The REAL Miracles, and Greater Things

Garee.....The marriage imagery which describes the divine-Israel relationship appears incipiently in the Decalogue. In particular, the absolute monotheism of the first commandment—is seen in Ex. 20:2-3......
“I am the Lord your God…. You shall have no other gods before me”.
The her or she in the parable Genisis 3:15 is the bride of Christ, the church. Christ the seed our husband. The father carried though the propmise by bruising the heel of our husband Christ. He crushed the head of the father of lies.

Yes no other gods in the likenes of men. The faithless Jew had become jealous of the surrounding pagan nation the idea of serving a King of kings was silly as in who believes in a God not seen like the faithless gentile that serve a hierarchy of men they violated the law or first commandment having become a law unto their own flesh .

Go0d is not a man as us. The abomination of desolation mankind called a daysman in the old testament or what we call a Pope standing in the place of faith. the holiness of Christ. a holiness not seen not witnessed by the human eye.

The Hebrew movement was made to no effect during the first century reformation the time promised he would restore the government of His peace. .When the veil was rent saying it indicated the demonstration was finished. . veil rent from the top to the bottom there was no Hebrew King siting in the holy of Holies.

At that moment the twinkling of the eye Satan as recorded in in Revelation 20:5 fell he could no longer deceive all the nations of the world that Jewish flesh could profit as if flesh was a spiritual work .What did profit was the unseen power of the father that rent the veil representing the foreskin of the Son of man Jesu. . s the fulfillment of the ceremonial shadow. . the ceremonial circumcision the veil rent from the top heavenward to the bottom earthward to show it was inspired from above

Garee, could you please answer this question before raising any more smoke about the RCC?

I did I was first just commenting on what Major said in the beginning. same kind of reasoning of those kinds fathers. Major as it sems was looking for approval of the fathers as if they had something to do with the foundation of the gospel the bride of Christ., the Gospel in the first place.

Its those fathers that were under the influence of I heard it through the grape vine looking to the fathers that were under a hierarchy of men lording it over the understanding of the non venerable. Thats their defence they say they are the church all other off shoots bastards. with a different kind of mother quen of heaven .

Using first 1Peter to prove Christ worked in the old testaments saints in the same way as with us. How else could they walk by faith other than by that the faith of Christ that was in them working to both reveal the will and empowered us to do it. The church began in Genesis. the propmise of reformation new testement a carbon copy of the 15 th century refomation

1 Peter 1:9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

In them making no difference between them he does the outpouring that does work from within.

The her or she in the parable Genisis 3:15 is the bride of Christ, the church. Christ the seed our husband. The father carried though the propmise by bruising the heel of our husband Christ. He crushed the head of the father of lies.

Yes no other gods in the likenes of men. The faithless Jew had become jealous of the surrounding pagan nation the idea of serving a King of kings was silly as in who believes in a God not seen like the faithless gentile that serve a hierarchy of men they violated the law or first commandment having become a law unto their own flesh .

Go0d is not a man as us. The abomination of desolation mankind called a daysman in the old testament or what we call a Pope standing in the place of faith. the holiness of Christ. a holiness not seen not witnessed by the human eye.

The Hebrew movement was made to no effect during the first century reformation the time promised he would restore the government of His peace. .When the veil was rent saying it indicated the demonstration was finished. . veil rent from the top to the bottom there was no Hebrew King siting in the holy of Holies.

At that moment the twinkling of the eye Satan as recorded in in Revelation 20:5 fell he could no longer deceive all the nations of the world that Jewish flesh could profit as if flesh was a spiritual work .What did profit was the unseen power of the father that rent the veil representing the foreskin of the Son of man Jesu. . s the fulfillment of the ceremonial shadow. . the ceremonial circumcision the veil rent from the top heavenward to the bottom earthward to show it was inspired from above

Completely incorrect!!!

CHRIST is the focus NOT the church or the Bride!

The "Abomination of Desolation" will be the A/C and his declaring of being God in the temple.

There was NO Hebrew "reformation" in the 1st century. There was the establishment of the church at Pentecost.

Rev. 20:5 is the chaining of Satan right after Armageddon. Then there will the 1000 year rule of Christ.

Garee.........do you believe that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, 100% God and 100% man.

This is my 4th time asking you a simple YES or NO question that ANY born again Christian would love to answer.

So again.........YES or NO?????

A picture of the gospel is seen in Genesis 3:15 but certainly not the church. There are NO Scriptures to support your opinion!
Agai what does the gospel represent in regard to the her or she in geneisis 3:15
Completely incorrect!!!

CHRIST is the focus NOT the church or the Bride!

The "Abomination of Desolation" will be the A/C and his declaring of being God in the temple.

There was NO Hebrew "reformation" in the 1st century. There was the establishment of the church at Pentecost.

Rev. 20:5 is the chaining of Satan right after Armageddon. Then there will the 1000 year rule of Christ.

Garee.........do you believe that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, 100% God and 100% man.

This is my 4th time asking you a simple YES or NO question that ANY born again Christian would love to answer.

So again.........YES or NO?????
Christ is the seed the woman (she her) is the bride. Genesis 3:15 ! Peter clearly reveals Christ was in them working to both will and perform his good pleasure just as us on the side of glorious demonstration . Hidden . . . Glory glory glory The hidden manna .

The abomination of desoaltion. . Kings in Isreal the faithless pagan foundation . it was is not a future sign as a wonder to be sought after ( a wonderment ???) . It is defined by its useage .

When the time of refomation came the abomnation of deoslation mankind standing in the holy place of our Father it was made desolate when Jesus walked out for the last time .He declared it is desolation no need to wait for some sort of sign of stones falling in 70 AD . No sign to wonder after was given to the evil faithless generation of Adam

mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

We can see it solascriptura working restoring the goverment of peace, the work of the father and Son in 2 Kings

2 Kings 23:24 Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the Lord.

The simple answer is the Son of man, Jesu as a prophet and cheif apodtle was sent by the will of the father that worked in the coruted flesh of mankind with the gospel.jesus had the power of our Father working in him but not of him .The powoer of God in the flesh of corupted powaerless mankind . God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infalible umpire to stand betwen mankind seen and our unseen Holy Father .

Walk by faith not by sight righly dividing the parables .

The word of God making desolate the abomantion of desolation . Abel the first member of the bride of Christ. Acts 2 the reformation resoring the goverment of the bride the church .

Agai what does the gospel represent in regard to the her or she in geneisis 3:15

Christ is the seed the woman (she her) is the bride. Genesis 3:15 ! Peter clearly reveals Christ was in them working to both will and perform his good pleasure just as us on the side of glorious demonstration . Hidden . . . Glory glory glory The hidden manna .

The abomination of desoaltion. . Kings in Isreal the faithless pagan foundation . it was is not a future sign as a wonder to be sought after ( a wonderment ???) . It is defined by its useage .

When the time of refomation came the abomnation of deoslation mankind standing in the holy place of our Father it was made desolate when Jesus walked out for the last time .He declared it is desolation no need to wait for some sort of sign of stones falling in 70 AD . No sign to wonder after was given to the evil faithless generation of Adam

mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

We can see it solascriptura working restoring the goverment of peace, the work of the father and Son in 2 Kings

2 Kings 23:24 Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the Lord.

The simple answer is the Son of man, Jesu as a prophet and cheif apodtle was sent by the will of the father that worked in the coruted flesh of mankind with the gospel.jesus had the power of our Father working in him but not of him .The powoer of God in the flesh of corupted powaerless mankind . God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infalible umpire to stand betwen mankind seen and our unseen Holy Father .

The word of God making desolate the abomantion of desolation . Abel the first member of the bride of Christ. Acts 2 the reformation resoring the goverment of the bride the church .

NO Garee. The CHURCH is the Bride !

The GOSPEL is 1st seen in Genesis 3:15 NOT THE CHURCH!

I have explained the Abomination of Desolation from the Bible to YOU about 5 times. NOT going to do it again.

"SOLA SCRIPTURA" has nothing whatsoever to do with restoring the government.

I asked you if you believed that Jesus is God in the fleash, 100% God and 100% Man and as such is the God-Man.

You just answered I ASSUME that question with this...................
"The simple answer is the Son of man, Jesu as a prophet and cheif apodtle was sent by the will of the father that worked in the coruted flesh of mankind with the gospel.jesus had the power of our Father working in him but not of him .The powoer of God in the flesh of corupted powaerless mankind . God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infalible umpire to stand betwen mankind seen and our unseen Holy Father ."

Garee...........THAT IS A NO ANSWER TOT HE QUESTION.

Now then.......by YOUR failure to accept Jesus Christ as the God-Man, God in the flesh, and from what I have read of your "Ambiguous and Elusive" postings, I am assuming that you are in fact a Jehovah Witness.

Can you then respond to that question with a yes or NO???????

Garee, Jesus declared His deity, whether you, I or anyone else agree with that or not. The FULLNESS of Deity dwelled within Him bodily.

Additionally, you are ignoring what Jesus said. He said that HE did only what He had seen the Father do, and to do the will of the Father, so YES, Jesus was/is God, and He did not have to borrow power from the Father to even raise the dead.

If you deny the deity of Christ Jesus, then that's just plain cultic to deny it. So, yes, please answer Major's question directly with a simple yes or no. It's really that simple.

No angel or mere prophet was ever filled with the fullness of Deity. To say otherwise is to deny the faith.

I don't understand your fixation on "government". Jesus is the Head, and He is our High Priest. That is far above any mere government.

MM

I did I was first just commenting on what Major said in the beginning. same kind of reasoning of those kinds fathers. Major as it sems was looking for approval of the fathers as if they had something to do with the foundation of the gospel the bride of Christ., the Gospel in the first place.

Its those fathers that were under the influence of I heard it through the grape vine looking to the fathers that were under a hierarchy of men lording it over the understanding of the non venerable. Thats their defence they say they are the church all other off shoots bastards. with a different kind of mother quen of heaven .

Using first 1Peter to prove Christ worked in the old testaments saints in the same way as with us. How else could they walk by faith other than by that the faith of Christ that was in them working to both reveal the will and empowered us to do it. The church began in Genesis. the propmise of reformation new testement a carbon copy of the 15 th century refomation

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

In them making no difference between them he does the outpouring that does work from within.
Garee, you didn't answer the question. In post 73 Major asked and in post 79 I asked off of Major's question...

Garee........with all due respect, WHERE DO YOU get your information/knowledge from???? Please post the links to where we all can see the of your opinions.

It's not fair that you can spout off anything off the top of your head and call it "Christian" on a Christian Forum.
We have nothing in common under those circumstances.

Garee, you didn't answer the question. In post 73 Major asked and in post 79 I asked off of Major's question...

Garee........with all due respect, WHERE DO YOU get your information/knowledge from???? Please post the links to where we all can see the of your opinions.

It's not fair that you can spout off anything off the top of your head and call it "Christian" on a Christian Forum.

There is no mention of two brides of different kinds of corrupted dying flesh and blood.. . powerless faithless.

The Bible speaks of one bride made up of all the nations of the world. She is pictured in Revelation 12 on the last day. the sun and moon the temporal time keeper are under her feet .They are no longer needed in the new heavenly and Earth The glory of our God and the lamb wil be the one light sorce as it was for three days prior to turning on the power of light the sun when he found pride in the heart of the father of lies that spirt of lies usurped the true light of faith .

I would hope if we are under the same spirit of faith as it is written just as the Old Testament saints our information should follow. In that way I have posted link to the portions of scripture I believe speak of it. It is no secret that without parables the signified language Christ spoke not, he purposely wrote the Bible making it difficult for one to find the treasures of the gospel without doing a little digging. .Study to show oneself approved.

It is not a salvation issue but rather how can we hear and seek His approval rightly dividing the parables and not seek the approval of corrupted mankind.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Parable teach mankind how to walk by faith in the light of His word. On one teaching occasion in Luke 9 The father purposely hid the understanding of the parables over and over again to teach how to mx faith when yoked with him our rest. .

They wondering not coming to the end of faith (the understanding of the parable) He spoke again another and another .Each time they looked to the temporal things seen.. not being moved by the same spirit of faith as it is written, In the end of the matter verse 55 Jesus spoke the words of His father saying . . you know not what "manner of spirit" you are of. Clearly not the same manner as it is written the manner of parables

On one occasion hiding the understanding of faith. The apostles not understanding the manner of spirit Jesus was of The Holy Spirit that worked in his corrupted body completely They completely disregard his presence and began the who is the greatest Alfa dog . it would seem they thought Jesus lost his direction and went of the deep end. a wile of the devil he voted for Peter the serial denier teaching him hoe to walk by faith by the w right manner of spairt as it is written

I do not know of any information that informs us that the woman in Genesis 3 is anything different then the bride of Christ as new creature. Abel the second born is signified as member of the bride. Christ working in Abel exercised His saving grace Abel (new creature) . Just as in Timothy a member espoused by Paul a surrogate mothers as a chaste virgin bride to Christ her husband .

Remember he is the one who gives the understanding of the parables using metephors the signified understanding . If he calls us as sons of God the bride to represent what we will be I will not complain to my wife because she is the beautiful one.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

I wonder why other would say the church began in the 1st. century the time of reformation restoring the government of peace. Portions of scripture like that of 1 Peter1 speak of the same spirit of faith as it is written that work in both the unifying Spirit of Christ. that work he works in us should bring the believers together I lean more towards the signified understanding wrote in parables .Some literalize all so they can follow the historical and other did a little deeper selling all they have in exchange for a pearl of wisdom the gospel of salvation .

Garee, Jesus declared His deity, whether you, I or anyone else agree with that or not. The FULLNESS of Deity dwelled within Him bodily.

Additionally, you are ignoring what Jesus said. He said that HE did only what He had seen the Father do, and to do the will of the Father, so YES, Jesus was/is God, and He did not have to borrow power from the Father to even raise the dead.

If you deny the deity of Christ Jesus, then that's just plain cultic to deny it. So, yes, please answer Major's question directly with a simple yes or no. It's really that simple.

No angel or mere prophet was ever filled with the fullness of Deity. To say otherwise is to deny the faith.

I don't understand your fixation on "government". Jesus is the Head, and He is our High Priest. That is far above any mere government.

MM

Jesus the son of man who came to demonstrate the finished work of the lamb finished from the foundation of the world the revealing of the will of the father. Jesus born of woman as a prophet chief apostle sent with the words of the father the gospel of salvation delighted that it was the spirit of faith working in him to both will and perform the good pleasure of God .This is unlike mumming Jonah used to compare the three day demonstration .Jonah had to be pushed. . Jesus in suffering was delighted to finish the work of the two.

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Jesus the Son of man knew he had the treasure of the proof God in him but never denied that power was not of his own corrupted fleshHis heart was in the righ place of faith

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

2 Corinthians 4:7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Does the verse above apply to the Son of man jeus?

Like Jesus said His flesh signified as sinful profits for nothing zero it was the Spirit of the father working in corrupted mankind that did profit (John 6)

.We walk by the eternal faith not after the temporal , That was the reason for the fall to begin with . The father of lies declaring "why trust in a God not seen look at me and live you shall surely not die"

The Son of man Jesus who wil not ever appear in the flesh ever again for another one time propmised demonstration. Some did know him that way even though he hid hsmef no him that way no more foreever more.God is not a man as Us .he wourked in men like us

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

There is no mention of two brides of different kinds of corrupted dying flesh and blood.. . powerless faithless.

The Bible speaks of one bride made up of all the nations of the world. She is pictured in Revelation 12 on the last day. the sun and moon the temporal time keeper are under her feet .They are no longer needed in the new heavenly and Earth The glory of our God and the lamb wil be the one light sorce as it was for three days prior to turning on the power of light the sun when he found pride in the heart of the father of lies that spirt of lies usurped the true light of faith .

I would hope if we are under the same spirit of faith as it is written just as the Old Testament saints our information should follow. In that way I have posted link to the portions of scripture I believe speak of it. It is no secret that without parables the signified language Christ spoke not, he purposely wrote the Bible making it difficult for one to find the treasures of the gospel without doing a little digging. .Study to show oneself approved.

It is not a salvation issue but rather how can we hear and seek His approval rightly dividing the parables and not seek the approval of corrupted mankind.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Parable teach mankind how to walk by faith in the light of His word. On one teaching occasion in Luke 9 The father purposely hid the understanding of the parables over and over again to teach how to mx faith when yoked with him our rest. .

They wondering not coming to the end of faith (the understanding of the parable) He spoke again another and another .Each time they looked to the temporal things seen.. not being moved by the same spirit of faith as it is written, In the end of the matter verse 55 Jesus spoke the words of His father saying . . you know not what "manner of spirit" you are of. Clearly not the same manner as it is written the manner of parables

On one occasion hiding the understanding of faith. The apostles not understanding the manner of spirit Jesus was of The Holy Spirit that worked in his corrupted body completely They completely disregard his presence and began the who is the greatest Alfa dog . it would seem they thought Jesus lost his direction and went of the deep end. a wile of the devil he voted for Peter the serial denier teaching him hoe to walk by faith by the w right manner of spairt as it is written

I do not know of any information that informs us that the woman in Genesis 3 is anything different then the bride of Christ as new creature. Abel the second born is signified as member of the bride. Christ working in Abel exercised His saving grace Abel (new creature) . Just as in Timothy a member espoused by Paul a surrogate mothers as a chaste virgin bride to Christ her husband .

Remember he is the one who gives the understanding of the parables using metephors the signified understanding . If he calls us as sons of God the bride to represent what we will be I will not complain to my wife because she is the beautiful one.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

I wonder why other would say the church began in the 1st. century the time of reformation restoring the government of peace. Portions of scripture like that of 1 Peter1 speak of the same spirit of faith as it is written that work in both the unifying Spirit of Christ. that work he works in us should bring the believers together I lean more towards the signified understanding wrote in parables .Some literalize all so they can follow the historical and other did a little deeper selling all they have in exchange for a pearl of wisdom the gospel of salvation .
I'm sorry, I'll be putting you on 'Ignore' for awhile. You don't plainly answer a question but instead obfuscate, by writing long meandering posts which I have no time or inclination to respond to.

Jesus the son of man who came to demonstrate the finished work of the lamb finished from the foundation of the world the revealing of the will of the father. Jesus born of woman as a prophet chief apostle sent with the words of the father the gospel of salvation delighted that it was the spirit of faith working in him to both will and perform the good pleasure of God .This is unlike mumming Jonah used to compare the three day demonstration .Jonah had to be pushed. . Jesus in suffering was delighted to finish the work of the two.

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Jesus the Son of man knew he had the treasure of the proof God in him but never denied that power was not of his own corrupted fleshHis heart was in the righ place of faith

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

2 Corinthians 4:7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Does the verse above apply to the Son of man jeus?

Like Jesus said His flesh signified as sinful profits for nothing zero it was the Spirit of the father working in corrupted mankind that did profit (John 6)

.We walk by the eternal faith not after the temporal , That was the reason for the fall to begin with . The father of lies declaring "why trust in a God not seen look at me and live you shall surely not die"

The Son of man Jesus who wil not ever appear in the flesh ever again for another one time propmised demonstration. Some did know him that way even though he hid hsmef no him that way no more foreever more.God is not a man as Us .he wourked in men like us

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Wrong, Garee. Wrong. You don't know the Jesus of the Bible. Jesus had no earthly father, only His heavenly Father. Mary gave birth ONLY to the earthly vessel the Son inhabited, and He will indeed reappear in His glorified, flesh and bone body to rule and reign on this earth, whether you believe and/or like that or not. He was/is God in the flesh.

This copy and paste stuff you're doing isn't going to make your statements any more true than the first time you pasted them into this form. You are the only one disputing the deity of Christ Jesus. If you mean what you are saying, then you are denying His Deity.

Tell us, Garee, how can one who is allegedly less than God take away our sins? What prophet could have done that? What angel could have done that?

Frankly, Garee, you're really disappointing. Your denials of Jesus' Deity is sad to behold. You don't know scripture, you don't know the Lord for who He is, you don't know prophesy, and you don't know the original languages from which the scriptures were translated.

What religion are you, Garee? Does it have a name, like "Mormon"? I have to ask this, because your words in your posts, denying the Deity of Christ Jesus forces me to some very grave misgivings here.

MM

NO!!!!!!!!!! Enough!

You need to respond to the questions posed to you and not change the focus..........

Do you believe Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% MAN or not?????

Incorrect.........again!

A picture of the gospel is seen in Genesis 3:15 but certainly not the church. There are NO Scriptures to support your opinion!

With out Scriptures your comments then are just your imaginations based on your own personal opinions.

Now again.....Do YOU believe that Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% Man and when He was incarnated He was in fact the God-Man?

Yes or NO...........Please do not post another "smoke screen" of nonesense. ONE WORD ANSWER.....YES or NO!
As a relatively new Christian, I am asking everyone on CFS who has a certain belief to PLEASE SUPPORT IT Biblically.
This - statements not confirmed via scripture - can be a stumbling block to someone like myself who is Young and wants to grow in the Lord.
Many of the discussions are too deep for me at this time anyway, so I truly need to be shown Scripturally when articulating a belief.

As a relatively new Christian, I am asking everyone on CFS who has a certain belief to PLEASE SUPPORT IT Biblically.
This - statements not confirmed via scripture - can be a stumbling block to someone like myself who is Young and wants to grow in the Lord.
Many of the discussions are too deep for me at this time anyway, so I truly need to be shown Scripturally when articulating a belief.

I agree that it is good practice anyway to support ones beliefs with scripture. Thanks for the reminder Belindab77 . :)

Belinda, do you have specific questions about particular topics in mind? It's wonderful that you want to to grow, AND that you want to see it in the Bible. I very much admire that. I wish more people felt that way.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

You've probably seen this, but it still is worthy of mention:

Acts 17:10-11

10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming [thither] went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

That, my friend, is a worthy thing whereby Paul stated that the believers in Berea were "more noble" than the Thessalonian believers, who were all so easily stirred up from having believed false teachers in their midst.

Blessings to you and yours.

MM

Ok, to help you out Belinda, could you specifically point out which statement above (from post #80) is not Scripturally supported and would be a stumbling block?

Belinda.....I apologize to you personally! I am very sorry!

Unfortunately you are reading back and forths with a member who recently came here and his posting are not Biblical. He is simply posting his thoughts and opinions and several of the established members are attempting to confront his comments by doing exactly what you suggested......
Post the Bible Scriptures to validate your opinion. If not then they are just thoughts and should not be posted as doctrinal.

Again.....I apologize for myself if anything said has been offensive to you.

Then.....if I have posted anything that you would like supported by Scripture.....Please just ask me and I will be honored to do that.

I (And no one else here) wants to be a stumbling block for you!!!!!

Know that Sda requires sabbath be kept, and Jewish Diet laws observed!
I'm just wondering if they actually ask people to get circumcised. I mean thats the VERY first thing you would do right, if you wanted to keep the sign of the (old )covenant. This is what the Israelites did.

When Dinah went with an outsider boyfriend, he basically agreed to become Jewish and did this by getting circumcised.
But apparently even that wasn't good enough for her brothers.

Back