Second Coming War and Rule of the King of kings.

I agree. As Dr. Wayne Grudem explains it........
“systematic theology is any study that answers the question, ‘What does the whole Bible teach us today?’ about any given topic.”
Except as Arnold Fruchtenbaum rightly pointed out, 'most systematic studies overlook one of the most obvious topics' namely Israel.

Lol. As I read more on the expounding of both ways I'm thinking I too do both.
Sometimes I taste a little bit then become ravenous for the whole and I'm like Tazz the Tasmanian d-v-l, I can't stop til full.

Going back before God's altar of repenting and renewing our thoughts is not shameful.
When we take a twisted path into darkness and being lost,then we must come back to that pin point of light that shines for all, until it becomes daybreak in our hearts.
What is shameful is to be led astray and continue in that way getting further and further from the TRUTH of God's word!

If we cannot understand in the Spirit,God's word,doesn't that make us lost to any of his truths?

EDITED to remove argumentative content
You can't throw out books of the bible just because you disagree with them or don't understand them, at the beginning of Revelation John is told to speak to 7 churches ( all of them outside of Israel ). Jesus is going to return with his saints at the battle of armagedon ( also from Revelation ) the 1,000 year reign refers to the time that Satan is bound and held in the pit. ( also from Revelation ) He (Satan) is then released and allowed to tempt people again. It is not saying that Christs reign ends at this time (it never ends) it is only a reference to the time without a tempter. If you don't read Revelation you miss HIM being made the king of kings. I pray the Holy Spirit will show you HIS truth.

You can't throw out books of the bible just because you disagree with them or don't understand them, at the beginning of Revelation John is told to speak to 7 churches ( all of them outside of Israel ). Jesus is going to return with his saints at the battle of armagedon ( also from Revelation ) the 1,000 year reign refers to the time that Satan is bound and held in the pit. ( also from Revelation ) He (Satan) is then released and allowed to tempt people again. It is not saying that Christs reign ends at this time (it never ends) it is only a reference to the time without a tempter. If you don't read Revelation you miss HIM being made the king of kings. I pray the Holy Spirit will show you HIS truth.

Absolutely correct!

Many, many, many years ago the book of the Revelation scared me to death. I then made it a point to learn what it meant so that I could help those who were like I was.

Going back before God's altar of repenting and renewing our thoughts is not shameful.
When we take a twisted path into darkness and being lost,then we must come back to that pin point of light that shines for all, until it becomes daybreak in our hearts.
What is shameful is to be led astray and continue in that way getting further and further from the TRUTH of God's word!

If we cannot understand in the Spirit,God's word,doesn't that make us lost to any of his truths?
You asked............
"If we cannot understand in the Spirit,God's word,doesn't that make us lost to any of his truths?"

That is a profound question sister!

1 Corth. 2:14 then gives a profound answer which is...........
"The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."

This verse means that without the Holy Spirit, people cannot understand scripture. This verse is a famous Calvinist proof text that is used to support their belief that a person cannot receive Jesus unless God’s grace first allows them to do so.

I agree with Calvin. It also answers the question of how can people who say they are Christians be lead so far away from the Word of God.

It is once again, with regret, that we must mention that several posts in this thread have been removed because of arguing and demeaning.

Please get along with one and other and follow CFS Rules as well as following the List of Topics that may not be discussed at CFS.

Thank you for your Christian cooperation.

This thread may continue but is being monitored.

`

It is once again, with regret, that we must mention that several posts in this thread have been removed because of arguing and demeaning.

Please get along with one and other and follow CFS Rules as well as following the List of Topics that may not be discussed at CFS.

Thank you for your Christian cooperation.

This thread may continue but is being monitored.

`

I will be your "huckleberry"!

Back