Why Did God Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had several people say I'm immoral because I'm atheist. I am meant to turn the other cheek?

Wouldn't that make me a better Christian than most Christians?

ignore them then, you will always have people looking down on you just because you believe a certain way. Just don't look down on yourself. That's most important. If you suddenly become a christian, some atheist bigot will make fun of you. It happens with other people no matter what. I had a gay friend and they picked on him for being gay. That gay friend had done nothing wrong, and is a good person.

I have had several people say I'm immoral because I'm atheist. I am meant to turn the other cheek?

Wouldn't that make me a better Christian than most Christians?
So what? You think your more moral? A lot of folks think they are moral, Hitler thought he was "moral"..:rolleyes:

ignore them then, you will always have people looking down on you just because you believe a certain way. Just don't look down on yourself. That's most important. If you suddenly become a christian, some atheist bigot will make fun of you. It happens with other people no matter what. I had a gay friend and they picked on him for being gay. That gay friend had done nothing wrong, and is a good person.

I agree. So why do some Christians feel free to condemn people to eternal torture?

Why are they allowed to criticise, yet be free from criticism?

I agree. So why do some Christians feel free to condemn people to eternal torture?

because they are the one that are evil. They don't know if you are going to be saved or not. The conditions to be saved is up to you and god. Don't let the evil affect you and you should never insult them back for being evil. If you insult them back for being evil, guess what, you stoop to their level, and now join the evil side. It is best that you just ignore those comments because you know yourself, that you are not evil.

Hey no Christian on this forum has sought you out...you came here ! Think about it!

This is not about me. It is about the logical problems in the Christian conception of morality.
Well who cares about your opinion? and who are you to decide what Christians should or should not do? Go to your own group and correct them or work on yourself?

because they are the one that are evil. They don't know if you are going to be saved or not. The conditions to be saved is up to you and god. Don't let the evil affect you and you should never insult them back for being evil. If you insult them back for being evil, guess what, you stoop to their level, and now join the evil side. It is best that you just ignore those comments because you know yourself, that you are not evil.
This is victim blaming.

This is victim blaming.

Honestly, would you consider this as a victim blaming?

A: What do you think about my art?
B: Your art is stupid
A: No, My art isn't stupid. You're stupid for thinking that!

Do you honestly think person A is "right" for saying "You're stupid" to person B? It is wrong for Person A to say "You're stupid." It would be right for person A to ask how do he improve his art to make it look better. or of course, if that is just not constructive criticism, just ignore that comment, but do not call the other person stupid ever.

You came to a place to insult people you do not know because of their sincere beliefs. People that have in no way harmed you and only seek to discuss their faith with others believers? You are the one who is seeking to harm others, not the believers on this forum!

Hey I think I will go to KFC and throw a big fit because they are serving chicken...I will insult the workers there and then accuse them of being unkind for not serving what I want! How silly is that?

Hey I think I will go to KFC and throw a big fit because they are serving chicken...I will insult the workers there and then accuse them of being unkind for not serving what I want! How silly is that?

I really hope workmx will get what we are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back