What about Ufos and Cryptozoology then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how you look at it. The flaming chariots and angelic beings Ezekiel saw in the sky were "UFO's"

Hello Hollyjoy;

In Ezekiel 1 and throughout this Book, if his visions were UFO's then this dismisses the glory and marvelous communication from the Almighty God to Ezekiel. God was revealing messages through these visions in preparation for His Son of man to become a prophet and warn the exiles of their sins. There is Biblical substance in Ezekiel's visions.

I'm trying to reconcile to myself the possibility of these visions (the flaming chariots and angelic beings as UFOs,) but I cannot see God's Majesty in their message, only a possible observance and peaceful mission of human life on earth.

God bless you, sister, and your family.

As with all the things we discuss, there is an answer that dismisses what our minds what us to believe. "IF" we approach any situation with pre-convieved idea, then we will probably see what we want to see.

As for the "helicopter in the pyramid.

The "helicopter" image is the result of carved stone being re-used over time. The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I and translates to "He who repulses the nine [enemies of Egypt]". This carving was later filled in with plaster and re-carved during the reign of Ramesses II with the title "He who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries". Over time, the plaster has eroded away, leaving both inscriptions partially visible and creating a palimpsest-like effect of overlapping hieroglyphs.[1][2] As with all dates in Ancient Egypt, the actual dates of Seti's reign are unclear, and various historians propose different dates, with 1294 BC to 1279 BC[3] and 1290 BC to 1279 BC[4] being the most commonly used by scholars today.

In paleocontact hypothesis circles[5] the hieroglyphs have been interpreted as an out-of-place artifact depicting a helicopter (above the nine short vertical bars) as well as other examples of modern technology. This claim is dismissed by Egyptologists who highlight this pareidolia is partly based on widely distributed retouched images that removed key details from the actual carvings.

Source: Helicopter hieroglyphs - Wikipedia
Well, I may not be looking at a helicopter after all.

just don't be doing that to the little children at Christmas! Santa really does exist ok mr bubble buster? 😂

Any ideas on what Ufos might be, and what about mysterious creatures like Bigfoot and Nessie then?
I would offer it reveals that some desire more than he has revealed before he sealed up the posiblilty with 7 seals and a warning not to add or subtract from the perfect or complete. .

I would ask why go above that which is written? .Is there a law by which we could know our heavenly Father more intimately. . . missing? To me it clouds up the revealed will . . . causing wonderment and does not produce His work of faith by which we can believe the father not seen .

do you mean, are they biblical?

hmmmm, well, Nessie could be a levithian...bigfoot could be a giant, and ufos could be what the nephilim came on.

I really don't know, and I have never seen a ufo, nor a Nessie, nor a Bigfoot. but I must admit, I am a little intrigued by them all.

The nephilim came on? David as a nephilim, or Noah? The Ark was earthly. . an Unidentfied Floating Object by some .

Hello Hollyjoy;

In Ezekiel 1 and throughout this Book, if his visions were UFO's then this dismisses the glory and marvelous communication from the Almighty God to Ezekiel. God was revealing messages through these visions in preparation for His Son of man to become a prophet and warn the exiles of their sins. There is Biblical substance in Ezekiel's visions.

I'm trying to reconcile to myself the possibility of these visions (the flaming chariots and angelic beings as UFOs,) but I cannot see God's Majesty in their message, only a possible observance and peaceful mission of human life on earth.

Point well made, but I was being naughtily obtuse. As UFO is Unidentified Flying Object that refers to anything in the sky we cannot recognize. As such, they are real and not against the bible, ha ha.

Hello Hollyjoy;

Ufos and mysterious things have been observed in history of mankind, and my take would be that our ancestors really might have encountered beings who told them were from space or even :gods", but was just demonic manifestations! During middle age, witches and Fairies, but in our tech age, switched to space brothers!

LOL.........Now we are talking about "Werewolves".

Fact....the story began with a 1987 radio prank by Northern Michigan radio personality Steve Cook.
Nope, there was the song and the film fraud, but stories of the Dog man go back to late 1800's!

Depends on how you look at it. The flaming chariots and angelic beings Ezekiel saw in the sky were "UFO's"
I would encourage you to think about what you are saying.

Ezekiel 1, after describing “a likeness with the appearance of a man” on a throne, Ezekiel wrote:
“This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord” (1:28).

Then, a few verses later in chapter 2, this same person said to Ezekiel,
“Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me” (2:3).

Ezekiel fully understood this to be the Lord talking to Him, that the vision was of spiritual beings, and that he had not had an encounter with an alien from outer space.

If you think that Ezekiel saw a UFO then Ezekiel was a liar.

Ezekiel 1:4 ........
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

Now if what he said he LOOKED and saw was a lie, then everything else he said God told him to say would also be considered a lie.

But with a little research into the biblical message, it becomes clear that Ezekiel’s writing and visions were apocalyptic in nature—very similar to the writings found in both Daniel and Revelation. The visions Ezekiel described are of heavenly, spiritual beings, not “alien life forms.”

By comparing the description of the living creatures in Ezekiel to that of the living creatures that surround the throne of God in Revelation 4, one quickly realizes that the scenes witnessed by Ezekiel, John, Daniel, and other inspired writers were visions of God and His spiritual host of heaven.

Ezekiel did not see a UFO! He was allowed the special privilege of being called by God through an amazing vision of the heavenly host. His description of the vision ties in perfectly with other apocalyptic writings such as Daniel and Revelation.

IF you are looking for the long-absent evidence proving the existence of aliens and UFOs, will have to look some place other than Ezekiel for it.

I would encourage you to think about what you are saying.

Ezekiel 1, after describing “a likeness with the appearance of a man” on a throne, Ezekiel wrote:
“This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord” (1:28).

Then, a few verses later in chapter 2, this same person said to Ezekiel,
“Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me” (2:3).

Ezekiel fully understood this to be the Lord talking to Him, that the vision was of spiritual beings, and that he had not had an encounter with an alien from outer space.

If you think that Ezekiel saw a UFO then Ezekiel was a liar.

Ezekiel 1:4 ........
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

Now if what he said he LOOKED and saw was a lie, then everything else he said God told him to say would also be considered a lie.

But with a little research into the biblical message, it becomes clear that Ezekiel’s writing and visions were apocalyptic in nature—very similar to the writings found in both Daniel and Revelation. The visions Ezekiel described are of heavenly, spiritual beings, not “alien life forms.”

By comparing the description of the living creatures in Ezekiel to that of the living creatures that surround the throne of God in Revelation 4, one quickly realizes that the scenes witnessed by Ezekiel, John, Daniel, and other inspired writers were visions of God and His spiritual host of heaven.

Ezekiel did not see a UFO! He was allowed the special privilege of being called by God through an amazing vision of the heavenly host. His description of the vision ties in perfectly with other apocalyptic writings such as Daniel and Revelation.

IF you are looking for the long-absent evidence proving the existence of aliens and UFOs, will have to look some place other than Ezekiel for it.
Great book on this would be Crash goes the Chariots!

Ufos and mysterious things have been observed in history of mankind, and my take would be that our ancestors really might have encountered beings who told them were from space or even :gods", but was just demonic manifestations! During middle age, witches and Fairies, but in our tech age, switched to space brothers!

All of these thoughts come from the minds of those who are looking for a reason to except what their minds can not explain.

John 8:44 speaks of Satan and his plas and Jesus sas.........
When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Satan’s purpose with these paranormal apparitions is two-fold: To deceive and engender fear.

Instead of me speaking to the Scriptures about UFO's, Googleimpossibility of interstellar flight and you can read all the scientific reasons why it will never happen.
Yesd, as that was when the story "took off" I personally thnk could be an "extinct" Ice age wolf called a Dire wolf!

Amen!

Point well made, but I was being naughtily obtuse. As UFO is Unidentified Flying Object that refers to anything in the sky we cannot recognize. As such, they are real and not against the bible, ha ha. HollyJoy--> 😇

Ezekiel 1, after describing “a likeness with the appearance of a man” on a throne, Ezekiel wrote: “This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord” (1:28). Then, a few verses later in chapter 2, this same person said to Ezekiel, “Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me” (2:3). But with a little research into the biblical message, it becomes clear that Ezekiel’s writing and visions were apocalyptic in nature—very similar to the writings found in both Daniel and Revelation. The visions Ezekiel described are of heavenly, spiritual beings, not “alien life forms.”

Outside of Ezekiel, we can all agree that with God it is possible that He created some form of life elsewhere in the universe.

Some who really love Jesus are allowed to believe our ancestors might have encountered other beings.

My question has always been, how did our ancestors build those pyramids with identical specs around the world, with stones that weighed tons?

I feel that if UFOs were factual and proven in the Bible, it would be a whole new take on books, intercessory prayer for coexistence, seminars and teachings of this phenomenon. Actually, it's already happening. lol!

Hollyjoy,
I do have a confession that I personally have to deal with today with children. My siblings and I grew up believing in Santa Claus. He was real, the Christmas services were great, the Christmas tree was fun to decorate and the presents were neat!

We were kids! We didn't kneel down and worship "Oh Saint Nick" "Oh Father Christmas". "Oh Santa Claus". My parents raised us to celebrate Jesus' Birth at the annual Christmas Worship Service. But one day I finally came to the truth that Santa Claus wasn't real. (I was 14 years old)

God bless you all and your families.

I do also believe giants walked the earth! And I think they may well have built the pyramids!!

And serpents, huge levithian serpents was in a lake too!
I think gravity was a little less heavy so they could easily move about!

STAFF COMMENT: It has been brought to the attention of the CFS staff, by way of several reports, that due to significant differences of opinion on this topic, that some participants are becoming frustrated and tensions are elevating. It is for that reason that this thread is being closed for the time being, as a 'cooling off' period. We are asking that the primary participants in this thread review Forum Rules # 3.1, # 3.2, # 3.2b, and #2.1. This thread may be reopened at a later date.

Access to the Rules can be found here: Forum Rules and Terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back