What about Ufos and Cryptozoology then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODERATOR STATEMENT:

This thread is once again open for carefully worded posting. The staff cautions all participants to honor the beliefs of others. Do not criticize others for their beliefs because their beliefs are as valid as anyone else's, based upon various levels of education, research and biblical studies.
If the staff receives any additional Reports of participants demeaning or criticizing other persons, their belief systems or their methods of research, this thread will be eliminated from the forum and members may receive discipline.

Thank you for thinking before posting and thank you for your cooperation.

I thought the Hebrews built the pyramids?! Didn't the Egyptians use slave labour??

We have a giant squid in Te Papa museum in Wellington. Also we have giant moa bones. The maori ate them all out of existence.

I imagine any dinosaur, or monster or bigfoot, if captured and killed would have fed a few tribes for months.

I thought the Hebrews built the pyramids?! Didn't the Egyptians use slave labour??

We have a giant squid in Te Papa museum in Wellington. Also we have giant moa bones. The maori ate them all out of existence.

I imagine any dinosaur, or monster or bigfoot, if captured and killed would have fed a few tribes for months.
they may well have built them. but the giants who were in the earth in those days I believe would have been able to help them and do a quicker job at moving the stones.
its just a thought, I can't be sure.

they may well have built them. but the giants who were in the earth in those days I believe would have been able to help them and do a quicker job at moving the stones.
The "giants," what giants are these?

Without questions, the construction of the Pyramids, the statues on Easter Island, Stonehenge, and many other ancient architectural achievements did require technology (or at least knowledge) that we still do not fully understand today. With things we do not know, it is easy to attach meaning that might not be correct.

Take for example the image below. This is a fresco from 1350 titled “The Crucifixion.” The artist is unknown and from the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Serbia. To some, it clearly shows two UFO's to the right and left. If you look closer, it even shows human figures inside each objects. Some experts have determined that these objects are actually depictions of the sun and moon and an interpretation of Luke 23:44: "it was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon,"

As to why there are human figures inside each object only the unknown artist knows...

567a4ddc190000e50078a909.jpeg
Below is another example: The number of people who believe this is a true depiction of George Washington kneeling in prayer is unbelievable. This panting was made in 1975 and George died in 1799. It is an artist's imagination that someone turned into fact.

Goerge Wasihngton.JPG

Rtm3039

Last edited:
What about those offspring of fallern angels and women in Genesis?

The "giants," what giants are these?

Without questions, the construction of the Pyramids, the statues on Easter Island, Stonehenge, and many other ancient architectural achievements did require technology (or at least knowledge) that we still do not fully understand today. With things we do not know, it is easy to attach meaning that might not be correct.

Take for example the image below. This is a fresco from 1350 titled “The Crucifixion.” The artist is unknown and from the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Serbia. To some, it clearly shows two UFO's to the right and left. If you look closer, it even shows human figures inside each objects. Some experts have determined that these objects are actually depictions of the sun and moon and an interpretation of Luke 23:44: "it was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon,"

As to why there are human figures inside each object only the unknown artist knows...

View attachment 5325
Below is another example: The number of people who believe this is a true depiction of George Washington kneeling in prayer is unbelievable. This panting was made in 1975 and George died in 1799. It is an artist's imagination that someone turned into fact.

View attachment 5326

Rtm3039
There is proof that the Egyptians and Easter island were done by normal humans using technology of their times, but just curious as to all of thos emyths of gods anf sky beings many cultures had in ancient past?

There is proof that the Egyptians and Easter island were done by normal humans using technology of their times, but just curious as to all of thos emyths of gods anf sky beings many cultures had in ancient past?
I am one of those people that hunger for knowledge. Through the years; however, I have come to the conclusion that there is much we do not know and probably will not know during our brief stay on this earth. I have come to the realization that some thing are what they are ad, if God thought they were important, He would have told us. It's not the perfect solution, but on I can live with.

I am one of those people that hunger for knowledge. Through the years; however, I have come to the conclusion that there is much we do not know and probably will not know during our brief stay on this earth. I have come to the realization that some thing are what they are ad, if God thought they were important, He would have told us. It's not the perfect solution, but on I can live with.

And that is a great thought! Like it!

It was the adoption of this belief that allowed me to cross over from being an agnostic to a believer and therefore a new self. To get here from there, I had to fight over 40 years of experience in conducting investigations in which everything question has to have an answer. It is not easy to be me, sometimes....

Rtm

Sometimes knowing everything is not as great as one would think (or hope). Due in part to my 25 years in the military, I left the military with a 30% hearing loss. Now, many years later, my hearing loss makes it difficult to pick up certain tones, so I do have an issue hearing everyone clearly.

Two weeks ago, I sucked it up and started to use a hearing aide. I do not use it all the time, mostly when I am at work and because the now common use of masks makes it even harder to clearly hear people.

Using the hearing aid is distracting. While I can now hear everyone clearly, I can also here engines knocking, the sound of a ceiling fan motor, birds chirping all over the place, and people talking at the same time, but in different conversations. I can even hear my shoes make contact with the floor. It is annoying.

Same thing with my vision. I have always had 20/30 vision. Not bad, but not perfect. Because of the amount of time I am spending in front of a computer, it is now 20/40. It is correctable with glasses; however, I must admit that the "soft tones" of 20/40 vision is a but more forgiving that the harsh imperfections I can see at 20/20.

I believe there is something wise to what I have just said, but I am unsure I understand it.

Rtm

Sometimes knowing everything is not as great as one would think (or hope). Due in part to my 25 years in the military, I left the military with a 30% hearing loss. Now, many years later, my hearing loss makes it difficult to pick up certain tones, so I do have an issue hearing everyone clearly.

Two weeks ago, I sucked it up and started to use a hearing aide. I do not use it all the time, mostly when I am at work and because the now common use of masks makes it even harder to clearly hear people.

Using the hearing aid is distracting. While I can now hear everyone clearly, I can also here engines knocking, the sound of a ceiling fan motor, birds chirping all over the place, and people talking at the same time, but in different conversations. I can even hear my shoes make contact with the floor. It is annoying.

Same thing with my vision. I have always had 20/30 vision. Not bad, but not perfect. Because of the amount of time I am spending in front of a computer, it is now 20/40. It is correctable with glasses; however, I must admit that the "soft tones" of 20/40 vision is a but more forgiving that the harsh imperfections I can see at 20/20.

I believe there is something wise to what I have just said, but I am unsure I understand it.

Rtm

Were you aware that the VA will compensate you for your hearing loss if it was due to the Military. If you tell them you have "ringing" in your ears, that is a 10% pension.

I wish I was 20/40. Born with 20/400 in my right eye. Amblyopia. Can't miss what you never had. I am just glad I am cute!

Wondering if their offspring might just have been some of the myths of mankind?

If demons and humans married, how then would we explain Matthew 22:30 .....
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

That means Angels are "asexual" so it seems that that there would not be any Scriptural ability for demons to marry humans.

In Maori lore they had creatures called Taniwha.
Chinese culture always talks about dragons - we did have dragons i.e. dinosaurs, though in pictures they don't look exactly like the fanciful pictures of dinosaurs that children's books have. But since we only can know from the bones they have they could have looked like anything on the outside. However very few bones get to be preserved whole as fossils. To make a fossil you need like an event like a huge flood to bury and animal whole in quick manner and then turn to stone. Most animals when buried, their bones won't be preserved whole like that, or they'd get picked clean and eaten.

If demons and humans married, how then would we explain Matthew 22:30 .....
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

That means Angels are "asexual" so it seems that that there would not be any Scriptural ability for demons to marry humans.
I was thinking along the lines of Demons possession, as then could have offspring!

In Maori lore they had creatures called Taniwha.
Chinese culture always talks about dragons - we did have dragons i.e. dinosaurs, though in pictures they don't look exactly like the fanciful pictures of dinosaurs that children's books have. But since we only can know from the bones they have they could have looked like anything on the outside. However very few bones get to be preserved whole as fossils. To make a fossil you need like an event like a huge flood to bury and animal whole in quick manner and then turn to stone. Most animals when buried, their bones won't be preserved whole like that, or they'd get picked clean and eaten.
Marco Polo claimed to have met hugh lizards in China of that time caged by the Emperors, and have been reports of large reptiles in areas such as ther Congo and Aistralia into recent history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back