What are you watching?

I watch various things online. Once in a while I find something worth watching. Tiger Woods golf reruns, lions hunting buffalo, tornado videos, David Gilmore live performances, Dust video shorts (though many irritate me), war documentaries.
I sometimes watch selected videos on 2-house and commonwealth of Israel theology. I like watching videos about O.T. prophets and N.T. figures, as long as they're not pushing a certain sect. I occasionally watch services from Anaheim Vineyard and assorted Messianic congregations.
I am interested in megalithic architecture and am a fan of Brian Foerster.
I stopped watching T.V. in the '90s.

What are 2-house and commonwealth of Israel theology?

What are 2-house and commonwealth of Israel theology?
Some believe that in the last days, the Lord will awaken the descendants of the exiled northern kingdom of the house of Israel and reunite them with the house of Judah. See Ezekiel 37:15-23. That the gentile church will be a part of this process. This is a contentious subject, to say the least.
commonwealthofisrael.com seems to be a pretty good source of information on this subject.

Some believe that in the last days, the Lord will awaken the descendants of the exiled northern kingdom of the house of Israel and reunite them with the house of Judah. See Ezekiel 37:15-23. That the gentile church will be a part of this process. This is a contentious subject, to say the least.
commonwealthofisrael.com seems to be a pretty good source of information on this subject.

thx I did see that come up in a search, and have met it before in reading and forums. But I was looking for the one-stick title!

Israel, I assume.

An Ezekiel passage and image I think.

I am a NT background graduate, and while there are 2500 passages used by the apostles, the "main" passage that holds these eccentric doctrines together (try to) is not from that group! That tells me everything.

I'm just going by what the Spirit of the Lord has been telling me for the past 25 years. I don't expect anyone to believe me...I'll leave that up to Him.

Yesterday I tried to re-watch IMPROMPTU, a comedic account of a romantic attraction between Chopin and novelist G. Sands, in France, mid 1800s. I saw it over a year ago, while collecting bio-pics of better known artists, etc. Well, when the French ducchess first has the handful of artists out from Paris (she's starved for 'culture'), the first dinner is quite intriguing. She opens by asking 'I understand atheism is quite popular in Paris now; what do you say?'

The first answer from a sculptor was that 'God exists, but it is not worth putting effort into saying he does not.'

The 2nd was a priest who said 'God has left his marks all over the world, but everyone is trying to fill the marks with dust so that you cannot see them any more.'

The 3rd was a painter who said 'God is very sad about what the world has become, like in the days of Noah, but this time He's not talking to anyone about it.'

I was intrigued enough by these responses that I made up a handout sheet to use as an outreach. Who would refuse to look at a 'secular' movie excerpt about the famous Chopin and friends?

This year (yesterday) I just went to watch it again, and the scene is GONE! Garsh, is Amazon or the producer so worried about being politically correct 20 YEARS LATER that they have to remove a scene that is 'honest to God'? If so, it is rather disgusting that marketing or corporate interests can do this to a published-produced script. Which is why I wrote one of my novels about the BBC changing the gender of a character in a classic movie for the sake of 'equalization'.

Disregard this post. The scene is there, in a later spot than I remember. I forgot I had no memory.

You said, "That tells me everything." I inferred that I believed this two-house theology. Your response tells me that you wrote it off. Hence my response that I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. That if the Lord wants someone to believe it, He can show it to me. People usually get ignorant with me when I talk about it...I was testing the waters of this group. Just trying to figure out where I belong. Shalom.

You said, "That tells me everything." I inferred that I believed this two-house theology. Your response tells me that you wrote it off. Hence my response that I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. That if the Lord wants someone to believe it, He can show it to me. People usually get ignorant with me when I talk about it...I was testing the waters of this group. Just trying to figure out where I belong. Shalom.

while there are 2500 passages used by the apostles, the "main" passage that holds these eccentric doctrines together (or try to) is not from that group of 2500!

So...is the 40 days of Christ teaching the apostles a historic fact that matters?

Yesterday I tried to re-watch IMPROMPTU, a comedic account of a romantic attraction between Chopin and novelist G. Sands, in France, mid 1800s. I saw it over a year ago, while collecting bio-pics of better known artists, etc. Well, when the French ducchess first has the handful of artists out from Paris (she's starved for 'culture'), the first dinner is quite intriguing. She opens by asking 'I understand atheism is quite popular in Paris now; what do you say?'

The first answer from a sculptor was that 'God exists, but it is not worth putting effort into saying he does not.'

The 2nd was a priest who said 'God has left his marks all over the world, but everyone is trying to fill the marks with dust so that you cannot see them any more.'

The 3rd was a painter who said 'God is very sad about what the world has become, like in the days of Noah, but this time He's not talking to anyone about it.'

I was intrigued enough by these responses that I made up a handout sheet to use as an outreach. Who would refuse to look at a 'secular' movie excerpt about the famous Chopin and friends?

This year (yesterday) I just went to watch it again, and the scene is GONE! Garsh, is Amazon or the producer so worried about being politically correct 20 YEARS LATER that they have to remove a scene that is 'honest to God'? If so, it is rather disgusting that marketing or corporate interests can do this to a published-produced script. Which is why I wrote one of my novels about the BBC changing the gender of a character in a classic movie for the sake of 'equalization'.

Disregard this post. The scene is there, in a later spot than I remember. I forgot I had no memory.

Hello Decoder;

Instead of disregarding this post, would you like me to delete it for you?

Please let me know.

Last night I found CANDLES IN THE DARK. I was looking for CANDLE IN THE DARK about William Carey. But I have trouble with connection sometimes, and CANDLES (plural) turned out to be a story about the resistance to Soviet control in Estonia. It was amazing to see a scene where a church was planning a publicizing of freedom, and having their worship service, and had to switch to their 'official' musical in 2 minutes notice!

Hello Decoder;

Instead of disregarding this post, would you like me to delete it for you?

Please let me know.

Hi Bobin,
If there is a way to rewrite it to remove what I THOUGHT happened to the scene, let me know. Unlike other forums, I notice the edit button is only there for a few minutes after a posting. It sounds like if you removed that, I could just explain the scene; it's quite valuable actually.

Hi Bobin,
If there is a way to rewrite it to remove what I THOUGHT happened to the scene, let me know. Unlike other forums, I notice the edit button is only there for a few minutes after a posting. It sounds like if you removed that, I could just explain the scene; it's quite valuable actually.

I can delete and you can repost, or, go to the edit button, select edit silently and make your changes. That should work for you.

- Bob

The 2nd was a priest who said 'God has left his marks all over the world, but everyone in science is trying to fill the marks with dust so that you cannot see them any more.'

To Bobin, I just found editing here.

Inquiring minds want to know...... that should be my mantra.

I'm always digging my nose in deep. If it's not the word then it is a mystery, I'm watching.

Suspense,psychological thrillers,conspiracies ,who done its.

I'm big into Dateline, 20/20, 48 Hours and real trials from current times on YT, law and crime network.

Instead of a nurse,maybe I should have been in law enforcement or a lawyer.........prosecutorial of course.....😁

Back