THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and Foremost, Bondman, you and the Mrs are mightily in my prayers!

Ok when talking to my gentleman friend tonite we were talking about this as well.

Fluffy you wrote:

The answer is God has given us free will, and man in the beginning chosen to sin. Sin is in the world, and is wreaking havoc.

In speaking with my friend tonite, he was saying the same thing , that it was God's plan for us to live in a perfect world, to have perfect bodies and such. It was the man's sinful nature that changed all. God did not plan for any of these dreadful things.

He was explaining that God is so mighty powerful that he could come and stop it all right now and maybe he will or maybe he will wait longer, generations longer, we do not know when he will come. But we do know he is coming. His thought on it is that God wants all people to come to him and that with God knowing that there are millions that are not there yet, that God may just possibly be waiting as he sees more and more come to him.

He also explained that with the bad things that are happening, they do bring more and more folks to Christ. Just as events like 911, Columbine and so much more.

He stated it is hard to see folks suffer. But we must clearly understand that even though we suffer here, when we reach Eternity with him, there is no more pain and suffering. It is a perfect world in Eternity. While we wait to go to Eternity, God wants us to live victorious lives here and he wants us to draw as many possible to Jesus.

I know for myself as you have read a part of my testimony that is was my sinful nature that led to the issues I had. However, Jesus is so awesome! As I see this and recognize this, and turn my heart and MY WHOLE LIFE TO HIM, blessings do flow out.

I do not understand why Bondman and Mrs are going through the pain and suffering that they are, But what I do know, with their love and their obedience to the Lord, and the day the Lord calls them home, it will be an awesome day! They will suffer no more. They will be free of all of that, we all will. Until that day comes, we must walk in faith and love for our Lord Jesus.

We do read in scripture, it is going to get worse. There is going to much more darkness. We must as beleivers stand strong and do not turn away. We need to go forth each day and love others and help them see the light.

Have a super Sunday all!
Faithwoman

SERIOUS PRAYER REQUEST

I'm sadly lacking in knowing what to say here. I trust all of you guys who are Inner Roomies (no matter whether you post or not). You literally ARE our family. We are quite alone in this world EXCEPT FOR YOU GUYS!! We have carers who come in and keep us alive and going for 16 hours per week. The other 152 hours it's all up to us.

The ill-health from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (new people can read about this HERE) and Fibro-myalgia that we've had most of our lives have been getting worse and worse in recent time. We are now both very close to the end of our rope. Off with a carer to our wonderful Doc yesterday and he's at his wit's end concerning us too - does NOT know what else to do with us. In desperationa about me, he's ordered a great battery of tests to try and ascertain what's 'killed' my memory and affecting my brain so adversely. I just can't retain things in my mind (excepting for Spiritual things, and Ministry stuff here!!! - but even that is beginning to get hard.)

I'm driving my Beloved crazy cos she's having to remember stuff for me, find things I've 'lost', and so on and on. But she's so sick and tired all the time that she's got a full-time job trying to look after herself - without me as EXTRA. Doc can't give her any more pills and potions to help her stay out of serious clinical depression she's constantly fighting against - cos they would interact with the many meds she already takes!

The over 5 months of continual computer problems I'm having to work on each day whether I'm well enough to or not has been the 'straw' that's broken the camel's back for us both. We'd have managed to cope with just our ill-health - but that PLUS computers has just about done for us. This IS all very serious, probly moreso that I can adequately express.

Some years ago God promised me COMPLETE healing for us both. Cos He's ANSWERED this prayer I prayed for for many years, He's told me I am not allowed to pray for it further (just THANK Him - perfectly logical, right). But I believe that it's okay for you guys to earnestly ask Him to help us, so we can make it through. There IS a major blockage I'm aware of that I cannot do anything about. I have no sense that this is to do with satan - but rather simply needs urgent and serious prayer to the Lord, so that HE can (and will) sort it!

You lovely and dear folks all know that I know He'll never let us down. But struggling on our own to get through each day in one piece is getting closer and closer to impossible! I do fear that my Beloved could 'lose it', cos she's already very close, and this would be absolutely catastrophic for us both. For reasons much too complex to tryu and explain, we cannot be hospitalised, and I cannot go into a Nursing Home (not without making things WORSE rather than better!!! - these are simply NOT solutions for us...)

Okay, that's more than enough. GOD IS ABLE!!! THANKYOU for caring about us and lovinig us. Man, we sure don't take THAT lightly! Bless you all!!

- Bondman and his Lady

Last night I went through a period of feeling really upset about our situation, specifically because I don't have enough left in me to cope and keep going. For a time I even wondered if I would have to close The Inner Room, so I could use what energy I have left to get the dreadful computer business finished once and for all.

But through this, God brought some guidance to us that has helped a little. The Room stays, at least for now, and we're taking more drastic steps to enable us to get these computers DONE!

THANKYOU FOR PRAYING and PLEASE DON'T STOP, cos it's a LONG WAY YET FOR US TO GET OUT OF THE WOODS!

Must go an' make meself some brekky (Aussie for 'breakfast') so I don't fade away here and drop off me perch! lol

Brekky

You go and have a good brekky, Bondman. It's 11:50 pm, here in Iowa. So, must get to sleep so I can get up for church. God bless those computers. night, night.

Faithwoman,
Yes, that is truly one of "those" questions.

Even as Bondman and his Lady struggle so every day, they still continue to minister to us. They truly share the love of our Lord through their lives. And you can bet their care-givers see this and it has somehow changed their lives as well.

I used to be a caregiver and a lot of my patients tried to share His love with me too, but I didn't "get it." It was too foreign to me. But, knowing Bondman, I'll bet there is no doubt about it. He is straight forward and Spirit led.

Thanx, Bondman for the Love you share with us all and if we could, if it were possible, we would go down under and lay hands on ya!

So, yes, this is one of the most difficult questions for me. What is going on with these two lovely people? I've told my husband about you guys and he said it sounds like it's something in your home that is causing so much reaction since you both have the same problems. I know both FM and fatigue are hard-to-treat diseases and hard to even diagnos. I'm sure the Drs. have looked into your environment, though.

Just know that you are both in our prayers and we should all be hearing some good news soon. Maybe it will even take fasting and prayer. :groupray::groupray::groupray:

I dunno how I keep missing individual posts, but I've done it again. Sorry Bonnie! I so love sharing His love with people like you on The Inner Room here.

I believe America is different from Australia as to the ease or otherwise of sharing the Gospel with others. 'Religion' is much more accepted where you are I think. We're way into a post-Christian society here, (only 17% attend church) and people are simply not interested in hearing. Then there are rules and regs too. We're not sposed to even have a relationship with our carers (which is really silly), let alone speak to them about Jesus! (shhh! - don't tell anyone: but I have!) Similar for them if one is a Believer (few are, even tho I've had over 100 different carers these past 10 years or so).

Fortunately our country does still hold as strongly to Christian principles as I believe your does, but because I follow these things very closely, I can say that our Government holds more closely to Christian principles of law and fairness than yours now does! May be hard to believe, but 'tis so.

As for laying on of hands, when you've been sick basically all your life like we have, you've been through it all!!! Anointings, laying on of hands, group prayer, individual prayer, fasting, prayer cloths; years ago even had Yonggi Cho from the world's largest church pray for me per phone!! - then take my name to Prayer Mountain for 'mountains' of prayer there. Result? I improved Spiritually, but not one jot physically!

As for CFS we both contracted it individually as children and today each have dozens of physical problems, some the same, some quite different. No one knows that CFS is, so it's anyone's guess what things may be exacerbating (or otherwise) one or a dozen of our symptoms! We've pretty-much given up trying to figure out why sometimes some things will be better or worse. It could be from Sunspots on the Sun for how much you can figure out about it all!!! (years ago our joke was we used to blame "the bomb" - from when they used to test nukes!) But yes, over all the years we've looked at EVERYTHING... and a few things besides! *haha*

I do believe in fasting and prayer for healing. But I believe it would take a pile of serious Christians physically here, seriously knowing how to pray, and to fast, to continue in prayer and fasting to healing. But let me assure you that's certainly not gonna happen where we live! *feeling sad about that fact* Meantime, by FAITH I await the healing for us that He has promised me!!!

Bless ya, hon!

Hi everyone, I wish to apologize for my silence over the past several days. I have been going through a "low of lows", and as normal I have a terrible problem of holding in my problems. But I have not forgotten any one in my prayers.

Bondman...my issues, to me are quite devastating, but I can not even begin to know your pain, but one thing I do know is that God is with us both.

You had a reason for starting this ministry, and I truly believe that God is that reason. I am still struggling to get my words out of my mouth, much less to make sense. I would really hate to see this forum close.

Fluffy, I am so sorry, I did not respond to your willingness to listen, you will never know how much it means to me.

Faithwoman, SweetSurrender, Mark, and anyone else ( my mind is shot), you all make this a very special place.

I thought I could say more, but I just can't seem to find the words, well more like get them out.

There is no better feeling in the world than have wonderful, caring people like you all as B&SIC.

I thank God for you all every day.

Wayne

Sorry for being MIA, I've been having ALOT of fires, lately! About 2 a day, at least!
And, I have been praying, and seeking God about Bondman and Nettie. Aint forgotten ya!
kissingteddy.gif

Wayne, the offer still stands for an ear or a shoulder!
smilies-1.gif

Love ya'll!
smiliescircle.gif

Fluffy,
What a special gift you have been given to be a protector and healer doing the terrible times of fire.

Wayne,
We all experience lows in our life, but the most awesome feeling is to know that we have Jesus in us and he guides us through the lows and the highs, and as our relationship deepens and becomes stronger with him, the lows are less.. yes we still get them, but there is so much peace throughout.

Bondman,
Praying for you and the Mrs.. may the Lord continue to heal you both, and continue to give you strength and may the Lord who knows your needs, mine and everyone else here , provide for them. In him we all have HOPE

H HAVING

O OVERWHELMING

P POWER

E EXPECTATIONS

Blessings to you all

Faithwoman:)

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #32

HARDSHIP, TRIALS, TRIBULATIONS, AND MORE...

Wayne, I do hope you'll forgive me for making a message from your heartfelt post, but it's SUCH an important topic for us all!

Hi everyone, I wish to apologize for my silence over the past several days. I have been going through a "low of lows", and as normal I have a terrible problem of holding in my problems. But I have not forgotten any one in my prayers.

Bondman...my issues, to me are quite devastating, but I can not even begin to know your pain, but one thing I do know is that God is with us both.

You had a reason for starting this ministry, and I truly believe that God is that reason. I am still struggling to get my words out of my mouth, much less to make sense. I would really hate to see this forum close.

I thank God for you all every day.

Wayne

Absolutely no need to apologise in any way! Wow, being in a 'low of lows' like you've written about is no fun, no fun at all. We perfectly understand your difficulties in getting the words out to explain things. Sometimes the hurt is so bad that you cannot speak of it.

May I please say to you that all of God's people who truly love Him experience times like you're going through. In fact they are actually a powerful indication of how much He loves and appreciates you!!! Here's the passage God took me to many years ago and which has kept me going - I couldn't count how many times - during hardships that sometimes felt like they were going to destroy me. But they DIDN'T!!

Hebrews Ch 12
5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
And scourges* every son whom He receives.”
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

The Amplified Bible says that we get a veritable HARVEST of righteousness for those willing to be trained by hardship and hard times. I have some of this personal righteousness** right now. Is that cos I've been prepared for decades to ACCEPT whatever came my way - as from my God, from His loving Hand?

So welcome son of God! God loves you! Welcome to those who are determined to be HIS - no matter the cost! Welcome to those determined to be overcomers by Jesus' blood, and the power of the Holy Spirit in us!!

Wayne, please feel free to share just whatever you're able that we may understand and pray specifically for you.

Bless you heaps as you continue your walk with Him!

- BM with his Lady
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

QUESTIONS WELCOME!

hspace1.gif

hspace2.gif
* Same Greek word as when Jesus' back was ripped to shreads as He was scourged prior to crucifixion (most didn't survive this scourging it was so horrendous). Understanding the content of this Chapter can help us to NEVER be surprised by hardships in our life ever again!!!

** Every true Christian is totally righteous and holy in Christ, this "imputed" righteousness being received at the moment of conversion. What I mean by personal righteousness is actual 'goodness' that God teaches you and grows in you, so that more and more you're becoming a truly 'GOOD' person, with real personal holiness and righteousness that's then become, and is 'part of you'!!

He promises this if you're PREPARED to be trained, chastened, rebuked, even scourged by our great and wonderful God. Pretty mind-boggling hey!!!

Awesome message Bondman!

Praises and Glory to the Lord this evening! My final test result came back and it was NORMAL! No sign of cancer! Awesome, awesome , awesome!

Thank you Lord ! You are so powerful and mighty! I thank you for your blessings you have bestowed upon me! I thank you for the Inner Room and the love and encouragement I receive here. I thank you for the knowledge you have instilled in Bondman, and for your words he shares with us all.

I pray tonight Dear Lord, for continued strength for Bondman and Mrs. I pray Dear Lord that you continue to provide for their needs. May all ears, eyes, and hearts be open to their needs, and in whatever way you want those surrounding them to help, that you guide us to that.
Amen!
Faithwoman

Awesome message Bondman!

Praises and Glory to the Lord this evening! My final test result came back and it was NORMAL! No sign of cancer! Awesome, awesome , awesome!

Thank you Lord ! You are so powerful and mighty! I thank you for your blessings you have bestowed upon me! I thank you for the Inner Room and the love and encouragement I receive here. I thank you for the knowledge you have instilled in Bondman, and for your words he shares with us all.

I pray tonight Dear Lord, for continued strength for Bondman and Mrs. I pray Dear Lord that you continue to provide for their needs. May all ears, eyes, and hearts be open to their needs, and in whatever way you want those surrounding them to help, that you guide us to that.
Amen!
Faithwoman

Wow, praises to the Lord indeed!!! He blesses us when not a single one of us deserve a thing from Him! Man, that's all so wonderful.

Thankyou for your prayer, hon! And I'm always glad to hear that a message has been helpful.

Bless you heaps!!

- BM

From Bondman's Mrs:

There's good news and bad news.

Yesterday BM forced himself to do some serious work on setting up the new computers, after he'd taken 6 days off. It was hard, but he made good progress until just before bedtime when two weeks and many hours of work were wiped out by a fault in XP Pro (Microsoft) that our computers run on. He was devastated and though my darlin is a very strong man, he broke down and cried and cried, saying he just couldn't keep going any more with these computer problems.

Much of today he has spent in bed something he never does becaue he never quits, but he is so exhausted. Tonight I was able to help him and together we redo some of all that was lost. I always say that two heads are better than one. He is feeling a little brighter tonight.

Now the good news. A lovely lady shocked us by saying she wanted to help our problems by buying our main old computer for more than it's worth. This is one of the three computers we have to get set up to sell, which has been killing us both. She is then giving this to her grandson to fix up and sell to get whatever he can get for it, because he needs money. So this is a win-win situation, and takes away the worst of all the jobs off my poor hubby. He asked me to tell you thankyou for your prayers which are keeping us going.

I will try to post something he's written for easter, but I may not be able to set it up as good as him, so please forgive me. If he's absent for a little while I'm sure you'll understand. Thankyou.

Love,

BM's Mrs.

linedance.gif
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
linedance.gif

That is ONE answered prayer, right there!
linedance.gif
linedance.gif
(about the computer, I mean!)
I am sure, Nettie, that whatever you post will be wonderful!

Praise the Lord.

I can just imagine how devasting that would be for all that hard work to be wiped out.

I do not quite understand the whole computer thing and why you made need more than one computer.. well I know you would need two, for each of you to be able to do the Lord's work. One thought I had is maybe Bondman is trying to do to much? Is he supporting more than one forum? Is he maybe stretching himself to much? I pray that the Lord continues to bless the both of you and guides you along the way and continues to provide for your needs.
He as well as you have been such a blessing to so many! May the Lord continue to strengthen the both of you

Faithwoman

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #33

EASTER...

He hung on a cruel Roman cross. Bruised and bloodied: in agony beyond our comprehension: because this was 'un-worldly' - NOT totally of this world! Blood - without which NO sin can ever be forgiven - was everywhere. His blood from His flayed back, from where the thorns were pushed into His head, from His hands, from His feet.

With His Father always, never separated from Him for all of eternity, NOW JESUS WAS!! - HE WAS ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY ALONE!!! From His parched lips came a loud cry of the deepest possible anguish ever from the mouth of any man:

Matthew Ch 27
46 My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me!

Why was this? Heaven's King, Heaven's Lord, Son of the Most High... was SEPARATED from His Father??

He was paying a horrendously deadly price that we can only get a small glimpse of while here on earth, i.e., paying the price it took FOR US TO BE SAVED FROM AN ETERNITY IN HELL. HE WAS EXPERIENCING THE HELL WE DESERVE - IN YOUR PLACE AND MINE.

This un-worldy event, though taking place on earth for all to see, had been foretold centuries before in Isaiah:

Isaiah Ch 53
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

All your sin, all my sin, everyone's sin, the Father placed upon Jesus! Man, oh, man!!! The Father turned His back on His beloved Son, and Jesus experienced all the punishment of sin right there on the cross, and the full horrors of HELL and total separation from God - all for you and all for me!

THAT'S LOVE!!! Love like never seen before or since. And so to one of His last words from the cross - this time a cry of absolute TRIUMPH:

John Ch 19
30 It is finished!

And He bowed His beautiful bloodied head and died. HE HAD DONE IT!!! DONE WHAT HE CAME TO EARTH TO DO! PAID THE FULL PRICE FOR ALL OUR SIN - SO WE COULD BE SAVED!

The third day He rose from the dead, proving to the world that the Father had accepted His sacrifice on our behalf, and then ascended to the Father to sit at God's right hand until His return.

THE FIRST EASTER!

bul-blu1.gif
Have you FULLY accepted what Jesus sacrifice for you means? Have you grasped the enormity of this? Have you seen His utterly, totally, completely selfless LOVE - just for YOU?

bul-blu1.gif
AND HAVE YOU RESPONDED TO THIS LOVE THE ONLY WAY POSSIBLE TO DO SO:

FREELY GIVING TO HIM YOUR WHOLE LIFE, ALL OF YOU -
EVEN AS HE FREELY AND WILLINGLY GAVE FOR YOU HIS LIFE, ALL OF HIMSELF!

great-exchange.gif

Wishing all of Jesus' astonishing LOVE for you this Eastertime!

- BM and his Lady
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

QUESTIONS WELCOME!

hspace1.gif

Just wanted to say Happy Easter to all!

I went to church last night at the first church I attended here when I moved here (since then I had found a different church where I really learned about Jesus).. the Good Friday service was so moving to me this year. With all that God has shown me and taught me, I understood so much more! How aweome is that!

At the end of the service, all walked up to a cross at the front of the church to give reverance to the Lord, you were invited to kneel, bow or whatever moved you. I knelt at the altar and closed my eyes and gave so much thanks.. my hands were clasped together.. the powerful feeling back was so unbelievable! there was a table in front of the altar with white candles on that folks could light. they used these large matches..
as my eyes were closed and I heard the matches lighting, the sound was unbelievable. there was bright lights with each match that was lit.

I prayed with tears streaming down my face. I told Jesus that upon this Easter season, my heart was truly his.. that my life and my agendas were no longer mine.. that I wanted him to use me however he saw fit.

I gave thanks for him dying on the cross for me.. how awesome he is!
I told him to lead me whereever he saw fit.. I told him I was now walking with him. I felt so good... all praises and glory to him!

My children are coming here tonite to have dinner. my 15 year old daughter is spending the nite and we will go to church together tomorrow with the gentleman that I am dating. Our church is having a drama entitled Arise.. I look forward to spending the morning in the Lord's house to celebrate the rising of our Lord!

On the way home, the Lord led me to 2 other women.. I had dinner at a place that I have never eaten at here in the 4 years I lived here. The waitress was struggling with some things in her life.. awesome story..
we shared talked, and exchanged numbers.. next stop was a little local store and I got to talking to a young woman, who believes but has not been in a church for years due to an experience that happened to her which was an unreal experience brought on by a Pastor! . .. after half hour conversation.. about life, God and so much.. I invited her to join me for church.. she could not come this Sunday as she is going out of town, but will be joining me next week-end..

It truly has been time for me to get out of my Safe Zone and get in my Faith Zone.. there are so many people out there that need us. It is important we continue to learn of his grace and mercy and share that with others!

May you all be blessed not only this week-end but each and every day!

Faithwoman

Faithwoman:

Thank you for your heart sharings ... isn't it wonderful how Our Heavenly Father works in our lives ... and all because of Jesus.

Happy Easter Everyone.

Jesus Love,
Silversheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back