What did God say we are to do again when we are feeling weary?

Good news.

It has been my observation that the spouse who quietly lives his Christianity gives off a testimony to his spouse that what he is doing is Christilike and that will make an impression.

Sometimes......the one who talks the most actually does the least.
Major,

My wife is really a great woman. Every time I have been faced with overwhelming trials, she has stepped up to the plate and supported me with everything. My mom really disliked my wife. My mom had Alzheimer and was convinced that my wife was having an affair with my 84 y/o dad. My mom would do anything she could to make my wife's life miserable. At one point, my wife had to take all of her family heirlooms and place them in storage, to avoid the possibility that my mom would destroy them. Despite all of this, my wife insisted on being the one to bath my mom and help her use the bathroom. She did this because, as she once told me, she thought it would be uncomfortable for me to do it. On the day my mom passed, I got stuck in traffic and could not make it home on time. My wife, on the other hand, was with her to the end. After that, she made all the arrangements, to include having my mom's body removed from the house, her cremation, her church service, and her funeral. To this date, I can't even recall most of these events, which we transparent as anything I have ever seen. She did the same thing, when my dad passed two years ago.

The "old ball and chain" can be a pain, but she is a gift. Just don't tell her I said that :)

rtm3039

Major,

My wife is really a great woman. Every time I have been faced with overwhelming trials, she has stepped up to the plate and supported me with everything. My mom really disliked my wife. My mom had Alzheimer and was convinced that my wife was having an affair with my 84 y/o dad. My mom would do anything she could to make my wife's life miserable. At one point, my wife had to take all of her family heirlooms and place them in storage, to avoid the possibility that my mom would destroy them. Despite all of this, my wife insisted on being the one to bath my mom and help her use the bathroom. She did this because, as she once told me, she thought it would be uncomfortable for me to do it. On the day my mom passed, I got stuck in traffic and could not make it home on time. My wife, on the other hand, was with her to the end. After that, she made all the arrangements, to include having my mom's body removed from the house, her cremation, her church service, and her funeral. To this date, I can't even recall most of these events, which we transparent as anything I have ever seen. She did the same thing, when my dad passed two years ago.

The "old ball and chain" can be a pain, but she is a gift. Just don't tell her I said that :)

rtm3039
Sounds like you were blessed with a great wife. That's a good life partner right there

Even God feels weary of the sins of sinners, but because of Jesus he is more composed. Everyone will give an account of their actions in judgement. I dont think it just applies to unbelievers but Christians too. Sin is not punished when there is true repentance.

Even God feels weary of the sins of sinners, but because of Jesus he is more composed. Everyone will give an account of their actions in judgement. I dont think it just applies to unbelievers but Christians too. Sin is not punished when there is true repentance.

Yes. We will ALL give an account of our actions while on this earth.

Romans 14:12.....
"So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. "

Some will argue the point, however, When God says everyone I think He means everyone.

For The truly saved people will, it will be a time of "rewards" but for the lost people it will be a time of judgment.

Its Okay to feel weary, we all at one point become weary, but we should be be content in staying weary. Being weary can lead to other mental issues. I think we will become weary at some point but we should not dwell on it but fight back. The christian life is about going from faith to faith. This is how we become more than over comers.

Back