The Love Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
did this about my mom. One of the pros is that she helps me when I am sick..tonight she brought me dinner as I have been sick all day.

Praying that you feel better soon sister.

Challenge # 8

Sept. 12, 2009

Determine to become your spouse, friend, parent, children, etc. biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse, friend, parent, children, etc and focus on their achievements, take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse, etc. how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Challenge # 8

Sept. 12, 2009

Determine to become your spouse, friend, parent, children, etc. biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse, friend, parent, children, etc and focus on their achievements, take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse, etc. how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Well, today was good considering I was not feeling my best. I did get rid of the negative list and informed my husband how proud I am of him. Because I have been taking this journey, my husband is now responding to me. He came and talked to me about a concern that he has been having. Not in the home but elsewhere. I was just in awe that he wanted to talk to me about it. I just sat and listened. Then he said, "what do you think?" I told him what I thought which confirmed what he was thinking. He then said, "I am so glad that we can talk to each other like best friends." My heart was so happy and then I went to the restroom to cover the tears hehehehe

godbe4me

My sweet sister and friend, I can tell that you are truely loved by your husband. Its good that he is your friend as well as your husband too. He is a "find" so hold on to him.
your sister
Tavy

That is so wonderful!

Ya know one thing I am also learning by following what is written by others through this love challenge is that when I get married some day....this is how I want it to be with my spouse as well. It is giving me insight to that.

Well Glowy, Im not married and to find the right guy is really a hard thing to do, but then to Im not looking tee hee.

I am not looking wither but I do pray the Lord will bring a good man to me, I dont want to live alone all my life..I want some one to love me and who I can love also.

I have loved many men and Im sure more will come my way, but I am happy with my life being single. I do have a man in my life right now but I feel like he isnt being honest with me so soon he may have to go.

This Love Challenge reminds me of the movie Fireproof.

Though I am not married I too am learning from others.

But, you don't have to be married to learn more about loving others
the way God wants us to.

thanks02.gif

Everyone!

heartflash.gif
heartflash.gif
heartflash.gif

But, you don't have to be married to learn more about loving others
the way God wants us to.

Exactly!!!!! Sister, you don't have to be married to take this journey. I am doing this with my husband, but do this with you mother, father, siblings, grandparents, friends, co-workers. You said it perfectly when you said, "You don't have to be married to learn more about loving others." Thank you so much for that statement.

Exactly!!!!! Sister, you don't have to be married to take this journey. I am doing this with my husband, but do this with you mother, father, siblings, grandparents, friends, co-workers. You said it perfectly when you said, "You don't have to be married to learn more about loving others." Thank you so much for that statement.

rainbow02.gif

You're Welcome!

heartsdanc.gif

Love Challenge # 9

Sept. 13, 2009

Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse, parent, children, grandparent(s), etc today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out today.

God bless,

Godbe4me

I called my mom to see how she is feeling because she was sick this morning. I told her i was thinking about her and wanted her to know that I love her..and gave her some things that may help her tummy.

She got kinda quiet and in a soft voice said..Thank you dear:)

Love Challenge # 9

Sept. 13, 2009

Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse, parent, children, grandparent(s), etc today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out today.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Today, I decided to treat my husband with food. I prepared one of his favorite meals today. When he walked in the kitchen, I said, "Hey sweetie, I'm preparing one of your favorite meals today. Just want you to know that I love you." He said, "Oh my goodness, How do I love thee, let me count the ways." I couldn't do nothing but laugh...

He was so excited about this meal because it includes pork that I do not eat. I very rarely cook anythng with pork because it's just bad for you. But I can't change what he enjoys to eat. He loves pork.... So, while fixing him this pork dish which he loves, I am also preparing baked chicken, rice, and vegetables for me. I love to cook and bake so this is not a problem or burden for me. He really enjoys my food so I love cooking for him because he enjoys it.

You know what sister, because I am doing this journey with my husband, God is blessing us to become closer. So because my husband is responding to me in such a positive way, I am encouraged to continue.

Sis GB4ME, I can tell by the way you talk of your husband, you two are so in love with each other. That is so sweet, tee hee.

I called my mom to see how she is feeling because she was sick this morning. I told her i was thinking about her and wanted her to know that I love her..and gave her some things that may help her tummy.

She got kinda quiet and in a soft voice said..Thank you dear:)

See, sister, this is fantastic..You applied the love challenge for today to your mother. That is wonderful......and she will not forget that either.

God bless and thank you so much for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back