September 2015

Thanks...just wanted to be sure. Genesis sessions was really enjoyable...the intro is followed by 24 videos: You can find these bundled together at youtube

My ******OPINION****** is: Once the whole New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem are established and those who occupy them; we will be able to ask God for such things as pets known in the Old Earth.

After all; we serve a merciful, loving, kind God who WANTS to reward His children and knows every hair on our heads and every grain of sand......right?

There is a book called "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn you might be interested in....

My ******OPINION****** is: Once the whole New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem are established and those who occupy them; we will be able to ask God for such things as pets known in the Old Earth.

After all; we serve a merciful, loving, kind God who WANTS to reward His children and knows every hair on our heads and every grain of sand......right?

There is a book called "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn you might be interested in....

Loved the book, "Heaven"!

I think we will enjoy the animal kingdom like we were intended to from the beginning, as animals will be tame, and no longer carnivorous, nor will we be considered prey ever again. Scriptures refer to this time of the Millennium with regard to wild beasts:

Isaiah 11:6-9
And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid, and the calf and the young lion and the fatted domestic animal together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed side by side, their young shall lie down together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play over the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder’s den.

9 They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Ok nice!! But this is why I ask, when we are raptured our pets stay behind and what ? Die ? Starve.?

I am guessing it will be out of our hands....unfortunately we have no control over that. But again I restate: when all things are made new without sin, and all tears are wiped away- that short 'temporary' period of time will nearly be forgotten in eternity with our beloved family, friends & pets!

Believe it or not- I have prayed for my pets to be in Heaven. Believe; have faith that our Heavenly Father can do these things....

Pray NOW! And the Father will hear you....

So why are so many Christians who are trapped in this belief that it is over, doing nothing and have attitudes like there will always be those who rejected God or who did not get on board in time. That attitude is exactly why NO man will ever pin point His return.
This. This is uncalled for. You don't believe, fine. You've stated your feelings quite a few times. Stating that we're doing nothing. You keep saying you're done, but you keep interjecting nay saying comment like this. Bring facts as we have, bring scriptures as we have, and move beyond your misunderstanding that the end is in Sept, it's not. We are discussing all the signs and speculating on what's happening. None of us knows until it happens, prophecy is of no personal interpretation. We are all working on a 1000-piece puzzle without a photo to go by. It's a Sherlock Holmes mystery. It's fun. I pray nothing happens in Sept but my spirit says something will. The fact that non-Christians are stating the same thing only adds to it. I'm 98% sure a serious market crash is coming and the last three happen seven years apart to the second! And on the very day God instructed Israel to release the debt to its citizens, Elul 29! And this year it falls on a Sunday and the last day it's open before the end of the year is 9/11. 1994 crash, 2001 crash on 9/17 after 9/11, the first day it was open after 9/11 which happens to be Elul 29! Seven years later the housing market crashes, at the closing bell, on Elul 29! These are verifiable facts.

Things have not gotten better with the U.S. repenting, and have even gotten worse, with the president even writing on the world trade centers top beam the very thing we are to be warned about, Isa 9:10! I'm still preaching God's word and I will continue until the Lord comes or He takes me home first. But please, we don't need snide remarks about having a bad attitude and doing nothing, cause you're totally incorrect about us and have judged us in error.

Once you buy into the Sabbath year and the feasts, along with studying God's judgement and wrath....it is very difficult to get your head around that this September isn't the perfect time. The "other" side seems to be preparing for it. As it is I'm tempted to put a big sign in front of my house with Christmas lights. I didn't buy the 2012 Mayan Calendar. I wasn't around for most of the previous errors and I have to ask if 1988 was as close with "evidence" as this one is? You can see some people's faces change/harden when you bring the subject up. As the time nears, more and more people have heard the news. But it's not a thing that anyone really wants to hear. And it seems that there is nothing more you can do but keep trying to talk about it. And about God...And about Yeshua. Several months ago I tried rousing people to set aside a day so we could shine as a light but no one took me seriously. It's in God's hands and we must watch as it unfolds.

Yeah i do too. Not worried at all. My husband acts like he's so scared for his parents but his dad is a Baptist preacher I think he knows what's going on. He thinks I'm so calm, and I am some how, I don't know why but I'm cool. My mom worried about leaving something's behind but I told her Jesus wasn't bringing a UHAUL any way!! Lol [emoji4]

Tell your mom to take her vacation in mid-September and come visit. There is nothing of the world we are gonna need. Just love. But you are new here - what made you go seeking?

The world might think we are crazy. My brother lives up the street and I worry if I put up the sign he will have me committed. Me who was always a tolerant, rational Christian who has become a bible reading and taking it literal "fanatic". Who'd a thunk it? What dreams?

I excited and not afraid. Messianic rabbis in Israel are stating that money is appearing in their bibles and their meager food is lasting weeks. His is able to provide for His.

Back