What are you watching?

I do more reading than watching, but I like to watch The Simpsons. I don't have any tv or streaming service so I look for places on the interweb where I can watch the episodes.
I liked the early episodes, I think seasons 2-6 were the best.
If its still going, I wouldn't be surprised but it's not the same show as it used to be.

There were actually two movies, the first one and then a Christmas one.
I think James has written about 7 books so far about Bob.
Yes it must be a out that number. Bob brought him iff drugs and they had a tremendous bond with each other. He must miss Bob terribly.
If I remember correctly the books were written by a ghost writer. A woman offered to write them fir him. She took all the information from him and wrote the books she wanted to help get him off the streets. I think YouTube have videos of him too.

I liked the early episodes, I think seasons 2-6 were the best.
If its still going, I wouldn't be surprised but it's not the same show as it used to be.

There have been a couple of seasons that were entirely horrible. Season 33 has had some decent episodes. I laughed a lot watching episode 15. In that one I believe they were taking pot shots at cancel culture.

I was watching National Geographic Megafood.

I saw two episodes, one was catering for Fashion Week in Italy...bit crazy. Finger food in all sorts of fashionable venues.
The other was a week on a giant cruise ship Oasis of the Seas. They have a lobster night on day 6. My mouth was watering. lol.
The chefs are so busy preparing all the meals every single day that I think all the passengers must weigh ten pounds heavier when they end the voyage!

I watched Rain Man
I had to get it out from the library on dvd.

I also watched Temple Grandin movie

I wanted to find out a bit more about autism.

I'm watching Coast New Zealand
I find it so interesting and finding stuff out about my own country I never knew. I had never even really seen the Chatham Islands before.
Its a BBC doco.

We watch alot of online Pastors we love and our own Pastor. For fun we watch Bird Tricks! I would love to get a bird eventually and train it. Since I am a professional dog trainer, training a bird is like such an incredible challenge! However I cannot tend or care for a bird due to my immobile. So I will settle for my bird when I get to heaven!

Back