Study of Mark 11:24 and Effectual Prayers

Hello Every One,
I want to talk about this scripture for several reasons. One it is a very powerful scripture that needs to be understood correctly and it is a scripture that gets misused quite a bit and also twisted as ammunition for those so called heresy hunters of the day.

Mark 11:24 KJV
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, AND ye shall have them.

Ok so we see right off that this is something that Jesus not only said but by saying this He has put it into effect or another words made it so. This should be settled in your heart once and for all. ( Therefore I say unto you )

What things soever ye desire..........when ye pray.....
Now then lets stop here for a moment and think about two words here, things and desire.

In Hebrews we learn that Faith is the substance of "things" hoped for
So we know that it is going to take "some Faith" to see "Things"

Now desire can be seen in several ways here
One being .....Psalm 37:4
Which speaks of taking DELIGHT in the Lord and HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.
So we see here that God places desires in us and this is .
Now how about praying that the forest fire that is burning houses in your area does not reach your house... That also is a desire....

The point I am making here is This is NOT some whimsical I can have anything I want or say. There are kingdom laws we must abide by and I will bring some of these up as well as a couple of scriptures that also back and play into this scripture a little further down.

Now we move to the BELIEVE that you WILL RECEIVE them ..AND ye shall have them....
This believe is not some whimsical notion some one just dreams up or thinks or hopes they can get. It is not even talking about believing in the natural realm. It is a deep spiritual belief.

You have to see it in your spirit man, feel, know that you know which simply means there is no fear or doubt and I hope it happens. It is real in you before it is manifested or answered unto you in the natural realm. This is true faith in action. You have to have your mind renewed to His word and I am not saying read once in a while. No it is a daily thing this renewing your mind in His written word which BUILDS UP YOUR FAITH and removes doubt and fear.

Hey remember Jairus and Jesus ? Jesus told Jairus STOP THE FEAR......ONLY BELIEVE........The only reason Jesus would have told him that is because fear destroys faith........

Ok lets look at a few Kingdom law scriptures.....

James 1:6-8 KJV
6... But let Him ask in FAITH, "Nothing Wavering" For he that "Wavereth" is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7... For let not that man "Think" that "He Shall" "Receive Anything of the Lord"
8... A double minded man is unstable in his ways.

In these three scriptures we see that Faith with out doubt, unbelief or fear is the Faith that you need to see this through. It shows us that doubt and fear and worry and unbelief steals our blessing and answers to our prayers.
Folks these things are kingdom laws......It is How the Kingdom of God operates.

Now lets look at these scriptures.........Very Important scriptures
1John3:21-24

Now V21 and V22 are bound together backwards and forwards
21... Beloved if our hearts condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22... And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, BECAUSE we "Keep" His Commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Now these two are simple as well....Follow His plan and Obey His orders
23... And this is HIS Commandment, That we should "BELIEVE" on the name of His Son Jesus Christ AND Love one another "AS HE GAVE" us commandment.
24... And he that keepeth His commandments "Dwelleth in Him" and "HE in him". And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.

Look at V 23.......This shows us we must be born again to do this AND we must Love one another as He has commanded. So here are two kingdom laws that must be obeyed when we desire to receive when we pray.
V 21 and 22 show us if our hearts are pure or not sin ridden we can be confident in God or in His word and when we ask of Him we receive of Him because we do His commandments or what he has written in His word for us to live by and are pleasing unto Him.
V24 shows us when we live by His word we are in Him and He is in us. This does not say some one is not born again if they are not able to yet walk complete in His ways.

One more...........for now, for there are many more that tie into this under Kingdom Law or His way of doing things with His every Commandment.

1John 5:14-15
14... And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us
15... And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have "the petitions" that we desire of Him.

This is very important to get deep within your heart. Know He hears us when we pray. See God always hears His word. He is constantly watching for His word to be spoken "IN FAITH" and He will move on His word every time.

Now to keep this from getting any longer, if some of you will get involved we can do a true study of this and cover much more indepth study of seeing our prayers answered.

There are so many more scriptures that go along with this. Telling us His answers are always yes and amen. However there are other commandments that go along with this one in which we can cover through out this study....

Such as Forgiving and loving even as HE (God the Father Loves and Forgives) Oh yea we actually are commanded to do these things and they all work together within our Faith and Prayers.

Thank You with my heart for participating within this study.
Blessings and Love in Christ
Jim

Hello Every One,
I want to talk about this scripture for several reasons. One it is a very powerful scripture that needs to be understood correctly and it is a scripture that gets misused quite a bit and also twisted as ammunition for those so called heresy hunters of the day.

Mark 11:24 KJV
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, AND ye shall have them.

Ok so we see right off that this is something that Jesus not only said but by saying this He has put it into effect or another words made it so. This should be settled in your heart once and for all. ( Therefore I say unto you )

What things soever ye desire..........when ye pray.....
Now then lets stop here for a moment and think about two words here, things and desire.

In Hebrews we learn that Faith is the substance of "things" hoped for
So we know that it is going to take "some Faith" to see "Things"

Now desire can be seen in several ways here
One being .....Psalm 37:4
Which speaks of taking DELIGHT in the Lord and HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.
So we see here that God places desires in us and this is .
Now how about praying that the forest fire that is burning houses in your area does not reach your house... That also is a desire....

The point I am making here is This is NOT some whimsical I can have anything I want or say. There are kingdom laws we must abide by and I will bring some of these up as well as a couple of scriptures that also back and play into this scripture a little further down.

Now we move to the BELIEVE that you WILL RECEIVE them ..AND ye shall have them....
This believe is not some whimsical notion some one just dreams up or thinks or hopes they can get. It is not even talking about believing in the natural realm. It is a deep spiritual belief.

You have to see it in your spirit man, feel, know that you know which simply means there is no fear or doubt and I hope it happens. It is real in you before it is manifested or answered unto you in the natural realm. This is true faith in action. You have to have your mind renewed to His word and I am not saying read once in a while. No it is a daily thing this renewing your mind in His written word which BUILDS UP YOUR FAITH and removes doubt and fear.

Hey remember Jairus and Jesus ? Jesus told Jairus STOP THE FEAR......ONLY BELIEVE........The only reason Jesus would have told him that is because fear destroys faith........

Ok lets look at a few Kingdom law scriptures.....

James 1:6-8 KJV
6... But let Him ask in FAITH, "Nothing Wavering" For he that "Wavereth" is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7... For let not that man "Think" that "He Shall" "Receive Anything of the Lord"
8... A double minded man is unstable in his ways.

In these three scriptures we see that Faith with out doubt, unbelief or fear is the Faith that you need to see this through. It shows us that doubt and fear and worry and unbelief steals our blessing and answers to our prayers.
Folks these things are kingdom laws......It is How the Kingdom of God operates.

Now lets look at these scriptures.........Very Important scriptures
1John3:21-24

Now V21 and V22 are bound together backwards and forwards
21... Beloved if our hearts condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22... And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, BECAUSE we "Keep" His Commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Now these two are simple as well....Follow His plan and Obey His orders
23... And this is HIS Commandment, That we should "BELIEVE" on the name of His Son Jesus Christ AND Love one another "AS HE GAVE" us commandment.
24... And he that keepeth His commandments "Dwelleth in Him" and "HE in him". And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.

Look at V 23.......This shows us we must be born again to do this AND we must Love one another as He has commanded. So here are two kingdom laws that must be obeyed when we desire to receive when we pray.
V 21 and 22 show us if our hearts are pure or not sin ridden we can be confident in God or in His word and when we ask of Him we receive of Him because we do His commandments or what he has written in His word for us to live by and are pleasing unto Him.
V24 shows us when we live by His word we are in Him and He is in us. This does not say some one is not born again if they are not able to yet walk complete in His ways.

One more...........for now, for there are many more that tie into this under Kingdom Law or His way of doing things with His every Commandment.

1John 5:14-15
14... And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us
15... And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have "the petitions" that we desire of Him.

This is very important to get deep within your heart. Know He hears us when we pray. See God always hears His word. He is constantly watching for His word to be spoken "IN FAITH" and He will move on His word every time.

Now to keep this from getting any longer, if some of you will get involved we can do a true study of this and cover much more indepth study of seeing our prayers answered.

There are so many more scriptures that go along with this. Telling us His answers are always yes and amen. However there are other commandments that go along with this one in which we can cover through out this study....

Such as Forgiving and loving even as HE (God the Father Loves and Forgives) Oh yea we actually are commanded to do these things and they all work together within our Faith and Prayers.

Thank You with my heart for participating within this study.
Blessings and Love in Christ
Jim
I totally agree. To get the desires of your heart you have to be in fellowship (not like an acquaintance from work you see once a day as you walk by to your job) but as a lover, spending time together, having an intimate relationship with God, then your desires will change and be in line with God's desires and WHAM! you then get the desires of YOUR heart because they're the same as what God wants! That Ferrari you desired all your life in the flesh is no longer a desire because you'd rather give the money to someone in need who lost their house in a fire! That's what all this is about: relationship. Would that acquaintance give you anything that costs? No, why would they? Would someone whom you love and cherish give you the desires of your heart, you bet, because you both what the same thing!

Is not this the explanation for why some prayers go unanswered in the face of the promises of others?

James 4:1-3 (KJV)
From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

There are some here that need healing. I so desire that the promises of God be effected in their lives. But to get there, they must acknowledge the undealt with sins in their lives. Until that happens the cause of the illness cannot be removed. For example, one has bitterness all their lives. That bitterness literally eats away at their body until literally something breaks. They pray and cry out to God for deliverance and nothing happens. Why? They still have the underlying problem of bitterness within. If they turned to the Holy Spirit to do what David did and ask their heart to be searched out for any contaminating wickedness, then the Lord will reveal it, they repent of and forgive themselves and others about the incident and they're now free of the underlying problem of bitterness and the Lord can heal them! Before they repent they want to be healed while holding onto the lust of bitterness. Yes, the lust of bitterness. "I've been wronged! I have a right!" Pure unadulterated pride. Humility must come to remove bitterness. And the truth shall set you free...

Some times is is so simple that you have to have help to miss it. The awesome part to what you are saying Brother Abdicate is once you seek the Lord and find out what the problem is and repent ( turn another direct toward Him ) and deal with it or change what you have been doing. Well it just gets flowing correctly real quick and most of the time it is something little and easy to correct.

Blessings My Brother
Jim

Thanks Brother! God is great at this! :D
Amen Brother Yes He is and it is man who fouls things up. I have learned if something is amiss or not working then Go to God and repent that it is you and you are missing it and ask Him to show you and then change what ever it is. Most of the time it is something little that needed to be changed and woosh His word is flowing in your life again.
Blessings
Jim

Thank you Fish Catcher Jim.
There is also an added/another way of seeing this verse.
(NIV) Luke 11:24-25
24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
25 "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

Whenever I read the Words of Jesus Christ, I get reminded that Jesus Christ's reference point is not of this world, but that of the Spirit.

Verses 24 and 25 are connected by the And, and so they are related.
Verse 25 tells us to clean house (clean anything unclean) to become forgiven and freed from this world and be one with the Spirit world too.
In this way, whatever we ask for in prayer, is not related to this world, but to our God given spirit. If for some spiritual reason (not worldly reason) that a mountain needs to be relocated, like the parting of the Nile, then it will be done. It is done in service of the Lord, or our spirit according to the Lord's wisdom - and not our worldly wisdom.
Believing is required to keep our ego-mind out of the asking and claiming of it.

24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
25 "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

Whenever I read the Words of Jesus Christ, I get reminded that Jesus Christ's reference point is not of this world, but that of the Spirit.

Verse 25 tells us to clean house (clean anything unclean) to become forgiven and freed from this world and be one with the Spirit world too.
In this way, whatever we ask for in prayer, is not related to this world, but to our God given spirit. If for some spiritual reason (not worldly reason) that a mountain needs to be relocated, like the parting of the Nile, then it will be done. It is done in service of the Lord, or our spirit according to the Lord's wisdom - and not our worldly wisdom.
Believing is required to keep our ego-mind out of the asking and claiming of it.

I agree that verse 25 is connected and thisis one of the verses I was talking about in the last part of the post. I have plans to get into this verse for it is a favorite of mine and used quityer alot. These are all only a tip of the verses connected to this and which all lead back to Faith which needs Love, Forgiveness with no doubt or fear to work correctly. Faith can NOT be productive with out those qualities.

Words like AND, THEREFORE, AS, EVEN AS, EVEN to name a few or not simply filler words.
As my spiritual Father says, if you see the word therefore, you better find out what it is there for !
Blessings
Jim

Hello Peter Luke,
I have a question for you. What do you mean here with this ?

There are some here that need healing. I so desire that the promises of God be effected in their lives. But to get there, they must acknowledge the undealt with sins in their lives. Until that happens the cause of the illness cannot be removed. For example, one has bitterness all their lives. That bitterness literally eats away at their body until literally something breaks. They pray and cry out to God for deliverance and nothing happens. Why? They still have the underlying problem of bitterness within. If they turned to the Holy Spirit to do what David did and ask their heart to be searched out for any contaminating wickedness, then the Lord will reveal it, they repent of and forgive themselves and others about the incident and they're now free of the underlying problem of bitterness and the Lord can heal them! Before they repent they want to be healed while holding onto the lust of bitterness. Yes, the lust of bitterness. "I've been wronged! I have a right!" Pure unadulterated pride. Humility must come to remove bitterness. And the truth shall set you free...

Your post brought two thoughts to my mind....one is that in addition to the bitterness or sin in ones life not being dealt with, if one listens to people who are not settled in their beliefs regarding to healing, or what have you, or are not willing to do what it takes to build up ones faith, then after they repent they will not reap that harvest because they are not settled in their beliefs.

The other thing is that the lust of bitterness is a very good example of the term lust of the flesh. People think it is just referred to in only one way.....but i firmly believe it can be as simple as desiring the reaction that one gets from a certain behavior, such as an adrenaline rush.

Thanks Abdicate!

Last edited:
Hello Peter Luke,
I have a question for you. What do you mean here with this ?
Jesus Christ's reference point (to life) is not of this world, but that of the Spirit.
As in verse 25, to share a similar reference point to Jesus Christ is to be unblemished by sin (as best we can). To be Christ-like is a Christian goal.
Sin, in our hearts will always try and claim the heart. So our prayers from the heart tend to be tainted with the desires/vices of sin that reside there. As a result, we tend to pray from, and for, our worldly false-self, or ego.

A repentant heart is humble and meek. It's heart is virtuous. The heart's reference point (to life) is that of the Spirit, and not of this world. Referencing life similar to Jesus Christ.
In this way (from a spiritual reference), whatever we ask for in prayer, is not related to this world, but to our God given spirit. If for some spiritual reason (not worldly reason) that a mountain needs to be relocated, like the parting of the Nile, then it will be done. It is done in service of the Lord, or our spirit according to the Lord's wisdom - and not our worldly wisdom.

Jim, has this helped to clarify. If not, please let me know, or feel free to ask another question.
Peter Luke.

@Peter Luke Greetings,
I will list out what I am asking about in single form and ask in a different way. This way I hope to be more clear. ; )

1...In this way, whatever we ask for in prayer, is not related to this world, but to our God given spirit.

Not related to this world meaning what ? AND to our God given spirit meaning what ?

2...If for some spiritual reason (not worldly reason) that a mountain needs to be relocated, like the parting of the Nile, then it will be done. It is done in service of the Lord, or our spirit according to the Lord's wisdom - and not our worldly wisdom.

Not a worldly reason , meaning what ? It's done in the service of the Lord? Meaning what?

Peter Luke I am asking because it seems you could be saying several things and in one way limiting God and in the other all Glory unto God. I just want to make sure I understand exactly what you are saying....
Blessings my Brother
Jim

...The other thing is that the lust of bitterness is a very good example of the term lust of the flesh. People think it is just referred to in only one way.....but i firmly believe it can be as simple as desiring the reaction that one gets from a certain behavior, such as an adrenaline rush....
Yes, it is a form of energy feed.

Bitterness (anger, disappointment, resentment) feeds the ego-mind with compensation for its loss of self-esteem (ego-energy) [e.g., "my feelings are hurt"]. It creates stories of justification to believe in ["I'll show you! I'll ..." - revenge]. Once the story is totally believed, their righteous validation suffices to regain, the esteem/energy, what was once lost ["I sure told him/her" - self-satisfaction]

Lust for flesh, bitterness, and all other worldly feelings and behaviors are attempts, from our false-self, to compensate for low self-esteem (ego-energy).
Ego energy is never self-sustaining (much like evil), it always needs to get sustenance elsewhere.
Where as our spiritual energy is self-sustaining from God's Love for us.

@Peter Luke Greetings,
I will list out what I am asking about in single form and ask in a different way. This way I hope to be more clear. ; )

1...In this way, whatever we ask for in prayer, is not related to this world, but to our God given spirit.
Not related to this world meaning what ? When our reference point is spirit, then whatever is asked is from the spirit.
AND to our God given spirit meaning what ? Every body has the breath of God in them (God's spirit), and Christians have the added Holy Spirit. So whatever is asked is related to, and from, a reference point of God's spirit in us.
If still confused, please remember to not come from this world, but the world of the Spirit/Jesus Christ/God/Holy Spirit - from a knowing through faith.

2...If for some spiritual reason (not worldly reason) that a mountain needs to be relocated, like the parting of the Nile, then it will be done. It is done in service of the Lord, or our spirit according to the Lord's wisdom - and not our worldly wisdom.
Not a worldly reason , meaning what ? Reasons stemming from our fears, such as the ego, pride, envy, boastfulness, validation, vanity, even spiritual pride, and others that stem from fear.
It's done in the service of the Lord? We are not here for us, or for our ego or false-self. We are here for our spirit. Our spirit is here to be of service to God.
Meaning what? For example, my primary purpose, as a Christian, is to bare witness of God's love into the world. To shine a light of love and salvation into the darkness. To do this, I must abandon my worldly self-interested wants. By abandon, I mean to be prepared to let go of everything worldly. In other words, if I lose something - accept it. Be unconditional about it.

For example. I was the class dunce, always at the bottom of the class. Left school and became an alcoholic-addict. Utterly abandoned myself to God for recovery or die, God chose life. God became my focus in life, and through unconditional prayer to be of service to God, all sorts of miracles happened.
I went back to school as an adult, then to university and got a degree in counselling. Then worked in the field drug and alcohol, and palliative care counselor for twenty years now. In all those years, Jesus Christ/God has been my leading counsel, without which I am of no help/service for God.

Peter Luke I am asking because it seems you could be saying several things and in one way limiting God and in the other all Glory unto God. I just want to make sure I understand exactly what you are saying....
I am not limiting God, but I am sure God does not support the evil desires of this world. God may manipulate evil for His service, but not support it, for that would validate evil, the exact thing that evil wants.

Blessings my Brother
Jim
My words in blue

Your post brought two thoughts to my mind....one is that in addition to the bitterness or sin in ones life not being dealt with, if one listens to people who are not settled in their beliefs regarding to healing, or what have you, or are not willing to do what it takes to build up ones faith, then after they repent they will not reap that harvest because they are not settled in their beliefs.

The other thing is that the lust of bitterness is a very good example of the term lust of the flesh. People think it is just referred to in only one way.....but i firmly believe it can be as simple as desiring the reaction that one gets from a certain behavior, such as an adrenaline rush.

Thanks Abdicate!
Amen!! That's exactly what Paul said!

Romans 4:21 (KJV)
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.​

Yes, it is a form of energy feed.

Bitterness (anger, disappointment, resentment) feeds the ego-mind with compensation for its loss of self-esteem (ego-energy) [e.g., "my feelings are hurt"]. It creates stories of justification to believe in ["I'll show you! I'll ..." - revenge]. Once the story is totally believed, their righteous validation suffices to regain, the esteem/energy, what was once lost ["I sure told him/her" - self-satisfaction]

Lust for flesh, bitterness, and all other worldly feelings and behaviors are attempts, from our false-self, to compensate for low self-esteem (ego-energy).
Ego energy is never self-sustaining (much like evil), it always needs to get sustenance elsewhere.
Where as our spiritual energy is self-sustaining from God's Love for us.

Sounds like flesh fighting spirit like in Galatians 5:16-25
Blessings!

Hello Every One,
I left off with talking about how Love and Forgiveness is a command and it pleases the Father. In this section I want to bring up a few area's of Love and Forgiveness and how they play into your Prayer life which stems from the original post ......Mark 11:24

Ephesians 4:29-32
29... Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister Grace unto the hearers.
30... And Grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31...Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour and evil speaking, be put away from you with all malice.
32... And be ye kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, EVEN AS GOD for Christ sake hath forgiven you.

First Notice in V 31......be put away from you... ( You Put It Away )
This tells us that we have something to do here. It is up to us to change this type of actions within us.

It can also be said that evil speaking is speech that corrupts Love and Faith words. They are Blessing Blockers or Prayer Robbers. These are words and actions OPPOSED to the Written Word Of God. It is of kingdom Law or the way we are to operate once we get into this Kingdom of God. We can NOT change this for God put this into effect and so it is simply how it works.

Ephesians 5:1-2 ( 32 & 2 )
1... Be ye then FOLLOWERS of God, as dear children;
2... And WALK IN LOVE AS CHRIST has also loved us; and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.

Look at V 32 and V2
32 says forgive one another EVEN AS GOD has forgiven you
2 says Walk in LOVE AS or EVEN AS Christ has also loved us

We see here that this is very important in our prayer life and our very walk in Christ. We see here that we not only have to walk in love which means LOVE even as Jesus LOVES......

Now you add Forgive EVEN AS GOD forgives....This is very serious stuff here. Now we see that it is a command to Love and Forgive and we know when we live like this it ALWAYS PLEASING UNTO THE FATHER.

Ok now lets look at this scripture

Galatians 5:6
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything nor uncircumcicion; BUT FAITH WHICH WORKETH BY LOVE.

Now in this scripture we see that Faith Worketh By Love.
So now even our Faith is effected by Love and we know that Love and Forgiveness work together so un-forgiveness and not walking in Love is going to hinder our faith.

If these things hinder our Faith then it is sure to hinder our Prayer Life and if our Prayer life is hindered then the results we desire when we pray are hindered too.

I said this because it is pointless to blame God or say it must not be His will for me when we do not see the answers to our prayers. No my Brothers and Sisters for we already learned that ... 1 John 5:14-15 Tells us

So now we know that if our prayer life is not bringing the results desired then it is NOT Gods doing but our own. It is always on our END and not on Gods side of things. We need to go to Him and seek Him and find out what it is that is hindering our prayer life.

Once we find out then repent of it or turn to God and His ways and fix it and more times then none it is something little and easy that just has things all bottle necked up and will begin to flow correctly once you chasnge what ever he showed you to do.

It can be as simpler as a grudge that you are hold.......forgive and love and open the flow of His love and provision once again.

Now look at .... 1JOHN 4:18
There is NO FEAR in LOVE; BUT perfect or PERFECTED LOVE CASTETH OUT ALL FEAR. we just need some more perfecting ......His word perfective much.

The way to perfect His love in us is to practice loving and Forgiving every one.. Spend quality time seek Him in His word. Study about Gods love and meditate on the scriptures telling us how to love. You can not spend time with His word and not learn to Love.

One last one for today........Look at Mark 11:25
We will see here that once again we are commanded to forgive if we want to walk in His word or in this Kingdom in victory.

Mark 11:25
And when ye stand praying, FORGIVE if ye have AUGHT against any; that your Father also which is in Heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

So we can clearly see here a big problem called AUGHT OR UN-FORGIVENESS.

I have heard more times then none some one saying if you only knew what they did to me you would not be saying I have to forgive them or some day I will be able to forgive them but they do not have any remorse for what thery did.

Come on now.........you gonna tell me you can stand praying for the next however many days, weeks or years until you feel it is ok to forgive them ?
It says forgive ANY AUGHT which means no matter what has been done.
This is a COMMANDMENT not a if you want to type of thing. This says Right Now and Right Here any and all un-forgiveness must end.

NOW THAT THE FACT IT IS SPOKEN IN YOUR PRAYING.......
It must be something important concerning your praying. What would be affected by this ?
Answers - Results - Effectiveness of your Prayers.

So now that we have learned this it is time to stop blaming God for not answering you or claiming it must not be His will for me or for them.
No own up to it and find out where you are missing it BECAUSE this is NOT a no fault religion, OUR Christ Bought Salvation - It is Kingdom Law or the Way His Kingdom Operates

Thank You for participating in this section of the study of Mark 11:24 and Effectual Prayers
God Bless and Love in Christ
Jim

Back