What about Ufos and Cryptozoology then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I don't know what you mean...do you mean they are just made up stories and never really existed?

sorry, I don't mean to offend or anything, I just don't know the bible inside out

Hello Via;

Where is God in all this? What does the Bible teach? These are questions I also have in the topic that needs continued study and thought.

Our brothers and sisters are having a healthy discussion about the age and existence of the universe and creation that may include unusual life (according to modern day theories.)

My Dad is an avid watcher of Ancient Aliens and one other documentary magazine that discusses possible life elsewhere and the age of the earth. I don't always agree with him or the show, but we have a time of bonding and this gives me the opportunity to share and fit the Gospel in while we're watching tv.

God bless you and your family.

Just saying that if there exists a loch ness monster, no big deal to us, but evolutionists have a big deal, as that kind of creature was to have died out "miliions" of years ago!
oh yes I see, sorry.

well I have been to Scotland and Nessie apparently lives in the loch there. its a very huge lake, and so many of the Scots do believe he lived in there once. so who am I to dismiss that?
the evolutionists, just want evidence I suppose, now I don't have a problem with that, the bible does tell us to prove all things, but I just think, if there are huge whales, why not huge Loch Ness monsters with scales like a croc....hehe

Just saying that if there exists a loch ness monster, no big deal to us, but evolutionists have a big deal, as that kind of creature was to have died out "miliions" of years ago!

oh yes I see, sorry.

well I have been to Scotland and Nessie apparently lives in the loch there. its a very huge lake, and so many of the Scots do believe he lived in there once. so who am I to dismiss that?
the evolutionists, just want evidence I suppose, now I don't have a problem with that, the bible does tell us to prove all things, but I just think, if there are huge whales, why not huge Loch Ness monsters with scales like a croc....hehe

I have a question. The loch ness monster has been mentioned for many years in magazines, books and tv. By now, would nessie be really old or have died by now?

In our minds we still picture ol' ness as being young and vibrant.

do you mean, are they biblical?

hmmmm, well, Nessie could be a levithian...bigfoot could be a giant, and ufos could be what the nephilim came on.

I really don't know, and I have never seen a ufo, nor a Nessie, nor a Bigfoot. but I must admit, I am a little intrigued by them all.

No one has seen a Bigfoot or a Nessie or a UFO............IMHO!

Got back from our FL road trip saying 'there has to be a gator in that', to almost any body of water.

And you would be 100% correct! They are everywhere down here!

If the govt. would lift the ban on killing them, the price of shows and boots would go down by 50%.

Plus.......they taste like chicken!

I have a question. The loch ness monster has been mentioned for many years in magazines, books and tv. By now, would nessie be really old or have died by now?

In our minds we still picture ol' ness as being young and vibrant.
Nessie could be a creature that goes in and out between Loch and the ocean, or else something like hugh eel or turtle, they live really long !

because of this thread😊

I’ve been watching swamp documentaries from Louisiana and Georgia. Your alligators are HUGE!
I think they could easily pass as Nessie’s

And you have big foots roaming around there too....they are called majors 😂

Nessie could be a creature that goes in and out between Loch and the ocean, or else something like hugh eel or turtle, they live really long !

And.....it could also be the script from a movie producer....or a book from Stephen King.

Think! If there was such a creature, with all the people living on and around that lock and all the people looking for something foe all these years, don't you think someone would have found something tangelable and verifiable???

It is the same with Bigfoot. Do we really believe that there is an 8 foot, 400 pound hairy creature walking around the woods that are full of tourists, and campers and outdoors people and no one has seen it or produced one single form of evidence????

And.....it could also be the script from a movie producer....or a book from Stephen King.

Think! If there was such a creature, with all the people living on and around that lock and all the people looking for something foe all these years, don't you think someone would have found something tangelable and verifiable???

It is the same with Bigfoot. Do we really believe that there is an 8 foot, 400 pound hairy creature walking around the woods that are full of tourists, and campers and outdoors people and no one has seen it or produced one single form of evidence????

I think of the special equipment available today as well if a serious investigator thought there was any truth in the claims of bigfoot. An actual find rather than just a sighting would make headlines around the world.

cp

I think of the special equipment available today as well if a serious investigator thought there was any truth in the claims of bigfoot. An actual find rather than just a sighting would make headlines around the world.

cp

Exactly my thinking as well.

Since we can now see stars that are light years away........it stretches the to think that a 400 pound 8 ft. tall being has never been seen or photographed.

oh yes I see, sorry.

Uselly.....stories like the Nessie and Big Foot are rooted in old campfire stories. I have no doubt that at sometime, hundreds of years ago a large fish or whale lived in that Loch.

I am also sure that at some time someone probably saw a large, unshaven man in worn out cloths living in the woods. A lot of people did that and many still do.

I am also positive that those who originally saw such things embellished their story so as to sound more informed, or special in the eyes of their friends and so as their story was told over and over it got bigger and bigger until some people hit upon the idea that if they "Produced" the story there could be money to be made in books......movies and so on.

I also believe that you can add UFO sightings into that scenario as well.

I must admit, I do welcome stories about the supernatural, things like Bigfoot, Santa Claus, fairies, Nessie and werewolves and the like. Because I like
to be enchanted....I don’t believe in them, but i can’t imagine children being told Santa doesn't exsist.

Does anyone think it’s harmful to believe in Santa Claus as a child, when children are natural believers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back