THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondman, and for all the others that have been praying for him:
I was praying yesterday morning, and havent had the chance to get back on line until now.
But while I was praying, and even in other times since, I have been filled with a deep 'knowing' that Bondman is going to be healed. A deep, deep something inside that refuses to say anything else.
Healed.
Shalom.
Healed. Restored. Nothing missing. Nothing lacking. Complete.

Awhile back, do you remember that christian reporter that got kidnapped in Iraq? We prayed for her, and God told me that she was going to be delivered.
"With the coming of the dawn, you will see the mighty move of My Right Hand."
Boy, we were excited! We watched the news every morning for weeks!
Then, after awhile, people lost interest, but every time the subject came up, there was that deep "knowing".
One morning, just on chance, I turned on the news and there she was! Somehow, without explanation, her captors loaded her up in a car, drove her out, dropped her off and drove away without a word. She was FREE!!!
I rushed over to the door and looked outside, and dawn was just peeking over the horizon! Talk about celebration!!!

Bondman, just the fact that you are able to get on the computer and post something you've already written is encouraging to me. And I still have that deep "knowing" about you AND the missus!
dancing.gif

Hiding

Written this morning:
Where have you been hiding all these years asks the Lord of me? As I sit here on my patio onf my new home, the sun shinging brilliantly and warm in my face, I take the time to reflect.

I have been hiding behind past hurts, fears and events that I deemed were failures of my life. Were they really failures? Were they really mistakes? No! They were lessons. Lessons that I can say God put in my life. Howver, they were lessons that I placed upon myself for living life on my agenda. I never really stepped out in faith,. Oh yes, I took some baby steps. I would start, but then I looked down at the storms of life that were tossing me to and fro, instead of keeping my eyes focused to the sky. My eyes, ears and heart were not focused upon the Lord.

As I have taken bigger steps with my faith walk, I am seeing I no longer need to hide behind the past. Teh past is gone. That pain is gone. It has all been forgiven. I did not need to carry the baggage forward. I jsut had to dump it at the foot of the cross, leave it there, not try to take it back for even one minute second. No, Jesus said, give it to me child. I shall take it for you.

Praise the Lord for I am so blessed. It is an awesome feeling knowing with my new start in life, that I no longer have to sit and wonder does anyone really love me? Will anyone ever want me? There is one person that wants me. There is one person that loves me., He will never leave me, he will never forsake me., His name is Jesus. I can walk forth with 100% trust in him. Won't you join me?

Faithwoman
May 24, 2008

I am trying to do that, Faithwoman. Forget my past and keep it under my feet. It is very hard when it keeps sticking it's ugly head up into in your face. I know no one but myself can accomplish it. And I know Heavenly Father has forgotten it. I hope one day it will just "click" and I will be on the other side of the fence like I was when I first surrendered. I feel like I should get back to being where I was, but so far it has eluded me. I hate to say these things because so many people have been so helpful to me when I was down and out. Please just pray for me that I will find my way back to the way I was. I miss it. Bonnie

Oh, bless you sweetie! These words...

Healed. Restored. Nothing missing. Nothing lacking. Complete.

...are such a great description of just what I earnestly prayed for daily for many years, and which the Lord finally told me my prayers was answered and to stop praying and just give Him thanksgiving from there on, which I've done (When no one else believed for this, I boldly and even 'bossily' asked Him for complete, total and permanent healing for us both - not back to good health cos we've never had that in our lives, but rather to good health for the very 1st time!)

I only come here briefly cos I HAVE to stay un-pressured. I can come cos I don't stay in bed. I most certainly should be (or in hospital)! But if I gave in and went to bed that would send a signal to my body to die in a short period of time (already nearly happened in 1987).

I don't believe it's my time yet, and I want to stay with my Beloved who seriously needs my support. I also have had a strong vision for many years of reaching tens of thousands of people in S.E. Asia with the Gospel for the very first time. Need health to do that before going to be with Jesus!! And also millions of dollars which I prayed for as well, and got the same promise about! We actually know where this money is at this moment: in a bank in New York! But God has to get it released to us, which I believe will happen round about our healing - and then we can use this to help get a considerable number of people into the Kingdom! *very exciting!*

So I fight to get up every day and by determination and will-power stay up. All with God's wonderful help! I have to take each part of each day VERY carefully though - even a small amount of effort on something sends me puffing and panting and struggling for oxygen like I've run 5 miles! Meantime Beloved daily fights not to go back into bad depression because of the high stress over her serious ill-health and my serious ill-health! *hmm... what fun*

One of our unbelieving carers has told us that we're quite astonishing how we never give up, and are always happy - which is a truly lovely encouragement! - BM (LOVE that graphic!)

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #79

LIFE AND...

This is about one of THE greatest taboos in our society, i.e., the dreaded "d" word. Hang in with me - I shall try to be gentle as possible, but truthful and helpful (cos I love you!) (I'm NOT trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable!)

Death does NOT need to be something to FEAR if you are an earnest and committed Christian - absolutely CERTAIN that you are saved/born a second time, and already in His Kingdom. The way I say that this happens when your life ends, is that you simply "Step through Death" into eternity, there to meet the Lord! How wonderful!! There's NO 'BAD' EXPERIENCE in between here and there, and not A SINGLE THING to be FEARFUL about!!!

Okay, I can almost guarantee that you're not as ready for the end of your life as we are. Why should you be? - you still have many decades left to you, right? Hmm... sure about that? NOTHING is certain about tomorrow! You could be gone! But isn't it the truth that all of us tend to live as if we got PILES of time to get and to be ready!

Fact is, if you're NOT absolutely and totally CERTAIN of your salvation then it's high time to GET certain. This CERTAINTY is your inalienable RIGHT as a son or daughter of the Living God! Romans Ch 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. Please DON'T put this off! Ending up in hell by procrastinating is really NOT an option!!!!

So how ready ARE YOU TO FACE JESUS? Do what I'll now do with you, and stop a moment, right now. THINK about actually meeting Him, okay. There He is... standing right before you! See Him there! He's speaking to you... Have you got it? THIS IS REALITY, PEOPLE! This IS gonna happen! It could even be today. So... get ready. BE ready. STAY READY! Get your life in order. Get your affairs in order. All people on the earth are dying, even as we live! Your body IS winding down. It's only a matter of time. Time that you have NO idea the length of - only GOD does!

Because of our ill-health we daily "live life in the midst of death". That's just how it is for us. And so I AM READY TO MEET JESUS NOW. I DON'T believe it is yet my time, but I'm ready. And today truly would be JUST GREAT! Maybe you can't see any good reason why you should be thinking the same way as this - but life really is short, and can end at any time.

So now to one of the most pertinent questions I've ever asked in The Inner Room: ARE YOU QUITE READY TO MEET JESUS TOO? Utterly comfortable? Feeling good about it? Can imagine it really happening right now! If so, then you're a-okay I'd say - and well done!!!

If not, then I reckon you'll see that there are things to be done! Starting right away!!

Praying for you!

- BM, with his Love
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

COMMENTS, QUESTIONS WELCOME!

hspace1.gif

I am trying to do that, Faithwoman. Forget my past and keep it under my feet. It is very hard when it keeps sticking it's ugly head up into in your face. I know no one but myself can accomplish it. And I know Heavenly Father has forgotten it. I hope one day it will just "click" and I will be on the other side of the fence like I was when I first surrendered. I feel like I should get back to being where I was, but so far it has eluded me. I hate to say these things because so many people have been so helpful to me when I was down and out. Please just pray for me that I will find my way back to the way I was. I miss it. Bonnie

Bonnie,
My heart goes out to you this morning. First of all, do not hate to say these things, do not hate to be honest, alot of scripture I have read lately has been pointing me to that God does not like lying lips, no the truth is what is wanted, the truth will set us free. We all have helped people here and in our every day life. We have all been down and out. But you know something? God does not want us to stop loving others because they have back slidden. No he wants us to love others, pick them up, encourage them and love them to pieces, just as I love you and have never met you face to face.

You can get there Bonnie. One moment at a time. Do not beat up on yourselves. We all fall short of the glory. BUT, it is imperative as Bondman states that we keep working on it, we keep preparing ourselves for when do meet him face to face. There is one piece of me that I am really struggling with , having a hard time of letting go, but I know the time is coming soon..my flesh is fighting this the whole way, but I as you know the peace I will find when I do what needs to be done.

Bondman is so right. We do not know the moment we will go home. Life is way to short to live in the sin, we had been living in. I just know my heart is telling me more and more that I deserve better in a relationship. It is through my current relationship, that I really started walking stronger with the Lord. I cannot save anyone. Only Jesus can. and I know deep in my heart that I have tried to lead this particular person there and I just don't see that much progress. All's I can do is to continue to pray, but I also know the Lord wants my time, energy spent on him, not on playing snoop queen and wondering and wondering.... after all, we do not need to wonder about the Lord's love.

Just keep loving the Lord , Bonnie. He will not fail you. He will not leave you. He loves you. Take those negative thoughts and turn them into positive thoughts. Enjoy the wonders of each day. My father has always told me to look for a little happiness in each day.

Hugs to you this fine Sunday morning

Faithwoman:)

So now to one of the most pertinent questions I've ever asked in The Inner Room: ARE YOU QUITE READY TO MEET JESUS TOO? Utterly comfortable? Feeling good about it? Can imagine it really happening right now! If so, then you're a-okay I'd say - and well done!!!

If not, then I reckon you'll see that there are things to be done! Starting right away!!

Praying for you!

I for one can say there are a few things that need to be done in my life as you well know Bondman.
Thank you for an awesome message!
Praying for you and the Mrs.
How awesome that God has even shown you where the money is for the ministry you envision. I often wonder how people know these things and how the Lord shows them that?
Hugs
Faithwoman

Wow! Awesome message, Bondman! Did you write that recently, or is this one of those that you've got 'stashed'? It is such a pertinent message today!
My dad died, unexpectedly. We knew he had heart trouble, but the doctors thought it was getting under control. My dad was ready for Jesus. And that is what has helped us to cope with the loss. My mother weeps over her children that are not walking with God.
I am ready! Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing Jesus coming back on a cloud! Wouldnt that be a great day? To see the sky roll back and reveal the glory of heaven? sigh

Sweetsurrender, this too, will pass. Keep seeking the Lord like you are doing. Its times like these that grow us and mature us and we drop some baggage thats holding us back. God seems like He is far away, but actually He is still with you, right beside you and inside you! One thing that I have learned lately, is when I get to feeling like that to start praising Him. Not just "I praise You, Lord!" But get down to the nitty gritty and tell Him exactly why He is praiseworthy! You'd be amazed at the difference that makes!

Faithwoman, your on the right path, dear one! Keep plugging along! You have been making some tremendous strides these days!
:groupray:

I for one can say there are a few things that need to be done in my life as you well know Bondman.
Thank you for an awesome message!
Praying for you and the Mrs.
How awesome that God has even shown you where the money is for the ministry you envision. I often wonder how people know these things and how the Lord shows them that?
Hugs
Faithwoman

The money thing is a major and almost unbelievable story of the depths of evil that men of power can sink to. We know where our money it is only from other wonderful Christians who are working to secure the release of money belonging to Christians and unbelievers alike, which these very powerful people quite illegally, and working above the law, refuse to release. But our GOD will have the last word. He always does!

Thanks for your prayers, with prayers back at ya!

Wow! Awesome message, Bondman! Did you write that recently, or is this one of those that you've got 'stashed'? It is such a pertinent message today!
My dad died, unexpectedly. We knew he had heart trouble, but the doctors thought it was getting under control. My dad was ready for Jesus. And that is what has helped us to cope with the loss. My mother weeps over her children that are not walking with God.
I am ready! Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing Jesus coming back on a cloud! Wouldnt that be a great day? To see the sky roll back and reveal the glory of heaven? sigh [/quote]

Thanks a bunch for the encouragement, hon! The 'death is okay' message I've had 'stashed' for awhile. Still got over 20 others as well!!

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #80

ACCEPTING WHO YOU ARE IN JESUS

GOD'S STANDARDS

I write a lot of messages concerning the STANDARDS relating to the Christian life, standards that GOD EXPECTS of His sons and daughters who Jesus has redeemed. I suppose that many here would realise that His standards are, not to put too fine a point on it, VERY HIGH!! And mostly when I write about them I DON'T MENTION THIS, but just aim to teach you the Scripture truths.

IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH?

What can THEN HAPPEN is what I've experienced in the past, i.e., I saw what the Word said I was supposed to reach, thought it was impossible - and so I didn't even start... Oops!! For example, Jesus' First Commandment: Mark Ch 12:30 And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. For maybe 40 years I, well, sort of 'assumed' this was just IMPOSSIBLE, so I simply kind of, umm, skipped it! *yikes!* I could easily have felt guilty for not obeying this His #1 Command, but I've known from very early on that this is wrong, because Romans says those who belong to Jesus are NOT condemned for our sin (ANY sin)!!

FEELING HOPELESS...

Another thing that can happen - with even WORSE RESULTS - is that you can get to see clearly what you should be DOING and how you should be LIVING, but are simply unable to BE/REACH THERE at that point in your Christian experience. Which can lead to feeling downcast and disheartened at best, or feeling GUILTY at worst. Actually BOTH of these are probably 'worst'! So please ALWAYS remember that while guilt really IS banned for the Believer, it's quite possible that you could be feeling guilt - without knowing it! Or feeling downcast - and not able to quite figure out why. In either case it's time to BREAK OUT of these!

HOW IT WORKS...

Because He IS God, He sets HIS STANDARDS. This is what He requires - so this is what we will AIM FOR. And nothing less will do! BUT... please, please realise that just as Rome wasn't built in a day, so you CANNOT expect to become a mature Believer in a day, and be meeting so many of God's requirements. SO NOW HEAR THIS: That you WANT to do them IS SUFFICIENT FOR NOW!! How so? - because God ALWAYS LOOKS ON THE HEART.

NO CONDEMNATION, NO GUILT

Condemning yourself for not being what you see you SHOULD be and/or what you WANT to be for Him, is not only quite unhelpful in your life, but actually wrong! This, because of what God spelt out so clearly for us as I said above: Romans Ch 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. This is His word to YOU. NO CONDEMNATION! THE LORD IS NOT CONDEMNING YOU - so please DON'T CONDEMN YOURSELF!

If you're a new Christian or a newish Christian, you can't possibly expect to be where a many years' old mature Believer is! Nor does God EXPECT you to be! He sets His bench-marks because WE MUST SEE and KNOW THEM and WORK TOWARDS THEM (because He knows something that man has actually figured out by now also: that if you aim at NOTHING, you'll be certain to HIT it!)

HE KNOWS YOUR HEART!

But God truly does ALWAYS know your heart, and if your HEART is WANTING to reach His standards BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM - then ALL IS WELL, and you WILL be making Him PERFECTLY HAPPY!!! So please relax in the Lord Jesus, and ENJOY His love and care and acceptance of you - JUST AS YOU ARE!!!

- BM, with his Mrs
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

COMMENTS, QUESTIONS WELCOME!

hspace1.gif

Great post, Bondman!
That reminds me of the scripture passage (sorry! Forgot where it is!) where Paul says : What I do is not what I want to do. What I want to do, I dont do. But what I dont want to do, that is what I do! What a wretched man I am! But thank God for Jesus!
Ok, not exactly verbatim, but you get the idea!

Great post, Bondman!
That reminds me of the scripture passage (sorry! Forgot where it is!) where Paul says : What I do is not what I want to do. What I want to do, I dont do. But what I dont want to do, that is what I do! What a wretched man I am! But thank God for Jesus!
Ok, not exactly verbatim, but you get the idea!

Indeed! It's Romans Ch 7. Here are the last two verses of the Chapter in the Amplified, then the first in Chapter 8:

Romans Ch 7:24 O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death? Doesn't sound too happy here!! But then the wonderful answer - and change... 25 O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. Romans Ch 8:1 Therefore, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.

HE KNOWS YOUR HEART!

But God truly does ALWAYS know your heart, and if your HEART is WANTING to reach His standards BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM - then ALL IS WELL, and you WILL be making Him PERFECTLY HAPPY!!! So please relax in the Lord Jesus, and ENJOY His love and care and acceptance of you - JUST AS YOU ARE!!!

Ok so what my girlfriend said this morning makes sense,,, she stated there are many of us that know Jesus.. and we are happy with that.. and then there is those who have Jesus in their heart and are wanting to reach his standards.. so I think I am finally getting it.. and this is why I told my one girlfriend lately about meeting a guy.. she said well.. his is a Christian... and I reminded her many can say they are a Christian but are they walking the life of a Christian.. another words.. they "may know" Jesus.. but is Jesus in their heart? It is at this point, that we can relax and enjoy and continue to learn and become mature in our Christian walk... but to just sit back and say I know him.. Like Bondman says God sees your heart.. as a matter of fact he sees all.. there is no hiding from God.. the sooner we realize and give him our hearts.. he will clean up those areas that need mucked out..

Faithwoman

I just posted a double message - one part straight after the other, for ease of reading.

But wouldn't you know it: the 1st part went smack-bang on the bottom of this page (i.e., HERE!) and the 2nd part then went on the top of the NEXT page! *Murphy's Law perhaps???* So I've duly shifted them to be one after the other at the top of the next page!

Ahh, ya just gotta say that life's FUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back