What are you listening to?

Hello D3v;

I never heard of Karolina Protsenko until you shared her video. What a gifted young violin player. Her confidence and dancing while playing is very angelic.

Thank you for sharing, sister, and may the Lord bless Karolina and her family.
Yes she is amazing. Her family are from the Ukraine. They are all musical prodigys from Dad to baby brother, who is 3 and taught himself piano. She started street performing very young, her videos can be found on YT.

Ben Fuller "Who I Am" great album and inspiring testimony.

Hello TearsOfWorship;

I preached on this a couple of years ago. Reference 1 Chronicles 29:13-14, 13 And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name. 14 “But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.

Starting with a self-check of ourselves, then the ability and heart to give to others are all gifts from God.

I'm so out of touch with today's worship musicians and am glad to come across Ben Fuller's Who Am I. It's a refreshing change.
God bless
you, sister, and thank you for sharing.

I have been listening to a lot of divas lately.

eg Alanis Morrisette, Nina Simone, Whitney Houston, Dolores O'Riordan.

I think I just want to be heard so I sing along. I'm learning toward a lot of soul singers that sing from the heart when you have the blues and want to express yourself.

It's not specially praise or worship but it's more like, God do you hear my heart? I'm having a hard time and this is how I feel.

I have been listening to a lot of divas lately.

eg Alanis Morrisette, Nina Simone, Whitney Houston, Dolores O'Riordan.

I think I just want to be heard so I sing along. I'm learning toward a lot of soul singers that sing from the heart when you have the blues and want to express yourself.

It's not specially praise or worship but it's more like, God do you hear my heart? I'm having a hard time and this is how I feel.
Dear Lanolin,

Sorry to hear about your hard time. Seems like you love singing just like me. ☺️

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Psalms 100:1‭-‬2 NIV

Back