The Love Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad sister...I am do this myself and I am seeing the difference in my relationship big time.

Love Challenge # 20

Sept. 28th

Take God at His Word. Trust Jesus Christ for Salvation. Pray, "Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace."​

God bless,

Godbe4me

Am joining in this prayer:groupray: In Your Precious name Jesus, Amen.

Love Challenge # 20

Sept. 28th

Take God at His Word. Trust Jesus Christ for Salvation. Pray, "Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace."​

God bless,

Godbe4me

Love Challenge # 20

Sept. 28th

God bless,

Godbe4me
amen06.jpg

Love Challenge # 20

Sept. 28th

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thank You Jesus for saving my household.

Love Challenge # 21

Sept. 29th

Be intentional today about making a time to pray and read your Bible. Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day (there are thirty-one--a full month's supply), or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you. This will add to your growth as you walk with Him.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Love Challenge # 22

Sept. 30th

Love is a choice, not a feeling. It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse, friend, or loved one has lost most of their interest in receiving it. Say to them today in words similar to these, "I love you. Period. I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return."

God bless,

Godbe4me

Love Challenge # 21

Sept. 29th

Be intentional today about making a time to pray and read your Bible. Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day (there are thirty-one--a full month's supply), or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you. This will add to your growth as you walk with Him.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thank you Jesus, I did read the first chapter of Proverbs which is about Wisdom. Thank you for giving me wisdom.

Love Challenge # 22

Sept. 30th

Love is a choice, not a feeling. It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse, friend, or loved one has lost most of their interest in receiving it. Say to them today in words similar to these, "I love you. Period. I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return."

God bless,

Godbe4me

Well, since I am doing this with my husband, this one does not apply to me because I love him and he knows it and he loves me and I know it. But I did tell him again today, "You know that I love you don't you?" He replied, "Yes, baby and I love you too."

Love Challenge # 23

October 1st

Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that's stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse, and other loved ones and friends.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Love Challenge # 23

October 1st

Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that's stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse, and other loved ones and friends.

God bless,

Godbe4me

I don't have anything at this time that is hindering my relationship with my husband. We are very happy and we discuss everything.

Love Challenge # 24

Oct. 2nd

End it now. Identify every object of lust in your life and remove it. Single out every lie you've swallowed in pursuing forbidden pleasure and reject it. Lust cannot be allowed to live in a back bedroom. It must be killed and destroyed---today---and replaced with the sure promises of God and a heart filled with His perfect love.

God bless,

Godbe4me (Sorry for the delay today)

Love Challenge # 25

Oct. 5th

Whatever you haven't forgiven in your spouse, family member or friend, forgive it today. Let it go. Just as we ask Jesus to "forgive us our debts" each day, we must ask Him to help us "forgive our debtors" each day as well. Unforgiveness has been keeping you and your spouse, family member or friend in prison too long. Say from your heart, "I choose to forgive."

God bless,

Godbe4me

All is good with me on this one. I've been working on this for some time. It feels good to clear the air...I highly recommend it. Love is the answer.

OOOOO GB4ME .............I'm doin it now to my wife. it has been tooo long since I said that 2 her. Elizabeth please forgive me for being so distraught and withdrawn. I Love you.

End it now. Identify every object of lust in your life and remove it. Single out every lie you've swallowed in pursuing forbidden pleasure and reject it. Lust cannot be allowed to live in a back bedroom. It must be killed and destroyed---today---and replaced with the sure promises of God and a heart filled with His perfect love.

GB4ME you have been an inspiration to me and i appreciate it :smiley40:

My life has been improving with my wife

OOOOO GB4ME .............I'm doin it now to my wife. it has been tooo long since I said that 2 her. Elizabeth please forgive me for being so distraught and withdrawn. I Love you.

GB4ME you have been an inspiration to me and i appreciate it :smiley40:

My life has been improving with my wife

Oh, my goodness Chili.....I am so glad you have joined in this journey. I am also glad to hear that you are taking this journey with your wife and seeing a change in your relationship. Praise God!!!! I am so happy for you.

Godbe4me

It is so beautiful how your post has inspired others sis!! They are wonderful and this one is a great reminder of how we let appreciation slip away until something happens to wake us up!! Love you sis, thank you, you are a blessing!!!

Love Challenge # 26

October 6th

Take time to pray through your areas of wrongdoing. Ask for God's forgiveness, then humble yourself enough to admit them to your spouse, family member, or friend. Do it sincerely and truthfully. Ask your spouse, family member, or friend for forgiveness as well. No matter how they respond, make sure you cover your responsibility in love. Even if they respond with criticism, accept it by receiving it as counsel.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back