September 2015

I'm still preaching God's word and I will continue until the Lord comes or He takes me home first. But please, we don't need snide remarks about having a bad attitude and doing nothing, cause you're totally incorrect about us and have judged us in error.
I was told a story recently. Three men were asked the question: "What would you do differently if you knew the Lord was coming tomorrow?" The first man said, "I'd get on my knees and pray all day!". The second man answered, "I'd go about doing as many good works as I could!". The third man replied, "Nothing. I'd just carry on as I have done, doing all to the glory of the Lord." :D Your remarks reminded me of that. We just continue until the Lord comes, expecting Him every day, every hour.

This. This is uncalled for. You don't believe, fine. You've stated your feelings quite a few times. Stating that we're doing nothing. You keep saying you're done, but you keep interjecting nay saying comment like this. Bring facts as we have, bring scriptures as we have, and move beyond your misunderstanding that the end is in Sept, it's not. We are discussing all the signs and speculating on what's happening. None of us knows until it happens, prophecy is of no personal interpretation. We are all working on a 1000-piece puzzle without a photo to go by. It's a Sherlock Holmes mystery. It's fun. I pray nothing happens in Sept but my spirit says something will. The fact that non-Christians are stating the same thing only adds to it. I'm 98% sure a serious market crash is coming and the last three happen seven years apart to the second! And on the very day God instructed Israel to release the debt to its citizens, Elul 29! And this year it falls on a Sunday and the last day it's open before the end of the year is 9/11. 1994 crash, 2001 crash on 9/17 after 9/11, the first day it was open after 9/11 which happens to be Elul 29! Seven years later the housing market crashes, at the closing bell, on Elul 29! These are verifiable facts.

Things have not gotten better with the U.S. repenting, and have even gotten worse, with the president even writing on the world trade centers top beam the very thing we are to be warned about, Isa 9:10! I'm still preaching God's word and I will continue until the Lord comes or He takes me home first. But please, we don't need snide remarks about having a bad attitude and doing nothing, cause you're totally incorrect about us and have judged us in error.

Brother Abdicate ,
Why is so many people..........if you put you or your friends in their that was your doing and not mine. There are more people then the ones in this thread. You said i judged you in error.
Did I judge you or did you simply take offence to this and put your self in there ?

I used no ones name nor quoted anything said - I asked a simple question.
God Bless You brother

Brother Abdicate ,
Why is so many people..........if you put you or your friends in their that was your doing and not mine. There are more people then the ones in this thread. You said i judged you in error.
Did I judge you or did you simply take offence to this and put your self in there ?

I used no ones name nor quoted anything said - I asked a simple question.
God Bless You brother
Very well. Forgive me then. God bless.

I had to know if others feel it too. I have weird dreams. [...]

Speaking of which, I have had weird dreams recently but I have no idea if they're related to the Rapture.

I usually never have dreams but the last couple of weeks have been crazy. I wake up screaming almost every night, I have no idea what's going on.

Last night I dreamt of Jesus Christ, I couldn't see Him but I somehow knew He was there; I was crying of happiness and asking Him to forgive me.

The second part of the dream was horrific: I dreamt I was committing all sorts of crimes. I don't want to go into details because it was so filthy and shocking, I have no idea where those images came from.

When you ride on an airplane with a small child, they warn you when the air masks drop to get your own fastened safely before you attempt to help anyone else. Someone asked earlier how one prepares. On the Feast thread, there is a video is a blueprint on how to prepare by using the feasts. http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/feasts.43433/page-2
The 1st Feast is Passover. This is being saved - accepting the passover Lamb's sacrifice for atonement of our sins. The 2nd feast is unleavened bread. This is about ridding your life of all sin by reading the Word, recognizing what sin is and what God wants. The third feast is First Fruits. This is to give your best, the cream of the crop, without blemish, to God. I'll let you all watch the video for the rest. To prepare is about getting the mote out of your own eye before you attempt to take the log out of somebody else's. 4 and a half years ago, I was at the first feast, having really gone no further. Maybe that's enough to be the Bride but it is my impression God didn't think so, at least for me. And I started out by thinking I knew everything and so I learned nothing. Self pride is a big stumbling block and God hates it. Doing your own homework saves you from a lot of buying what sounds good but is not true. I'm ready for what comes, whenever, because I did the work to get my scriptures to agree. And once I caught on to how to seek truth - it was a joy, not work.

2 months ago I had a first time in my life experience: I was awakened with scripture verse drilled into my mind. I still haven't mentioned it to my Pastor as I am already the resident 'conspiracy theorist'. Although he was pretty blown away when I handed him "Where did the towers go?" by Judy Wood.

It's still in my mind....

Revelation 11:5-6

Don't know why...wasn't even reading Revelation or prophesy at the time. But I surely did afterward. And what I was drawn too is that prophesy warns of a great earthquake and possibly some sort of cosmic entity entering our atmosphere. It's in Revelation, Isaiah, Daniel, etc..

Do a quick word search of the Bible for "earth" and "shake"....

2 months ago I had a first time in my life experience: I was awakened with scripture verse drilled into my mind. I still haven't mentioned it to my Pastor as I am already the resident 'conspiracy theorist'. Although he was pretty blown away when I handed him "Where did the towers go?" by Judy Wood.

Don't know why...wasn't even reading Revelation or prophesy at the time. But I surely did afterward. And what I was drawn too is that prophesy warns of a great earthquake and possibly some sort of cosmic entity entering our atmosphere. It's in Revelation, Isaiah, Daniel, etc..

When it happens, it'll not be like anything ever in history. Add up all the parts, read it literally, and you've got 6+ billion dead... It won't be fully grasped until it's all over.

Speaking of which, I have had weird dreams recently but I have no idea if they're related to the Rapture.

I usually never have dreams but the last couple of weeks have been crazy. I wake up screaming almost every night, I have no idea what's going on.

Last night I dreamt of Jesus Christ, I couldn't see Him but I somehow knew He was there; I was crying of happiness and asking Him to forgive me.

The second part of the dream was horrific: I dreamt I was committing all sorts of crimes. I don't want to go into details because it was so filthy and shocking, I have no idea where those images came from.

Such dreams are not from the Lord.

Truly these things are not a concern for us, for we will not be here to experience them, but we are forewarned as ones who have ears to hear.

Georgia Guidestones:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

220px-Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

At the PITN prophecy summit - there were a couple of speakers (Perkins & Fletcher?) that talked about scripture that is for the "dead" church that is left at the Rapture and these scriptures are more easily seen and applicable to them after the rapture. I was surprised that Perkins included the scriptures "one left behind, another taken" as one of these as I always thought this applied solely to the Rapture.

Sounds like you have a demon messing with you. Pray before bedtime. The 27th Psalm works for some I know who have had the same sorts of issues.

Sounds like you have a demon messing with you. Pray before bedtime. The 27th Psalm works for some I know who have had the same sorts of issues.

Worth repeating :)(y)

Psa 27:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psa 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Psa 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psa 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Psa 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psa 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psa 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psa 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Psa 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Psa 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
Psa 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Psa 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
Psa 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psa 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

I disagree.....

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Just so that we are all clear. Peter does NOT say that Pentecost is the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy about the last days. He does NOT see a celestial cataclysm (vs. 19, 20).
But it is that of which Joel speaks because it is the beginningof the fulfillment.
Peter did NOT see the Spirit coming upon ALL people, but he did see Him coming upon 120 people.

It was the beginning but surely not the complete fulfillment.

Jesus' blood doesn't cover dogs. It was shed for human beings who sin and need redemption. They do not qualify.

And yet we have in Isaiah 65:25 concerning the New Heavens and New Earth.....................
"The WOLF and the LAMB shall feed together, and the LION shall eat straw like the bullock, and the dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain saith the Lord."

That seems to be saying that there will be animals in the Kingdom.

I think the video? was posted on conspiracies thread? None-the-less, I think Arabia, Turkey and the world of Islam (geography) play a part in these end times and are noted in scripture. All pagan religions derive from Nimrod/Semiramis....and the OT has many verses pointing to the Assyrian. I don't know how all the luciferian groups coalesce or even that all of them do - but they are all beholden to Satan. @80sChild was referring to a dream she had, which she felt had information is all. I have heard several sources talk about Turkey spearheading islam in end times. I can't fix on what exactly mystery Babylon is. Is it America? Is it Rome? Is it Islam? Or is it actually Babylon....

Back