Why Did God Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask for their feedback, DO NOT argue with them. You are insulting them because they are giving you feedback.

Would it be right for you to ask one of your friend "what should I wear to an interview" and your friend says "You should wear this and that", and you call them stupid? That is not right. Why did you even ask your friend for feedback in the first place if you are going to disagree with them??!?!?!?
But this is not about opinion. Christianity says it has the facts of the existence of gods.

So, there is no evidence of gods?

the evidence of a loving biblical god is god sending his son to die for all sinners. If you don't like the answer, then don't ask next time. do not argue with them about how you think about the biblical god.

the evidence of a loving biblical god is god sending his son to die for all sinners. If you don't like the answer, then don't ask next time. do not argue with them about how you think about the biblical god.
That's not evidence. Just an assertion.

Yep that's what we believe and those who want to believe can and we (on this forum) don't try to impose faith on anyone!
It is not about faith. I have a lack of faith in gods.

I wonder why people do have faith in something that is unknowable.

If I really thought you was interested in understanding, I would be glad to explain it to you...but to this point I have no reason to think that you are interested in trying to understand?
Really? Why is that?

If there was evidence that gods exist, I'll drop my disbelief immediately.

It is not about faith. I have a lack of faith in gods.

I wonder why people do have faith in something that is unknowable.
I don't know why people believe all kinds of stuff? I don't worry about it too much, I know what I believe and why I believe it, what others choose to believe or not believe really don't effect me.

Really? Why is that?

Well to this point I don't see a sincere attempt on your part but Im willing to get to know you and come to a place of common respect, if that's what you really desire?

Really? Why is that?

You are just wondering on why do gay guys find guys attractive. You will never understand on why they think guys find other guys attractive. It will never make sense to you.

I don't know why people believe all kinds of stuff? I don't worry about it too much, I know what I believe and why I believe it, what others choose to believe or not believe really don't effect me.
But it does. Eg: every anti-vaccination proponent who acts on their unjustified beliefs have a direct negative impact on herd immunity.

Check out the "What's the harm?" Website for many more examples.

But it does. Eg: every anti-vaccination proponent has a direct negative impact on herd immunity.

what make sense to other people may not make sense to you. Just accept the difference and leave it aside.

But it does. Eg: every anti-vaccination proponent who acts on their unjustified beliefs have a direct negative impact on herd immunity.

Its that what YOU BELIEVE? lol I don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back