dimensional view many hold of God's love. We live now under the systemic, insipid teaching that God is too loving to judge anyone. They are wrong, of course, because the same perfection which produces God's love is that which produces His holiness, righteousness, and justice.
He is too holy to tolerate sin, too righteous to enable wickedness to continue, and too just to let sin and sinners go unpunished.
The wicked who marshal themselves against the King when He returns to earth had spurned His love, and now they must feel His anger. In a display of glory and power, the same Jesus who willingly laid down His life will single-handedly obliterate His enemies from the face of the earth in the spoken Word!

Now please take the time to read Ezekiel 39:17-24.................
"As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord God: Speak to the birds of every sort and to all beasts of the field: ‘Assemble and come, gather from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great sacrificial feast on the mountains of Israel, and you shall eat flesh and drink blood. 18 You shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth—of rams, of lambs, and of he-goats, of bulls, all of them fat beasts of Bashan. 19 And you shall eat fat till you are filled, and drink blood till you are drunk, at the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you. 20 And you shall be filled at my table with horses and charioteers, with mighty men and all kinds of warriors,’ declares the Lord God. 21 “And I will set my glory among the nations, and all the nations shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid on them. 22 The house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God, from that day forward. 23 And the nations shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity, because they dealt so treacherously with me that I hid my face from them and gave them into the hand of their adversaries, and they all fell by the sword. 24 I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their transgressions, and hid my face from them."

Back