Terrorists On the warpath now in Afgan!

How were they protecting Afghans from terrorists though...with weapons?
What about the drug trade...?
Isn't that kind of part of it. Hold on so the US INVADED Afghanistan to protect them? That doesn't seem logical to me.

Of course will pray but foreigners shouldn't actually be there if you shouldn't be there.

If the US cared about Afghanis would they not have provided Afghanis refugee status in the US and given them homes or a way to leave?
There will be female and boy sex slaves captured and taken in during this time by the extremists.....

Daniel 3:17, 17 If this be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of your hand, O king.

I already shared with a couple of other members here at CFS. I woke up at 4am Tuesday morning. I was praying and read Scriptures for the Afghan people. I feel so helpless for the men, women, children, the workers who helped our Americans;

and now our Americans and allies who are still stranded from evacuation.

Many Afghans in their country don't know Christ except a very small percentage. I'm not going to blame them but still lift them up to the Lord.

My prayer is God will reveal His glory in what I'm praying for in this country's devastating situation.

Daniel 6:27, 27 He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions.”

2 Corinthians 1:10, 10 He delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again.

1 Colossians 1:13-14, 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Will you please be in prayer with me?
Joining in with these prayers.
Heartbreaking !

How were they protecting Afghans from terrorists though...with weapons?
What about the drug trade...?
Isn't that kind of part of it. Hold on so the US INVADED Afghanistan to protect them? That doesn't seem logical to me.

Of course will pray but foreigners shouldn't actually be there if you shouldn't be there.

If the US cared about Afghanis would they not have provided Afghanis refugee status in the US and given them homes or a way to leave?
Ok, truth be told, the reasons for going into Afghanistan were basically because bin Laden was well known to live there and the country had many camps in which terrorism was being taught. When we got there, the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan (aka: Northern Alliance) was in charge and the Taliban had gone underground. Personally, the Northern Alliance was just as bad, but that is my opinion.

I do not believe there is a square yard of dirt we have not bombed at least twice. Turns out that this is not where we found bin Laden; however, many of those visiting Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, came there from Afghanistan.

rtm

hmm well when a terrorist organisation operates its really difficult to crack them by openly going after them, like drug rings etc even if you eliminate the crime boss he'll probably have lots of underlings that carry on his evil. You need to use other strategies.

I don't know if bombing a country where a terrorist is alleged to hide out is really the solution! But what do I know I've never worked in defence or military intelligence. Maybe that's all they thought they could do at the time.

I recall Jesus just cast out demons by telling them to go. Joan of Arc pretty much sent back the English terrorist invaders by just raising her banner.

US, Russia, China, Cabal ect are using Afghanistan and always have to launder money . To protect the poppy fields ( silk road) it's all about the money and drugs and a biggie is child trafficking . Well we are in the last days and there is no time left to wussy foot around . It's time to get right with Jesus. Period. There's a lot of prayers flying around this house for the blind folks...the ones that are wussy footing around, to wake up . So tell your friends , family it's time

hmm well when a terrorist organisation operates its really difficult to crack them by openly going after them, like drug rings etc even if you eliminate the crime boss he'll probably have lots of underlings that carry on his evil. You need to use other strategies.

I don't know if bombing a country where a terrorist is alleged to hide out is really the solution! But what do I know I've never worked in defence or military intelligence. Maybe that's all they thought they could do at the time.

I recall Jesus just cast out demons by telling them to go. Joan of Arc pretty much sent back the English terrorist invaders by just raising her banner.
When we first invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, I was actually preparing to retire from the military. But, when 911 happened, I had my retirement papers pulled and decided I would continue to serve until we "won" that war. After an additional five years, I was pretty sure this was a "war" no one can win, so I went ahead and retired.

There are time when going to war is the right call, with the last one being WWII. After that, conflicts have been mostly ideological and/or political and that makes it impossible to win.

I know what we have spent over $6.4 trillion dollars in these two conflicts and lost over 7,036 military members (as of February 2021). At this point in time, I am having a hard time appreciating the gain in light of the loss.

Rtm

US, Russia, China, Cabal ect are using Afghanistan and always have to launder money . To protect the poppy fields ( silk road) it's all about the money and drugs and a biggie is child trafficking . Well we are in the last days and there is no time left to wussy foot around . It's time to get right with Jesus. Period. There's a lot of prayers flying around this house for the blind folks...the ones that are wussy footing around, to wake up . So tell your friends , family it's time

Yes sir. Those "Poppy" fields that produce the worlds heroin has always been the key.

With all the Agent Orange used in Vietnam to kill the undergrowth.......wonder why the same thing was not used to destroy those Poppy Fields????

Follow the MONEY!!!!!!!!

When we first invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, I was actually preparing to retire from the military. But, when 911 happened, I had my retirement papers pulled and decided I would continue to serve until we "won" that war. After an additional five years, I was pretty sure this was a "war" no one can win, so I went ahead and retired.

There are time when going to war is the right call, with the last one being WWII. After that, conflicts have been mostly ideological and/or political and that makes it impossible to win.

I know what we have spent over $6.4 trillion dollars in these two conflicts and lost over 7,036 military members (as of February 2021). At this point in time, I am having a hard time appreciating the gain in light of the loss.

Rtm

As a military man, I am sure you feel just like me..........What in the world are we doing??????

With all the information we have, all the CIA and spies and Afgans in country along with satellites and listening devices...WHY did this take place?

Back