THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gems #20
gems-title.gif
AND OTHER MATTERS OF INTEREST - 20

RESULTS OF A HUMBLE, HOLY AND HEAVENLY HEART

On of the verses I really love is in Jesus' Parable of the Sower. He's got to the end of those who don't do the right thing when they hear God's Word *sadness*, but now says these wonderful words to those who DO:

Mark Ch 4:20 But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred.”

1. So we simply must be "good ground," right - really ready to sop up, and receive, and take in EVERYTHING that comes from Him. Because THEN we will truly:
2. HEAR the Word, and also
3. ACCEPT the Word (ACTING upon it!)

What happens THEN? Wow, we will:
4. BEAR FRUIT, Jesus says! (Good, Good Fruit is what He wants!)

Matthew Henry says: "If the seed be sown on good ground, if the heart be humble, and holy, and heavenly, there will be good fruit, and it will abound sometimes even to a hundredfold!" (underlining mine)

May each of us have a humble, holy and heavenly heart, and so bear LOTS and LOTS of really, really, really GREAT FRUIT -- to make the Lord really, really, really HAPPY!
yes.gif

With love to you all!

- BM, with his Beloved

hspace1.gif

Meet Bondman and Mrs. New Family

May each of us have a humble, holy and heavenly heart, and so bear LOTS and LOTS of really, really, really GREAT FRUIT -- to make the Lord really, really, really HAPPY!
yes.gif

Hi there! LIfe has been busy here. Meet Bondman and Mrs. New Family! A mom, husband in prison and 4 kids. Care-A-Van was referred to this home a few weeks ago. I told you the story of the husband in prison who accepted Jesus over the phone with me and the Lord, then the mom accepting the Lord that evening as well.
Well yesterday, she brought her 4 kids to church with me.
When they arrived the 2 year old jumped into my arms. We got the kids settled upstairs in kids church, , ages 13, 5, and 8.
we took the 2 year old downstairs to nursery.

Mom and I headed to the service. At the end she went up for altar call for prayer as well as I did. I felt a tugging on my pants and it was the 2 year old. I grabbed him up in my arms and received my prayer. When I went back to the pew the older kids had come down, the 13 year old who had been in trouble with the law already said hey I accepted Jesus today and the other two said they did too! They said the woman told the story of Jesus, and then asked if any children would like to pray and all three did. The 8 year old said "now the devil can't get me!
They asked for bibles! I went up front and got all 4 bibles.

The mom told me that they had gone on Saturday to prison to see their dad. She had put $ 25.00 of gas in the vehicle.
It was a long trip. On the way home, she realized that she was about out of gas.. she was hour and 15 min away from home, she only had 25 cents to her name. The boys were sleeping. She began to pray and prayed the whole way home. She got home with no gas in the car! Talk about the Lord providing.

After church yesterday, she went to her parents home for her dad's retirement party. She told her parents how awesome church was and the gas story. She told everyone she knew at the party about what was happening in their lives. She said the people did not even know who she was as she never talked about God. The older two boys were heading to a kids camp on a scholarship sponsored by Social services. They told their mom they had to pack their bibles! They said they were going to read them every nite! She said the two youngest were toting theirs around the house all day!

Boy talk about the Lord allowing us to see the seed that was planted grow! Another woman had come to church with me as well, who's husband left her on Sat morning. It is a mess of a story too. But our Lord is a mighty Lord. He will provide for all, if they just turn their hearts to him and start learning to live a righteous life as I have experienced personally myself.

It seems as when I have my troubles and try to put them aside to do God's work, things are better. The lonliness that I still battle with at times, is fulfilled with such awesome things, like this 2 year old hopping into my arms, just as God had been waiting all along for me to hop into his arms.

Have a blessed day all! Bondman and Mrs. Enjoy the new family! they are so precious!

Hugs
Faithwoman

[h, Faithwoman! The stories that you tell us of what God is doing up there, just amazes me! We serve an AWESOME and WONDERFUL God, do we not?? Thank you, for sharing this. You have made my day![/SIZE]

"Blessed be Your wonderful Name, Lord!! You alone can do mighty deeds! We are just your servants, and without You we can do nothing. Thankyou for the beautiful simple faith of these new babes in Christ, a simple faith so many of us have lost... May they continue TRUSTING YOU in this way. Thankyou also for the open, strong, and unashamed testimony that so many in the family heard!! You gave us warning: Mark 8:38 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.

"Strong words!! We must heed them lest we fall. Bless each one of those who have chosen to Believe in You, guide them, teach them, give them the power of Your Spirit. And we give unto You all the praise, and all the glory!!!"

- BM and Mrs

VERY SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

A. To all of my AMAZING and WONDERFUL FRIENDS of The Inner Room thread these past 18 months or so, it's time to tell you that the Lord's let me know that things are coming to an end concerning the IR thread as such, and that there will be changes.

As first I thought that the Lord was telling me to stop the IR just like that - 'bang', ended, and me LEAVING immediately! - but that's not the case! *phew!* However it does appear that I will soon stop my regular messages on the IR, but it won't close - meaning I may pop something onto the thread from time to time.

Then comes the question of what does He want me to do next? At first that was unclear also, however I now know what I'll be doing, a rather major change - but it will be still on CFS!!

Please keep a sharp lookout for the next Notice (or you can keep a "blunt" lookout if you wish - cos I'm sure I don't know why it has to be a sharp lookout! *silly laugh!*)

B. You know how rapt I am about how something QUITE SPECIAL goes on concerning prayer by you guys!!! So SPECIAL and so AMAZING that it's: a) certainly way outside anything in my long experience, and b) is more like what I'd expect to see in a Third World country, rather than 1st World!!! IT REALLY IS WAY OUT THERE!! - I ask for prayer and God answers!! The last request I made was almost answered BEFORE you could have read it!! - AND the results of the answer are still CONTINUING!!! I am fair blown away!!!

What is this about? I still truly don't know. Maybe it's just been something SPECIAL while I've been writing Inner Room messages. One thing I DID know for certain, and it was this:

IF THERE WAS POSSIBLY A WAY OF SOMEHOW KEEPING THIS GOING,
I'D BE ON IT LIKE A SHOT - BECAUSE IT IS ALL SO UNIQUE AND AMAZING!!!

What I mean is that I don't know the vast majority of you. Don't know your names, don't know where you've come from to the IR. I'm "in the dark". Yet, you pray, and God answers...................... WOOOO-WOOOO!!!!

Anyway, it looks like there's no reason why I should lose any of you, or you lose me, at least for the time being. So STAY TUNED!!!

Finally, I am am very sad that soon The Inner Room will not be why I get up every morning and spend many hours working on every day. Because of my ill-health and being able to do virtuallly nothing of any VALUE - especially Spiritual - I can say that it has been the greatest joy of my life in a very, VERY long time to have been able to share Jesus with you all!!

There will be more NOTICES. Till then, love and obey Jesus, and do your best to be ALL HIS!!

- BM

Ok! Now you've got me on 'pins and needles' in anticipation of what's next!!!! I know that whatever it is, its going to be awesome, because that's just how God is! Cant wait!!!!!

A-hah!! "Pins and needles", hey!!! *hehehe!*

Well - if I can manage to do my job according to His will for us all, yes I agree, it will be awesome, "because that's just how God is!" ABSOLUTELY, Fluffy!!!

But y'all will have to wait! (how was my Southern accent there?) I am goin' FAST as I can with D....... ..... (Oops, nearly gave the game away there!)

Bless you n yours a million, hon!!

- BM

NOTICE

Apologies for graphics missing from posts, and thus Messages etc. maybe looking a bit strange!!

Our graphics are all housed on our own website which is temporarily down - at least we HOPE it is temporary! I've notified our domain host in the U.S. about this and hopefully they'll get it all back on line within a matter of hours!

- BM

Gems #21
gems-title.gif
AND OTHER MATTERS OF INTEREST - 21

WHY THE WICKED AND REBELLIOUS PERISH (REVISITED)

We live on an earth where civilized mankind (and because we have the MONEY WE run the earth of course, and in many ways a DREADFUL job we do of it too!) in its great wisdom has chosen to move away from God!! This movement has been greatly helped by godless scientists who have replaced God's Creation with the falsehood of baseless evolution, thus teaching at least two generations that God is NO LONGER NEEDED!!

When we move away from God, He then moves away from us. NOT GOOD!! Any person who moves further and further away from Him, God eventually ceases in His stated aim to save ALL of mankind, (click) 2 Peter 3:9, giving up completely on that person. They will then NOT be able to find God, even if later they decide they want to. (Click) Hebrews 12:15-17. Too late: they are doomed because of their wilful and deliberate attitudes and actions - God has closed their eyes, ears and mind, and no longer can they find Him. Where was it that I read: "DO NOT MESS WITH GOD!!!" *grim look...*

Isaiah Ch 55:6 Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

You can read the whole wonderful passage Isaiah wrote, perfectly true to and aligned with the New Testament as we live by it today: (click) Isaiah 55:6-13.

- BM, with his Lady

hspace1.gif

Whewwwwwwwww.. at least you are not totally going away.. Omg remember the first days of my walk here? I was like a mess! Praises to our Lord here for everyone who has helped me walk the path to a better life.

I will be praying for you! I would also like to ask for prayer as I am in a bit of a quandry in regards to my current living situation.. please pray that the Lord will show me where to go.. if it is to stay here in this apt. it needs new carpet and such I have a huge dust issue and some other things going on..

I pray for blessings upon whatever path the Lord is going to take you!

Also.. PLEASE PRAY FOR BRIDGET. PAUL'S WIFE.. SHE HAD A MINI STROKE! She is doing ok. has numbess on side of face and drooping eye lid and mouth a bit drooping.. We are praising and thanking and believing in the healing our Lord is doing in her.

God Bless
Faithwoman

Yes, I'm not going away!! (Could I leave you and all the wonderful friends I have here??)

I certainly do remember you and your situations when we first met, our communications back and forth, advices and support I gave - some advices you were able to act upon, others you weren't able to at that time.

But look what God has done because what you WANTED was God fully in your life. Plenty of struggles on the way, but they are part of life: you've overcome so many obstacles with His help!! I bless the Lord for you, sweetie, I really do!!!

I'm continuing to pray about where you are to live. And will remember Bridgit also.

Much love!!

- BM

WE'RE STILL OFF THE NET!!

Our website is still disconnected from the Internet!! So no emails in or out, no graphics from our site showing here, no access to our webpages, and no FTP.

I also had no PM access, but this is okay again.

A whole lot of things have all gone wrong for us at once! Almost unbelievable! Silly coincidences and events conspiring to cause problems. We've made a mistake or two in the process of all of this which took time and a deal of frustration to discover - but I'm quite shocked that we're still not back onto the Net (we're working on it with the firm that hosts our website in the U.S.).

I think all of this is called "life!" - but of course I may be wrong!! *hee!*

- BM

I posted this on the main thread but posting here too:

Ok, I am coming to my Christian friends here. I need help.. prayer amongst any other good advice.

My lease on my apt was up in May.. I had not signed a new one nor did my landlady say anything that month.. every time I stepped out of the door to sign.. something said stop. not sure if it was me or the Lord as I was wondering whether I should go back to PA to be with my 17 year old daughter.. that would mean leaving the street ministry I am in and my good job.

Hence I talked to my daughter and she said she was fine with me now staying.. now in June my landlady said we will do it next month. July came and nothing said and I kept praying about .. hence now into August..

in the meantime I have had a dust issue since I moved in. She claimed it was because the woman before me used some kind of powder on the carpet.. well.. it has gotten worse and now i have been looking at my furniture and the walls.. it seems to worse and my furniture looks like it has markings on it.. I had her and her husband over and I asked about the possibility of termites. She said it was not that.. well tonite I pulled my curtains back on the bedroom windows and there are these white cirlce looking things .. I swear there is something in this apartment. I also washed down bathroom last nite . the one wall only had like one hole like a nail hole and now it has like 6 little pin holes

Now I do not have the money for first month rent and security deposit, for another place but I know I do need to get out of here.. her and I had talked this week and I said I would paint if she would have carpet replaced. this is before I noticed everything else.

I want to call a Pest control place and have them come in to check it out.. because I want to know what it is. my fear is it is termites and damage has been done to my furniture. I am sure she will be upset with me doing this.

I had told the Lord before I wanted to simply my life. well that just may be happening as I would not take the furniture with me. My question is does anyone know what about my other belongings clothes and things within home if it is truly termites? would they carry to the next place with me?

Most of all I need prayer.. I was not sure where to post this. but man I am open to suggestions here.. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Faithwoman

Others will pray with you here, hon!!

You cannot mess around with termites. Advice would need to come from experts in this field.

I'm praying with you. God WILL show you what and where. Pray in faith, with assurance and expectation, but WAIT for His answer, i.e., pray and keep praying PATIENTLY till He answers!

He will do this in His time. And often this is at the last minute!! (to test your trust in Him, and grow it as well!)

With much love!

- BM

I called today and an expert is coming on Monday afternoon.
Should I tell my landlord i have the bug man coming on Monday?
I am seeing more holes in the walls.

Thanks
HUgs
Robin

I don't know the 'rules' for America. Here it would mostly be okay if you paid because you wanted the place checked out for your own peace of mind concerning your personal things! Wouldn't your landlady understand that? I mean it is a free country...

I know you'll do what you feel is right!

- BM

ANNOUNCEMENT...

Within the next 24 hours I expect to announce "the change". (So hang on to your hat, and get ready...)

- BM

Goodness, I was utterly flummoxed as to where Disciple! #2 had got to!!! IT WAS HERE!! *grrrr!*

I do have 8 copies of Internet Explorer open to do the change-over, so I guess it was inevitable. So SORRY for confusions! Silly Bondman!!...

A PERSONAL LETTER...

... to All of My Friends on The Inner Room!

Many of you have read a great many of the Messages I've written on The Inner Room thread. And I know a lot of you have profited from them in your lives and your relationship with the Lord. Which is VERY EXCITING for me I can tell you!!

We've also discovered that you guys can pray up a storm, in a way I've not seen in 51 years with Jesus!! Okay, a short time ago the Lord indicated major changes to me as to my IR ministry here. I first thought He was saying that the IR was ceasing and that I would leave CFS! THAT wasn't a happy thought! - but of course I would obey whatever He said. Each day however I got more information, and so far as I can tell, I now have the details I need from Him, and am proceeding, as follows:

FIRST, I will stop writing regular Messages in the IR thread. It will not close, however, and I may write something there occasionally as God may indicate. If you have Membership of the forum and are subscribed to The Inner Room thread, then anything new I write there you will be notified by email - all as normal.

SECOND - and somewhat to my surprise I must say - this Letter to all of you sees the launch of a new thread on CFS, also in Clubs and Ministries where the IR is, and simply called "DISCIPLE!" Why that name? Because I am hereby dedicating myself HERE to doing what Jesus commanded in: Matthew Ch 28:19 Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 Teaching them to observe (and keep) everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days to the completion of the age.

Okay, I cannot baptise you if you're in Texas or wherever *hee!*, and many of you are already baptised anyway, but what I am doing is very seriously and earnestly dedicating myself to this task: "make disciples of all the nations" (all of us here come from different places!! *smile*) and "teaching them [you!] to observe (and keep) everything that I have commanded you." He's sure taught me a pile of truth from the Scriptures, and continues to do so!! - so I DO have new things to share with you!!!

And so the name "Disciple!" for I will both disciple and teach you according to the verses above. How this will actually all work - please go now and read in the OP of Disciple!

Love you all beyond measure!!

- BM

TO GO TO DISCIPLE!

To go to the first Message in the new thread, you can just click HERE.

To always go to the latest post in Disciple! a Link you can copy to use is:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=24385&goto=newpost

This is the URL that I've put into my Favourites. For how to do this you may go HERE.

With much love!!

- BM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back