The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

Of course. She is busy though. Life goes fast if you don't stop to take it in for a moment you'll miss it.
Molly, I am so happy that you are now going by your name. I want you to know that I am here for you. I want you blessed and happy. I want you to know Jesus. I want you to know the great love and joy he gives to his people. I want your life blessed and I want you to know that there are people here like ixoye_8 who want to love and guide you along the way.

Molly, Olivia .. I'm going to get something to eat ..
if it is ok with you both, I will join in a little later ..

btw: Brother Paul has a huge heart too ..
and all of our family here does as well ..
I'm so happy you are here .. with us ..

ttyl .. Terry

Plenty of sense, I'm not as dull as I may seem. She fought for me, I was grateful for that, I see she is kind. Your compassion towards other should be your choice alone. And Olivia speaks. I am quite proud of my name now and I have taken your words to heart. Both of you.
All you have to do is trust God as your savior believing he has died to pay for your sins and has saved you from them by paying for them himself on the cross. That by his perfect precious blood you are washed completely pure and clean. Ask him for this and confess that it is true and you will be saved, becoming a new beautiful creation in him, having a wonderful purpose since you will be his.

Woah, Did anyone else see that or am I still crazy? She - he, woah. What? I'm confuzzled. (confused)

what's going on ???
why act like you don't ???

same typing style and sentence structure (yes I study this for biblical reasons) ..
and interesting enough, I was on your profile page at the time, and saw your name disappear ..

there is only two explanations I can think of ..
and neither of them include confusion ..
not wanting to admit/face a truth could apply to the 1st reason, but not confusion ..
And "we" as in me, myself, the voices, and I.
not being sincere and admit the truth could apply to the 2nd possible reason, but not confusion ..

help me here ..
I promise not to judge you ..
I only want you to trust me and be truthful with me ..
rsvp .. asap .. ttyl ..

God Bless you ..

Last edited:
Jealousy will always be with you, subconsciously or not. Whether you detest jealously or ignore it, it will still be there.
The believer walking in the Spirit of God has no jealousy because they are not walking/ living by their flesh but in the perfect spirit of God. "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galations 5:22-23). The fruit comes from the life of God and it is impossible to corrupt it.

I have been hurt and abused, quite literally. I wish I had someone to believe. The bad must always end but that means the good ends as well. Nobody stopped by to pick me up. Only once in a while someone would give a sympathetic glace or a nod. I caught hypothermia and was hospitalized that night when a gay man walked by and had the decency to help me. I saw a priest that night who turned his back. I almost died then and I was happy. Then the man who found me proved to be abusive. If my voice sounded funny he would get the belt. If I sneezed an octave off he would get the rope. I found hope again but that was quickly taken aaway. Now I stand here reading this and thinking how can I help myself? But no matter what I do bad luck haunts me.

The bad must always end but that means the good ends as well.

Only if your counting on the little apparent good you seem to get in association with the bad. I grew up in an area full of abuse (at home I was sort of okay though we were dirt poor and my father's drinking occasionally took precedence over food)...my area was full of crime and drugs and drunkeness and stabbings robbery shootings gang life mafioso pimps murder and on and on...so I am no stranger to pain fear and caution just to get by day to day...at 12 I was beaten down into my neighborhood by five older guys, by 13 drinking cheap whiskey, by 15 doing drugs, and in gang wars against the local constabulary, playing rock in strip clubs by 17, my returning vet friends were junkies (shooting heroine right on the corner), some came back in body bags or maimed for life, most of the women were easy or whores, and I certainly was one, and the police use to have to come through my area four deep and sometimes in full riot gear....and it only gets worse from there.

There we go...now we are getting somewhere...if this description of your experience is fairly accurate (and I expect the truth is worse) then being depressed and feeling cursed is quite a normal reaction I would think. So now first answer me this? Are you addicted to drugs or an alcoholic at this time? Are you in a safe living situation? And do you have a job? If on drugs, what drug are you addicted to...and are you in your 20s 30s 40s...give me a range and a little profile...thanks

Last edited:
I am Molly's savior. I said this before im not satan, but a 16 old boy name sherman. i will save her.

people cant "save" ..
if you are the same person (spelling sherman with small s)
change your screen name back ..
otherwise I won't take you seriously ..

Last edited:
Wow you guys must be quite bored. Trolls.

Some illnesses are of natural causes; some are spiritual.
When the Church prays for the natural healing, it will be done: "...they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover."
When it is a demon, many times there is a wrestling: for the demon wants the Christian to lose faith; to give up.
I believe most schizophrenia is spiritual. Perhaps that is what we are witnessing. At any rate: "...and I besought your disciples and they could not cast him out." No demon can be cast out by persuasion. It must be done by the power of God.

Some illnesses are of natural causes; some are spiritual.
When the Church prays for the natural healing, it will be done: "...they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover."
When it is a demon, many times there is a wrestling: for the demon wants the Christian to lose faith; to give up.
I believe most schizophrenia is spiritual. Perhaps that is what we are witnessing. At any rate: "...and I besought your disciples and they could not cast him out." No demon can be cast out by persuasion. It must be done by the power of God.

amen .. God gave us both part of the answer .. (I underlined it above)
this is not a troll ..
Jesus "restrained them" .. and I lost her (temporary) ..

I went to Olivia's page to tell her to lead her into a sinners prayer and have her ask God to come into her heart (say the words sincerely coming from the heart) and I also wrote I thought we would have to cast the demons out, because most likely they are still there .. but if you can get her to ask Jesus into her heart, Jesus Himself will cast them out at that point ..
I should never have taken dinner .. but remained ..
these are lessons for all ..

the part you supplied, was that we should all (as one in heart) pray for her release ..
"where two or more are gathered "in my name" I am there" ..

Last edited:
so here we are ..
our family is praying ..
all is on the table ..
I know they do not want Molly to come back here ..
but their hold is not total, and her heart can see and has tasted God's love ..

so Molly .. when you can .. come back, change your user name, and we will finish what we began ..
God does love you VERY much, and He wants you to be His and He yours ..
(you also get a whole family as a bonus) :)
answer His call .. I know you hear it within your heart ..

Last edited:
I didn't really believe it was real from the beginning, but here's my question,

According to the rules of joining this forum that I agreed to, how could someone be allowed to join with beliefs and a handle like that???

Blessings,

Gene

I didn't really believe it was real from the beginning, but here's my question,

According to the rules of joining this forum that I agreed to, how could someone be allowed to join with beliefs and a handle like that???

Blessings,

Gene
The question isn't whether it is real or not. That doesn't matter. What does matter is if they are saved or not. Because an unsaved person, even if doing pranks still needs to be saved. Should that person possibly have an eternity in hell (if no one else ever speaks the gospel to them) because we didn't want to help them because they engaged in a prank. Seeds were planted even if scoffed at now, they still may be remembered 10 years down the road when the person has something in their life that makes them think upon what was taught to them here.

That is the problem with being persuaded to believe. It's only in the soul, and it may take more than awhile to sink into the heart.
When the Gospel is preached, it should not be directed at the soul, but at the heart (spirit) of man. If a man receives the Gospel in his soul, the heart does not profit from it. The man can join a church, a group of believers, etc., who may "believe" they are saved. Well, to paraphrase the Apostle Paul, "At least they heard about Jesus!" But the soul (flesh) profits nothing, "...it is the Spirit that gives life."
When the Gospel enters the heart, the Holy Spirit begins to dominate the body through the tongue (the soul). Because it is through the heart that man believes God: it is i through the soul that man submits to God, and it is with the body that man obeys God. The body gives evidence of who is winning the battle: the Spirit, or the [fleshly] soul.

Back