What are you watching?

That is a film I have always wanted to watch. One day I will manage it.
I multi-task. I learned a long time ago that I am unable to do just one thing at a time. So, I have a TV next to my PC and entertain the part of my brain that tends to wonder by watching movies at the same time I work from home.

The TV monitor also doubles as a second PC monitor, when I need more than one screen to do something.

I also have a second PC; in case I really have to do two work things at the same time.
20220326_114831.jpg

Attachments

• 20220326_114213.jpg
    20220326_114213.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 0
Street Cat named Bob. I saw it at the movies but got the dvd for my parents to watch, then I watched the featurette about the making of it. Poor Bob died last year, I think he got hit by a car or something.

I also saw Netflix series Cat People, though he didn't feature on it.

I multi-task. I learned a long time ago that I am unable to do just one thing at a time. So, I have a TV next to my PC and entertain the part of my brain that tends to wonder by watching movies at the same time I work from home.

The TV monitor also doubles as a second PC monitor, when I need more than one screen to do something.

I also have a second PC; in case I really have to do two work things at the same time.
View attachment 6961
That is probably the best way to work. I have heard it said that we should not concentrate in the same thing for more than one hour. The reason given was that after an hour our minds wander and it is harder to concentrate or retain mire information without a break.
I don't think I could manage all thisevdifferent technologies though. I think it iss a gift I am hacking in.

Street Cat named Bob. I saw it at the movies but got the dvd for my parents to watch, then I watched the featurette about the making of it. Poor Bob died last year, I think he got hit by a car or something.

I also saw Netflix series Cat People, though he didn't feature on it.
Hi Lanolin
I haven't seen the movie but I read the books when they first came out. Sad about Bob dying, he must have been a good age.

View attachment 6961

That is probably the best way to work. I have heard it said that we should not concentrate in the same thing for more than one hour. The reason given was that after an hour our minds wander and it is harder to concentrate or retain mire information without a break.
I don't think I could manage all thisevdifferent technologies though. I think it iss a gift I am hacking in.
Through the years, you just learn thongs about yourself. I collage, I discovered that I did my best writing when I created a stressful environment. If I had several weeks to write a paper, it just dd not turn out as good as when I waited to the weekend before it was due.

Through the years, you just learn thongs about yourself. I collage, I discovered that I did my best writing when I created a stressful environment. If I had several weeks to write a paper, it just dd not turn out as good as when I waited to the weekend before it was due.
I love writing. I agree that the shorter time you have to ut in the better the results are. Although I prefer solitude, peace and quiet towrite, I seldom get that. Even so I find writing calms down any stress.

Collage used to find relaxing but haven't done that for several year. Do you have a particular subject with collage?

Yesterday I watched the 1st season of a new show that came out last year. It was on the paramount app,GHOSTS,it was interesting.

A young woman and her husband inherited an old,I mean old property.It was inhabited by ghosts who had died and were stuck where they passed
After the young woman feel down the stairs and stayed in a coma 2 wks ,she could see,hear and talk with them from Viking to wall street wolf.....lol

I like things supernatural. We serve an Immortal supernatural God !
I believe we are told somewhere in the word about the visible and invisible things that surround us.

I mostly like watching funny animal YouTube videos. They always provide me with a good laugh.

My favorite News channel is Fox News. Many news channels are one-sided and they seem to all say the same thing. I like Fox News because the reporters tend to broadcast news that is less bias and shows both sides of the story. I like watching their clips on the Fox News YouTube channel.

I love writing. I agree that the shorter time you have to ut in the better the results are. Although I prefer solitude, peace and quiet towrite, I seldom get that. Even so I find writing calms down any stress.

Collage used to find relaxing but haven't done that for several year. Do you have a particular subject with collage?
I am not sure I understand the question. A "particular subject with college?"

Rtm

Hi Lanolin
I haven't seen the movie but I read the books when they first came out. Sad about Bob dying, he must have been a good age.
There were actually two movies, the first one and then a Christmas one.
I think James has written about 7 books so far about Bob.

Back