Were There Humans In Heaven Before Jesus Ascended.

It's supposed to be that simple. ;) That's part of what makes what they did so evil. They went against how they were made and broke the rules of nature. They found a way around it sort of like how people born one gender can get their gender changed to what they want to be. Or how people can go against nature and be attracted to the same gender. If we humans with limited knowledge can find ways to go against how we were made, and can find ways like IVF to reproduce, how much more can fallen angels who are smarter and older than humans find ways to go against the way they were made to mate with humans. I also believe that's where the spirit of gender confusion and same sex attraction comes from. That same rebellious spirit that was behind what the fallen angels did to go against how they were made. They were not made to reproduce, and were made without sexual desires, but they went against their nature to be something else. They were angels but wanted to identify as humans and have sex like humans. It's that same spirit behind it all. Humans are doing the same thing with the gender confusion and trans stuff.

It is just not possible my dear sister. What we think does not make it real.

A gender change is only done by surgery. We are talking about BIRTH - reproduction.

Fallen angels CAN NOT reproduce- Because demons want to have sex does not mean that he did because HE does not have the sexual organ to do so. Our thoughts and ideas will not make it happen.

Consider also what the Scriptures say in 1:24-25 as the accepted Law of reproduction............
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

That means BIRDS produce birds. FISH produce fish. COWS produce cows. ORANGES produce oranges. GRASS produces grass.
HUMANS PRODUCE HUMANS!

Now sit down and think this through. IF a demon had sex with a human, where did his DNA come from. A fallen angel is a demon and as such is a SPIRIT. Can you produce any evidence that a SPIRIT has DNA?????`

I believe jealousy of humankind was behind their fall and why they mated with humans, thereby destroying the blood line.

Now think about what you are believing. EVERYONE needs to consider that what you are saying is 100% against what God said?????

Luke 24:39........Jesus assured His disciples that .......In fact, then it might be logically argued that the disciples did not actually see post-resurrection appearances of Christ but rather a demon masquerading as the resurrected Christ.
“a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have” .

THINK! ----If indeed a demon could produce flesh and bones by having sex with a human, then Jesus’ argument would be not only flawed but also misleading which would be LIEING!

THINK!----In fact, then it might be logically argued that the disciples did not actually see post-resurrection appearances of Christ but rather a demon masquerading as the resurrected Christ.

THINK!--- God said that demons are nonsexual, nonphysical beings and, as such, are incapable of having sexual relations and producing physical offspring.

THINK!--- The FALLEN ANGEL having sex with human women theory raises a more serious question pertaining to the spiritual accountability of demon-humans and their relation to humanity’s redemption. We have no biblical way of determining what category the demon-humans would fit into—whether they would be judged as angels or as men or, more significantly, whether they would even be among those for whom Christ died.

THINK!----The Fallen Angel/Demon theory would then bring into question wheter or not there was any salvation for anyone at all.
If hy-bred, demon blood affected people were possible, that would mean that Jesus, born of a human woman would not HAVE PERFECT BLOOD. The blood would be contaminated and that means NO ONE IS SAVED!!!!

While a biblical worldview does allow for fallen angels to possess unsaved human beings, spiritually, it does not support the notion that a demon-possessed person can produce offspring that are part-demon, part-human.

It is just not possible my dear sister. What we think does not make it real.

A gender change is only done by surgery. We are talking about BIRTH - reproduction.

Fallen angels CAN NOT reproduce- Because demons want to have sex does not mean that he did because HE does not have the sexual organ to do so. Our thoughts and ideas will not make it happen.

Consider also what the Scriptures say in 1:24-25 as the accepted Law of reproduction............
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

That means BIRDS produce birds. FISH produce fish. COWS produce cows. ORANGES produce oranges. GRASS produces grass.
HUMANS PRODUCE HUMANS!

Now sit down and think this through. IF a demon had sex with a human, where did his DNA come from. A fallen angel is a demon and as such is a SPIRIT. Can you produce any evidence that a SPIRIT has DNA?????`
Genesis 19:3 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
Even the angels of God were able to have a body and even ate food. We don't know or understand enough about angels' makeup to say what they definitely can't do. We know what they are not supposed to do but not what they are capable of doing against God's will. As far as impossible, nothing is impossible if a person wants to do it badly enough. The technology we have today like computers seem impossible to people of ancient times. Just think about IVF, designer babies, DNA manipulation, technology we have in medicine, think about hormone therapy to make males grow breasts, think about GMO food and nano technology and chemically enhanced food. Think about cloning and how much we understand about the DNA strand, think about modern medicine and pharmaceuticals. Just think of all of the technology we have today. And think of the technology we will have in the future. And this is with our limited human brains. You can't tell me that angels with more superior knowledge than us, and who was around when God made Adam & Eve, that they can't come up with ways to accomplish their desired goals. Anything is possible especially when dealing with mentally superior beings. Just because we can't imagine how they did it, doesn't mean it can't be done. :)

Last edited:
THINK!--- The FALLEN ANGEL having sex with human women theory raises a more serious question pertaining to the spiritual accountability of demon-humans and their relation to humanity’s redemption. We have no biblical way of determining what category the demon-humans would fit into—whether they would be judged as angels or as men or, more significantly, whether they would even be among those for whom Christ died.

THINK!----The Fallen Angel/Demon theory would then bring into question wheter or not there was any salvation for anyone at all.
If hy-bred, demon blood affected people were possible, that would mean that Jesus, born of a human woman would not HAVE PERFECT BLOOD. The blood would be contaminated and that means NO ONE IS SAVED!!!!

While a biblical worldview does allow for fallen angels to possess unsaved human beings, spiritually, it does not support the notion that a demon-possessed person can produce offspring that are part-demon, part-human.
Now you're getting it! That's exactly why God caused the flood! That's where the giants came from. That's why He chose Noah and said Noah was perfect in his generations, meaning pure blood. God caused the flood and wiped them and all of humanity off the earth because the devil was trying to taint the human blood line to keep Jesus from being born. The flood eliminated all of that confusion. The disembodied spirits that inhabited the offspring of the fallen angels is what we call demons today. Those spirits did not go to God because they originate from the devil. So they roam the earth hating on humans. Evil spirits are the souls of the offspring of that unholy union of fallen angels with humans.

Even the angels of God were able to have a body and even ate food. We don't know or understand enough about angels' makeup to say what they definitely can't do. As far as impossible, nothing is impossible if a person wants to do it badly enough. The technology we have today like computers seem impossible to people of ancient times. Just think about IVF, designer babies, DNA manipulation, technology we have in medicine, think about hormone therapy to make males grow breasts, think about GMO food and nano technology and chemically enhanced food. Think about cloning and how much we understand about the DNA strand, think about modern medicine and pharmaceuticals. Just think of all of the technology we have today. And think of the technology we will have in the future. And this is with our limited human brains. You can't tell me that angels with more superior knowledge than us, and who was around when God made Adam & Eve, that they can't come up with ways to accomplish their desired goals. Anything is possible especially when dealing with mentally superior beings. Just because we can't imagine how they did it, doesn't mean it can't be done. :)

I again appreciate your desire to discuss things. I enjoy helping others. This is a healthy discussion!

Now may I say to you sister that there are NO Bible Scriptures that say Angels ever ate any food!!

What we know about what angels can or can not do is actually told to us in the Bible.

You said............
"You can't tell me that angels with more superior knowledge than us, and who was around when God made Adam & Eve, that they can't come up with ways to accomplish their desired goals."

Now if you will go back and read all that I have said about this, I have not tried to tell anyone anything. I have posted several Bible Scriptures of what God said but that is all.

I think that we have to be very carefull about technology today and trying to make it fit into Bible theology. That is a dangerous road to travel. You see.......what was, was. Because we can do things now does not translate into spiritual realities or change the natural order of
nature.

Now you're getting it! That's exactly why God caused the flood! That's where the giants came from. That's why He chose Noah and said Noah was perfect in his generations, meaning pure blood. God caused the flood and wiped them and all of humanity off the earth because the devil was trying to taint the human blood line to keep Jesus from being born. The flood eliminated all of that confusion. The disembodied spirits that inhabited the offspring of the fallen angels is what we call demons today. Those spirits did not go to God because they originate from the devil. So they roam the earth hating on humans. Evil spirits are the souls of the offspring of that unholy union of fallen angels with humans.

Sister-Sister. Noah was perfect but there were 7 other people. God did not save those 7 because they were perfect. God saved them because of Noah!

What I stated was.....WHAT IF!!!!

The flood would not have eliminated the tainted blood line because there was NO tainted to begin with!

You said..........
"The disembodied spirits that inhabited the offspring of the fallen angels is what we call demons today. Those spirits did not go to God because they originate from the devil. So they roam the earth hating on humans. Evil spirits are the souls of the offspring of that unholy union of fallen angels with humans."

NO sister. That is not Biblically true. Fallen angels were created by the Lord Jesus Christ before the creation of the earth. They DID NOT originate with the devil. The devil is himself a fallen angel.

Again..........There is absolutely NO Bible evidence that ............." Evil spirits are the souls of the offspring of that unholy union of fallen angels with humans."

That is what someone has told you.

I again appreciate your desire to discuss things. I enjoy helping others. This is a healthy discussion!

Now may I say to you sister that there are NO Bible Scriptures that say Angels ever ate any food!!

What we know about what angels can or can not do is actually told to us in the Bible.

You said............
"You can't tell me that angels with more superior knowledge than us, and who was around when God made Adam & Eve, that they can't come up with ways to accomplish their desired goals."

Now if you will go back and read all that I have said about this, I have not tried to tell anyone anything. I have posted several Bible Scriptures of what God said but that is all.

I think that we have to be very carefull about technology today and trying to make it fit into Bible theology. That is a dangerous road to travel. You see.......what was, was. Because we can do things now does not translate into spiritual realities or change the natural order of
nature.
Yes I'm enjoying this discussion too. :) Genesis 19:3 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

The angels in Genesis did eat food and had a human body enough to pass for human. :)

Sister-Sister. Noah was perfect but there were 7 other people. God did not save those 7 because they were perfect. God saved them because of Noah!

What I stated was.....WHAT IF!!!!

The flood would not have eliminated the tainted blood line because there was NO tainted to begin with!

You said..........
"The disembodied spirits that inhabited the offspring of the fallen angels is what we call demons today. Those spirits did not go to God because they originate from the devil. So they roam the earth hating on humans. Evil spirits are the souls of the offspring of that unholy union of fallen angels with humans."

NO sister. That is not Biblically true. Fallen angels were created by the Lord Jesus Christ before the creation of the earth. They DID NOT originate with the devil. The devil is himself a fallen angel.

Again..........There is absolutely NO Bible evidence that ............." Evil spirits are the souls of the offspring of that unholy union of fallen angels with humans."

That is what someone has told you.
Fallen angels are separate from evil spirits. Evil spirits came from the fallen angels. Evil spirits are lesser beings than fallen angels. :)

Genesis 19:3 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
Even the angels of God were able to have a body and even ate food. We don't know or understand enough about angels' makeup to say what they definitely can't do. We know what they are not supposed to do but not what they are capable of doing against God's will. As far as impossible, nothing is impossible if a person wants to do it badly enough. The technology we have today like computers seem impossible to people of ancient times. Just think about IVF, designer babies, DNA manipulation, technology we have in medicine, think about hormone therapy to make males grow breasts, think about GMO food and nano technology and chemically enhanced food. Think about cloning and how much we understand about the DNA strand, think about modern medicine and pharmaceuticals. Just think of all of the technology we have today. And think of the technology we will have in the future. And this is with our limited human brains. You can't tell me that angels with more superior knowledge than us, and who was around when God made Adam & Eve, that they can't come up with ways to accomplish their desired goals. Anything is possible especially when dealing with mentally superior beings. Just because we can't imagine how they did it, doesn't mean it can't be done. :)

It is a Jewish custom to "Look as if you are eating" when in someones home. Genesis says THEY which is general thought to mean Lot and his family......as angels are spirt beings and have no need for food. Because they came "AS" men they acted as such so as to meet the custom.

Last edited:
Fallen angels are separate from evil spirits. Evil spirits came from the fallen angels. Evil spirits are lesser beings than fallen angels. :)
Where in the Bible can I find that????

Demons are Fallen Angels. Same thing called by different people. Evil Spirits are Fallen Angels/Demons.

Last edited:
Yes I'm enjoying this discussion too. :) Genesis 19:3 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

The angels in Genesis did eat food and had a human body enough to pass for human. :)
I'm not sure how Major can argue with that. That is as clear as it gets.
Also from that chapter:
19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

From the words in bold above, first we see the angels had feet. Next they ate food. Next the men of Sodom called them "men" because they appeared as men, functioned as men, had bodies looking like men, not asexual beings. Next Lot calls them men. Next, the Holy Spirit inspired text calls them "men" and had hands to pull Lot inside, in verse 10. Verse 11 the angels apparently had the power to strike the men outside blind, showing angels have special powers. Verse 12 the HS again refers to the angels as "men". Verse 13, the Lord sent them to destroy the city, so they have the ability to destroy. Finally verse 16, the HS again refers to the angels as "men".

Last edited:
In Gen. 18, we find these instances:
4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: >>Apparently, they not only had feet, but dirty feet from walking on the ground.

7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. >>Abraham witnesses the Lord and two angels in body form with dirty feet and watched them eat a good meal.

And don't forget the scripture most church goers know:
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

We don't even know if angels have been among us for they can function just as any human. God gave angels certain powers, or why else would Lucifer believe he could take on God? These powers obviously include transforming into a human body. This is what is meant in Jude:
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

They left their first estate, angelic estate, for the human form. And like the people of Sodom and Gomorrha, these angels went after strange flesh, human flesh, the daughters of men in Genesis 6, and are set forth for an example to the other angels to never do this again.

As you see, scriptures support this.

And before Major quotes Matthew erroneously, Matthew 22: states:
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

This comes from a question posed to Jesus, and Jesus answers them with this verse. This means what it says. People will not be married or be given in marriage in heaven. Just as the angels are not married or given in marriage. This has nothing to do with sex or sexual function or being asexual in body parts. The question posed to Jesus was about who was married, not who would have sexual relations.

And before Major quotes Matthew erroneously, Matthew 22: states:
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

This comes from a question posed to Jesus, and Jesus answers them with this verse. This means what it says. People will not be married or be given in marriage in heaven. Just as the angels are not married or given in marriage. This has nothing to do with sex or sexual function or being asexual in body parts. The question posed to Jesus was about who was married, not who would have sexual relations.

Moose......with apologies I must say that you seem to be making this a adversarial position.

1st of all may I say that I dis not erroneously quote Matthew 22. In post #38 I posted.............
#1.
When God was asked what life would be like in heaven for those who were there, God said in Matthew 22:30......
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

Mark 12:25..........
" When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven. "

Now I agree 100% with you Moose. It means exactly what it says .
The question raised by the Sadducees was meant to demonstrate the absurdity of a resurrection of the dead (Matthew 22:15–28). However, this challenge was based on completely wrong assumptions about the Scriptures and the power of God (Matthew 22:29). It's been said that we often learn the most important truths by asking "dumb" questions. In this case, at least, an off-target question opens the door for correction and learning by the Lord Jesus.

In short, Jesus says, there isn't any contradiction or complication, at all. Resurrected human beings will be like angels in one respect: Men will not marry, and women will not be given in marriage. Marriage, the pairing of couples for life, will cease to exist there.
As is documented in many parts of the Bible, angels are eternal beings, and angels do not reproduce, making marriage unnecessary. Humans will apparently exist in that non-married, non-reproducing status, as well. Jesus' answer also corrects the Sadducees' wrong idea that angels do not exist.

This gives a firm, if unexpected answer to the Sadducees: the wife married to seven consecutive brothers on earth will not be wife to any of them in heaven. He will not stop there, however. Christ will continue to show how the Sadducees' own preferred Scriptures make a clear case for life after death (Matthew 22:31–32).

It's important to note what Jesus does not say here, as it's often taken out of context and misquoted. Jesus does not say humans will become angels after death. Angels and humans are entirely different kinds of beings. Jesus only says people will be "like" angels, and only in this one way: not being married and having sex. Otherwise, people and angels will remain unique and distinct creations of God.
Again, take note of what Jesus said........when Jesus said “in the resurrection ... [they] are like angels of God,” He clearly meant (IMHO) like angels in that they will “neither marry nor are given in marriage” (v. 30). He did not say they would be like angels in that they would have no physical bodies. Rather, they would be like angels in that they would be without sexual propagation =ASEXUAL.

The fact that there is no marriage in heaven tells us that there is no sex in heaven.
From the fact that there is no marriage in heaven we surmise at least two other things:
1) There will be no procreation in heaven. The number of the redeemed is set, no death, there will be no births. No need to propagate.
2) No marriage, no sexual intercourse in heaven. The appetites and desires of this world will give way to the BRIDEGROOM!

These are my understandings based on years of study and from many others whom I agree with. However, YOU are free to believe as you wish!

Now to The following question you posed naturally ensues: do angels need to eat food like humans?
It has been my understanding that it is Not likely, but again, the Bible doesn’t explicitly answer that.

It has to be understood However, that since angels are spirits, and do not inherently possess physical bodies, it can be deduced by common sense that they do not require physical food for sustinence.

So Why, then, did they eat with Lot? AS I stated and stand with, it was because it was COMMON CULTURE and courteous of that day.
Actually it comes done to ----It’s ultimately a matter of speculation.

And don't forget the scripture most church goers know:
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

We don't even know if angels have been among us for they can function just as any human. God gave angels certain powers, or why else would Lucifer believe he could take on God? These powers obviously include transforming into a human body. This is what is meant in Jude:
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

They left their first estate, angelic estate, for the human form. And like the people of Sodom and Gomorrha, these angels went after strange flesh, human flesh, the daughters of men in Genesis 6, and are set forth for an example to the other angels to never do this again.

As you see, scriptures support this.

Mooose........The Bible means what it says. Hebrews 13:2 does not say that we should FEED angels. It says that in the past some entertained angels, not knowing they were angels.
Vs6.........The FALLEN angels rebelled against God and were removed from heaven. They are in chains until after the 1000 years rule of Christ. So that Scriptures does nothing to support your thesis. IT DOES NOT SAY THEY WERE INVOLVED IN SEX.

Vs. 7......"Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.”

Dosent that say that the "CITIES around them...not the angels indulged in gross immorality"???

Since we agree that angels are able to have the appearance of men, wouldn't it make sense that The men of Sodom did not know they were trying to have sex with angelic beings In Sodom & Gomorrah? Even if sarkos heteras could be taken to mean a “different species” (and I don’t think it does), the men of Sodom had no idea that that is what they were pursuing.

Isn’t it more likely to think they were guilty of pursuing sex with other men (as they saw them), then that they were guilty of pursuing sex with angels (which they did not understand)?

In Gen. 18, we find these instances:
4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: >>Apparently, they not only had feet, but dirty feet from walking on the ground.

7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. >>Abraham witnesses the Lord and two angels in body form with dirty feet and watched them eat a good meal.

Washing feet was the CUSTOM of that day. As angels can assume the appearence of men, they would of course have feet.

It's true. The Ben Elohim, sons of God, did mate with human females as we know in Genesis 6.

It's true. The Ben Elohim, sons of God, did mate with human females as we know in Genesis 6.

Hello Damascus;

I am also a student of Bible Gateway and my first ever Bible that I read was the Amplified. It took me 8 years to finish (lol!) but with God I completed the Good Book.

God bless you, sister.

I guess we all can banter this idea back and forth till Jesus comes and then we can ask Him.

I too understand "Biblegateway" and as I stated......the teaching of Genesis 6 as being fallen angels was the predominate teaching from the 1st church, the Jewish Talmund and many other productions. It is the oldest teaching available. However......there have been many other idea put forward and it is only logical to investigate every option and elimnate that which does not conform to the totality of Scripture. OMHO.

Until then, Allow me to ask some very simple, common sense questions:

#1.
Hebrews 1:7 tells us that Angels are spirit beings not fleshly creatures.
So my question is..........How can a SPIRIT being without flesh have sex and produce a FLESH being with DNA?

#2.
God said in His Word that angels neither marry nor sexually reproduce in Luke 20:34-36.
Question is..........Since that is what God said, wouldn't the opinion of Angels producing HUMANS violate God's principle made clear in Genesis 1 that each living kind reproduces only “according to its kind.” ????

#3.
The risen Jesus, God, explained that fallen angels/demons, are not able to manifest themselves materially like He and the righteous angels can and that is seen in Luke 24:39 when we compare 24:40-43; Genesis 18:1-8, Genesis 18:16 and Genesis 19:1.
When see actually demons in Scripture they are only possessing individuals or appearing as ghostly apparitions. Note this Bible fact....
Demons cannot take on flesh -- there is nowhere in the Bible that says that they can.
Question............Since that is what we see in the Bible, how do you then explain fallen angels/demons being able to have physical sex?

#4.
Does it concern you at all, that if the thesis of Genesis 6 is that DEMON had sex with human women and produced children is true then
that act contaminated all of humanity's blood.

Now........everyone is free to disagree with me. I AM NOT AN EXPERT! What I would ask all of you who are arueing for the Sons of God in Genesis 6 to be DEMONS/FALLEN ANGELS to remember this..................A key of biblical interpretation is to allow the Scripture to interpret itself. People fall into error when they try to make the Bible say something to fit their particular doctrinal position when the text does not say it. In this case, the text simply says 'sons of God', which is a designation for humans. There is nowhere in the Bible where demons are called 'sons', and especially not 'sons of God.'

Also......In Gen. 6:3, God says...........
"My Spirit will not remain with 'mankind' forever, because they were corrupt." It says "mankind" -- not a mix of man and demon.

In verse 4 it says the Nephilim were "...powerful men..." Again, not powerful demon-men.

And in verse 7........
"...the Lord said, 'I will wipe off the face of the earth: man, whom I created...'"
Here we see an explicit reference to who and what God intended to bring judgement to -- man.
God says nothing about demons or fallen angels here. That which God created, man, would be destroyed -- with the exception of righteous Noah.

Last edited:
Back