THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN!
kissis.gif
We love you, Blankgirl!

Tears can be cleansing. Found that out again, tonight, as God started a healing in me. I had a past hurt that I had totally forgotten about. He brought it to mind tonight and I cried and cried. I didnt have the opportunity to cry when it happened. I stuffed it in and forgot about it.
But God reminded me tonight, and gave me the opportunity to cry it out and forgive the person that did it to me.
Now, there is peace and restoration. Still have a ways to go before complete healing, but I am on the road! Thank You, Lord!

BlanketGirl, I just read your post tonight and I wanted to just say one thing. Not that you don't need some serious medical or psychological attention, but can you just do something for me if you have not already done it?

Can you just take an hour out of your day, or more if you can, to get on your knees beside a chair or your bed and pour your heart out to the Lord? Surrender everything to Him. Stay there for awhile and soak in His Unfailing Love and acceptance. Listen for His still small voice and speak worshipful words of love back to Him. I don't know if you have actually realized just how much Heavenly Father loves you yet, but when that realization dawns on you, you will be forever changed, as His Love will cover you and shield you from any empty feelings you might have. I know because I have experienced that. I could never do anything right in my own eyes, and my opinion of myself was not one that I expected God to ever love me the way people told me He did. I simply didn't believe it, because I knew the things I had done and I knew I was not worthy.

However, that didn't seem to matter to Jesus. He kept right on loving me until I humbly began to accept it and then is when I realized I didn't miss certain things in my life that I thought were always going to be a part of me. The "me" I thought I was, began to disappear and I became new in Him. I wish that for you, Honey. God wishes that for you. You just need to accept that for you and let Him cover you with his forever-abiding Love. There will be life changes, I promise you. Just keep getting on your knees and commune with Him. Every Day. Love, Sweets

Tears can be cleansing. Found that out again, tonight, as God started a healing in me. I had a past hurt that I had totally forgotten about. He brought it to mind tonight and I cried and cried. I didnt have the opportunity to cry when it happened. I stuffed it in and forgot about it.
But God reminded me tonight, and gave me the opportunity to cry it out and forgive the person that did it to me.
Now, there is peace and restoration. Still have a ways to go before complete healing, but I am on the road! Thank You, Lord!

Wow Fluffy. Didn't know you where experiencing hurt. Would be good to share with us too. We're here to help. Crying is a way to heal too.

Wow Fluffy. Didn't know you where experiencing hurt. Would be good to share with us too. We're here to help. Crying is a way to heal too.

Oh, dear dear Fluffy!! It's so sad to hear that you had this past hurt. Man, oh, man, so many of us have a 'past'. But I'm thrilled to bits that you were ready for Jesus to bring it up - so you could be HEALED! Ongoing, yes, but He gave you the power to FORGIVE. That is nothing less than AWESOME!! "I PRAISE Your Holy Name, Lord and Master, for what you've been pleased to do in Fluffy! That's definitely a WOW!!"

"TEARS ARE GOOD!"

BlanketGirl, I just read your post tonight and I wanted to just say one thing. Not that you don't need some serious medical or psychological attention, but can you just do something for me if you have not already done it?

Can you just take an hour out of your day, or more if you can, to get on your knees beside a chair or your bed and pour your heart out to the Lord? Surrender everything to Him. Stay there for awhile and soak in His Unfailing Love and acceptance. Listen for His still small voice and speak worshipful words of love back to Him. I don't know if you have actually realized just how much Heavenly Father loves you yet, but when that realization dawns on you, you will be forever changed, as His Love will cover you and shield you from any empty feelings you might have. I know because I have experienced that. I could never do anything right in my own eyes, and my opinion of myself was not one that I expected God to ever love me the way people told me He did. I simply didn't believe it, because I knew the things I had done and I knew I was not worthy.

However, that didn't seem to matter to Jesus. He kept right on loving me until I humbly began to accept it and then is when I realized I didn't miss certain things in my life that I thought were always going to be a part of me. The "me" I thought I was, began to disappear and I became new in Him. I wish that for you, Honey. God wishes that for you. You just need to accept that for you and let Him cover you with his forever-abiding Love. There will be life changes, I promise you. Just keep getting on your knees and commune with Him. Every Day. Love, Sweets

Prayer sure does change things. Sweets is living proof of that!!

PRAYING blankgirl! You know how much we've always loved you!!

Are you yoked with Satan?

I got this today and thought I would share.
It is amazing to think that the word BUSY could very well stand for
Being Under Satan's Yoke.. Wow...

Subject: Satan's Strategy...Read Even If You're Busy]]

SATAN'S MEETING: (Read even if you're busy)

Satan called a worldwide convention of demons.

In his opening address he said,

"We can't keep Christians from going to church.""We can't keep them from reading their Bibles and knowing the truth." "We can't even keep them from forming an intimate relationship with their
Saviour." "Once they gain that connection with Jesus, our power over them is broken." "So let them go to their churches; let them have their covered dish
dinners, BUT steal their time, so they don't have time to develop a
relationship with Jesus Christ.."

"This is what I want you to do," said the devil:

"Distract them from gaining hold of their Saviour and maintaining that
vital connection throughout their day!" "How shall we do this?" his demons shouted.

"Keep them busy in the non-essentials of life and invent innumerable
schemes to occupy their minds," he answered. "Tempt them to spend, spend, spend, and borrow, borrow, borrow." "Persuade the wives to go to work for long hours and the husbands to work 6-7 days each week, 10-12 hours a day, so they can afford their empty lifestyles."

"Keep them from spending time with their children."

"As their families fragment, soon, their homes will offer no escape from
the pressures of work!"
"Over-stimulate their minds so that they cannot hear that still, small
voice."

"Entice them to play the radio or cassette player whenever they drive."To
keep the TV, VCR, CDs and their PCs going constantly in their home and see
to it that every store and restaurant in the world plays non-biblical music
constantly."

"This will jam their minds and break that union with Christ."

"Fill the coffee tables with magazines and newspapers."

"Pound their minds with the news 24 hours a day."

"Invade their driving moments with billboards."

"Flood their mailboxes with junk mail, mail order catalogs, sweepstakes,
and every kind of newsletter and promotional offering free products,
services and false hopes.."
"Keep skinny, beautiful models on the magazines and TV so their husbands
will believe that outward beauty is what's important, and they'll become
dissatisfied with their wives. "

"Keep the wives too tired to love their husbands at night."

"Give them headaches too!"

If they don't give their husbands the love they need, they will begin to
look elsewhere."

"That will fragment their families quickly!"

"Give them Santa Claus to distract them from teaching their children the
real meaning of Christmas."

"Give them an Easter bunny so they won't talk about his resurrection and
power over sin and death."

"Even in their recreation, let them be excessive."

"Have them return from their recreation exhausted."

"Keep them too busy to go out in nature and reflect on God's creation. Send
them to amusement parks, sporting events, plays, concerts, and movies
instead."

"Keep them busy, busy, busy!"

"And when they meet for spiritual fellowship, involve them in gossip and
small talk so that they leave with troubled consciences. "

"Crowd their lives with so many good causes they have no time to seek power
from Jesus."

Soon they will be working in their own strength, sacrificing their health
and family for the good of the cause."

"It will work!"

"It will work!"

It was quite a plan!

The demons went eagerly to their assignments causing Christians everywhere
to get busier and more rushed, going here and there.

Having little time for their God or their families.

Having no time to tell others about the power of Jesus to change lives.

I guess the question is, has the devil been successful in his schemes?

You be the judge!!!!!
Does "BUSY" mean:** **B-eing U-nder** **S-atan's Y-oke?

I don't know about you.. but I sure do not want to go on being Yoked with Satan. Oh Lord please continue to help break those bondages

Faithwoman

Blank Girl,

I feel through your words , you want help with this. You are tired of struggling with this.
People here care about each other and have given some great advice.

We will keep praying for you.
I encourage you to keep sharing.

It is through this forum that I have started to learn of my self worth.

Faithwoman

Revelations

EDIT: Earlier in my life I had had a serious problem with my self-worth and view of myself, not with your symptoms, but just as serious as yours in what this was doing to me.

I found someone who was GOOD, who was able 1st to help me to SEE what the problem was (rejection as a child by my Father, something I was totally unaware of), and 2nd was then able to help me with HOW to overcome this: I learnt how to go about changing my view of myself. It wasn't easy, took quite a deal of time, but in the end I was permanently healed, and my life changed for ever!

I'm praying for a result for you as good as mine, and cannot see a reason why this cannot happen as we all commit to PRAY BELIEVINGLY FOR YOU.

Bondman,
Thank you for sharing this. As I shared with you via an email, I am coming to find through my counselor, what some of my problems are and as you things that I was not aware of.. hence.. that piece of letting go.. why I do what I do.. not that I want to continue with the contact and such, but it went so way more deep. My life has changed and will continue to change but only as long as I keep seeking the Lord to heal me and take away all the bondages within.

Faithwoman

I got this today and thought I would share.
It is amazing to think that the word BUSY could very well stand for
Being Under Satan's Yoke.. Wow...

Subject: Satan's Strategy...Read Even If You're Busy]]

SATAN'S MEETING: (Read even if you're busy)

Satan called a worldwide convention of demons.

In his opening address he said,

"We can't keep Christians from going to church.""We can't keep them from reading their Bibles and knowing the truth." "We can't even keep them from forming an intimate relationship with their
Saviour." "Once they gain that connection with Jesus, our power over them is broken." "So let them go to their churches; let them have their covered dish
dinners, BUT steal their time, so they don't have time to develop a
relationship with Jesus Christ.."

"This is what I want you to do," said the devil:

"Distract them from gaining hold of their Saviour and maintaining that
vital connection throughout their day!" "How shall we do this?" his demons shouted.

"Keep them busy in the non-essentials of life and invent innumerable
schemes to occupy their minds," he answered. "Tempt them to spend, spend, spend, and borrow, borrow, borrow." "Persuade the wives to go to work for long hours and the husbands to work 6-7 days each week, 10-12 hours a day, so they can afford their empty lifestyles."

"Keep them from spending time with their children."

"As their families fragment, soon, their homes will offer no escape from
the pressures of work!"
"Over-stimulate their minds so that they cannot hear that still, small
voice."

"Entice them to play the radio or cassette player whenever they drive."To
keep the TV, VCR, CDs and their PCs going constantly in their home and see
to it that every store and restaurant in the world plays non-biblical music
constantly."

"This will jam their minds and break that union with Christ."

"Fill the coffee tables with magazines and newspapers."

"Pound their minds with the news 24 hours a day."

"Invade their driving moments with billboards."

"Flood their mailboxes with junk mail, mail order catalogs, sweepstakes,
and every kind of newsletter and promotional offering free products,
services and false hopes.."
"Keep skinny, beautiful models on the magazines and TV so their husbands
will believe that outward beauty is what's important, and they'll become
dissatisfied with their wives. "

"Keep the wives too tired to love their husbands at night."

"Give them headaches too!"

If they don't give their husbands the love they need, they will begin to
look elsewhere."

"That will fragment their families quickly!"

"Give them Santa Claus to distract them from teaching their children the
real meaning of Christmas."

"Give them an Easter bunny so they won't talk about his resurrection and
power over sin and death."

"Even in their recreation, let them be excessive."

"Have them return from their recreation exhausted."

"Keep them too busy to go out in nature and reflect on God's creation. Send
them to amusement parks, sporting events, plays, concerts, and movies
instead."

"Keep them busy, busy, busy!"

"And when they meet for spiritual fellowship, involve them in gossip and
small talk so that they leave with troubled consciences. "

"Crowd their lives with so many good causes they have no time to seek power
from Jesus."

Soon they will be working in their own strength, sacrificing their health
and family for the good of the cause."

"It will work!"

"It will work!"

It was quite a plan!

The demons went eagerly to their assignments causing Christians everywhere
to get busier and more rushed, going here and there.

Having little time for their God or their families.

Having no time to tell others about the power of Jesus to change lives.

I guess the question is, has the devil been successful in his schemes?

You be the judge!!!!!
Does "BUSY" mean:** **B-eing U-nder** **S-atan's Y-oke?

I don't know about you.. but I sure do not want to go on being Yoked with Satan. Oh Lord please continue to help break those bondages

Faithwoman

Okay, I'm gonna jump in and ask: "Did you read the above? Did you TAKE THE TIME to read it? Did you think about what it's saying? Did it sound to be \CORRECT?"

IT IS!!! It's EXACTLY how we live in our society. And satan wins, and God loses. Thus WE lose too. How incredibly blind and foolish we are!! And how "dug in" to our lifestyle we are - so much so THAT WE WON'T CHANGE!!... I'm sure God is tearing His hair out!

- BM

Thanks, ya'll! It was something I had completely forgotten about, but was affecting my attitude and behavior toward my husband.
Then, last night, I had to struggle to not get offended AGAIN! I am STILL struggling with that. But in our walk with Jesus, we learn that we are not our own. We are bought with a price, and belong to Someone else. We have no right to get offended at something someone else is totally unaware of.
No, I am not going to bring it to his attention. It is my personal struggle, and he cant do anything to help.
OH, Lord! I give it all to You, again. Please make me clean. Please take this out of me!! I dont want to feel this way!
Well, like I said, the healing has just begun. I guess this is a part of the healing process.
Ya'll have a good day!:)

EDIT: Earlier in my life I had had a serious problem with my self-worth and view of myself, not with your symptoms, but just as serious as yours in what this was doing to me.

I found someone who was GOOD, who was able 1st to help me to SEE what the problem was (rejection as a child by my Father, something I was totally unaware of), and 2nd was then able to help me with HOW to overcome this: I learnt how to go about changing my view of myself. It wasn't easy, took quite a deal of time, but in the end I was permanently healed, and my life changed for ever!

I'm praying for a result for you as good as mine, and cannot see a reason why this cannot happen as we all commit to PRAY BELIEVINGLY FOR YOU.

Bondman,
Thank you for sharing this. As I shared with you via an email, I am coming to find through my counselor, what some of my problems are and as you things that I was not aware of.. hence.. that piece of letting go.. why I do what I do.. not that I want to continue with the contact and such, but it went so way more deep. My life has changed and will continue to change but only as long as I keep seeking the Lord to heal me and take away all the bondages within.

Faithwoman

Dear one, I think that your greatest strength at this point in your life is your dogged determination to SEEK THE LORD, and to not let go of HIM. THAT is what will ultimately win the Prize for you - as for all of us who do the same!!

Hugs!

- BM

Thanks, ya'll! It was something I had completely forgotten about, but was affecting my attitude and behavior toward my husband.
Then, last night, I had to struggle to not get offended AGAIN! I am STILL struggling with that. But in our walk with Jesus, we learn that we are not our own. We are bought with a price, and belong to Someone else. We have no right to get offended at something someone else is totally unaware of.
No, I am not going to bring it to his attention. It is my personal struggle, and he cant do anything to help.
OH, Lord! I give it all to You, again. Please make me clean. Please take this out of me!! I dont want to feel this way!
Well, like I said, the healing has just begun. I guess this is a part of the healing process.
Ya'll have a good day!:)

OH WOW, hon!! This is what I've been known to call "the real deal!" The time when God lays it out for us, and we gotta make the DECISION that yes, we WILL dig in, we WILL do what's right, we WILL trust Him, and we will NOT try to do it via our own abilities!

You said a mouthful with: "But in our walk with Jesus, we learn that we are not our own. We are bought with a price, and belong to Someone else. We have no right to get offended..."

The way to victory! AMEN and AMEN!!!!

Bless you with HIS power and HIS love and loving Presence pervading your very being, day and night - until you are clean and free! PRAYING!!

Love you,

- BM

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I am feeling so good and so encouraged:
because God is so at work in lives here!!

"Sincerest thankyous, Father God!!"

Keep sharing at no matter what level

Ok.. so does life have you down? Are you fighting many battles yourself?
Are you being wallowed up in many things? Are you depressed?
Feel like giving in the towel and saying the heck with this faith stuff?
Are there days you do not want to praise our Lord? Are there days that you just feel like what's the use?

Remember it is not about you! No.. It is about him, Jesus. We do what he teaches us .. to love others.

The most recent thing happened.. I went into a office building yesterday and there was this new girl.. just found going through a divorce and such many issues.. but she loves God.. we got to chit chatting.. we walked over to another building to get our lunch. We came back to the break room and sat and had lunch with 3 other women.. God worked the conversation in his favor.. the new gal shared about how this past week-end she did not have any groceries for her 2 kids or money.. on sat evening a neighbor showed up to check on to see why her phone did not work.. it was shut off.. he asked if everything ok.. she said yes.. he looked in her refrigerator.. saw it empty and left $ 50.00 on table..
next morning another friend shows up who normally comes in the back door but came through the front door. carrying 2 big bags of groceries and left a $ 20.00 bill..

She told how she had just prayed to God that she did not know how she was going to make it and said Lord.. I know you will meet this need.. then bam! I shared a few of my God stories.

Today! 2 of the women were sitting in this other building with this gal.. in tears! Come to find out by the new gal being there and being on phone with police in regards to a family situation.. the same thing had happened to this woman and she never shared with anyone up until today!
The other gal calls me and says Robin.. after yesterday's conversation I am letting all this go in regards to my car.. you see.. she was to put money down on a car today.. and she did not have enough, but low and behold another woman gave her a name and number of another person selling a vehichle which may be better for her.. bam... there was God!

You see I myself have been struggling, but praying Lord keep showing me.. keep showing me.. you see no matter how bad you are feeling, you have got to keep getting his word out there.. even if it is just a conversation over lunch.. walking down the hall..

It truly does make a difference! No matter how small.. it makes a difference!

Faithwoman

Ok.. so does life have you down? Are you fighting many battles yourself?
Are you being wallowed up in many things? Are you depressed?
Feel like giving in the towel and saying the heck with this faith stuff?
Are there days you do not want to praise our Lord? Are there days that you just feel like what's the use?

Remember it is not about you! No.. It is about him, Jesus. We do what he teaches us .. to love others.

The most recent thing happened.. I went into a office building yesterday and there was this new girl.. just found going through a divorce and such many issues.. but she loves God.. we got to chit chatting.. we walked over to another building to get our lunch. We came back to the break room and sat and had lunch with 3 other women.. God worked the conversation in his favor.. the new gal shared about how this past week-end she did not have any groceries for her 2 kids or money.. on sat evening a neighbor showed up to check on to see why her phone did not work.. it was shut off.. he asked if everything ok.. she said yes.. he looked in her refrigerator.. saw it empty and left $ 50.00 on table..
next morning another friend shows up who normally comes in the back door but came through the front door. carrying 2 big bags of groceries and left a $ 20.00 bill..

She told how she had just prayed to God that she did not know how she was going to make it and said Lord.. I know you will meet this need.. then bam! I shared a few of my God stories.

Today! 2 of the women were sitting in this other building with this gal.. in tears! Come to find out by the new gal being there and being on phone with police in regards to a family situation.. the same thing had happened to this woman and she never shared with anyone up until today!
The other gal calls me and says Robin.. after yesterday's conversation I am letting all this go in regards to my car.. you see.. she was to put money down on a car today.. and she did not have enough, but low and behold another woman gave her a name and number of another person selling a vehichle which may be better for her.. bam... there was God!

You see I myself have been struggling, but praying Lord keep showing me.. keep showing me.. you see no matter how bad you are feeling, you have got to keep getting his word out there.. even if it is just a conversation over lunch.. walking down the hall..

It truly does make a difference! No matter how small.. it makes a difference!

Faithwoman

I'm still trying to count how many stories here about our wonderful God and Father!!! Whoo-hoo! I LOVE to hear about what I call "straight out FAITH!" i.e., in your hour of desperate need, throwing yourself solely on God's love and mercy TRUSTING Him TOTALLY - then able to thank and praise Him as He answers!!! (Robin, this took me back to 1971 when my family of 4 ran out of money because of my first health collapse, and even a stranger I'd never heard of sent money from a quite a way away. Others came with food, and so on. God is GOOD! And He CAN be trusted!!)

THANKYOU FOR SHARING!

Below I've temporarily put the INDEX to the remainder of my Messages. ("Temporarily" until we can get them all onto our website - WITH the Search Engine.)

Any errors you may find, do please PM them to me. Thanks!

ENJOY!!

- BM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back