Strong delusion

There will be many who come to Christ during the tribulation period, but it will be a very difficult time, and they will have to die for what they believe.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Can you think of anyone loosing their heads for their faith?
Time is short!!!

There will be many who come to Christ during the tribulation period, but it will be a very difficult time, and they will have to die for what they believe.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Can you think of anyone loosing their heads for their faith?
Time is short!!!
The Coptic 21 lost their heads just recently. You don't have to imagine. It's happening right now.

I think that the delusion is that He removes all truth and only allows them to see the lie as truth.
In my mind, it is like giving them a hard heart or speaking to the people in parables. God has seen that these people (people who have been denying the truth for a long time) choose not to accept His ways or truth, so he makes them blind to the truth so that they cannot see it anymore.
One really has to go back up to read at least vs. 10, to get a better understanding of what vs. 11 is saying, and whom Paul is talking about. And to get the whole story start from vs 1.

could be, but the verse does say God SENDS a strong delusion not that he REMOVES the truth. He cant remove the truth?! Thats impossible. The truth stands forever and the gates of hell will not prevail. The god of this world does BLIND people to the truth though.

Also, it may be the anti-christ or the son of perdition, and people will willingly believe him and follow him cos he allows them to be unrighteous rather than Jesus. This is in order to separate the sheep from the goats I suppose.
Also its in keeping with the wheat and tares. He does not remove the wheat or tares, he pulls them up together letting them grow and THEN separates them..the tares get burned, the wheat are gathered into the barn.

This is in order to separate the sheep from the goats I suppose.
Also its in keeping with the wheat and tares. He does not remove the wheat or tares, he pulls them up together letting them grow and THEN separates them..the tares get burned, the wheat are gathered into the barn.

There will be no separating of any sheep or goats in this period. All the separating and judging of the nations will be done when Jesus comes to set up His Kingdom.

Sorry your post makes no sense! If you heard the gospel today and repented and believed and it was the last day for you on earth of course you going to be saved. Jesus always saves those who repent and believe cos its only he who can add ppl to his church.

I am sorry you do not understand. I really do not know how else to say what I said.

IF any person hers the gospel message TODAY and rejects that calling from God to be saved BECAUSE of the Gospel, then when the Rapture happens, that person then will not be able to be saved according to 2 Thess. 2:8-12.............
"And then (After the Rapture) shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

This question begs an answer though Major.
A person who declines salvation and is left after the rapture, would not need a strong delusion to believe a lie, or if the penny has finally dropped, but too late, then they are done no matter what they come to believe.
Unless there was still hope for their salvation, why the delusion, since they are just so much dead meat anyway?

This question begs an answer though Major.
A person who declines salvation and is left after the rapture, would not need a strong delusion to believe a lie, or if the penny has finally dropped, but too late, then they are done no matter what they come to believe.
Unless there was still hope for their salvation, why the delusion, since they are just so much dead meat anyway?

OK.......If a person rejects the gospel message , that means he has heard about Jesus Christ from someone at some time.
Now when the Rapture takes place and that person realizes that he has been left behind and NOW wants to be saved,
WHY is he actually wanting to be saved?????

1). He is convicted of his sin and wants to be saved because of his love for Jesus?

OR 2). He realizes he has been left behind and now wants to be saved.

#2 choice is salvation by realizing what he missed and #1 is salvation by the shed blood of Jesus.

The second choice will not work and since there is no Holy Spirit on the earth then to convict man and draw them to Christ, that man can not be saved.

WHY????

2 Thess. 2:11-12
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

They rejected the gospel with is the truth of God's Word and enjoyed the sin they stayed in. They had a clear rational choice but choose sin instead of righteousness. The decision was theirs but once the Holy Spirit leaves with the church there is no more GRACE by which man must be saved. Salvation then during the Tribulation becomes a matter of Works and obedience and not grace only.

Ok but after rapture they not going to be left behind they gonna be in hell. Which gonna burn them up anyway, so why would they need a strong delusion? That dont make sense.

Jesus doesnt want anyone to perish, he cant leave behind any soul that wants to be saved...and any that dont, are so hard they wont. They be in hell.

I thought it was us christians who are staying on earth and jesus bringing heaven to us while destroying everything else now im confused. Doesnt revelation say heaven will descend? Jesus returns for us? He not taking us away. All the dead will rise...to see him on earth. The wicked gonna be burned up. He will take out the wicked no problem.

But they not staying behind to pollute the earth again..he will deal with them. I know the resurrection of the just and wicked are separate but theres not two comings...theres only one and also judgement day is when the wicked will be thoroughly destroyed in the second death.

The strong delusion seems to be the antichrist who will convince the unbelievers that he is God. I think some may mistake him as Jesus even.

Ok but after rapture they not going to be left behind they gonna be in hell. Which gonna burn them up anyway, so why would they need a strong delusion? That dont make sense.

Jesus doesnt want anyone to perish, he cant leave behind any soul that wants to be saved...and any that dont, are so hard they wont. They be in hell.

When the rapture occurs, no one will be in hell. People will be here on earth, and in dire confusion as to what has just happened. Many who knew the gospel message and refused it will lament bitterly, and many will come to Christ then, but it will be sorely difficult because of the antichrist system in place, with its propaganda, its explanations of the mass disappearances, and with the world government, world currency and economy, and the world religion that will control everyone. Such people who will be convinced about the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ will lose their lives.

I thought it was us christians who are staying on earth and jesus bringing heaven to us while destroying everything else now im confused. Doesnt revelation say heaven will descend? Jesus returns for us? He not taking us away. All the dead will rise...to see him on earth. The wicked gonna be burned up. He will take out the wicked no problem.

But they not staying behind to pollute the earth again..he will deal with them. I know the resurrection of the just and wicked are separate but theres not two comings...theres only one and also judgement day is when the wicked will be thoroughly destroyed in the second death.

Heaven will descend to earth as God will come to dwell with us---AFTER the Millennium, and AFTER Judgment.

They will not be in the lake of fire until death my sister.

Then they will NOT be burned up but will be in torments forever an ever.

Rev.20:10
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

God leaves no one behind my dear. The unsaved are those who made the choice for un-righteousness just as 2 Thess. 2:10-12 said.

Rev. 20:13-15........
"nd the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

No mention whatsoever of being "burned up".

Exactly. God leaves noone behind. Jesus is coming to earth, bringing heaven to earth. i dont know..it seems like you subscribing to some kind of left behind theology like those fictional laHaye books. Unless I read wrong.

The lake of fire...obviously they gonna be burned in the fire. That is hell. Unless you have invented some other kind of hell. What is there now, the fire hasnt even been kindled yet, but mark Jesus words, it will BURN. God will send the fire...and its not just for beast and false prophet, but those he took with them.

Idk major you got some weird theology there. A Hell that doesnt burn...a lake of fire that doesnt do anything...uh...your idea of heaven seems pretty strange too, some far off invisible place christians whisked away to in the air when the Bible says its actually the New Jerusalem coming down...from Heaven.

Whoseover was not written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Um..pretty obvious that means all the unsaved not just the false prophet and beast.

I dont understand how you could get that part wrong!

Jesus never set himself up as God...he always said he was the SON of God.

But obviously those who are deluded with strange doctrines might think otherwise. And thus believe a lie.

Exactly. God leaves noone behind. Jesus is coming to earth, bringing heaven to earth. i dont know..it seems like you subscribing to some kind of left behind theology like those fictional laHaye books. Unless I read wrong.

The lake of fire...obviously they gonna be burned in the fire. That is hell. Unless you have invented some other kind of hell. What is there now, the fire hasnt even been kindled yet, but mark Jesus words, it will BURN. God will send the fire...and its not just for beast and false prophet, but those he took with them.

Idk major you got some weird theology there. A Hell that doesnt burn...a lake of fire that doesnt do anything...uh...your idea of heaven seems pretty strange too, some far off invisible place christians whisked away to in the air when the Bible says its actually the New Jerusalem coming down...from Heaven.

You don't seem to understand that the Church of Jesus Christ will be caught away, and everyone else who is unsaved and alive at the time will be left behind to experience and suffer through the seven-year Tribulation that will come upon the earth.

Back