September 2015

Here's an interesting list of things that are due to happen in September and October. This isn't biblical but just a list:

youtu.be/HZ03_m50T-M

Good video!!! A few things I didn't know (Madonna, the 12th imam) and it's strange they all use the same graphics for the constellations. Mazzaroth guy seemed to think the virgin sign appeared in 2011 and I saw somewhere else that it was predicted for 2017.

There are a number of people speaking about an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) attack as well which will take out all power grids and electronics above ground.

A few more notes on this subject, these events could be relevant or mean something:

a) El Niño is back in 2015 and stronger than ever! I guess we'll be seeing a lot of crazy weather in 2015 - 2016, especially in America.

b) 2000 years after the birth of Jesus, the Bethlehem Star is also back! (I have no idea if this information is correct, though)

c) And it's not just Jade Helm in the United States. According to the German magazine FOCUS, there are also many military exercises currently taking place in Russia.

Reactions: Silk
Re: weather. We are typing in time to many years drought in California which is burning from south to North and a gazillion (ok - slight exaggeration) tornadoes in the middle. I live in NY where we appear to be getting all the rain that the west lacks. The bad weather is world wide.

ROFLMAO....it is when I consider you might be the only other one watching......
Part of me prays this is just 1988 all over again, but then I see the economic power houses in full panic mode, it makes us look tame. So much is happening within themselves I can't even keep up and yet the media is totally silent. Nothing is safe, not banks, not currencies, not even gold! Amazing. I just heard that Germany has demanded their gold from New York and the U.S. is not complying. Texas asked for all their gold and Perry is building their own depository, and New York is not complying. Still billionaires are buying gold like water making it their highest position. The resent double devaluation of China's currency has left corporate bonds in crash mode, worse since Lehman brothers collapsed. It's August 2008 all over again.

Reactions: Silk
The Finns want to chip their welfare recipients:

A politician from Finland’s conservative Finns Party suggested implanting welfare recipients with satellite-tracking chips following news that some recipients continued receiving payments after leaving the country to join ISIL.

A member of Finland’s right-wing Finns Party, Pasi Maenranta, has suggested implanting all recipients of government assistance with satellite-tracked chips if they choose to leave the country.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ts-welfare-assistance-satellite-tracked-chips
I guess it's beginning.

The Finns want to chip their welfare recipients:

A politician from Finland’s conservative Finns Party suggested implanting welfare recipients with satellite-tracking chips following news that some recipients continued receiving payments after leaving the country to join ISIL.

A member of Finland’s right-wing Finns Party, Pasi Maenranta, has suggested implanting all recipients of government assistance with satellite-tracked chips if they choose to leave the country.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ts-welfare-assistance-satellite-tracked-chips
I guess it's beginning.

Now that's scary!

Silly aside: I bought a shofar online but haven't received it yet. Apparently? they are smelly? Why would that be?

Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags
Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the danger of false flags:

“This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”
- Plato

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
- U.S. President James Madison

“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
- Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
- Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
- Josef Stalin
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-15/americans-are-finally-waking-false-flag-terror

Reactions: Silk and Mykuhl
Watching CNN - wildfires ravage 3 states (Calif., Idaho, Washington). Anyone think this is normal?