Is it possible Cain's "wife" was a Neanderthal?

Now we are getting to the argumentative area. I just will not argue!

Of course is the answer. God can and will do whatever He wants to do. That is not really part of the thread is it?
So evening and the morning are not part of the genesis account?

You argued that Moses did not intend a 24 hour period..

Again.

I just look at what is said.

God said, Look at the behemoth, Then he described him in a way Job would understand the behemoth is.. As a creature that is so vast there is nothing like it..

when I look at that, I do not see a mere hippo

OK.

THat is what you think God is saying to you. That is not what I think He is saying to me in that Scripture.

I guess we will be in disagreement on this area.

So evening and the morning are not part of the genesis account?

You argued that Moses did not intend a 24 hour period..

No brother I did not. I posted what Dr. Gleason Archer, Hebrew linguist, Bible scholar, educator, author, and champion for biblical inerrancy said in his work.

This discussion is becoming to confrontational and argumentative and I as well as Dave F. said.........I appreciate the discussion and thank you for your input. I agree that this is not an essential doctrine. God bless you.

Science has determined that Humans and Neanderthal are different species, however, there is the possibility that inter breeding (although rare) did happen.

Hi, Dave.

Actually, science didn't determine anything of the kind.

PEOPLE made that determination, using something OTHER than 'science.'

There are varying forms of 'science.' There is pseudo science, and downright JUNK science, like we can see in ads purporting perpetual motion machines and generators, allegedly 'creating' free energy for homes.

Science says nothing, Dave.

PEOPLE say things.

People are fallible, as you know, and so keeping that in mind, and looking at the fact that those same PEOPLE collected a few scant bone fragments, pieced them together into a skulls, which are mostly shaped from their assumptions of ape origins, and formulating half human, half ape, skulls as their contrived "missing link" nonsense...no, Dave. It's all a bunch of hooey. Neanderthals were fully human, and there are no missing links. If there were, then the fossil record should be replete with evidence of such. The lack of them having found even one 'missing link' without having to fabricate a few from their own imaginations from a scant quantity of fragments, that is not science.

MM

Hi, Dave.

There are varying forms of 'science.' There is pseudo science, and downright JUNK science, like we can see in ads purporting perpetual motion machines and generators, allegedly 'creating' free energy for homes.

PEOPLE say things.

People are fallible, as you know, and so keeping that in mind, and looking at the fact that those same PEOPLE collected a few scant bone fragments, pieced them together into a skulls, which are mostly shaped from their assumptions of ape origins, and formulating half human, half ape, skulls as their contrived "missing link" nonsense...no, Dave. It's all a bunch of hooey. Neanderthals were fully human, and there are no missing links. If there were, then the fossil record should be replete with evidence of such. The lack of them having found even one 'missing link' without having to fabricate a few from their own imaginations from a scant quantity of fragments, that is not science.

MM
I agree that science doesn't say anything, scientists do. Most of these scientists are atheists and interpret the data as humans DID NOT come from (evolve) neanderthals, we are in their opinion not the same species, they have also determined that all the hominids ever found are unrelated to humans, in other words there is no missing link. More and more evidence is piling up to disprove evolution and suggest creation is correct. Yet even so they don't want to accept GOD. It is not a lack of evidence, it is a lack of will. I have never accepted evolution! It is just a fantasy made up by atheists to try to get around their lack of morality. IMHO.

Hi, Dave.

PEOPLE say things.

MM

Agreed. There is NO evidence of a missing link!

I agree that science doesn't say anything, scientists do. Most of these scientists are atheists and interpret the data as humans DID NOT come from (evolve) neanderthals, we are in their opinion not the same species, they have also determined that all the hominids ever found are unrelated to humans, in other words there is no missing link. More and more evidence is piling up to disprove evolution and suggest creation is correct. Yet even so they don't want to accept GOD. It is not a lack of evidence, it is a lack of will. I have never accepted evolution! It is just a fantasy made up by atheists to try to get around their lack of morality. IMHO.

Sir Robert Hoyle (then president of UNESCO) said it best when interviewed on live television, and asked why scientists "leapt" at the theory of origins, and his most telling response when He said, "Well, I suppose scientists leapt at the theory of origins because the thought of God simply interfered with our sexual morass."

MM

Science has determined that Humans and Neanderthal are different species, however, there is the possibility that inter breeding (although rare) did happen.

How is it, then, that we have Neanderthals in government? They're actually pretty smart. They've figured out how to funnel our tax dollars into their own pockets through other countries they ensure receive huge sums of our money as 'Foreign Aid.'

I've wondered for decades how politicians get so wealthy once they are in office for a number of years. It sure ain't from writing books, as many have told me over the years.

MM

How is it, then, that we have Neanderthals in government? They're actually pretty smart. They've figured out how to funnel our tax dollars into their own pockets through other countries they ensure receive huge sums of our money as 'Foreign Aid.'

I've wondered for decades how politicians get so wealthy once they are in office for a number of years. It sure ain't from writing books, as many have told me over the years.

MM
You mean you didnt read Obamas book? ;)

My surmise is that politicians get chummy with rich financiers who can pull strings, and they get kickbacks from them so they can do what the rich guys want, it's called taking bribes.

Happens all the time...

My surmise is that politicians get chummy with rich financiers who can pull strings, and they get kickbacks from them so they can do what the rich guys want, it's called taking bribes.

Happens all the time...
That is not new news.

The only American president to leave office with less money that he had going into that office was......
Harry Truman!

MM

In post somewhere on this thread I think it is a negative word just as cretians is.
Even when Jesus's followers were first called Christians it was a negative word used by Rome.
Then the followers took it and changed it into a blessing. Now however I consider it a negative word for EVERYBODY today is christian.

Back